Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 03-12-2015, 02:59 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2015 Eagles Off-Season Discussion Page

Holy ****...

...This has been wild so far. There are moves that I can justify in my head in thinking they will be upgrades. However letting Maclin walk bugged me a little bit. What do you guys think so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 07:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Holy ****...

...This has been wild so far. There are moves that I can justify in my head in thinking they will be upgrades. However letting Maclin walk bugged me a little bit. What do you guys think so far?
Considering the action, I hope more Eagles fans reply to your post.

Stealing Murray stings a little.

So which camp are you in? "WTF are you doing Chip?" or "In Chip, We Trust!"
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 04:07 AM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This has been one of the most puzzling off-seasons for sure. While i do like the direction the team is going the one that makes me really scratch my head is the Bradford for Foles trade.

Now the one thing i think was going on is that Foles was never Chip's guy but he was stuck with him and after the year he had in 2013, he had to keep him. While a person with Foles style can work in that offense i think there was just a gap or disagreement there. I am not sure what happened.

Bradford i am hopeful for but very very worried. If he can stay healthy it will be an upgrade but that is the biggest IF this offseason. I think he can get the passes off faster which helps alot and has much better mechanics.

While i loved Shady and all the great plays he did I was getting a bit tired of the 2nd and 12 he would put us in. I wanted more of a downhill runner and I think what Chip wants to do is run more like he did at Oregon with Blount and Stewart. Its an attacking offense that gets alot of 2nd and 6 and 3rd and 2 where you can do almost anything.

Murray I do love the addition along with Matthews I think Polk is done in Philly. The 3 capable bodies are good for being able to keep drives going fast and I wouldn't be surprised with dual back sets with 2 of the 3 on the field at the same time.

The big one i don't like is the shopping of Mathis. We are minus one starter we don't need to be minus 2. I hope its like last year and its just talks nothing happens with that and we keep him for at least one more year.

In the draft I want to go DB WR and OG in the top 3. I think the Eagles will take a WR in the first or second. To take the top of the defense and be able to work like Jackson and keep people honest.
igglefanz is offline   Reply With Quote