Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 12-03-2006, 03:33 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Two of the greatest win in titans history in back to back week........DAMN this is crazy :shock:
isnt that, the 2nd biggest comeback in NFL history
and prolly one of the biggest upsets of the last couple of years
It wasn't that big of an upset. You guys are a good team, people just didn't think you were. Congrats on the win.
Old 12-03-2006, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats on the win today, it sucks that the Colts couldn't capitalize on 1st and goal but your defense was good against the rush.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 03:36 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Quote:
Two of the greatest win in titans history in back to back week........DAMN this is crazy :shock:
It wasn't that big of an upset. You guys are a good team, people just didn't think you were. Congrats on the win.
It was a huge win for this team, because it has been since 2002 since we beat them.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 03:37 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It was a huge win for this team, because it has been since 2002 since we beat them.
I agree it was a huge win but I wouldn't call it one of the biggest upset in recent years. So far it looks like I was completely wrong about VY before the draft. You guys have a bright future.
Old 12-03-2006, 03:44 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we had won this game two weeks ago after that mess in Jacksonville, then i'd say it was one of the bigger upsets in recent times but this team is clearly on fire right now. Home field advantage back for the Titans at the moment.

And to think, we were 1 POINT off of sweeping the Colts :D Not to mention 1 point off of beating the Ravens. I guess I shouldn't be joking around about those, we win those and we're in the wild card hunt :( oh well, Fisher still deserves coach of the year steering this ship back on course. So much for losing the locker room 4 weeks into the season.

Sign the extension Fisher! I heard that GM Reese is apparently in line for the Giants GM job, so that will surely entice Fisher to remain.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 03:45 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan
If we had won this game two weeks ago after that mess in Jacksonville, then i'd say it was one of the bigger upsets in recent times but this team is clearly on fire right now. Home field advantage back for the Titans at the moment.

And to think, we were 1 POINT off of sweeping the Colts :D Not to mention 1 point off of beating the Ravens. I guess I shouldn't be joking around about those, we win those and we're in the wild card hunt :( oh well, Fisher still deserves coach of the year steering this ship back on course. So much for losing the locker room 4 weeks into the season.

Sign the extension Fisher! I heard that GM Reese is apparently in line for the Giants GM job, so that will surely entice Fisher to remain.
I hope Reese sticks around also :(

Old 12-03-2006, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Hi, I'm new to the board and I've been a Titans fan ever since I liked football. I have so many thoughts going through my head right now so I'm just going to sum it up like this...

We're Back.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 04:05 PM    (permalink
2drama
Veteran

2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.

and to think before the draft some titans fan did not want vince young

they wanted Matt L or Jay cutler

congrats Titans on your 2 game winning streak
2drama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 04:08 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2drama

Leinart set the record for most passing yards by a rookie.
Old 12-03-2006, 04:11 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

TacticaLion hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:

Vince Young (and his team) beat the dominant Colts.

I'll take wins over records.
Old 12-03-2006, 04:20 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticaLion
Quote:
Quote:

they also lost that game lol
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 04:22 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good game, kinda pissed me off tho...

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good to hear that they are sticking with Fisher. They need to keep the continuity with the young players, Vince specifically.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well, Matt has been pretty good also. I'd say all 3 teams are happy with their guys even though Jay won't get his shot until later tonight. I wouldn't trade Vince for either of them, and I don't imagine either of their fans would trade their guy for Vince. Let's just leave it at that, no need to argue who's better when it's so early.

Anyway, that was nice :D

I liked the way our defense played today for the most part. The run D was pretty good by our standards, the only concern was the safety play, they got burned a little. Freeney got the better of Roos the first couple of times when he used that spin move, but Roos caught on pretty quickly and was able to stop it pretty effectively in the 2nd half.

Glad we've offered Fish the new contract. Today was a good day
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 08:43 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

How bout that Vince Young?! :D

He's proving all the haters wrong.
Old 12-03-2006, 08:48 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl85

8)

Old 12-03-2006, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Except Merrill Hoge. He said this morning that Vince hasn't done anything yet, that we are doing a great job of hiding our QB instead of highlighting him.

He was also the one that said Vince wouldn't be able to run at all in the NFL. Oh well, Merrill Hoge can lick my nine
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 08:53 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's what happens when you have no run game. Vince had 200 yards today. Leinart just got his first 100 yard game out of Edge.
Old 12-03-2006, 08:57 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53
Quote:

Except Merrill Hoge. He said this morning that Vince hasn't done anything yet, that we are doing a great job of hiding our QB instead of highlighting him.

He was also the one that said Vince wouldn't be able to run at all in the NFL. Oh well, Merrill Hoge can lick my nine
Haha, some people will do or say anything to make themselves look better. It's crazy cuz I remember a lot people in general and here also that acted like Vince wouldn't be able to throw or run or even tie his own shoes in the NFL. I never doubted the dude would be a great player in the NFL, not saying he is already but he's well on his way. All he did in college was make plays and play his best in the biggest games. VY never gets rattled, he's always as cool as the other side of the pillow.
Old 12-03-2006, 08:58 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53
Quote:

Merrill Hoge is a moron, i seen that same clip last night and i started LOL.

Old 12-03-2006, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent win by the Titans today.
Old 12-03-2006, 10:39 PM    (permalink
TiTaNsFAN 1014
Rookie

TiTaNsFAN 1014 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default hodge

i just saw that merill hodge clip. As it was loading i was thinking about if merill hodge would be a little less critical of vince cuz going into the draft, i know he hated him. after watching the clip of hodge, he hasnt changed a bit. How can u not like vince young right now? Hodge is an idiot, iv said this many of times. You know what, i hope hodge keeps doubting him cuz whever ppl doubt young , he just comes up big and proves them wrong.
Old 12-03-2006, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't waste a second of your life wondering about Merrill Hoge's analysis of Vince Young.
Old 12-03-2006, 10:47 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_arBzsPwPg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFGucgncvYo :roll:

Old 12-03-2006, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Merrill Hoge is the dumbest person in the history of television. The guy is wrong on every subject he talks about. How does this guy still have a job? I think its because they need someone to make Michael Irvin seem like a genius and Hoge is the only guy on the planet that can.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote