Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 02-23-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...y-is-the-hulk/

Okay, count me on on signing Laron "Hulk" Landry
HGH....? Always hurt too

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...y-is-the-hulk/

Okay, count me on on signing Laron "Hulk" Landry
He looks huge..... I how much that effects his speed.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's too huge for Safety. Too stiff... you lose coordination too. WTF is he thinking? A move to LB???
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take him as a nickel linebacker to just be an enforcer over the middle. Hell, we need ILB depth..... if no one picks him up i'll sign him on an incentive filled deal. Doesn't hurt to have an athlete like him on the roster. He knows the human body obviously, i'm sure at that big he can still play. Besides, it's only his biceps. Look at the other picture with his shirt off, most NFL players look like that. It's not like he's Ronnie Coleman status or something.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
I'd take him as a nickel linebacker to just be an enforcer over the middle. Hell, we need ILB depth..... if no one picks him up i'll sign him on an incentive filled deal. Doesn't hurt to have an athlete like him on the roster. He knows the human body obviously, i'm sure at that big he can still play. Besides, it's only his biceps. Look at the other picture with his shirt off, most NFL players look like that. It's not like he's Ronnie Coleman status or something.
Plus I'm sure he was wearing a child's medium shirt.
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Boston was once also more concerned with looking like a body builder than being a football player. It's stupid that he's that big, if he spent the time he does lifting, in the weight room, he'd be a good player. Also, injuries. If he's using PEDs, his body may already be falling apart.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...h-on-move.html

I love it. Hopefully he changes numbers though, absolutely hate 77 on a left tackle.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...h-on-move.html

I love it. Hopefully he changes numbers though, absolutely hate 77 on a left tackle.
Haha why that hate on the double sev's.... Im hoping that either Kosier shifts back to LG with him or Jerry brings in a vet to fill the position. As good as he is and can be he still needs consistency next to him to continue to grow.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
BBD, what are your thoughts on keeping Ratliff at NT?
Not a fan. He was never a NT to begin with. He's a UT. Wade's 34 in Dallas didn't have a true NT. Rob's defense needs that big hulking NT and he's not it. His defense was best upfront when he had Shaun Rogers in the middle. He needs that kind of NT.

I'm sure Rob has adjusted accordingly, but he would ideally want a bigger guy inside. To be fair, I've been a strong advocate of transitioning to a 4-3 defense for awhile now so my view is a bit biased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
Well, given that it's almost assured that Newman is gone, we need numbers so that prob makes DB a high priority. But I def agree with you that we desperately need a playmaker at OLB & DL.
You really need 3 CBs in your rotation. 4 for depth. Ideally that's what you want, but not many teams have that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You don't give the Giants secondary enough credit for the good play of the DL. I feel like you are speaking from the vantage point that the Giants won the SB because of the pressure you guys got from your front 4. ...and you really don't want to give your secondary much credit for helping out a lot.

For us? Honestly, we need help everywhere on defense and it doesn't really matter where. We need to be looking at BPA.
That's not true, I think the Giants have one of the best secondaries in the league, particularly our safety duo. I just prefer building up front before I built the back end.

Dallas' defense isn't strong up front or in the back end, I rather build up the front line first. Just my preference.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:07 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

I think Mike Adams might be our guy at FS. It hasn't been talked about, but it might be a serious possibility. He obviously has ties to Henderson. He turns 31 but that can be passable on a two year type deal. He was graded well in coverage by PFF, so i'm all for him over elam. If he's still around after the dust settles and we can get him for another 1.5 million type deal it makes sense.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think Mike Adams might be our guy at FS. It hasn't been talked about, but it might be a serious possibility. He obviously has ties to Henderson. He turns 31 but that can be passable on a two year type deal. He was graded well in coverage by PFF, so i'm all for him over elam. If he's still around after the dust settles and we can get him for another 1.5 million type deal it makes sense.
No offense, but in the last few days you've complained numerous times about bringing in guys north of 30. Why would it now be okay to do it with Mike Adams?
Old 02-24-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No offense, but in the last few days you've complained numerous times about bringing in guys north of 30. Why would it now be okay to do it with Mike Adams?
As I said in the post, at safety it would be passable on a 2 year deal. Im not interested in signing a stop gap O-lineman. Safety i'd be ok with. As long as we get better at CB.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Actually, we talked about Mike Adams a long time ago. I guess you just forgot.

But quite frankly, that's a name that I forgot about too... and I'm the one who brought it up! lol. So good mention!
Old 02-24-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

This makes me hope saying Ratliff will stay at NT could be a smokescreen:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...module=HP11_cp

But we all know it isn't. :(

We can cross off prospects like Poe and Ta'amu.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
This makes me hope saying Ratliff will stay at NT could be a smokescreen:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...module=HP11_cp

But we all know it isn't. :(

We can cross off prospects like Poe and Ta'amu.
I don't think we'll be regretting Poe. Don't think we'll see him flourishing as a 3-4 NT from afar. He may do well at another position, but not that one.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Decided to finally post an offseason rather than just comment on others :)

I'll open with more capology.

Quote:
Doug Free and Orlando Scandrick have triggers in their contracts that would lower their base salaries to the league minimum, turn the difference into signing bonus and save them about $8.6 million. In addition, Dallas can re-work some veteran contracts to save a few million more, if needed. Given that they'll need about $5 million to sign their rookie pool, the Cowboys may have as much as $24million to spend, should they choose to do so.
Free Agency:

Goodbye T-New. At one point 2/3 of the world was covered in water and the rest was covered by you. Now you can't even cover the third best WR on the field. (Saves 4-6 million depending on when he is cut).

RFA tender to Tony Fimmetta (duh! - 1.26mil)

Sign Kyle Orton as a vet backup. (estimated 2.5mil/yr *matches Kitna contract*) -- Other options in this price range: Rex Grossman (NO!) or Shaun Hill

Sign a mid-level center: current favorite would be Samson Satele. (estimated 3-4mil/yr)

Sign a veteran guard AFTER the draft. Holland will do. (veteran minimum)

Resign Laurent Robinson. If he truly wants to stay in Dallas as he has said multiple times this deal will get done. Not going to go out on a limb and mention an amount on this one but you'll see by the end we'll have the cap space to make a decision.

Sign a backup/special teams veteran at ILB. I'd target on the cheap with this one and take a guy like Marvin Mitchell. Reason I'm in this camp is that Garrett has already said that "Bruce Carter is progressing as expected" but refused to clarify if that meant he was penciled as a starter. In Garrett-speak it sounded like that was his expectation. (estimated 1-1.5mil)

Resign Spencer to a middle level contract. Dallas is reportedly in talks with his agent as we speak. (estimated 5-6mil/yr)

Sign a veteran of Ryan's system on the cheap. I know I heard that audible sigh from everyone but I don't see any other way considering the lack of talent in the draft and the amount of cap space safety needy teams have. My favorite in this situation would be Mike Adams but wouldn't be adverse to another rental of Abe Elam even though he was invisible this year. (estimated 2.5/yr)

So a total of around 16-18 million before the rookie pool. Well under our amounts if we restructure contracts which I do NOT expect them to do this year. I have a feeling they will be saving that card for when they believe the team can make a truly legit SB push. Not the flashiest off-season but it fits the mold of Garrett's first by purging overpaid veterans and targeting cap-friendly players to fill major holes.

The Draft
I think we'll be wheeling and dealing but it'll just make things more complicated so I'm going to just straight draft.

1) DeCastro: Filling our needs in FA allows us to select the top player on our board. I wouldn't doubt to see DeCastro sitting in that spot of our board. He'd immediately slot in as a starter and would allow us to ignore the offense for the rest of the draft.

2) Boykin: Scandrick's contract and Ryan's comments make me feel like he is already penciled in as our starter opposite Jenkins. I like Scandrick a lot more on the outside. I see Boykin as an ideal quick-twitch nickel

3)Iloka: Ryan loves his combo-safeties and this kid fits that mold. He can tackle, he's got the size and athleticism for the position, and to add to it was a former press corner who would have no problem covering tight ends.

I'll hold off there since projecting much farther into the draft is a complete crapshoot. Thoughts?
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Decided to finally post an offseason rather than just comment on others :)

I'll open with more capology.

Free Agency:

Goodbye T-New. At one point 2/3 of the world was covered in water and the rest was covered by you. Now you can't even cover the third best WR on the field. (Saves 4-6 million depending on when he is cut).

RFA tender to Tony Fimmetta (duh! - 1.26mil)

Sign Kyle Orton as a vet backup. (estimated 2.5mil/yr *matches Kitna contract*) -- Other options in this price range: Rex Grossman (NO!) or Shaun Hill

Sign a mid-level center: current favorite would be Samson Satele. (estimated 3-4mil/yr)

Sign a veteran guard AFTER the draft. Holland will do. (veteran minimum)

Resign Laurent Robinson. If he truly wants to stay in Dallas as he has said multiple times this deal will get done. Not going to go out on a limb and mention an amount on this one but you'll see by the end we'll have the cap space to make a decision.

Sign a backup/special teams veteran at ILB. I'd target on the cheap with this one and take a guy like Marvin Mitchell. Reason I'm in this camp is that Garrett has already said that "Bruce Carter is progressing as expected" but refused to clarify if that meant he was penciled as a starter. In Garrett-speak it sounded like that was his expectation. (estimated 1-1.5mil)

Resign Spencer to a middle level contract. Dallas is reportedly in talks with his agent as we speak. (estimated 5-6mil/yr)

Sign a veteran of Ryan's system on the cheap. I know I heard that audible sigh from everyone but I don't see any other way considering the lack of talent in the draft and the amount of cap space safety needy teams have. My favorite in this situation would be Mike Adams but wouldn't be adverse to another rental of Abe Elam even though he was invisible this year. (estimated 2.5/yr)

So a total of around 16-18 million before the rookie pool. Well under our amounts if we restructure contracts which I do NOT expect them to do this year. I have a feeling they will be saving that card for when they believe the team can make a truly legit SB push. Not the flashiest off-season but it fits the mold of Garrett's first by purging overpaid veterans and targeting cap-friendly players to fill major holes.

The Draft
I think we'll be wheeling and dealing but it'll just make things more complicated so I'm going to just straight draft.

1) DeCastro: Filling our needs in FA allows us to select the top player on our board. I wouldn't doubt to see DeCastro sitting in that spot of our board. He'd immediately slot in as a starter and would allow us to ignore the offense for the rest of the draft.

2) Boykin: Scandrick's contract and Ryan's comments make me feel like he is already penciled in as our starter opposite Jenkins. I like Scandrick a lot more on the outside. I see Boykin as an ideal quick-twitch nickel

3)Iloka: Ryan loves his combo-safeties and this kid fits that mold. He can tackle, he's got the size and athleticism for the position, and to add to it was a former press corner who would have no problem covering tight ends.

I'll hold off there since projecting much farther into the draft is a complete crapshoot. Thoughts?
Really nicely done. DeCastro is a player that can develop into Elite status... in that scenario with Satele I would expect Kosier to move back to LG to help Tyron and sandwich the rookie between to vets. Boykins has the skills set to be sucessful in the nickle and starting potential but he may be gone before we pick in the second rd. The same can be said for Iloka who had a strong showing in the senior bowl and is going to light up the combine. If he is there in the third round he would be a steal... he can fit in nicely playing a role similar to Danny McCray while he polishes his skills.

Fiametta has to come back.... I think Robinson might get greedy and some team needing a #2 will pay him more. Im down for Spencer if the price is right.... Abe will be the Vet rental because of his knowledge of the system.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
Really nicely done. DeCastro is a player that can develop into Elite status... in that scenario with Satele I would expect Kosier to move back to LG to help Tyron and sandwich the rookie between to vets. Boykins has the skills set to be sucessful in the nickle and starting potential but he may be gone before we pick in the second rd. The same can be said for Iloka who had a strong showing in the senior bowl and is going to light up the combine. If he is there in the third round he would be a steal... he can fit in nicely playing a role similar to Danny McCray while he polishes his skills.

Fiametta has to come back.... I think Robinson might get greedy and some team needing a #2 will pay him more. Im down for Spencer if the price is right.... Abe will be the Vet rental because of his knowledge of the system.
I'd be completely okay with this situation.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Underwhelming but pretty solid and not too bad. However I would like to see one impact defensive FA. Pass rusher, griffin, Carr

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:33 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Jerry spoke today at the combine and said he values spencer highly, could see us keeping newman if we have no options, likes who we have in the secondary and views pass rusher higher so CBs might not be a big priority, and thinks andre holmes may be good enough to replace laurent robinson.

I really hope these are just smoke screens....
Old 02-25-2012, 01:40 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Jerry spoke today at the combine and said he values spencer highly, could see us keeping newman if we have no options, likes who we have in the secondary and views pass rusher higher so CBs might not be a big priority, and thinks andre holmes may be good enough to replace laurent robinson.

I really hope these are just smoke screens....
Jerry doesn't know how to lie. He always lets his mouth open before he thinks and it's been a horrible personality trait of his thoughout the years. Unfortunately, I feel like this is all the truth.

Now Garrett can definitely smoke screen. I wish those words came out of his mouth instead. :(
Old 02-25-2012, 02:37 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Jerry doesn't know how to lie. He always lets his mouth open before he thinks and it's been a horrible personality trait of his thoughout the years. Unfortunately, I feel like this is all the truth.

Now Garrett can definitely smoke screen. I wish those words came out of his mouth instead. :(
I have no hope lol. Over the past 48 hours my hopes for this off-season have plummeted. What the Jones' have said makes no sense. No sense at all.

Are we trying to get worse?
Old 02-25-2012, 06:35 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best part is though Garrett doesn't have to divulge his complete plans to Jerry. So letting him speak his mind on HIS opinion is a smokescreen in and of itself. :)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

I'm listening to "The Football Show" right now and it's really making me insane. They are killing Jerry for the comments. We seriously are trying to get worse. I don't even want to watch how bad this off-season is going to be.

So over the past 2 days our owner and VP have said Ratliff is staying at NT, Andre Holmes could replace Laurent Robinson, we like Spencer and even if we franchise him we could still pick someone like Upshaw at 14, Newman could stay and CB isn't that big of a need, Romo is a young 31 so we won't look to develop any young guys through the draft, we might bring back Martellus Bennett, and a possible scheme change could make Anthony Spencer a much better player.

Is this a sick joke? I'm about to break something.

Last edited by CDCB14 : 02-25-2012 at 11:34 AM.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt Newman sticks around. I think Jerry is just talking to be talking because I really don't see any way Newman sticks around. He played too horribly last year, and his contract is like the rent...it's too damn high.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote