Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 12-05-2011, 09:45 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like our DEs already but we could use a speed freak in there like an Ingram or Coples

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm good with Colin McCarthy so no more Vontaze for me but if he is there when the titans are drafting I think I would still want him.

I hope we draft

DeCastro, if he is gone I want either Kelechi Osemele or Peter Konz(preferably him since their are no centers in FA).If their gone then Kevin Zeitler or Barrett Jones.If we miss on all those guys then Michael Brewster in the 2nd round.

Oh if D.J. Fluker, I want him IDC that we are set at tackle kids to talented.

I want us to sign Grubbs or Nicks.

WRs

I want Tommy Streeter in the 3rd-5th round(prediction from a couple sites of where he is going to get drafted).

If he is gone or we pick someone else. I want Joe Adams, T.Y. Hilton or Rueben Randle. If Alshon Jeffery is around in the 2nd I want him.

Pass rushers

It would be nice if we drafted Melvin Ingram in the 2nd and then took Devin Taylor like in the 5th since he isn't having the year most expected. Its hard to find a pass rushing DE in the draft this year most look like 3-4 rush LBs.

Free agents I would it would be nice if we signed Calais Campbell or Mario Williams. Mario might not sign with the Texans if their happy with Conner Barwin and Brooks Reed who have looked good.

Dream Draft right now along FA

(1st round)DeCastro or Kelechi Osemele or Konz . Sign Grubbs or Nicks as well.
(2nd round)Melvin Ingram in the 2nd round.Along with Mario or Calais Campbell.
(3rd or 4th) Tommy Streeter.
(3rd-5th)Devin Taylor

Last edited by Complex : 12-05-2011 at 10:52 PM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our team would like this

QB: Jake Locker
RB: Chris Johnson
FB: Hall
WR: Kenny Britt
WR: Damian Williams
WR: Nate Washington
WR: Tommy Streeter
WR: Marc Mariani
TE: Jared Cook
LT: Michael Roos
LG: Ben Grubbs or Nicks
C: a Free Agent maybe Nick Hardwick?(he is like 30 and has concussion issues but w/e) or draft William Vlachos or Ben Jones. Peter Konz if DeCastro is gone.
RG: DeCastro/Osemele/Kevin Zeitler/Barrett Jones
RT: David Stewart

All our Wide receivers are fast minus williams who is still kind of fast. It would be a mix of Chargers WR's(Tall) and the eagles(fast) with Streeter be our tallest and fastest if its true that he runs some where between a 4.3-4.40. We would probably be the 2nd fastest team in the NFL with Locker and CJ.

Defense would look like this

DE: Campbell/Mario
DT:Jones
DT:Casey
DE: Morgan/Ingram
OLB:Ayers
MLB: McCarthy
OLB: ? IDK not a big deal to me.
CB: Finnegan, McCourty and Verner
FS:Griffin
SS: Hope, with Hope teaching Campbell how to play safety in the NFL.He played linebacker and Safety in college so he is not afraid to tackle.

Morgan or Ingram rotate in on passing down and Campbell moves inside. Karl Klug rotate when ever. Devin Taylor would rotate whenever some needs a breather. Campbell or Mario would also help in the run defense especially Campbell.

Edit: I forgot about the salary cap.We are 8.3 million under the cap right. We would probably be way under by the time FA rolls around since we don't pay our QB's that much. We should cut Eugene Amano, he making around 3.5 million which is too much and I didn't even notice that we paid him $12 million one year like 2009 WTF? **** that and cut him.

We will need to resign Jason Jones which probably won't break the bank since he hasn't been playing as well as he has in the past. Finnegan is the other guy we need to sign he will probably want to paid like top corner but I hope we resign him.

If Nicks or Grubbs plus Campbell/Mario cost way too much like putting us nearly over the salary cap, then we just sign one of the guards. If that happens we sign either Aubrayo Franklin(cheap signing like the saints) so we can stop the run since we suck at doing the run or we sign Cullen Jenkins depending on the amount of money he wants.

Last edited by Complex : 12-06-2011 at 01:29 AM.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Fadetoblack
Rookie

Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McCarthy was AFC defensive player of the week!!!11!!!!1!

http://www.titansonline.com/news/art...3-6234cecc1cb0
Old 12-09-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a little worried of facing you guys.

Tough, Defensive minded teams with a Strong Running game on the Road prove to be a tough match-up for us. Lately we've been stopping the run a little better, but with CJ rounding into form.. I think he's primed for a big game against us.
Old 12-10-2011, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL, I highly doubt Nicks is going anywhere. Best case scenario is us signing Brees and then using the franchise tag on Nicks.

PS. I'm silly and smell funny.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Last edited by TitanHope : 12-10-2011 at 01:44 PM.
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flyboy or any other Saints fan... What are the chances Robert Meachem hits free agency this offseason?

I'd love for us to sign him to be Britt's wingman. Then we could put Damian in the slot.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure it's 50/50 right now. Earlier in the season Meachem wasn't doing much, and was dropping passes causing tipped Interceptions.

but lately he's started to play much better, and had his best game of the season against the Lions.

We probably won't be able to afford to keep both Meachem, and Colston.. so we'll have to part with one. Meachem has more potential, but Colston has been more consistent albeit with some injuries here and there. Just have to wait and see how the rest of his season pans out.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:11 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted Meachem so bad in that draft, but I had just as big of a draft crush on Michael Griffin as well. So I didn't stay disappointed for long, especially after realizing that meant the end for LaMiss Thompson. But then we got into that whole "Lets try a true free safety at cornerback!" dealio, but it settled in the end. Still not sure what to make of Griff nowadays. I think safety, more than any other position, is affected greatly by surrounding talent. When our DL was great, we had a Pro Bowl secondary. Now that the DL is young and inconsistent, Griff doesn't appear to be the same. He probably wouldn't bite on the PA as much if he trusted the DL in front of him too.

But yeah, it should be a good game. Not really expecting the win, but it's an out of conference game so the loss wouldn't be crippling. Still, if we got the wins and didn't need to win the tie breaker in the first place, then that would be swell too. :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Didn't think I would be so upset. I thought we were going to lose tbh I was ready for the beat down. But during the game I gained hope and thought we were going to win. Then we lose like that it hurts badly.

Last edited by Complex : 12-11-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brutal loss, but like I said early in the season, that Jax loss week one was killer and one we'd probably wish we could get back.

Definitely a lot of hindsight and 'what if' moments after this game.

Gotta win out now and hope the chips fall where they may.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the bright side, Cincy lost today and they lost to an AFC team. A loss to the NFC isn't as bad in comparison, although had we won we'd be leading the #6 seed. The last play of the game was where we needed Hasselbeck. Locker was great inbetween the 20's where he can go into playground mode, but in the redzone you need precision in your actions and decision making. A vet would have that, and Locker will one day when he's got experience, but ya gotta think Hass would have the awareness to know we can get two shots at this and would be more methodical rather than trying to make a play by extending the play.

Also, name a young offense with as much potential as Locker, CJ2K, and Kenny. Hell, it's not really potential anymore. Britt is an animal. CJ is a 2,000 yard back. And Locker has impressed every single time. Now, things will change when teams get film on him, but Locker has come in cold and make epic throws, made big plays, and hasn't turned the ball over. Dude's just a rookie, and he's doing this repeatedly. Too pumped guys. Too pumped. Especially knowing Jacksonville is stucked with Gabbert, Luck will be going to a brutal team with a hologram as a head coach and massive distraction with Manning, and the Texans, while not a bad team or headed in a bad direction, is going to be a beatable team. Our success is in the future. What's going on this season is icing.

Oh, and this rookie class is probably the best I've ever seen.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Good game guys, that was a true nail biter.

Really was impressed by Locker, he's going to be really good in the near future, oh and if Colston keeps playing like he did today it's going to be almost impossible to not re-sign him so Meachem will more than likely hit the open market.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
On the bright side, Cincy lost today and they lost to an AFC team. A loss to the NFC isn't as bad in comparison, although had we won we'd be leading the #6 seed. The last play of the game was where we needed Hasselbeck. Locker was great inbetween the 20's where he can go into playground mode, but in the redzone you need precision in your actions and decision making. A vet would have that, and Locker will one day when he's got experience, but ya gotta think Hass would have the awareness to know we can get two shots at this and would be more methodical rather than trying to make a play by extending the play.

Also, name a young offense with as much potential as Locker, CJ2K, and Kenny. Hell, it's not really potential anymore. Britt is an animal. CJ is a 2,000 yard back. And Locker has impressed every single time. Now, things will change when teams get film on him, but Locker has come in cold and make epic throws, made big plays, and hasn't turned the ball over. Dude's just a rookie, and he's doing this repeatedly. Too pumped guys. Too pumped. Especially knowing Jacksonville is stucked with Gabbert, Luck will be going to a brutal team with a hologram as a head coach and massive distraction with Manning, and the Texans, while not a bad team or headed in a bad direction, is going to be a beatable team. Our success is in the future. What's going on this season is icing.

Oh, and this rookie class is probably the best I've ever seen.
I love your optimism. First off Houston is going to be a major force when they can get Andre Johnson and Mario Williams healthy. As for the Titans the key is going to be Kenny Britt, he is going to have to get healthy and get his head on straight. The defense looks suspect to me but i think building a defense is not as tough as some people would let on.

I didnt see today's game so not sure what to think of the missed throws.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Fadetoblack
Rookie

Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The good news is the bengals lost too, and we'll hold tiebreakers over every major wild card contender except for the bengals. That's assuming we're 10-6 anyway.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

We need a pass rusher so bad and interior linemen.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:53 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I didnt see today's game so not sure what to think of the missed throws.
He definitely missed a few, but he was throwing downfield and being blitzed heavily by that Gregg Williams blitz heavy defense. Yet, he still made multiple stunning passes. The throw to Stevens was amazing considering it one of his first passes, and the ~40 yard TD pass to Washington stand out.

I was surprised by his speed too. When he wants to run, the dude looks like a RB. He shot out of a cannon one play. Low completion percentage, but the yards per attempt was 9.7 yards. That's almost a 1st down every pass.

Throw in two TD's (one pass, one rushing), no turnovers, and nearly leading the Titans to a victory after being down 13 points, and there's no way else to conclude other than he played terrific.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
He definitely missed a few, but he was throwing downfield and being blitzed heavily by that Gregg Williams blitz heavy defense. Yet, he still made multiple stunning passes. The throw to Stevens was amazing considering it one of his first passes, and the ~40 yard TD pass to Washington stand out.

I was surprised by his speed too. When he wants to run, the dude looks like a RB. He shot out of a cannon one play. Low completion percentage, but the yards per attempt was 9.7 yards. That's almost a 1st down every pass.

Throw in two TD's (one pass, one rushing), no turnovers, and nearly leading the Titans to a victory after being down 13 points, and there's no way else to conclude other than he played terrific.
As for the speed the legs should be fresh and he's a legit 4.5 guy so no surprise there. It'll be interesting to see if they try to build on what he did by playing him against Indy or go back to Matt. Still pissed off Jake didnt let go of that ball at the end. The voice in my head would be saying dont take a sack.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jake Locker is a stud muffin. Like TH said, this rookoe class is amazing.... best in the NFL and it really isn't close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nate played a hell of a game today, big props to him.
Jake should start from here on out.
Wtf was with the draw in the final minute of the game? So bizarre, Palmer should be called out for that ****.
Our pass rush is HORRID, more specifically our DEs. Morgan has not done ****, and neither has JJ. Something has to be done about it this offseason. Anything.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Our pass rush is HORRID, more specifically our DEs..
A lot of fans of teams say that after playing us.. our offense line is built to pass protect (some might say better than run block) and Brees gets rid of the ball SO quickly.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
A lot of fans of teams say that after playing us.. our offense line is built to pass protect (some might say better than run block) and Brees gets rid of the ball SO quickly.
That might be true, but it's been evident all season. Today only magnified it.
Old 12-12-2011, 04:54 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

So, our top 4 tacklers so far on the season all play in the secondary....
Old 12-12-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Triple post!!!

Old 12-13-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
So, our top 4 tacklers so far on the season all play in the secondary....
Rudd sucks dick that is why.

We might start Locker against INDY since Matt is hurt and the Colt suck, so it will be good learning experience if he does. I hope does start.

You guys think Matt will be okay with holding the clipboard next season?

We were robbed against the Saints.