Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 12-20-2006, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not surprised about no pro bowlers. I said it in the thread made earlier this year that we probably wouldn't have any. Even when we were one of the top teams year in and year out, we never had many pro bowlers. I knew Bulluck wasn't going to go, because he never goes. I knew Jones wasn't going to go, because 1) the other corners in front of him deserved it and 2) Justin Miller is equally as deserving as Jones as a return man, and he plays in the New York market. I knew Hope wouldn't make it because of the guys in front of him, though I thought Kerry Rhodes would make it easily over John Lynch.

The one guy I thought had a chance because of his reputation was Mawae, plus he was in 2nd place in the voting update a couple weeks ago. Oh well.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 05:46 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Safety Chris Hope, center Kevin Mawae, return man Pacman Jones and rookie quarterback Vince Young all were named alternates, while linebacker Keith Bulluck, despite finishing second in the fan voting, was snubbed altogether.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently we are in preliminary talks with Travis Henry's agent about a new contract. I wouldn't mind him being back as long as he's not expensive, because while he's pretty solid, he's nothing special. Anyways, if we want to keep him this has to be done because of the 8.3 mill bonus he'll be due next year.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 10:50 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53
Apparently we are in preliminary talks with Travis Henry's agent about a new contract. I wouldn't mind him being back as long as he's not expensive, because while he's pretty solid, he's nothing special. Anyways, if we want to keep him this has to be done because of the 8.3 mill bonus he'll be due next year.
Henry has been a big sirprise this year, i must say your were right about him, we need need to have a HUGE game this week if were going to win. This week game worries me....

Old 12-22-2006, 10:33 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

BUMP

Old 12-23-2006, 02:11 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hello, I'm TitanHope and I'm new to these boards. I've been reading here for a few weeks now, and have finally broken down and created an account. I'm really into the Draft, and am hoping to talk some football with other Titans fans. Oh, and I'm a huge TN homer^^
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 04:02 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope
Hello, I'm TitanHope and I'm new to these boards. I've been reading here for a few weeks now, and have finally broken down and created an account. I'm really into the Draft, and am hoping to talk some football with other Titans fans. Oh, and I'm a huge TN homer^^
nice to see you around here, we need some more Titans fans on here, so who do you like for us to draft in the first round this year??

Old 12-23-2006, 06:42 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd prefer a DE or WR the most. Since it looks like the elite 3 WR's will be gone by the time we pick tho, I'd like a pass-rushing DE. Maybe a Quentin Moses or even LaMarr Woodley.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Dear Tennessee,

Do you think Drew Bennett will Resign?

Yours Truly
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:35 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
Dear Tennessee,

Do you think Drew Bennett will Resign?

Yours Truly
No, only if he is pretty cheap, i like Drew, but he isn't a #1 wideout in the NFL.

Old 12-24-2006, 01:22 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

TD VY to Wade

Old 12-24-2006, 02:01 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Hill is on Evans
Pacman is on Price
:?

Old 12-24-2006, 02:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Hill is on Evans
Pacman is on Price
:?
Take advantage!
Do it now!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 02:21 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Laboy is hurt

Old 12-24-2006, 02:31 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

VY 36 yards TD run to end the half :shock: :D 8)

Old 12-24-2006, 02:38 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

field goal with a second to go because of Fasemask and kick off out of bounds lol 20-19

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 02:43 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty
field goal with a second to go because of Fasemask and kick off out of bounds lol 20-19
I have no DAMN comment :(

Old 12-24-2006, 04:19 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Ok VY must be a God because we won again :shock: , Hags lose :shock: , we are still in the playoff race :shock:

Old 12-24-2006, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Next week the test of the season comes and we can find out how good Vince and the rest of the team really is. If Vince can beat Tom Brady in the final game of the year and make the playoffs he's a lock for Rookie Of The Year.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 04:44 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he already is OROY. If it was up to him, we'd be 9-7 or 10-6 right now, but unfortunately in some games our D or ST let us down (Colts, Ravens).
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:30 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VYisaGOD

=) i reckon we will make the playoffs =)
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:33 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
VYisaGOD

=) i reckon we will make the playoffs =)
I don't know, i thnk we need Denver to win, and they are right now. We also have to beat the Pats next week, which will be hard, but it is at home :D

Old 12-24-2006, 06:19 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Very nice video of VY 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37MvU36axfE

Old 12-24-2006, 06:25 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

VY=god. I love watching him, true winner and you guys will enjoy a lot of success due to him.
Old 12-24-2006, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great win by the Titans...this young team keeps growing in front of our eyes

5 games into the season i was wondering if we would ever win a game, now we have a shot of getting into the playoffs, who would of thought

Brandon Jones keeps getting better and i really like what I see from him

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote