Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-10-2007, 07:21 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Lets do it like NFL Live

This is for Whole divisions people. Have your answers come with some meat (not just one name)

NFC SOUTH

Best off-season move- ATL getting Joe Horn it gives them someone that they can depend on and help the young WR's

Worst off season move- ATL for trading Matt Schaub, now you put all your eggs in one basket. That being Mick Vick and he might not even play

Best Draft- I like TB (i know homer) but we upgraded your D and got younger where guy's will be leaveing soon.

Most Important Player- This can be one name Drew Brees

Most Improved Player- Its players but the TB o-line (again with the homer pick) but the young guys have played a little bit and Big Luke will help them if he can stay on the field.

Hot Seat- Jon Fox if his team does not win 10-12 games and deep in the playoffs, he is done!!!
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
This is for Whole divisions people. Have your answers come with some meat (not just one name)

NFC SOUTH

Best off-season move- ATL getting Joe Horn it gives them someone that they can depend on and help the young WR's

Worst off season move- ATL for trading Matt Schaub, now you put all your eggs in one basket. That being Mick Vick and he might not even play

Best Draft- I like TB (i know homer) but we upgraded your D and got younger where guy's will be leaveing soon.

Most Improved Player- Its players but the TB o-line (again with the homer pick) but the young guys have played a little bit and Big Luke will help them if he can stay on the field.

Hot Seat- Jon Fox if his team does not win 10-12 games and deep in the play offs, he is done!!!

AFC NORTH

Best Offseason move: Baltimore picking up mcgahee
Worst Offseason move- Steelers releasing Joey Porter
Best Draft-Cleveland browns
Most Improved Player- Sean Jones, S, Cleveland
Most Important Player- Carson Palmer, QB, Bengals
Hot Seat- Marvin Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.

ESPN blows. Who cares? lol.

But I will play your game:

NFC East-

Best Offseason move- Leonard Davis and Reuben Droughns (by default, no one really did anything)

Worst Offseason move- No real moves in the divison

Best Draft- Dallas Cowboys

Worst Draft- Philidephia Eagles

Most Improved Player- Clinton Portis

Most Important Player- Tony Romo

Hot Seat- Tom Coughlin

Divison Winner- Dallas Cowboys
Achilles33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC West

Best offseason move- Broncos picking up Dre Bly or Chiefs getting Napoleon Harris or Radiers getting rid of Randy Moss
Worst offseason move- Chargers hiring Norv Turner LOL jokings
Best Draft- Raiders or Broncos
Worst Draft- no one
Most Improved Player- Jay Cutler
Most Important Player- Damon Huard
Hot Seat- Norv Turner
Division Winner- Broncos
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC North

Best off-season move- Detroit trading for Tatum Bell. There aren't really any other moves that were made

Worst off season move- Thomas Jones to the Jets. Again not many moves made, but that will take a hit to the Bears run game. Bensin will pick it up a bit, but they'll feel some effects of it.

Best Draft- Minnesota. They get a star RB that could have easily gone earlier, a starting WR in Rice, a CB that will at the least be a very good nickleback, and a 3 or 4 WR in Allison.

Most Important Player- Rex Grossman, if he limits his mistakes the Bears could find themselves back at the Superbowl.

Most Improved Player- Cullen Jenkins, the move to DE should make him better.

Hot Seat- Do I even have to say it? If the Lions don't get to at least .500 he should be canned. Of course it's been like that for the past 3 seasons so who knows if he will.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC East:

Best Offseason move- The Ruben Droughns signing, but even that isn't that spectacular. The 'Skins made some good moves on the defensive side of the ball, but again, nothing amazing.

Worst Offseason move- Can't really say yet. No signing jumps out at me as being bad.

Best Draft- Redskins just because they got the best player in LaRon Landry.

Worst Draft- The Eagles. Let the Dallas freaking Cowboys move into our spot and took a QB with our 1st pick. The rest of the draft was good, but I'm still bitter.

Most Improved Player- Reggie Brown

Most Important Player- Donovan McNabb. More pressure on him than on anyone else in football this season.

Hot Seat- Coughlin. Depending on what the Eagles do Reid could be in trouble.

Divison Winner- Iggles, baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.

Dude you said the redskins had the best draft? Are you serious? Because they got landry? so what. They had the 2nd worst draft next to the Eagles.
Achilles33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
NFC North

Hot Seat- Do I even have to say it? If the Lions don't get to at least .500 he should be canned. Of course it's been like that for the past 3 seasons so who knows if he will.
Hot Seat - 'he' in the hot-seat? millen? marinelli? martz? (why is their front always beginning with M? bah!)

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Hot Seat - 'he' in the hot-seat? millen? marinelli? martz? (why is their front always beginning with M? bah!)
Millen was who I was talking about.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post

NFC SOUTH

Hot Seat- Jon Fox if his team does not win 10-12 games and deep in the playoffs, he is done!!!
AFC West

Best off-season move - trading for Dre Bly. They got rid of 2 players they were looking to get rid of after dissapointing seasons and get a top notch no. 2 CB and ballhawks like and Champ, QBs will have to pay for throwing at DEN.

Worst off-season move - SD sitting on Michael Turner. They could have gotten some valuable compensation for a backup who will leave next year. Instead, they get nothing for him and will get no compensation for him next year. At best, theyll get a 3rd round comp pick in 09. Very little compared to what they could have got.

Best Draft - Raiders, they got their franchise QB, added the TE they badly needed, got some possible steals later in the draft and pulled a nice trade for BMW

Most Important Player - LT, the league MVP

Most Improved Player - Jerry Porter...a year after getting benched by Art Shell, Porter is healthy and will be the top receiver in this offense and could put up a 1000 yard season.

Hot Seat - Norv Turner. The Chargers went 14-2 with the same players as last year and Turner was brought in b/c he is a veteran coach who can help the Chargers win now. If they dont win now, TUrner wont make it long.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles33 View Post
Dude you said the redskins had the best draft? Are you serious? Because they got landry? so what. They had the 2nd worst draft next to the Eagles.
Yeah, so what, they got the best player out of anyone else in the division. What does that count for?

I think sometimes as draft fans we get too caught up in who got great steals and value for each pick, but in a division where I don't think anyone's draft was all that good the Redskins got a guy who'll start right away and should be very good for many years. I didn't say they had the deepest draft, just the best one. Dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

)

AFC WEST

Best off-season move- Denver signing Dan Graham. Not. I can't really think of any good ones.

Worst off season move- Denver for dropping Al Wilson. He was the heart of the D and a great player and leader, he will not be replaced.

Best Draft- Raiders, future franchise QB, good TE, etc.

Most Important Player- Oh, gee I wonder.

Most Improved Player-Well I can't speak for the entire division on this, but I have high, high hopes for Cutler, Scheffler and Marshall.

Hot Seat- Lane Kiffin! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Millen was who I was talking about.
they were who we thought they were!

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
amazingdonnie

AFC East

Best off-season move- Patriots acquiring the multitude of players they have.

Worst off season move- Bills losing McGahee

Best Draft- Jets had a great draft this year

Most Important Player- Tom Brady

Most Improved Player-Laurence Maroney

Hot Seat- Dick Jauron
Old 05-10-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC East:

Best off-season move- New England signs outside linebacker Adalius Thomas.

Worst off season move- Dolphins draft wide receiver Ted Ginn Jr. #9 overall.

Best Draft- Buffalo Bills

Most Important Player - Tom Brady, Patriots

Most Improved Player - Chris Chambers, Dolphins

Hot Seat - Dick Jauron, Bills (None, really.)
Old 05-10-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
frisby213
Rookie

frisby213 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

AFC SOUTH

Best Offseason move: Houston trading for Schuab...if it pans out. Otherwise, I'm really not sure.

Worst Offseason move: Tennessee not picking up any receivers for VY

Best Draft: Colts by far

Most Improved Player: LenDale White or Joseph Addai

Most Important Player: Peyton Manning obviously, but besides him, Byron Leftwich or VY is a close race

Hot Seat: The entire Jaguars team
frisby213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC North

Best off-season move- Not a lot of movement in the North. No new coaches. No top free agents. I'd have to go with Lions drafting Calvin Johnson. ;)

Worst off season move- Non move. Green Bay not getting Randy Moss. Give up that third they drafted James Jones with.

Best Draft- Minnesota Vikings

Most Important Player- Rex Grossman

Most Improved Player - Stanley Wilson

Hot Seat- Rex Grossman
Old 05-10-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Jaguars might have had the best draft - the Colts gave up a lot to trade up and around, while the Jaguars traded down for picks and still landed their guy in Nelson. I'm not sold that the Colts' mid-round defensive additions are going to contribute enough this year to repeat.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC East

Best off-season move- Ken Hamlin, subtle yet solid move.
Worst off season move-Skins not getting a D-lineman.

Best Draft- Eagles

Most Important Player- Donovan McNabb

Most Improved Player - Jason Campbell

Hot Seat- Eli Manning-Bad Season and all of the bust chants will begin.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

Quote:

NFC East-

Best Offseason move- Leonard Davis and Reuben Droughns (by default, no one really did anything)

Hot Seat- Tom Coughlin

Ugh....Dallas Fans...

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

Quote:

NFC East-

Hot Seat- Tom Coughlin

Talk about homer Division winner Dallas Cowboys? Most improved last season Portis who missed half the season?? Probably Romo, and most important player is Dawkins, much more important then Romo IMO, and Kevin Curtis was a bigger move then Droughns LOL.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
NFC East

Best off-season move- Ken Hamlin, subtle yet solid move.

Best Draft- Eagles

Most Improved Player - Jason Campbell

lol you sure you aren't an Eagles fan? We had the worst draft in the divison maybe just because of the reach on the Kolb pick even though we drafted mostly solid players and added a lot of depth, and I dont think McNabb is most important considering we made it to the playoffs without him last season.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
NFC East

Best off-season move- Ken Hamlin, subtle yet solid move. Takeo Spikes to the Eagles? :D

Best Draft- Eagles
Smart, you understand the Eagles Needs
100% agreed.
Most Improved Player - Jason Campbell How in the hell is he the most improved??? I would have to give it to Westbrook he finally got his 1000 yard rushing season.. Or Shawn Andrews..Campbell didn't even play decent..leading his team to 1-6 and from what I remember basicly had 189 yards 2 int 1 td most of the time..

Read
---------------------------

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC East

Best off-season move- Resigning of FAs (Gurode, O'Hara, Culumbo, Betts?)

Worst off season move- No one made such a horrible move to be put in here, so I will go Leonard Davis because of the guranteed $$$

Best Draft- I don't really like any of them, so I'll go homer and say Giants

Most Important Player- Brandon Jacobs, no one else is replacing a possible HoF, the Giants success rests on him, even more then Eli.

Most Improved Player- From last year, or throughout the year? If its throughout this year I think it will be 3rd WRs, Patrick Crayton, Sinorice Moss and Jason Avant.

Hot Seat- Donovan McNabb anyone?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoSheppard View Post
Read
---------------------------
Actually if you read it most improved player is your projection for this season buddy.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote