Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 11-25-2006, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Freeney will never hit the FA market.

I'd also rather have Asante Samuel than Nate Clements, because of the money he's going to command. Also do not think Starks should be starting, he has done nothing to show that he deserves it either. He's been horrible this year.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Titansfan #53
Rookie

Titansfan #53 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Freeney is a FA and I dont think the colts will pay for him. If we dont get Freeney I think we will get Charles Grant from NO.
Titansfan #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titansfan #53
Freeney is a FA and I dont think the colts will pay for him.
They are not dumb enough to let him walk in FA, especially if he's considering going to a division rival. If it comes down to it, they'll probably franchise him.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Titansfan #53
Rookie

Titansfan #53 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think Asante will resign with the Patriots, after what I saw last week against the Packers, they had to play Troy Brown the whole game because they didnt have any corners.
Titansfan #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 03:26 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

defense is firing
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:06 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMG this game is crazy :shock:

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:13 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Pacman finally earning that high draft pick....amazing game, i'm sorry i left to get Chinese food when it was still a 2 TD game

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:19 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We WON

Old 11-26-2006, 06:19 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pacman jones, is the best DB on the team, vince young is the best rookie QB to come out in years, tennessee are ******* awesome
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:20 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
pacman jones, is the best DB on the team, vince young is the best rookie QB to come out in years, tennessee are *********** awesome
8) :D

Old 11-26-2006, 06:21 PM    (permalink
TiTaNsFAN 1014
Rookie

TiTaNsFAN 1014 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default vy

Vince Young for President
Old 11-26-2006, 06:21 PM    (permalink
B FOR BULLUCK

I am giddy like a little school boy right now I don't know what to say. I am obviously converted to VY that's all I need to see really. He was great with his throws all game, some let downs from the team receiving the football but we didn't allow it to effect us. I haven't been this giddy about football or this team in a long time.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:27 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

great win guys, i really enjoyed that game. Now comes my favorite part, giving the Reggie Miller choking symbol to all my Gaints fan friends tomorrow,

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

good game titans go vy

i like the titans forum 8)
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Zim3031
Pro Bowler

Zim3031 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Great job beating up those Giants today. 8)

Vince Young had a very good game, but remember guys Eli Manning had a very similar comeback against Philadelphia earlier in the year and now look what happened to him.
Zim3031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:34 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim3031
Great job beating up those Giants today. 8)

Vince Young had a very good game, but remember guys Eli Manning had a very similar comeback against Philadelphia earlier in the year and now look what happened to him.
But Young is only a rookie, this is Eli third year.

Old 11-26-2006, 06:35 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
good game titans go vy

i like the titans forum 8)
We like you to.

Old 11-26-2006, 07:04 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
V. Young 24/35 249 2 0
V. Young 10 69 1 19

Old 11-26-2006, 07:05 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Win guys.I picked Tennessee as my upset special
Old 11-26-2006, 07:06 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49
Great Win guys.I picked Tennessee as my upset special
Thanks, i did to.

Old 11-26-2006, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vince Young is a badass
Old 11-26-2006, 07:44 PM    (permalink

I'm scared of Vince Young.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:54 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfan33
Vince Young is scared of John Henderson :shock:

Old 11-26-2006, 07:55 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfan33
Vince Young is scared of John Henderson :shock:
I'm scared of John Henderson.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant believe i left that game early, i feel like such a dumb ass now but i honestly thought the game was over cause we hadnt done anything all game and the Giants were just taking it to us for three quarters

pac is having a very good stretch lets hope he can keep this up

and at first i was skeptical of us drafting young, but he has converted me into a fan of his

and most importantly we keep finding was to win :D

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote