Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 05-10-2007, 02:05 PM    (permalink
YouNeverKnow
Rookie

YouNeverKnow hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default McNair in trouble with the Law!

Well, not to a Cincinnati Bengal level, but still worth a mention on ESPN apparently. He was in his truck which was being driven by a friend who was drunk at the time, and was pulled over for speeding. It was only a misdemeanor charge though for McNair, but he was still booked into jail.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2866004

McNair in lockup, its now Boller's chance to shine!
Old 05-10-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
ChewyRaven318
Rookie

ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.

That's the stupidest law ever. If McNair is convicted(and he won't be, he got out of a DUI when he was actually driving..i can imagine him getting the same lawyer), TN is REALLY ****** up.
ChewyRaven318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh man he should be put behind bars, and Troy Smith should start.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nashville is wack
i heard this in the morning and totally blew my mind how stupid a law can be....

nothing will happen, just a little media buzz

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goodell needs to do the right thing and suspend him, McNair deserves no special treatment from the Commish.

Bring on Bollertime!!!! WELCOME TO BOLLERMORE, MD!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The KBC is alive and kickin'!

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

Troj2man hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Suspend Mcnair because he was intoxicated in the passenger seat? Come on guys, he's not going to be in any trouble because of this. The law in Tennesse is that anyone who is intoxicated in a car must be arrested regardless of if they were driving or not. Pretty stupid law if you ask me.

This is his first offense by the way(if you can even call it that). The DUI in 2003 was dropped. This will all blow over as it should, and he'll be here for the entire season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Goodell needs to do the right thing and suspend him, McNair deserves no special treatment from the Commish.

Bring on Bollertime!!!! WELCOME TO BOLLERMORE, MD!!!
Suspended for what, being responsible? If he was driving then I would have agreed with you, but he was the passenger, big difference. I'm sure most of us old enough here have been in a car intoxicated at some point as a passenger. Believe me, there is no suspension coming Mcnair's way.

Last edited by Troj2man : 05-10-2007 at 05:19 PM.
Troj2man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troj2man View Post
Suspended for what, being responsible? If he was driving then I would have agreed with you, but he was the passenger, big difference. I'm sure most of us old enough here have been in a car intoxicated at some point as a passenger. Believe me, there is no suspension coming Mcnair's way.

So its responsible to get in a car with a drunk driver, and its responsible to let your friend drive drunk? Let me answer no it isn't.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 05-10-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's the gayest law ever, It won't matter at all. Whatever, I still cannot see why people in Baltimore actually like Kyle Boller that much.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
That's the gayest law ever, It won't matter at all. Whatever, I still cannot see why people in Baltimore actually like Kyle Boller that much.
Don't matter its the law and he broke it. Its the same law in MD if your in a car being driven by a drunk driver you get arrested. Its not a bad law either any law that tries to keep people from driving drunk is a GOOD law.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 05-10-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as far as i know he is still our starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

I don't think that is a law in MD. I've never heard of someone being arrested for being in a car with a drunk driver.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troj2man View Post
I don't think that is a law in MD. I've never heard of someone being arrested for being in a car with a drunk driver.
It is the law, if you are a passenger in a car being driven by a drunk driver you get arrested.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 05-10-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

You're right there is a law here similar to the one in Tennessee.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
bennybee38
Rookie

bennybee38 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

that law is rediculous.Those cops needa just chill and stop acting like their chosen from god. Cops in Rhode Island are the most laid back cops on the planet
bennybee38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 01:39 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennybee38 View Post
that law is rediculous.Those cops needa just chill and stop acting like their chosen from god. Cops in Rhode Island are the most laid back cops on the planet
Look Ill agree that Im just goin with this so much because I hate McNair, and yes the law is kinda over the top. But I will say this, the only thing lower than a drunk driver (other than murderer of course) is a kid toucher. When you drive drunk you not only put your life at risk but you risk the lives of innocent people, any kind of law to try and keep drunk drivers off the road is a good one.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 05-11-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
bennybee38
Rookie

bennybee38 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

but sitting in the passenger seat is the safe thing to do. If you wanna have a fun night and go party have a designated driver. Was he supposed to sit in the back? Was he supposed to walk home? I dont get it
bennybee38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennybee38 View Post
but sitting in the passenger seat is the safe thing to do. If you wanna have a fun night and go party have a designated driver. Was he supposed to sit in the back? Was he supposed to walk home? I dont get it

Dude the driver of the car was drunk! He was supposed to take a cab, get a designaeted driver who wasn't drunk, do anything but get in a car with a drunk driver!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 05-11-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i agree with ERU that mcnair has some fault..
but i know how chaotic your mind can be late at night and you probably dont realize something until its too late...

and it wasnt like this guy was SPEEDIng, heard he was going 45 on a 30... and trust me,, ive seen guys go 50-60 on those roads and get away with it

Go Ravens!
Old 05-12-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Go Ravens!
Old 05-12-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is there any word what the driver blew on the breathalizer. What McNair is going to do is say he thought his brother in law wasn't legally drunk so he let him take the car home.
Old 05-13-2007, 04:15 AM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

They both looked pretty hammered in those pictures. Mcnair looks bad, but not as bad as his brother in law.
Old 05-13-2007, 04:22 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Dude the driver of the car was drunk! He was supposed to take a cab, get a designaeted driver who wasn't drunk, do anything but get in a car with a drunk driver!
Like I said in the other thread, just about everyone who has drank has either driven drunk, or been with someone who is driving drunk.
Old 05-13-2007, 05:10 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
is there any word what the driver blew on the breathalizer. What McNair is going to do is say he thought his brother in law wasn't legally drunk so he let him take the car home.
the other driver failed the field test and then refused a breathalizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote