Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 05-14-2010, 08:05 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah Graham and Cole could both fit the 3-4 easily. Undersized pass rushers usually have more of an advantage in the 3-4.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trent Cole is a perfect fit as a 4-3 DE. I would not want to see him dropping back in coverage on a consistent basis.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

McNabb's the definition of class act. It's a shame Philly fans didn't appreciate what he did for the team and the city. I really hope he gets that ring somewhere down the road, even if it means in Washington.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll always be a McNabb fan. I'll always respect him for the way he's handled the TO situation, and fans calling for his head. He was never a problem or a distraction. I'd love to meet Donovan, players like him are a rarity today.

I admit I got frustrated with his poor accuracy on short passes from time to time, but I know we are gonna miss his deep ball, one of the best in the NFL IMO.
Old 05-14-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Nah Graham and Cole could both fit the 3-4 easily. Undersized pass rushers usually have more of an advantage in the 3-4.
Size isn't everything about a player. If you look at how they play that tells you the most about them. Cole isn't blazingly quick, but he plays with exceptional leverage. Graham is the same way (and Graham isn't undersized BTW). Neither have a lot of experience in coverage, and between the two of them they have basically no man coverage experience. It would not be an easy fit AT ALL.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
I'll always be a McNabb fan. I'll always respect him for the way he's handled the TO situation, and fans calling for his head. He was never a problem or a distraction. I'd love to meet Donovan, players like him are a rarity today.

I admit I got frustrated with his poor accuracy on short passes from time to time, but I know we are gonna miss his deep ball, one of the best in the NFL IMO.
I never met and had a conversation with him in person, but everyone will tell you he is a great guy and easy to get along with, as well as personable and with a good sense of humor. As a player, I will miss him, his whole game, it had holes, but in terms of the whole package, I don't expect to see a better QB in Philly anytime soon.

Old 05-15-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thumper was banned again, Eagles fans rejoice!

On a more serious note, is training camp here yet? I can't wait for the season to start. Very excited to see the new look Eagles in action. Will you be attending tc again this year eatw? Keep us posted if you do. I enjoyed reading your write ups last year.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post

On a more serious note, is training camp here yet? I can't wait for the season to start. Very excited to see the new look Eagles in action. Will you be attending tc again this year eatw? Keep us posted if you do. I enjoyed reading your write ups last year.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

I'll be there as much as possible, just like last year. Work is still real slow, so I will be able to get out to about the same amount of practices as I did last year. I was thinking to myself how training camp is far away, then realized its only actually two months or so away. But yes, I am real excited for things to get going for TC.

Old 05-15-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Red face

Quote:

Was he really?

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubulubu View Post
Was he really?
If so, I'm going to consider it SWDC's (more specifically whoever banned him) early 21st birthday present!

Old 05-16-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.

Quote:
Allow me to fill the void.

The only QB better than Kevin Kolb in the NFL is Kevin Kolb after his 3rd start

signed Thumper

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ
camp_eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp_eagles View Post

signed Thumper
Woa dude, you can't improve perfection.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp_eagles View Post

signed Thumper
Don't do this to yourself...

Old 05-16-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was he banned completly, or suspended?

Sig by Bone Krusher
Old 05-16-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Hopefully perma-banned, and could someone direct me to the last post he made please, I can't find it...

Old 05-16-2010, 11:40 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

maybe he comes back with a diferent handle. For sure it will be, "KevinKolb"

Sig by Bone Krusher
Old 05-16-2010, 11:43 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
maybe he comes back with a diferent handle. For sure it will be, "KevinKolb"
The mods check for stuff like that. but since Kolbera is taken, IDK what he'd do. I'm pretty sure he is the same guy that was known as EF45 before, who got banned, so he very well could come back. Unfortunately, I expect this to be the case.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:47 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Hopefully perma-banned, and could someone direct me to the last post he made please, I can't find it...
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...1&#post2171801
Old 05-16-2010, 11:49 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I'm disappointed, his last post was one I basically agreed with...

Old 05-16-2010, 11:55 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

I dont think that was the reason he got wacked. Perhaps it was erased? It's not real banned material, imo. Anyways, does anyone think Thumper is reading what we are saying? He sort of is like a ghost, and can see but not communicate with us.

Sig by Bone Krusher
Old 05-17-2010, 12:08 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I dont think that was the reason he got wacked. Perhaps it was erased? It's not real banned material, imo. Anyways, does anyone think Thumper is reading what we are saying? He sort of is like a ghost, and can see but not communicate with us.
No its not. If it was, there would be a little red square at the bottom right of that post sgnifying it had been an infraction. It was probably a cumulative thing which got him gone.

Old 05-17-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

And I can also say with pretty much certainty that he is, or will be, reading over this. He is just the obsessive type to do such things. So with that, hahahahahahaha Thumper, adios and good riddance.

Old 05-17-2010, 12:14 AM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

I was sad to see McNabb gone, but with Thumper banned, this has to be one of the GREATEST moments in Eagles history! Yippy yaiyay Mutha...

Sig by Bone Krusher
Old 05-17-2010, 09:36 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I had definitely been anticipating this for a while now.

Old 05-17-2010, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't even notice he was gone.