Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-28-2011, 11:25 PM    (permalink
SRogers92
Rookie

SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure how you can see Locker a top 8 player /shrug
SRogers92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:28 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think you'll find too many people that will argue that he was a top 8 player in the draft.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
http://www.titansonline.com/news/art...b-284ddc88f742

Jake Locker also beats out the QB competition in jump roping.
Jump roping has something to do with great feet right?
Old 04-29-2011, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tomorrow I want either Greg Little, Rodney Hudson, Dontay Moch, Bruce Carter Torrey Smith or Rahim Moore.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:25 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just looking over the remaining prospects, I can't say I see any players I want at the top of the 2nd.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:15 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me Kyle Rudolph and Marcus Cannon tomorrow please. Jake Locker, still elated at that pick, favorite pick of Tennessee's ever since I have followed the draft, even more so than when we picked Young.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:18 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reading what Mike Munchak says about Locker, he really seems like he could be an immense pick.

'I’m excited. I’m thrilled. This is the guy that if we got a quarterback, this is the guy I was looking at strongly—I thought it would be a great fit here. As Chris (Palmer) mentioned, that workout when we went out to Washington to spend some time with him, I liked him on tape a lot and then when I saw him out there and we put him through the workout and I watched him work with Chris and how he responded to it and how competitive he was. Just eyeballing it, seeing how intense he was and I just pictured myself in the huddle with this guy and I thought, ‘Man, these guys will love playing for this guy.’ I think he’s got something special like that where he’ll bring out the best in other players. I think they’ll want to play hard for him. I think if it’s third-and-six, he’s getting seven. I think he’s one of those kind of guys that is going to find a way to win for us. I think that the guys in this building will believe in him. I just remember coming home from that trip thinking, ‘Man, that guy was something special.’ If I hadn’t gone on that trip maybe I wouldn’t have felt that way because on film you don’t get that feeling, obviously, and in person I just felt really strongly about him and I went back and watched more tape and it just felt right. For the draft we had certain needs, obviously (quarterback) is one of them, and I am thrilled to be sitting here saying that we got the guy.'
Old 04-29-2011, 12:33 PM    (permalink
OTcoach
Rookie

OTcoach hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Locker's a great pick for you guys. I said a few months ago that he should be our pick at #3 (buffalo) and got chirped hard from my fellow Bills faithfull. He's the next Aaron Rogers and will lead the Titans to a Superbowl.

Enjoy him!
OTcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:38 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Thumbs up

Well i'm pretty happy with the pick boys, In the end Gabbert just seemed like he doesn't have the "IT" factor that a QB need in the NFL. There is some good talent still on the board for us in the second round to.

I sorta like the comparison to steve McNair by stephenson

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:02 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
Well i'm pretty happy with the pick boys, In the end Gabbert just seemed like he doesn't have the "IT" factor that a QB need in the NFL. There is some good talent still on the board for us in the second round to.

I sorta like the comparison to steve McNair by stephenson
It only came to me recently, but he just seems like a carbon copy of McNair and we all know how well we did with that guy at the helm (1 ******* yard).
Old 04-29-2011, 01:55 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see most of Jake Lockers faults to be correctable, I mean even as lazy as Vince was, he learned to make check-downs and improved his footwork alot. His touch (which can't be taught IMO) may be his biggest issue and I don't think he is going to be elite passer because of it... but if he learns to read defenses before the snap he won't have to fit it between 2 defenders. I like the McNair comparison far more than Steve Young.. which is okay with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Going over the list of remaining prospects here are some names that intrigue me for today:
- Mikel LeShoure, HB
- Kyle Rudolph, TE
- Torrey Smith, WR
- Randall Cobb, WR
- Denarius Moore, WR
- Luke Stocker, TE
- Stefen Wisniewski, C
- Rodney Hudson, C/G
- Clint Boling, G/T
- Kris O'Dowd, C
- DaQuan Bowers, DE
- Sam Acho, DE
- Allen Bailey, DL
- Greg Romeus, DE
- Marvin Austin, DT
- Stephen Paea, DT
- Bruce Carter, LB
- Mason Foster, LB
- Mark Herzlich, LB
- Martez Wilson, LB
- Quan Sturdivant, LB
- Greg Jones, LB
- Casey Matthews, LB
- Nate Irving, LB
- Brandon Harris, CB
- Shareece Wright, CB
- Curtis Brown, CB
- Quinton Carter, S
- Jeron Johnson, S
- Tyler Sash, S
- Robert Sands, S
- DeAndre McDaniel, S
- Deunta Williams, S
Old 04-29-2011, 02:08 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Lot of sex on the board there.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Locker is outstanding for you guys, this guy has top pick talent, and was overly critiqued after being stuck in a sorry situation.

Huge talent, intelligence, and really high character. He's not a finished product, but all of the ground work is there for an elite QB in this league.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

All I can do is sigh and facepalm.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:10 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been asking for a huge big hitting LBer for years. I'm not going to be pissy now that we finally got one.

Quote:
Old 04-29-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Akeem Ayers is soft for a linebacker though. Martez Wilson is a big hitter.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:22 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

meh, Martez is also stiff and not nearly as fluid as Ayers. I think Akeem takes some play off too, but he also is a playmaker... which lets face it.. we don't have a play making LBer. Not estatic with the pick, but not upset with it.

Quote:
Old 04-29-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I saw somewhere that Akeem caused 7 FFs last year but on ESPN they have him with none. What's the deal?
Old 04-29-2011, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We needed a quarterback. check.
We needed help on the front 7. check.

Not gonna pretend like I know how these players are gonna end up, cause I ain't got a clue. Only seen Ayers play a couple of times and wasn't even really focusing on him. Seen Locker play plenty of times and I like what he's all about. Bottom line for me is that we picked players that can upgrade spots that needed to be upgraded.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

With Wisniewski and Hudson gone I don't see us going o-line anytime soon.

I'm looking at d-line for our next pick.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

We really love west coast players for some reason.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

My favorite pick so far, Jurrell Casey is a stud muffin.

Quote:
Old 04-29-2011, 08:38 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Definitely our best pick so far.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Ayers mostly for the fact that he can blitz, and we have no OLB that can do that. Jerry Gray has said that he wants to be aggressive, so hopefully this is a sign that that's not all talk.

Casey helps the DT rotation, gives the DEF coaches the DT they were rumored to want, and possibly means the end for Haye.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote