Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-15-2007, 04:57 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
let's rank the top unit of each category by team...

QB-1.I'm going to say SD here based on Philip Rivers performance last year and having Volek and Whitehurst.
2. DEN- Cutler is promising and Ramsey is solid coming in...
3.KC- Huard was good coming off the bench and Croyle has promise.
4.OAK- McCown has to prove he can handle a full season again, Walter looked decent when protected but has butter fingers, Rusell warms the bench.
Agree for the most part here, pretty much anyone will agree with this right now.

Quote:
RB-1.SD- LT and Neal don't need to say more..
2.KC-LJ is a beast
3. OAK- Give the edge to the Jordan/Rhodes duo because both when clicking are solid performer running and catching the ball.
4.DEN- Henry is a solid starter, but I'm not sold on Mike Bell...
Wow, Oakland ahead of Denver? Henry and Bell will prove to be better than Jordan and Rhodes.

Quote:
WR-1.OAK- Despite the loss of Moss this group still has potential w/ Porter, Curry, Williams, Gabriel, Higgins and Morant.
2.DEN- Walker, Marshall, Smith and Stokley could be solid.
3.SD- Davis could shine, Jackson, Floyd, Parker.
4.KC-Bowe, Kennison, Parker, Hannon, Gardner- solid potential...
Wow, you rate a group of WR's where none of them have had a 1,000 receiving yards year, have injury problems and some guys who couldn't cut it on other teams ahead of Denver's? Theres more question marks for Oakland than Denver here.

Quote:
TE-1.SD-Gates and Manumaleuna were great last year.
2.DEN- Graham and Schefler could do some damage.
3.KC- Gonzalez is a still pro-bowler, Dunn blocks and Allan has potential.
4.OAK- Miller could be a star, but's never touched the field, Stewart is a solid bloaker and you can't pencil in anybody else,wait and see who wins out.
Honestly, I think you could maybe put KC at #2, and probably should at this point since Gonzalez is still a big time player and Dunn is a great blocker. Scheffler is still unproven.

Quote:
OL-1.SD- Hardwick, McNeil, Dielman anchor solid line.
2. DEN- Doesn't even matter who they field, they will cut people down and get Henry to 1,000 plus.
3.OAK- Gutsy call, but w/ the change of the scheme and shuffling Gallery and Sims and adding Carlisle and Newberry who are both ZBS experienced this line could surprise.
4.KC-Aging and replacing Pro-Bowlers with what's left over. Waters and Wiegmann will need to step it up as leaders for some of the younger guys. Macintosh is one the only other long tnured vets.
haha, KC's line is still light years ahead of Oakland. SD 1 and Denver #2 are right on. Gotta love the jab against Denver's line though

Quote:
DL- 1.SD- Castillo, Williams and Cesaire/Olshanky are Money...
2.OAK. Burgess and Sapp posted Double digit sacks, Terdell Sands is an up and coming run stuffer and Moses/ Huntley are young promosing talent as well.
3.DEN- I don't like to rely on players that have never set foot on the field but Moss, Crowder and Thomas are huge improvements and inject youth into the former Brown burnouts. This unit has potential to be the best in the division if they gel.
4.KC- Allen and Hali are solid, Mcbride will proabably rotate in with them. Tyler will start as the NT right away, and newly acquired Boone will probably play UT.
If Denver's #3 then that means they improved so I'd be happy. It'll be a fight between KC and Denver for last place IMO. SD and Oak #1-2 is right though.

Quote:
LB- 1. SD- Merriman, Phillips, Cooper Wilhelm and Now Siler and Waters to add to depth.
2. OAK- Kirk Morrison has been Pro-Bowl worthy and Thomas Howard had an awesome rookie Year. The opposite side will go to either Williams or Thomas but as a tandem last year they both performed well.
3. KC- Edwards is older but still can play solid, add him on to Johnson and the newly acquired Harris and this group looks better with Bell rotating in.
4. DEN- Williams is the only superstar here and he'll be going to the middle to replace unit leader Al Wilson. Gold will play the weakside which suits his speed, but he's average. Holdman will probably round out this group and it looks unimpressive so far.
Outside of SD, this is a weak group of LB corps IMO. I think you are underrating the LB's of Denver though.

Quote:
DB- 1.OAK- This is for the unit as a whole and OAK fields the best 4 players here with Asomugha and Washington at the corners and Huff and Stu. Routt and Bowie add decent depth at CB and Starks may or may not make the team. Bing and Frampton add good hitting S depth.
2. DEN- Despite a weaker S core, Champ and Bly is scary on the field at the same time. Lynch is still servicable as a starter and Brandon supposedly can step in and perform. Foxworth will likely be the nickelback and he played well when asked last year.
3. KC- Law despite aging has played younger. Jarred Page is a young up and comer who plays opposite of another youngnster in Pollard. This group should be solid.
4. SD-this is probably the rare weak spot on this team. Jammer and Florence are a servicable tandem with Cromartie coming in. Jue and and Hart are decent with the youngster Weddle ready to step in and get some playing time away from McCree.
Awesome, way to overrate the Raiders again. Champ & Bly > Asomugha and Washington. Huff and Stu = Lynch & Ferguson/Brandon. Denver has the edge in this category. Broncos will be starting 3 Pro Bowlers, how many will the Raiders be fielding?

And god, I must be so bored if I'm responding to this...
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

Interesting how the chargers are first in nearly all of those categories. It seems to always change by the end of the year though.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

in response to SubNoize - no way does denver have the worst rb group... were you sold on reuben droughns the year the team had over 2000 rush yds... probably not.. bell is not even a starter he will just be a backup and provide henry with breaks.. give us 3rd by a longshot...as for seconday.. just wow... Denver has the best in the league.. Champ Bailey and Dre Bly are enough to be #1, lynch is old but age is only a number so he can still perform fine.. i can tell you like the raiders over the broncos
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdw27 View Post
as for seconday.. just wow... Denver has the best in the league.. Champ Bailey and Dre Bly are enough to be #1, lynch is old but age is only a number so he can still perform fine.. i can tell you like the raiders over the broncos

It isn't just Raiders fans. I too would put Oakland ahead of Denver.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpads24 View Post
Interesting how the chargers are first in nearly all of those categories. It seems to always change by the end of the year though.
The Chargers have the best team, which is why they won the AFC West by five games last year. If they can't repeat (no excuse of a difficult schedule) it will be on the coaching staff, and AJ.
Old 05-15-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
Awesome, way to overrate the Raiders again. Champ & Bly > Asomugha and Washington. Huff and Stu = Lynch & Ferguson/Brandon. Denver has the edge in this category. Broncos will be starting 3 Pro Bowlers, how many will the Raiders be fielding?

And god, I must be so bored if I'm responding to this...
Bull. Lynch is overrated as hell and Ferguson/Brandon are average. I'd take Washington over Bly anyday and twice on Sundays. Bly has been overrated for the last 3 years and this year will prove no different.

Pro Bowls? Quick, name the last time that Bly made the Pro Bowl. Your 1st round bust Deltha O'Neal has had a more recent Pro Bowl appearance. Tory James had a Pro Bowl appearance the same year Bly made it last. Tory James Or better yet, name the last year that John Lynch actually deserved his Pro Bowl selection.

Nnamdi Asomugha is a top 3 CB in the league, not far behind Bailey. And Fabian Washington is better than Dre Bly. Lynch is no better than either Stuart Schweigert or Michael Huff.

But hey, if it makes you sleep better at night, go ahead and believe that your secondary will be better, more power to ya. You'll lose plenty of sleep thinking about Bly, Lynch and Ferguson getting burned left and right once the season comes around.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Bull. Lynch is overrated as hell and Ferguson/Brandon are average. I'd take Washington over Bly anyday and twice on Sundays. Bly has been overrated for the last 3 years and this year will prove no different.

Pro Bowls? Quick, name the last time that Bly made the Pro Bowl. Your 1st round bust Deltha O'Neal has had a more recent Pro Bowl appearance. Tory James had a Pro Bowl appearance the same year Bly made it last. Tory James Or better yet, name the last year that John Lynch actually deserved his Pro Bowl selection.

Nnamdi Asomugha is a top 3 CB in the league, not far behind Bailey. And Fabian Washington is better than Dre Bly. Lynch is no better than either Stuart Schweigert or Michael Huff.

But hey, if it makes you sleep better at night, go ahead and believe that your secondary will be better, more power to ya. You'll lose plenty of sleep thinking about Bly, Lynch and Ferguson getting burned left and right once the season comes around.
Okay, Mr. Raider fan. Go ahead and think your team has the better secondary. For this upcoming season, I'll take Denver over Oakland.
And also, saying Lynch isn't better than Schweigert is laughable.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders secondary is better than the Broncos I’ll think it and say it. Champ may be the best CB in the NFL but he can’t do everything, If you guys really want to believe Dre Bly and John Lynch are still pro bowl type players go right ahead.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NJX... umm Raiders RB ranked 3rd there buddy... Yes I put the tandem of Rhodes/Jordan over Henry. Henry has had what 2 okay years, one of them being last year, allowing him to be grossly overpaid for not proving anything. Mike Bell is is nothing special, I played him in highschool, watched him in college and saw him cough it up a couple times in Denver to be replaced by Tatum Bell. i'm not underating the Den. LB core either, they're not that good! And by the way that receiver that's not hit 1,000 yards was you know the one who in the snow game in Den. torched you're "jesus" Champ for 3 TDs and over 100 yards. KCs line is a not better than Oakland's based on personnel, I'm not going by last season, Oak has a new line coach and system, where Grove and Gallery have played very wel in. As for the secondary, OAK had the #1 pass defense in the NFL, no defensive scheme changes, they will stay that way. Bly will improve Denver, but Huff is better than Brandon and Stu and Lynch are equal at this point. and more q's for Oak than Den. at WR??? okay, Smith-old and injured, Stokley-injured, Marshall-unproven 4th WR moving up, Walker-Overated would be #2 on a good 10 teams in the league. Raider Bias??? I have Denver rated over OAK in 4 catgories, again you donks fans think your team is godly... jesus christ.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
further, anyone who thinks denver's secondary is better is absolutely kidding themselves. john lynch abjectly sucks right now at anything other than run support and no matter who plays strong safety (ferguson, brandon, foxworth or cox), they'll be average at best.

otoh, NIP, arguing the pro bowl was ridiculous, moreso because in the same post where you try to call out bly for NOT having made it, you talk about lynch needing to deserve it. that's not and has never been how the pro bowl works and you know better than to quote pro bowls except to slap someone else with the 'how worthless they are' comment.
*sigh* I know, I was arguing against myself. The main point that I was trying to make was that JTH was saying the Broncos have 3 Pro Bowl players in their secondary when Bly hasn't made it since 2004.

Then I argued that Lynch hasn't deserved it in a long time. Somewhat arguing against myself it would seem, eh? I didn't really feel like bringing up the whole "Pro Bowls are worthless because....blah blah" just because I didn't want to put that effort in. I'm finding myself increasingly lazy. Bad NIP...

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

I will say that to argue that Walker is not a quality WR is ridiculous. He is quite good and I expect him to get better this season--sadly.

As for Sheffler, I'm not sure why everyone is sipping the koolaid on this guy. I know that Shanahan was really raving about the guy last preseason, but he is far from anything spectacular. I guess by default the Broncos are ahead of Oakland (which is fine) for the mere fact that the Raiders' TEs were utter crap for the exception of John Madsen who was not only because he didn't get that playing time. (for what it's worth, there is very little difference between Madsen and Sheffler's production last year--just saying)

On another note, had Daniel Graham not played for the golden team his first 5 years in the league, he would have been labeled a bust long ago. A big bust. He's barely scraped over the 400 yard mark once in his 5-year tenure--and that just doesn't cut it for a TE picked #21 overall. (and ahead of guys like Ed Reed and Clinton Portis) I know if Zach Miller put up that same production he would be considered a bust by myself and everyone else, and he was taken at #38.

Again though, because Miller has yet to step on the field and the lack of anything after him, I have to say the Raiders are #4 in this area until otherwise proven.

I guess what I'm saying is that far too much stock is put into "potential" when considering these ratings so far. There is absolutely no way that Scheffler and Graham rank over Tony Gonzalez. Are you kidding me?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
meh, no worries. your brethren had me riled up =P

regardless, i just want to repeat it for emphasis: the broncos secondary is not some incredible top 3 in the nfl unit. if we were looking at corners and safeties seperatly, then sure. together? not a chance in heck.
Just wondering, what's your opinion on Bly?

I feel like I'm hurting my credibility by having to qualify my opinion on him, but in all honesty I haven't felt he was up in the top 10 CBs for quite some time. Since he's been in Detroit I guess.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
he's likely not much worse than spragan, who started at the position for a couple of years while gold was in tampa.
That is probably true. But as already stated, the other starting LB on the field (Gold now) isn't all that great at this point.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

And no, all these posts in a row have nothing to do with being just a few hundred posts ahead of you, njx. :P

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
I think freakin’ Denver is gonna win the west
Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
why not?

LT, LJ, Gates, Cutler, Champ, Asomungha(sp.) I still can't spell his name right.

It doesn't get much better than this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftermath View Post
Yes, it does not get any better than Tomlinson and Bailey.
It's kind of a bummer to go from the NFC East thread to this thread. There is a real lack of quality, thought-out posts. I'm not bashing the stances being taken, but the lack of meaty posts like found in the NFC East thread or the the NFC South thread.

To answer Bored of Education's question, it is "Nnamdi Asomugha".

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
let's rank the top unit of each category by team...

RB-1.SD- LT and Neal don't need to say more..
2.KC-LJ is a beast
3. OAK- Give the edge to the Jordan/Rhodes duo because both when clicking are solid performer running and catching the ball.
4.DEN- Henry is a solid starter, but I'm not sold on Mike Bell...

WR-1.OAK- Despite the loss of Moss this group still has potential w/ Porter, Curry, Williams, Gabriel, Higgins and Morant.
2.DEN- Walker, Marshall, Smith and Stokley could be solid.
3.SD- Davis could shine, Jackson, Floyd, Parker.
4.KC-Bowe, Kennison, Parker, Hannon, Gardner- solid potential...

OL-1.SD- Hardwick, McNeil, Dielman anchor solid line.
2. DEN- Doesn't even matter who they field, they will cut people down and get Henry to 1,000 plus.
3.OAK- Gutsy call, but w/ the change of the scheme and shuffling Gallery and Sims and adding Carlisle and Newberry who are both ZBS experienced this line could surprise.
4.KC-Aging and replacing Pro-Bowlers with what's left over. Waters and Wiegmann will need to step it up as leaders for some of the younger guys. Macintosh is one the only other long tnured vets.
Ranking Oakland ahead of Denver in the run game is kinda silly. Oaklands offense was horrible last year, so thinking they will make that kind of leap is a pipe dream. Denver is a lock to have a 1,000 yds rushing every year and they upgraded that with Henry who had a good year with the Titans. Jordan and Rhodes are both servicable backs and together they can be solid, but unfortunately in this division a running game that is average means your 4th best.

And I think Denver would also have to be a lock for the WR category seeing as how they have the only #1 WR in the division. The Raiders are definitely #2 there seeing as how they have a trio of guys that are really good #2's and KC and SD don't really have much at WR.

I do agree with your OL rankings. I don't think the Raiders line will be great or anything, but the additions of coaches and players that they made should make the line mediocre which would be a huge improvement. KC lost their starting LT and I believe they also lost their future HOF G Shields, so I expect them to struggle big time this year.

Last edited by Stash : 05-15-2007 at 11:56 PM.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks Nip
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SubNoize Henry and Bell together are better than Rhodes and Jordan at this moment. javon walkeris the best WR in the division and porter and whoever havent dont anything.

And Qb wise I dunno toss up
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:07 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
SubNoize Henry and Bell together are better than Rhodes and Jordan at this moment. javon walkeris the best WR in the division and porter and whoever havent dont anything.

Well, Porter did have 998 yards and 9 touchdowns while being #1 for about 8 games.

Curry put up solid numbers in 2004 and last year.

You are just not knowledgeful of the Raiders wideouts.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:56 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Raiders WRs will be fine, Porter can play at a high level when he wants and if Ronald Curry would have just started the season as the #2 WR he would have gotten 1,000 yards on that awful offense. Art Shell had no clue how to use him.

However, I do agree Javon Walker is still the best WR in the west. Actually Denver has the best WR unit in the west.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:00 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Damon Huard MVP!
Quote:
Old 05-16-2007, 11:46 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

I agree with you on that Mike Bell and Travis Henry are better than Jordan and Rhodes at the moment. Considering Henry and Bell have a better line to run behind, and Jordan and Rhodes don't. I'd pry give the better QB to Jay Cutler.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why did everyone misinterpret what the categories were??? It's a personnel thing, not which unit will finish better... Obviously Denver will put more yardage up in the run game b/c of their line... But Henry is mediocre, and Mike Bell could only have success if he stayed behind that line. I think Jordan/Rhodes oversahdow Henry and I'd even say Bush or Fargas are probably better than Bell at this point. Did't say Porter torching Champ made him tops, but clearly proves he's able to play at an elite level. Javon Walker would be # 3 in Det, AZ, Indy,# 2 in Cincy, Buff, Sea, NE, Dal, NO, STL, Hou should I go on? He's solid starting but is not an elite #1, all I have been trying to say... as for NJX, you're pompous as hell and you think you "own" people, but dude it's the internet, wow what a great thing to have acomplished, and your "every" and "any" mad no sense, no matter what context you were going for, I graduated salutatorian in my high school class of 897 seniors, and I'm in Pharmacy college, but damn those elementary schools of mine...
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 12:08 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Who would you guys say has the best overall defense in the AFC West?

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

KC easily has the best D.......
Quote: