Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 09-07-2010, 12:40 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id give up more i have to say, him JJ and TB would be beautiful again
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, Mortensen says a lot of things. Tired of him getting Titans fans' hopes up.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:59 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Reinfeldt can pull off this trade without giving much more then 3rd round picks back, I would pull the trigger. Fat Al still is one of the best interior lineman in the game, and a motivated Haynesworth is dominant. Would allow those young d ends of ours to be impact players

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:12 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also dude loves working with Washburn sooooo yeh, bring him in.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:54 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McCourty is out 3-4 weeks with a broken right forearm. McCormick is reporting that it's similar to the one Vincent Fuller had last year, which Fuller recovered quickly from and had a full recovery.

Verner will start in his place, to no one's surprise. Dude has forced the coaches to playing more, and he even recovered Bradshaw's fumble this past week.

They worked out a few CB's a few weeks back (Jacques Reeves, Chevis Jackson, and Frank "I suck" Walker). Don't see them signing anyone unless there's another injury. We have Fuller and Mouton still, and if worse comes to worst, we can move Griffin to CB and play Robert Johnson. Although I'd rather bring in Reeves than move Griffin from FS, where he's beasting.

It'll be interesting to see if Verner will stay the starter once McCourty becomes healthy.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-10-2010, 02:22 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Based on Scott's explanation for the Titans pick in his new mock, I'm gonna venture out on a limb and say he hasn't been keeping up with us much lately.
Old 10-10-2010, 03:25 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I've accused Scott (and pretty much everyone else on here) of making the "easy pick" at times for the Titans (ie. WR ["They needz a true numbuh onez!"] or DT ["They gotsta replace teh Haynesworthz!"]), and this time it looks like he glanced over the depth chart and said, "OLB and CB don't have the names, so lets go with...Aha! Ayers!"

But many others have put OLB as our pick as well, so I don't mind. The Titans are gonna be hard to figure out because there's a very good chance they re-sign the FA's next offseason, unlike this past year where we had difficult re-signs in Bulluck and KVB, while Kearse leaving was a foregone conclusion. It's how we were able to predict DE. But we could definitely re-sign Babin, Ball, and probably even Ford. CB we won't know about til the end of the season after seeing Verner and McCourty. It's anybody's guess.

Although, if we do go LB, it'll be MIKE with Tully facing free agency. If we can slide McRath inside while Ayers playes OLB, or even if Ayers can play MIKE, then it makes sense. But I don't think the Titans use a 1st RD'er to fix a need at MIKE. Just not valuable enough with how much nickel we run.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 10-10-2010 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Blabbity bloo blah
Old 10-10-2010, 12:21 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I probably wouldn't have been as upset about it if his reasons weren't so weak and just incorrect.
Old 10-10-2010, 01:53 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know what you mean Voodoo, I like Ayers, but McRath only has 6 starts! We should probably not ever try to develop a player anymore.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Yup, McRath was a rookie last year and only had six starts. Curran was a 3rd rounder and hasn't even cracked the starting line-up yet! **** it, we might as well throw a first rounder there.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a new jersey to buy to wear to games.. currently i'm down to just the cj2k one (i only wear them to games / on gameday anyway) since the other ones i own are pacman (LOL), vy (meh), and bulluck (</3). thinking either griffin or tulloch but with the luck i've had with jerseys i'd probably better wait until their contracts are a little more stable, haha. at least my moss 84 vikings jersey that i bought when i was like 13, when he was my favorite player in the league, is relevant again.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Britt/Jason Jones/Morgan
Old 10-16-2010, 08:54 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Anyone wanna be my co gm in the forum mock?
Old 10-22-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...d+in+bar+fight

Kenny Britt was in a bar fight last night. He wasn't arrested but the alleged victim says he may pursue legal action.

VY didn't practice today so it's looking more and more like KC will start Sunday.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:50 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

both depressing stories :\
Old 10-24-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Well guys I've been trying really hard to upgrade the Titans offense as the GM in the forum mock.
Right now I've drafted Michael Floyd and Kyle Rudolph so maybe it can help CJ find some more running room and VY definitely has no more excuses.

I tried to trade for Dennis Dixon to be our new #2 QB but someone else wanted him a lot worse than I did and I wasn't about to give up a 3rd for him.

We'll see what I can do with the rest of these picks.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I loved the trade for Kyle Rudolph.

Kinda hesitant on WR in the 1st RD, especially with Britt and Williams both coming on strong, but Floyd was BPA at that point so good pick.

Looking forward to what your 3rd RD'er will be!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I was thinking of going DE with the 1st, especially since I wasn't able to keep Ford through FA, but there was no one available that I really cared for.

Now we have Floyd and Britt on the outside with Williams in the slot and Rudolph over the middle. Pretty impressive. Hoping to get a draft pick out of Nate Washington now.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Voodoo, can you explain why LB or CB was not your pick?

We have nobody there!

Old 10-24-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Voodoo, can you explain why LB or CB was not your pick?

We have nobody there!
Old 10-25-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

I is not serious.

Old 10-25-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I knew you were referring to Scott's mock a few weeks ago buddy. I just have always wanted to use that meme and this was my chance.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
RagingColt
Rookie

RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not trolling, just wondering what happened to former Colt Nick Harper? Haven't seen many Titan games yet this year, is he a nickel back or just beyond playing at all right now?
Old 10-29-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Nick Harper passed away a few weeks ago...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I'm just kidding!

It's just that he kinda sucks and nobody wants him to play for them. He's not in the NFL, and I'm not sure where he is. Could be in the UFL, or at home sippin' margaritas by the pool side. Who knows? The sages maintain that the answer has been lost for ages.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.