Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-16-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84 View Post
Who would you guys say has the best overall defense in the AFC West?
I'd say San Diego does.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who would you guys say has the best overall defense in the AFC West?
I would give the nod to the Raiders over SD only because I don't fully trust SD's secondary.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

See I'm not sure about that because the Chargers have better line backers and maybe a better d line.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
I would give the nod to the Raiders over SD only because I don't fully trust SD's secondary.
The Raiders' secondary is better than SD because they have better safeties at the moment. Our corners are fine, especially Jammer, and Eric Weddle is an automatic upgrade over Terrence Kiel who was one reason the middle of the field was open to every single receiver and tight end.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Chargers actually have the best defense in the west but Raiders are a close 2nd with Broncos and Chiefs right behind, all four teams have good defenses.

1. Chargers- Their front seven is so good it makes up for the lack of quality DBs, but keep in mind Jammer is no jobber.

2. Raiders- As good as the defense was last season ranked 3rd in the NFL, it could be even better if the offense can actually stay on the field longer.

3. Broncos- One game the defense is great than the next it looks very average, I like what they did in the draft all three of them rookies will get lots of playing time on the D-line, and I believe D.J Williams is moving in the middle so now I think he will become more of a playmaker.

4. Chiefs- They do have some nice young players on the defense but both starting CBs are over 31, Page and Pollard were good role players last season but how will they hold up for 16 games? Nap Harris as their starting MLB? Please. And I don’t really like the Donnie Edwards singing he’s like 34 they would be better off starting Keyron Fox.

And again I don’t think KC has a bad defense its just the others teams are better.

Last edited by NIN1984 : 05-16-2007 at 04:01 PM.
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
my favorite players in the afc west

cutler, bailey, dj willians, asomugha, michael huff, antonio cromartie,
Dude I live in Lewis Center Ohio and my HS team played Saine, and the results were not good for us.

Bring on the inSAINEity in 07!
Old 05-16-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, NJX, you're right since the Raiders were last in the NFL last year we must be last in very category, because nothing has changed at all and every team is fielding the same roster... by the way you wanted "proof" , which someone has stated doesn't matter, but here you go...
Walker vs Porter, Jordan/Rhodes vs Henry/Bell

Walker 226 REC. for 3528 yards and 30 TDs (Walker did miss almost all 05)
Porter 240 REC. for 3234 yards and 24 TDs (had Porter played last year, yards and TDs would potentially be higher.)

Henry/Bell tandem - 6072 career yards on 1478 carries for a 4.10 ypc average and going for 42 TDs. 154 Rec for 1074 yards.

Jordan/Rhodes tandem- 5010 career yards on 1198 carries for a 4.18 ypc average and going for 40 TDs. 220 Rec for 1703 yards.

Porter is just as legit as Walker as the stats show, both have had a wash out year and the stats are very close... I'd take Curry over Marshall at this point, so I still give edge to the Raiders in WR as far as #1 and #2 go.

Jordan/Rhodes are better receiving and produce more yards per carry. Both players also have less time as a feature back than Henry. Henry has most games started and this is why the yardage portion is much higher. Bell has only played one season though, so obviously the yardage goes to Den. So I guess it comes down to what you want your backfield to do. Jordan/Rhodes get more per carry, fumble less, and are better receiving out of the backfield. Henry/Bell is better at producing total yards and have a slight TD edge.
I still rate Jordan/Rhodes ahead of DEN here as well.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont want career numbers. what were the numbers last year.

Drew Bledsoe better than Peyton manning?
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

considering Jordan played 9 games and Rhodes split time, Henry started 14 games and Bell a few as well, of course last year favors Den. Also poter active 4 games played in 1 1 catch, compared to Javon Walker starting 16 games for the first time in his career, obviously favors Den as well. I didn't know last year was the benchmark for all players here ongoing, i thought people regressed or improved season to season. The Bledsoe comment was stupid considering Peyton will pass his completions in 2 years, has thrown for more TDs already, thrown less picks and has a better Career QB rating.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Exactly, i was proving that your comparison of their stats as moronic. Travis Henry will get more yards this year than last. That alone is more than the Raiders as a team will get.
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Jordan is pretty crappy.He doesnt fit our system.He doesnt run with nearly as much as power as he should.He trys to run by guys with that 4.7 speed of his.
Dominic RHodes is a good backup.To be honest Oakland doesnt have anybody of starter quality at the RB position.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

Henry will gain more yards yes, but you can't really attribute this to him being a better back, as DEN can produce a 1,000 yard rusher with my grandma in the backfield because their lineman are great and know the ZBS like the back of their hand. I showed career stats to compare the players themselves, as my rankings were on personnel and not where the teams will finish stat wise. I hope what you meant by team you're talking about Jordan/Rhodes, because if you think the Raiders won't put up more yardage than Travis Henry himself then you're insane.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Yes that is what I meant sir.
Quote:
Old 05-16-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

so anyways, to stop going back and forth with bickering and to prevent homerism, name one player on a division rival that you would most like to see on your team. I would go with LT for obvious reasons, the guy is just amazing and always shreads the Raiders.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denver's O-Line was nothing special at all last year without Lepsis. Once Lepsis went out, I'd go as far as to call them below average. Cutler was under a lot of pressure, and we couldn't get any consistent gains on the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
See I'm not sure about that because the Chargers have better line backers and maybe a better d line.
Maybe?

Igor Olshansky, Jamal Williams, Luis Castillo is about as solid as they come. Burgess means business, and Sapp still has something left, but Sands and whoever ends up stuck in that other slot...overall it's no comparison.

As for which player from the division I'd rather have: it's probably Javon Walker. Close second to Champ though.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
so anyways, to stop going back and forth with bickering and to prevent homerism, name one player on a division rival that you would most like to see on your team. I would go with LT for obvious reasons, the guy is just amazing and always shreads the Raiders.
I want...hm...I would say Javon Walker...San Diego is really set at their offensive line, QB, backfield, so that rules out those on offense. On defense I don't want to chagne anyone in our front seven very badly with any other team. The secondary isn't great, but I like Jammer and Cro (hoping he starts by about week 6), and McCree and Weddle should be good.

Walker would give SD Vincent Jackson and him as a 1-2 WR punch, with Craig Davis in the slot, and Parker as a situational guy...that would be a very nice receiving threat.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:24 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
porter is not even within the vague ballpark of "as legit as walker" and the stats CLEARLY show that no matter how many idioitc ways you attempt to skew them.
I'm not sure they are as "clearly" in his favor as you seem to believe. Walker had a great year with Favre throwing him the ball and a solid one with Plummer/Cutler tossing the rock. Porter had two pretty good years, back to back, with Kerry Collins throwing the ball.

Walker has better numbers, but he has existed in supremely better functioning offenses, and you would have a hard time convincing me that he is a better athlete than Porter. How soon have we forgotten Porter torching Bailey for 3 touchdowns?
Old 05-17-2007, 04:35 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where the hell do the Raiders get off saying their offensive players are better than anyone's? That offense was the worst I've seen this decade, week in and week out, adn then they got rid of Randy Moss.

Walker is ten times the player Porter is.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:59 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jerry Porters career has been up and down, he was stuck behind Brown and Rice for a few years and than finally, when he got the chance to be the #1 WR in Oakland he played good not great. I think he had 998 yards just missed 1,000 had 9 TDs he was a big play threat. I thought he was only going to get better but than Raiders go and trade for Moss (huge mistake)

Porter has proven he can play at a very high level when he wants, he seems to like Lane Kiffin and what he is doing. Porter now finally gets the chance to be the #1 WR again...

As of right now Walker is the best WR in the west but all Im saying is Porter may surprise a few people.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

yeah take those 2 "bloody years away" and Porter and Walker are nealry tied for receptions as Porter was behind Brown and Rice for his first 2 season, it's 1 catch and 19, so you have 226 to 220 since 02, when Walker came in, wow Walker is sure WAAY ahead of Porter in talent, thanks for your supreme knowledge of the west. You should work for the league because you're near omnipotent... and Jordan has been around 3.9ypc since being in OAK, including being behind a god awful line, and has started 23 career games compared to Henry being the feature back in Buff until Mcgahee replaced him, and Tenn. for one season. Still can't deny the fact that Rhodes and Jordan add more versatility by catching out of the backfield. You have your own skewed perception on things and you say everyone thinks I'm wrong but people are constantly posting behind you in defense of what I've said. You've backed nothing up with fact at all and have not attempted, but I guess "because i said so" should work because you have 14000 post about crap right??? I think you have 0 knowledge of the OAK receivers and are mad because Walker is an average starter that compares to another average starter in Porter. The only stats you've posted are about Droughns and Anderson going for 1,000 and the only reason they've done so is because of the line. Denver doesn't have good RB, they have a good line, that provides padded stats for average guys, and it will be proven with Henry and Bell this year. Rhodes is light years ahed of Bell and Jordan is not too far behind Henry in terms of talent and ability. By the way the only Raider fan that bashes the running backs is DTIOW and he is the same guy that said we needed to draft AP because he was the only "logical" choice. Wow, he must represent all Raider fans. Thanks for being your pompous self and ranting in your own world as usual.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you keep going back to that. what did he do the rest of that year? anquan boldin had an incredible rookie season with the immortal jeff blake throwing him the ball. collins has led a team to a super bowl. again, i find it exceptionally hard to believe that jerry porter is some stud WR who's just been repressed every year he's been in oakland and i've seen absolutely nothing presented that makes me believe it. as a final note: porter started 14 games in 2002 with rich gannon throwing the ball and still had a mediocre season. *shrug* i'm sure a 29 year old receiver has plenty of room left for improvement, especially one with such an obvious dedication to the sport.
Porter caught 9 touchdowns despite being the 3rd wide receiver on the roster in 2002.

Also, after that week 10 bye in 2004, that Oakland offense started to heat up. In the 7 games that followed, Porter caught 31 balls for 538 yards and 8 touchdowns. And remember, that was just Oakland's offense moving from terribly crappy to mediocre.

Last edited by Paranoidmoonduck : 05-17-2007 at 01:05 PM.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
I would go with Marcus McNeil. Yes im serious.
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

Xonraider, PMD, and NIN1984 have all had similar sentiments on the situation, but again there's no arguing w/ you because you've already declared yourself the "master of everything" in your own head. I took away the stats for 2 years so you did 3 and said Walker had better "best" seasons. Ok well do we want to compare the Raiders offense in their worst seasons under Collins, to Brett Favre and Denver last year...b/c that would only further prove that Porter has had the ability to keep on a similar pace stat wise with Walker who has played along better o-lines and QBs... Bored of Education is a chiefs fan by the way... Never said catching made them better, said "versatile" which is important to the offense OAK is running. you completely Ignore the 70 Jordan caught by saying 15-10, by the way... I've read 3.9 and 3.87 never 3.77, I gues stats are subjective. You killed one of your own arguments by the way when talkign about Henry being better, you said "do you really wanna compare Denver's inept offense to Indy's" So do you think Jordan's ypc average could be down due to Oaklands inept offense?? Anyway, Jordan ran for more yards in his first year as a starter than Henry did as well... let me gues blame it on Henry being a rookie? With the improvement of the line this year Jordan will be well into the 4.0ypc average. Going back to Bell improving on in his "soph" season, like I said, i played Bell in HS and watched him in college and his game has not improved, I believe this is why he went undrafted. The only reason he has had any success in the NFL is because of the line he's running behind. by the way how many carries did Droughns have that year...? Over 300, you're almost bound to hit over 1,000 at that rate... I could get 1,000 yards in the NFL if I carried the ball a huge amount of times...
Old 05-17-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
KC easily has the best D.......

Your kidding right? Last time I saw the Raiders had a better D than the Cheifs do. i'm just checking, the Cheifs have some real potential. I can't wait to see Derrick Johnson and Beranrd Pollard down the road.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote