Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 09-23-2008, 06:24 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe we'll get lucky, and Eric King can play well enough to be our starter next year so we can use a high pick elsewhere.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tulloch named starting MLB this week. Hopefully its permanent
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:08 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its going to be a slug fest against Minny this week. Perhaps no two teams are more alike then these two. We have the advantage at QB, though its not like we are running away with the position and they have a much bigger advantage at running back. I believe I heard that Sidney Rice is out of this game, but am unsure. Like said before we do have the edge in LB and secondary with the d-line being about even, though I might give Minny an edge with the Williams boys and Jared Allen on the outside. Its going to be close. I'll say 14-13, Titans win with a late TD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nope, Rice is playing for this game, but Madieau is still out.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:44 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Nope, Rice is playing for this game, but Madieau is still out.
Well then, I give a slight edge to the Vikes in the WR department, but we have the secondary to stop it. My only thing will be whether we could stop Adrian Peterson. Now, we could pretty beaten by Steve Slaton last week, but have handled Fred Taylor/MJD. AD is going to be the toughest match up to date, but I like our chances with Bulluck and Thornton on the outsides, and Fat Al manning the middle.

Quote:
Old 09-25-2008, 02:00 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Slaton got a lot of his yards on 2-3 big plays that were misdirection/outside plays. I know AD can get outside, I just feel our defense won't be caught as off guard with the running game this week as they were last week.
Old 09-26-2008, 08:09 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

ESPN said the key matchup to watch for in this game is Albert Haynesworth versus Steve Hutchinson. The best interior defensive lineman against the league's top guard. I think whichever way this matchup goes will decide the running game. If Fat Al can get the best of Hutchinson, then we can stop the run game, otherwise it might be a tough day for our linebackers.

Quote:
Old 09-26-2008, 11:24 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big thing is Jeff Fisher, Schwartz, and Dinger against Childress and the Vikes coaching staff. I think we have a distinct advantage there, and we're at home to boot. Those two things will be huge with how similar these two teams are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull
Tulloch named starting MLB this week. Hopefully its permanent
HE LIVES!!! ;)

I've never been a Fowler hater. He actually has made a few plays lately. But I'd rather have a MLB who will make big plays but may be a little out of position at times than vice-versa. Bulluck, Thornton, and Hope can make up for Tulloch's mistakes. Plus, we'll need Tulloch's speed against AD.

I'll call 11+ tackles for Tulloch. Who's gots da over/under?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:16 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I'll go slightly under on that over/under TH. I'll go with 9 tackles for Tully.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:13 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i call 47, as the vikes will have 47 plays and he will go beast mode like carlos blanca

stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game guys. Your offensive and defensive line are something to behold.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:35 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Thank you sir. AD is something to behold himself.

Tulloch had 4 tackles by the way.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:34 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
i call 47, as the vikes will have 47 plays and he will go beast mode like carlos blanca
Haduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuken!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej
Good game to you guys as well, and good luck for the rest of the season...especially against Jax and Houston! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDM
Tulloch had 4 tackles by the way.
Dang! Pronouncing the nicknames Finny, Vinny, and Tully in procession are to blame for this mishap...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:47 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Good Ol Fat Albert had 2 sacks today against the best interior lineman in the league. Thats just downright impressive. My only concern is, why are we not making him the highest paid defensive player right now? If we lose him in the offseason, our defense takes a hit that would be tough to get over. We really got to get him signed. Opinions?

Quote:
Old 09-29-2008, 12:41 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Well, since we franchise tagged him we can't negotiate with him until the last game of the season is over. But yes, we definitely cannot let Fat Al go.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LenDale is terrible also. Every time he comes in the game to start a series, we're going nowhere. This is the one thing me and my cousin watch for at the game before every series. He comes in and the offense just stalls, usually 3 and out. (see: 3rd quarter and some of the 4th)

And he is not a power runner. People only think that because he's a lard ass. Well all he does is run 1 yard and flop forward for 1 extra and never breaks tackles. Dude just brings nothing to the table except for being well liked by teammates and doing his stupid dance during the player intro's where he spits water in the air. His role could be easily replaced.

He is pretty good around the goalline because he has nice vision and can usually fall forward (all he ever does), but we use him as alot more than that. I see no reason he should get any carries outside of the 5yd line.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
LenDale is terrible also. Every time he comes in the game to start a series, we're going nowhere. This is the one thing me and my cousin watch for at the game before every series. He comes in and the offense just stalls, usually 3 and out. (see: 3rd quarter and some of the 4th)

And he is not a power runner. People only think that because he's a lard ass. Well all he does is run 1 yard and flop forward for 1 extra and never breaks tackles. Dude just brings nothing to the table except for being well liked by teammates and doing his stupid dance during the player intro's where he spits water in the air. His role could be easily replaced.

He is pretty good around the goalline because he has nice vision and can usually fall forward (all he ever does), but we use him as alot more than that. I see no reason he should get any carries outside of the 5yd line.
Yeah. As much as I like Lendale, he's not doing well this year. :(
Old 09-30-2008, 01:25 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Well having a good running back that can score within the 5 yard line does help (see Philadelphia versus Chicago). Outta curiosity, what on earth has happened to Chris Henry, why doesn't he get a touch or two instead of Lendale?

Quote:
Old 09-30-2008, 11:39 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Well having a good running back that can score within the 5 yard line does help (see Philadelphia versus Chicago). Outta curiosity, what on earth has happened to Chris Henry, why doesn't he get a touch or two instead of Lendale?
Man, for a while there I had actually repressed the memory of us using a second rounder on that bum. I'm pretty sure he hasn't even been active yet because I haven't seen him on special teams. I was anxious to see Ganther get some touches but I guess he's still hurt.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:34 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I wonder why Chris Henry isn't a gunner on special teams. He has a LB's body with the speed of a RB, yet has no skill. Special Teams seems perfect for him!

LenDale isn't my favorite player, but as much as people complain on TitansCentral about CJ not being used right, neither is LenDale. It should be LenDale when in the redzone when the DEF is more congested, and CJ everywhere else due to him having more running room. I don't wanna see LenDale when we're on our side of the field unless it's to temporarily spell CJ.

I'd like to see Ahmard Hall used in the way that Baltimore uses Leron McClain too. The guy's very under-rated in terms of his skill set.

But in the end, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. LenDale just needs to use his vision beyond that first hole. He gets past the DL, and then doesn't mind contact with the LB's. If he'd make more of an effort to get past the LB's with a second cut, then we'd see more 15-yd runs from him. He's content with making his one cut and going even if there's a defender in front of him between him and the 2nd level.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 10-01-2008 at 01:36 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post

Lol that is hilarious man! I agree though Lendale is terrible, and CJ looks to be the real deal!

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
After the Titans beat Minnesota, Kearse and Justin Gage said that Fisher's postgame talk included a reminder about their next opponent: "We hate these guys."

Fisher said Monday and again today that he did not frame it so harshly.

Bulluck was asked if Fisher used the word hate.

"No, he didn't," Bulluck said. "He didn't say anything like that, someone else said something."

"Remember who?," Tom Weir of USA Today asked.

"It was me," he said to huge laughs, which he joined. "You had to be there to hear what I said."

Was the H-word in there, I asked?

"There was an F-word in there," he said.
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcsouth/...or-Ravens.html

The Ravens are my most hated team. Bulluck's about to welcome Flacco into the NFL.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:04 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Man, if only they could've stayed in the same division with us. Titans vs. Ravens was becoming a helluva rivalry. It still kinda is, but not as much as it could have been.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:04 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Billick no longer being there kinda makes it less bitter. Watching him lose was like watching Spurrier lose in college...

...still hate 'em though! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:22 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Ray Lewis is still there, and I'd love to see his ass get pancaked this weekend.