Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 05-30-2007, 05:18 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Looks like LenDale is back in the crapper:

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....RTS01/70529028

Even Bulluck called him out. Sounds like this is starting to become a nuisance to everyone involved, except LenDale himself.

EDIT- Chris Hope commented on it as well:

Doesn't sound like this is sitting well with the other players.
chris henry > lendale white

lendale atm is just getting annoying
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 11:20 AM    (permalink
WarrenMoonHOF
Rookie

WarrenMoonHOF hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What's the word on Danny Ware, I think I would rather have him then fat boy
Old 05-30-2007, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Looks like ill be looking for a new sig soon
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fisher excused the absence today. Said there was a miscommunication. Apparently LenDale left Fish a voicemail saying he may have trouble making it back in time, because he was taking care of his ailing grandmother in Denver. Doesn't seem to be as worrisome as it once was since he's been there all offseason. I guess he wouldn't be practicing anyway because of the hammy, which is another situation in itself that actually is becoming worrisome
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fisher excused the absence today. Said there was a miscommunication. Apparently LenDale left Fish a voicemail saying he may have trouble making it back in time, because he was taking care of his ailing grandmother in Denver. Doesn't seem to be as worrisome as it once was since he's been there all offseason. I guess he wouldn't be practicing anyway because of the hammy, which is another situation in itself that actually is becoming worrisome
tbh i think its his weight that is the issue, i am prone to hammy problems but they always arrive when i get heavyer...e.g i gained 23 lbs in 4 months to bulk up for fullback after a switch from tailback, now i have to stretch much more often to keep my hamstrings very flexible
Old 05-31-2007, 08:42 AM    (permalink
VYTitans

Alright so I have a couple things to say, first of all LenDale is getting very annoying 'cause he's always got something wrong with him, he's never really proved he was worth his 2nd round pick, and he just seems like a hit to the salary right now while he's not doing anything helpful for himself or the team.

Also I am persoonally very optomistic about Reynaldo Hill being the starting corner so the Griffin can move to his natrual position and we can release LaMiss Thompson. I have always rather liked Hill and now that he is fully recovered from his injuries he should be awesome.

Also this may not be the right place but does anyone think they can make a sig for Chris Henry for me?
Old 05-31-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VYTitans View Post
Alright so I have a couple things to say, first of all LenDale is getting very annoying 'cause he's always got something wrong with him, he's never really proved he was worth his 2nd round pick, and he just seems like a hit to the salary right now while he's not doing anything helpful for himself or the team.

Also I am persoonally very optomistic about Reynaldo Hill being the starting corner so the Griffin can move to his natrual position and we can release LaMiss Thompson. I have always rather liked Hill and now that he is fully recovered from his injuries he should be awesome.

Also this may not be the right place but does anyone think they can make a sig for Chris Henry for me?
on it.........
Old 05-31-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to the Tennessean, LenDale participated in practice today for the first time. Be good to see this become a regular thing instead of whenever he feels good.
Old 06-01-2007, 05:36 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
According to the Tennessean, LenDale participated in practice today for the first time. Be good to see this become a regular thing instead of whenever he feels good.
which isnt alot lol
Old 06-01-2007, 07:07 AM    (permalink
VYTitans

Wow thanks stephenson! that was quick. I really like how yours looks, and how do you guys make sigs cause I would like to learn.

And yeah I would like to see LeDale practice more, because while I really like Chris Henry he is not an every down back so LeDale would be a welcome help for Henry.

Also is there and news on Reynaldo or Griffin and how that race is going? or who is battling for the Free Safety spot?
Old 06-01-2007, 08:39 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Code:
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9849/untitled2bg3.jpg
Old 06-01-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
VYTitans

Wow! That is freaking awesome dude! Thanks alot stephenson! I owe you big time.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:56 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VYTitans View Post
Wow! That is freaking awesome dude! Thanks alot stephenson! I owe you big time.
rep and props please :)
Old 06-05-2007, 10:11 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of sigs, we all need some "Free PacMan" banners to put in our signatures like the Bears fans have for Tank.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Speaking of sigs, we all need some "Free PacMan" banners to put in our signatures like the Bears fans have for Tank.
Someone get on this! FREE PACMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently, the recently released CB Kelly Herndon (formerly of the Seahawks) is coming into town for a workout.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....706060454/1027

Also...Chris Brown remains an option at RB.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....706060453/1027
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

I saw the kelly herndon thing a couple of days ago but figured the titans wouldnt be interested since theyre putting griffin at corner
Old 06-06-2007, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

I'd like to sign Brown for cheap.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:05 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't care much for signing Brown. His signing would disturb me, as it would show unconfidence in White and Henry.

I think Herndon would be a great signing. He's old, but has the experience. Plus, it may allow Griffin so play FS.

Also...

Young invites Tennessee receivers to Texas for workouts

"No, no, get your butt down here." -Vince

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:45 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bulluck was on the NFL channel today hosting some.....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

We just signed Kelly Herndon. Gives us a little more depth. He'll probably get some work in the nickel/dime packages covering the slot.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2899236

Could this finally spell the end for Andre Woolfolk? We can only hope
Old 06-10-2007, 02:25 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I think Woolfolk will play out his contract. Either way, I'm liking our secondary more now. With the additions of Harper and Herndon, along with Hill and Finnegan, we could have a solid CB group. And possibly now the need for Griffin to play CB will diminish.

Great signing.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
reese

any updates on danny ware?
Old 06-12-2007, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

according to espn, pacman has dropped his appeal and will serve his 1 year suspension.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

And he'll be in Las Vegas tomorrow to resolve the shooting incident, and decide whether or not he'll be charged with anything. Anyway, smart move for Pac. The only way people will stop hating him is if they forget about him, and him not appealing may take him off of the topics lists on Around the Horn.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.