Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 11-15-2007, 01:35 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
The Titans released LB LeVar Woods.

That leaves a roster spot open, and we have been in constant talks apparently with Mike Williams over the past week or so. *shrug*
great, a lazy, slow WR that cant make clutch catches. just what we need....:roll:
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:08 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

True, but Norm Chow coached him in college. Maybe he could bring something out of him? Then again, Lane Kiffin couldn't do much with him but I hold Chow in higher regards that I do Kiffin.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:01 AM    (permalink
no love
Veteran

no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.

BMW is only in his 3rd year and it will be his 3rd team, generally there is a reason that guys don't stick around very often.

If they say most wr's take 3 years to develop working their butts off, with the work ethic this guy seems to have it may very well be never. NFL coaches know what type of work needs to go into being a good player, notice Kiffin states that he doesn't take things serious to stay in this league, bold statements.

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...es/009126.html

Quote:
Motivating Mike was tough
November 14, 2007

ALAMEDA – Lane Kiffin offered another take on Mike Williams’ failure with the Raiders in his conference call with Minnesota-are reporters.

Kiffin was always tough on Williams in an attempt to motivate him. But it didn’t happen with the Raiders.

“A number of things can happen to guys all of a sudden,” Kiffin said. “Especially when you get drafted that high, 10th overall, and a kid is used to having to no money and all of a sudden here is $13 million or whatever it is. So that can affect people and some people can lose their motivation sometimes. I wish Mike nothing but the best of luck. We gave him a great opportunity. I stuck with him as long as I could. He wasn’t able to take it as serious as he needed to to be able to stay in this league and it’s really a sad story.”
Old 11-16-2007, 07:21 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As I said, I have more trust in Chow than Kiffin since it was Chow who was his OC at USC, not Kiffin. With that said, I do not necessarily want him, but when it comes to him or Ben Troupe, who both probably would have the same role as the big targets on passing downs, I wouldn't mind Williams being out there over Troupe. I don't think a conversion to TE would work. He'd lose speed, and though he has the necessary body control he's not a good enough blocker. Maybe even use him in the slot such as colleges do with their faster TE's. Call me an optomist if you like, but if Williams has a shot, he has it with the Titans and no one else. No other team has Norm Chow and a weak receiving core.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
no love
Veteran

no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.

I agree with you that if Williams has a shot anywhere, that it is with the Titans. I guess I just don't think he has much of a shot anywhere.

Norm was his OC, but Kiffin was his WR coach so I imagine both are pretty capable of working with him and knowing his strengths. Norm of course brings a bit more credibility.

Hopefully if you guys do sign him he pans out and starts working hard. I felt really bad for the guy after the Clarett case and I think he got screwed pretty bad (now it looks like he has screwed the lions). Plus I really want to see Vince with some good targets and BMW has all kinds of potential.
no love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like him i think he will do well
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

He has the potential, just no work ethic like you said. Hopefully the "last chance" mentality will actually set in and he'll get his rear in gear, and Chow will have the chance to prove his "genius" tag. If not, he's cut with little money wasted. Though, realistically, I can't see us signing another WR this late unless there's an injury.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:29 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hes a monster in the redzone, give him like a tiny ****** 1 year deal and use him in the slot in jump balls, he could do that....surely
Old 11-20-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Damn it PacMan...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

pacman never ceases to amaze me. its incredible how the stupidest person in the world is richer right now then i probably ever will be. we should just trade him for whatever we can get in the offseason even if its just a 7th rounder. what adds to the sting is the game that antrel rolle had this weekend which is who i wanted in the first place.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Yup, he's got a 4.3 40 but an IQ of 71 (70 or lower is legally a "dee, dee, dee", by the way).

Quote:
The exact nature of the altercation is unclear, though a Nashville police spokesman said the department does not have record of an incident involving the two players.
Its purely a team matter, since Titans officials are investigating it and the Nashville police didn't even know it occurred. So Pac would only be in trouble by the team, but its not like the Titans can punish him anymore than he has already been.

What I'm wondering is, what the **** is he doing messing with Haynesworth?! I think this is the second time these two have had a confrontation too. Out of all the players on the team, Al is the last one I'd mess with. Especially since Al's sore hammy weighs more than PacMan. Now thats stupid...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:14 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

i hate pacman, so much
Old 11-21-2007, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

i wish haynesworth wouldve just stomped his head in. i believe the nfl and the titans would have actually gave him a bonus, and nashville wouldve given him the key to the city.
Old 12-08-2007, 01:06 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

TacticaLion hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What would you guys be willing to give up for Roy Williams (WR)?
Old 12-08-2007, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticaLion View Post
What would you guys be willing to give up for Roy Williams (WR)?
2nd this year and 3rd next year... maybe 2nd next year
Old 12-09-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

2nd this and next year and mike williams
Old 12-16-2007, 01:15 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Brandon Jones has been placed on IR.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-18-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Albert Haynesworth, Kyle Vanden Bosch, and Rob Bironas were all named to the Pro Bowl!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

wooooooooooo kvb and haynesworth too pwnt seve hutchinson and walter jones
Old 12-18-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

You guys remember KVB's first Pro Bowl? Dude went there as an alternate, and collected 3 sacks! Him, Haynesworth, and Jared Allen will own. And Vince Wilfork will be there to take who ever out at the knees...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-20-2007, 05:51 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Keith Bulluck and Kevin Mawae are reserves for the Pro Bowl, also.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-20-2007, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

im still waitin for roos to get some respect.
Old 12-20-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Norm Chow pulls name from UCLA head coaching position

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-24-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need a good WR next year soooooooooo much.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
We need a good WR next year soooooooooo much.
i agree 100 percent