Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 03-12-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought you meant because they are African American and mobile, then I realised that the connection was N, your good.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are bringing Patrick Peterson for a visit. Winning!
Old 03-15-2011, 11:41 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a waste of time, if he is there when we pick I'm going to go and slap the 7 GM's who passed on him.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:34 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is the CBA fallout going to affect the limit of 30 players we can interview?

PP would be a dream though.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
What a waste of time, if he is there when we pick I'm going to go and slap the 7 GM's who passed on him.
Why would you slap them?
Old 03-16-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Why would you slap them?
Because, although we will have got a demi-god, that sort of failure and stupidity can't go unpunished.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:53 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My dad was in the locker room awhile back mentioned that VY still had all his stuff in his locker.......I'll always be a fan of number 10, even when he moves on

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup, I'll always be a VY fan. I have the personality type that remembers the good over the bad when it comes to people, and there are too many good memories of the guy for me to not continue to pull for him.

Unless he ends up in the AFC South, Ravens, or Steelers! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

How the hell did we get a 4th RD comp. pick? It was the 2nd best one dished out.

I guess it was KVB. Kinda funny we lost him, signed Babin for minimum and low on the comp. formula, Babin pumps out 12.5 sacks, and now we get a 4th RD'er for our trouble. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

I really hope we draft Christian Ponder, not bothered if we go back into the first for him. This he could be a fantastic guy and with our line and CJ he wouldn't have to be THE guy he could just be another part of the offense helping CJ be THE guy.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like ponder as well and think he can be a good qb. it also helps that i love most of the top 10 defensive prospects and want us to nab one (Miller, Quinn my 2 personal favorites although the quinn brain tumor stuff is scary). but the track record for 2nd round qb's is baaaaaaad.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:46 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

I know it is unfortunate, but Ponder does seem like he could buck the trend and be a guy you can coach up so he becomes GOOD, not GREAT but I will take GOOD.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:45 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
I like ponder as well and think he can be a good qb. it also helps that i love most of the top 10 defensive prospects and want us to nab one (Miller, Quinn my 2 personal favorites although the quinn brain tumor stuff is scary). but the track record for 2nd round qb's is baaaaaaad.
x1000000000000000000000000000

I agree with Steph on even trading up for him. I really want a defensive player in the 1st. I know I'm not gonna get one, because I think the FO and coaches will be obligated to take the best QB on their board, but grabbing the best defensive player available would make me so happy.

I'm also still a Ryan Mallett fan. Palmer runs an offense with WCO principles that still involves an down-field passing game. Ponder's arm isn't spectacular. Mallett makes throws that make my jaw drop. He has character issues, but last time I heard, you can't be suspended because you're a dick. If he starts falling, I want them to find a way to take him. Assuming Newton and Gabbert go before us, one of Dareus/Fairley/Bowers/Quinn/Miller/Peterson will be available. One of them plus Mallett in the 2nd RD is my ideal.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Really want Amukamara and Ponder...not a big fan of Fairley over other guys.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Unless Fairley is gone by our pick we 100% pick him, seriously, this could be the most anti-climatic pick we have ever made.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/12/kenny-...-rutgers-star/

Kenny Britt apparently arrested again. Time for A.J. or Julio?
Old 04-12-2011, 11:38 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Kenny Britt does not have gettin' away from the cops speed...

SOMEONE HAD TO SAY IT!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:58 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2011, 05:10 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Julio Jones...trade up for AJ Green?
Old 04-13-2011, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

I was hoping they would have video of Kenny Britts cop chase :(, its a shame he got caught. New Jersey cops must be fast.....I hope they are for kenny's sake
Old 04-19-2011, 08:48 AM    (permalink
TNPatsFan
Veteran

TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hi guys I'll be acting as the Titans GM in a live mock Thursday thru Saturday. While I'm not a Titans fan per se, I live in Nashville and I know the team as well as can be expected. But I would be interested in getting input from real Titans fans along the way.

So in prep for the first pick, is everyone pretty much set on Fairley at 8 assuming he's there? Anyone else we would want? Trade up for a QB maybe? Trade down to 10-15 and take best defensive player, or even Locker/Mallett?

Waiting on a QB and trying to trade up for Ponder sounds great but I'd be a bit concerned about that because there are so many teams wanting to do the same thing and you could end up missing out on a QB entirely if you can't get ahead of all of them.

1 - Anyone but Shea McClellin, Derek Wolfe, Peter Konz, Kendall Reyes, Harrison Smith, Whitney Mercilus or a RB

2 Anyone but McClellin, Wolfe, Doug Martin or an OT

3 Anyone but Wolfe

Last edited by TNPatsFan : 04-19-2011 at 08:51 AM.
TNPatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNPatsFan View Post
Hi guys I'll be acting as the Titans GM in a live mock Thursday thru Saturday. While I'm not a Titans fan per se, I live in Nashville and I know the team as well as can be expected. But I would be interested in getting input from real Titans fans along the way.

So in prep for the first pick, is everyone pretty much set on Fairley at 8 assuming he's there? Anyone else we would want? Trade up for a QB maybe? Trade down to 10-15 and take best defensive player, or even Locker/Mallett?

Waiting on a QB and trying to trade up for Ponder sounds great but I'd be a bit concerned about that because there are so many teams wanting to do the same thing and you could end up missing out on a QB entirely if you can't get ahead of all of them.

Another not a Titans fan per se. Rob Rang sort of hit the nail on the head on his latest mock draft when he said they cant afford to run the risk of losing the QB they want by trading down or back into the first round. He's pretty much saying they are going to take a QB at #8, who that is i'll let you guys duke it out over.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I just want to hit the rewind button. Or maybe the fast forward button. We'll see. I'm still holding out hope they take a defensive player at 8.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:09 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Fairley at 8, trade up for Ponder if needs be, gun for Marcus Cannon big time...also I think it will be Mallett...who I would rather over any other QB as we pass protect real well and he has an incredible arm. Plus - starter from day 1.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Not if he's too busy snorting coke with Charlie Sheen the night before.