Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-29-2013, 09:47 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Funs-

QB-Jake Locker
HB-Chris Johnson
WR-Kenny Britt
WR-Kendall Wright
Slot-Justin Hunter
TE-Delanie Walker
OT-Michael Roos
OG- Andy Levtrie
C- Brian Schwenke (pls)
OG- Chance Warmack
OT-David Stewart

Base 4-3
DE-Derrick Morgan
DT-Jurrell Casey
DT-Sammie Lee Hill
DE-Kam Wimbley
WLB-Colin McCarthy (!)
MLB- Zach Brown (!?)
SLB-Akeem Ayers
CB-Bloody Ray
CB-Jason McCourty
FS-Michael Wiffin
SS-Benard Pollard

NICKLE DEFENSE!
DE-Derrick Morgan
DT-Mike Martin
DT-Karl Klug
DE-Akeem Ayers
OLB-Zach Brown
OLB-Colin McCarthy
CB-Jason McCourty
CB-Bloody Ray
Slot-ATV
FS-Michael Griffin
SS-George Wilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So is #fullonrapefactory trending on Twitter yet?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loving the evolution from Blidi-Wreh to Bleedy Ray and now to Bloody Ray.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Israel Idonije and Eric Winston visiting the Titans today. Idonije makes a lot of sense. I guess Winston is kind of to get familiar with in case David Stewart is slow recovering from his injury.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We also met with Jason Allen, Cash. I was just going to report the Winston thing. I sure as hell hope we aren't considering cutting Stewart just to save some money (Stewart is scheduled to make $6m this year, while Winston reportedly wants around $3)

I hate Winston and think he's trash FWIW

Idonije on the other hand I can get on board with
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm definitely feeling this Canadian movement by possibly bringing in Idonije, along with Sewell and Charles. That's a recipe for success if you ask me.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I'm definitely feeling this Canadian movement by possibly bringing in Idonije, along with Sewell and Charles. That's a recipe for success if you ask me.
Same here, I really like both of them as players and hopefully we can sign Idonije as well.

In reality, I think both our signings are probably headed to the practice squad for this season, DT is pretty deep unless Charles can show that he can play some DE or if Klug is moved to DE on a permanent basis.

Sewell could make the 53 man roster @ OT if he shows good enough but we'll see how it plays out.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hunter to start out playing the Z while Britt stays at X. Good move imo, Hunter needs the free releases to be most effective. Wright will obviously play all 3 positions including the slot.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

What do you guys think about the Nate Washington situation. Will we play him out this season and then cut him or just trade/cut him now?
Old 04-29-2013, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pit, did the Titans already talk about Hunter playing the Z to start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
What do you guys think about the Nate Washington situation. Will we play him out this season and then cut him or just trade/cut him now?
Kinda torn on this. I still like him as a player. No idea how it looks cap wise. Seems like his future is short here regardless, seems like they may still try to shop him for a pick next year. Maybe you wait till after camp and preseason to check rosters to see if he could be coveted by some team who has had injuries or whatever. I'd lean towards keeping him this year I guess, if we cant get anything for him or dont save much usefull cap space.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hunter said it himself in a radio interview
Old 04-29-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
Pit, did the Titans already talk about Hunter playing the Z to start?

Kinda torn on this. I still like him as a player. No idea how it looks cap wise. Seems like his future is short here regardless, seems like they may still try to shop him for a pick next year. Maybe you wait till after camp and preseason to check rosters to see if he could be coveted by some team who has had injuries or whatever. I'd lean towards keeping him this year I guess, if we cant get anything for him or dont save much usefull cap space.
Kind of what I'm thinking. The best scenario may be to keep him until camp and then see if anyone gets injuries that needs a vet. He proabably won't fetch much, but maybe a 6th
Old 04-29-2013, 11:46 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
So my favorite fullback in the draft, Ben Bartholomew, signed with the Patriots.

I actually saw him at the bar I was at last night and contemplated telling him he was the #1 fullback on my draft board. But I thought he would just think I was being a smart-ass.

I also think I saw the DC poster Hawk there, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want it to not be him and judge me on the fact that I was trying to speak with an Internet friend.

But that's neither here nor there.
Oh god, CMD is a full blown autist in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:24 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Oh god, CMD is a full blown autist in real life.
I mean, I used to be a really good drawer but I haven't done that in a while so I'd be sloppy now.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I'd prefer to keep him. Still a starting caliber WR, and we need to win this season. Britt is injury prone and one arrest away from suspension. Wright caught a lot of balls last year, but he's still unproven and may be best in the slot. Hunter will be a rookie. I think having a good, veteran WR is a must. Perhaps they think Kevin Walter can replace him, but Hands is definitely better. Hawkins, Williams, and Mariani aren't more than 4th WR's, and ST's may decide if they stay on the roster.

We need 4 WR sets because we don't have great options at TE. Stevens isn't dynamic or explosive. Walker is a swiss army knife, but may not be a consistently starting caliber TE. Thompson was a DE two years ago.

If we can get a 5th, then go for it. We drafted Hunter and signed Walker, so we have a 3rd and 4th WR. But if we have to cut a WR, then cut Hawkins.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Speaking of which, our ST's should be awesome again next year.

Michael Griffin, Tommie Campbell, Taylor Thompson, Delanie Walker, Tim Shaw, Patrick Bailey, Lavar Edwards, Zaviar Gooden, Coty Sensabaugh, and I'll assume Khalid Wooten will be on 'em.

And that's without taking into account our returners.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we are cutting a WR this year I think I'd prefer it be Hawkins. I also love Mariani, but after his injury and with Reynaud on board its hard to see a place for him. Nate is better and brings more vet experience. If Hunter/Wright work out and we decided to move forward with those 2 then we can cut Nate next offseason.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Hawks pretty much guaranteed not to make the team unless something big happens between now and training camp. I'm not sure what the ramifications would be of us trading/cutting Washington now as opposed to after June 1st.

In the end I assume we keep 7 WRs, and I see those being (in order): Britt, Wright, Hunter, Williams, Walters, Preston, Mariani.

I don't see us paying Nate Washington what he's scheduled to make.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

So there are some interesting nuggets in this. I'm just gonna copy and paste it. Credit goes to a poster at GoTitans, Titans2004.

Quote:
Went to the Ruston Webster post-draft talk in the Boro tonight. It was a very nice event put on by the Titans for season ticket holders. Here are a few of the interesting things he mentioned...

He said that we were targeting Jon Bostic the Lber from Florida, but he got taken in the late 2nd before our 3rd rnd pick. Said that Gooden is a tremendous athlete but can't play MLber like Bostic could.

He said that we tried to trade back into the 1st rnd to grab Hunter, but just couldn't get a deal done Thursday night to do it. He said that Hunter was the #1 WR on our board. Said the Loggans and Jefferson had been hounding him for weeks to get Hunter for the offense.

He said that Schwenke was the #1 center on our board and they really were planning on going defense with that pick, but just couldn't pass up the value. Said they had him in for a visit and just loved his attitude. Said that Warmack and Schwenke are going to give our OL an attitude for many years. Said that he will get a chance to compete for a starting spot.

He mentioned that Greg Williams wanted 2 things when he came to the Titans. Said he wanted CBs to play press coverage and wanted DEs who could swing inside on passing downs. He specifically mentioned that now we have McCourty and the 2 drafted CBs who are solid at press coverage. Noticeable that he didn't mention Verners name. He also mentioned that Klug is going to be working both inside and outside.

He said that we will keep 6 WRs at most.

When asked what positions we were still looking to upgrade, he said DE and RB.

He said that you can expect him to draft heavy from the SEC. He likes proven, productive players who compete in the best conference.

Locker was there as well and said that his rehab is going great and that the vibe during the workouts that they are having now is the best since he has been a Titan. Said new FAs are fitting in well.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Pretty informative, I figured we wanted someone to play all 3 LBer positions, and I think if it came to where they had to, Brown or Gooden would be fine.

I'm not really sure who are still on the market for FA, but Idonije is the only one that comes to mind as a guy who can play inside or out
Old 04-30-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Idonije would be sweet on a short term deal.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was surpised Bostic went that high, but he looked pretty good to me on film. His measurables were good. I thought he coud play mlb, or Ayers role too. Versatility and the potential to push McCarthy. But I like what we got. I hope to get the most out of him, we put Gooden in with Brown in the sub packages to be used in a similar role. The possibilities have to make Williams and Gray drool.

Idonije seems like a no brainer vet short term signing. Always liked him and I've watched da Bears a lot. But next year I will bring back the DE battle cry again!!!

Speaking of next year, heard from a few places that next year's draft looks stronger (no surprise I guess). From some of the guys I know of, things look good. Cant wait to do it all again hehe. Liking many DL.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
Speaking of next year, heard from a few places that next year's draft looks stronger (no surprise I guess). From some of the guys I know of, things look good. Cant wait to do it all again hehe. Liking many DL.
I don't know, I think people just get excited more than anything. There's always the guys people drastically overrate every year before the season, last year when Barron was being talked about as a 1st rounder, people were saying how they couldn't wait until Robert Lester came out because he was even better than Barron. Fast forward and Lester went undrafted.

Last year preseason Star was the consensus #1 player on almost every site, and it wasn't even close. Fast forward and he went #14 overall. Landry Jones and Matt Barkley were considered top 10 picks.

I do think there's a few talented players that if they continue their development will be very good prospects come next april.

There are a few players I think are very talented that are draft eligible. They are:

QB Teddy Bridgewater Louisville
RB De'Anthony Thomas Oregon
RB Lache Seastrunk Baylor
WR Marqise Lee USC
WR Sammy Watkins Clemson
WR Jordan Matthews Vandy
OT Jake Matthews Texas A&M
OT Taylor Lewan Michigan
OT Cyrus Kouandjio Alabama
DE Jadaveon Clowney SC
DT Stephon Tuitt ND
DE Jackson Jeffcoat
LB CJ Mosley Alabama
LB Anthony Barr UCLA
LB Kyle Van Noy BYU

With that said, with how things are looking right now, I think WR is going to be much better off, and OT looks really strong. There's like 10 guys that right now I'd place going in the top 2-3 rounds.

I think this years safety class was one of the better ones I've seen in the past 5-10 years, so I'm relatively dissappointed we didn't grab one until late.

I'd love to do great and make the playoffs this year, but I'm still hoping we somehow end up with Jake Matthews too.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

When I said "no surprise I guess", it was two fold really. Players can get over-hyped, but also this year's top end was weak overall. If some of next year's guys are already getting overhyped, I still think it's unlikely the top end of the draft is weaker than this year.

I didn't mention the OT's because I'm not sure if we'll go that route just yet, and I'm partial to DL (hoping end gets attention). But I still will check out some of the "top" guys. I think Roos and Stewart both have 2 years left. Roos seems to play about the same level to me, awesome pass blocker, so-so run blocker. Stewart may have dropped off a bit. Not sure what they think of Stingily, I've always been kinda high on him, but really he'd need to settle into a starting position and play there quite a bit before any real evaluation can be made.

If Barr bulks up a bit, I'm sure he gets looks as a 43 DE.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:36 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

The only reason I mentioned OTs was 1) primarily to focus on the value, and most teams desperately need LTs so it should be another year when they are highly valued in the draft. 2) I think it might be in consideration IF Jake Matthews is there.

Michael Roos turns 31 this season, and he's under contract for 2013 while 2014 is a voidable year. Whether that is by Roos or by the Titans I am not sure.

David Stewart also turns 31 this season, and his contract is the same way.

I've always stood by the statement that the Titans have one of the best, and yet MOST UNDERRATED tandem of Offensive Tackles in the NFL, it truly amazes me how underrated the tandem is.

Michael Roos is probably the most underrated LT in the whole NFL. He's still playing at a very high level, and I don't think there's been a real decline in his game. He's stayed extremely healthy, minus the one game for an appendectomy. With that said, unless we start seeing a drastic decline in his play, I think he can play another 5 seasons in the NFL.

Stewart is probably the best pass blocking RT in the game, but the past few years he's been an average run defender. He's still playing at a high level, but I think we can all agree there has been a slight decline in his play. Perhaps it's temporary or perhaps it's his skills declining. He has had more injury concerns than Roos, so I would expect 2-3 years left in him.

Of course, both of these are assuming we can get contracts worked out to keep them a part of our team. I often wonder if they decline in their run blocking skills over the past 2-3 years was largely related to the major decline in talent and play in the middle of the line.

I could see us taking Jake Matthews, playing him at RT until Roos hang them up. But again, that may be a luxury and who knows, Bruce may want his son to lead his own career outside of his shadow.

I don't think either Stingly or Baldridge are the future at either tackle position. I know it's early, but I could see Matt Sewell really developing for us and becoming a starter at one of the tackle positions with the right coaching.

That last post by Pit got me really wondering if Ansah would have been in consideration at 10 if he was available or not. Williams ran with a lot of bigger DEs before Carter came to Washington, and ran with bigger guys in New Orleans as well. We already have our smaller rushers in Ayers and Wimbley @255, so I can't see us taking Barr @ around 240 now. Even bulked up he'd likely be around 250-260. There's a couple bigger soon-to-be juniors, so we could look there if they pan out

Of course, by then our defense may be legit