Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 03-16-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Yea he did, so did Elam also, wish I knew who played better during that time but regardless we didn't upgrade, it's a lateral move which is fine. Your not going to go into FA and expect to find a massive upgrade and your strapped for cash.

Maybe I need to see what Landry gets for his contract. I just don't see very many options in the draft to be a starter minus Barron and 14 is too soon, 2nd rd pick will be too late. Then were looking at another year of "Safety will be 1st rd pick next year" only for it to not happen lol.

We technically need 2 safeties, so maybe that's why I wanted to swing for the fences there and if we swing and miss we won't be any worse off.

I think Pool is better then Elam in coverage though, and Sensy does a good job covering TE's, so maybe we improve in that aspect.
Could be one of those signings where the coach trusts a mediocre guy to run in his system to hold the fort for a year or 2.

It's a bad year for safeties. The availability in the draft and FA is just low. It's better off just making it work as best you can and see what you can do next year.

The demand is not meeting the supply right now, there aren't enough athletic safeties who are versatile enough to play against these spread offenses right now.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Could be one of those signings where the coach trusts a mediocre guy to run in his system to hold the fort for a year or 2.

It's a bad year for safeties. The availability in the draft and FA is just low. It's better off just making it work as best you can and see what you can do next year.

The demand is not meeting the supply right now, there aren't enough athletic safeties who are versatile enough to play against these spread offenses right now.
Yea you couldn't be more right there, it dawned on me in that thread in the NFL forum someone brought up the top safeties in the game right now and it was slim pickings with mostly up and comers.

I think there are going to be a lot more CB's being drafted to Safety just to try and defense vs the spread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, I said it wrong. The supply is not meeting the demand lol. I'm tired.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Didn't know we were in the business of giving away money I should have tried out. I wanted to take a flier at WR this off-season but why not Eddie Royal? He fits beautifully in the slot, adds an impact punt returner(we still need a consistent one), and signed for 3 years 13 million, not bad.

I hate Ogletree now. He's dumb. I don't want to sit around and talk about your potential if you are a stupid football player. Same reason I wanted Choice and Marty B gone, but just when we get close he comes back.
Oggs has to be one of the stupidest players to ever suit up. For real. ugh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

The way the game is evolving, Safeties are pretty much nothing more than tall CBs anyway. You need a 6 2- 6 3" guy who can run like a CB (4.5 speed) who can defend TEs and give range in 2 deep zone. That's the new age safety.

Run defense is secondary now. The box SS is practically dead unless you have an Earl Thomas to clean up behind him.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First Livings and now Ogletree???

I knew we were gonna revert back to stupidness. Glad we made some great decisions the first 2 days
D-Unit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
First Livings and now Ogletree???

I knew we were gonna revert back to stupidness. Glad we made some great decisions the first 2 days
I don't like them either, but it's not like they make us worse. The ogletree signing is irrelevant. We gave him pretty much the league minimum and we can cut him with no penalty if he doesn't do anything in training camp again.

Livings is a head scratcher, but they must see something in him and trust Bill Callahan to work his magic. He can't be worse than Nagy and he brings some size.

They don't make us better, but it does at depth to the team and we didn't really brake the bank either. The other signings were so good that i've gotten over it.

Again, this team lacks serious depth and even these 2 signings helped that at the very least.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Ogletree was a knee jerk reaction to losing our slot receiver. IMO, he won't be on the roster after training camp.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is Livings a done deal? Because I dont see him on our Rotoworld roster witch already has Ogletree back on it.

http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/roste...dallas-cowboys
Old 03-16-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076 View Post
is Livings a done deal? Because I dont see him on our Rotoworld roster witch already has Ogletree back on it.

http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/roste...dallas-cowboys
Yea it's official Roto has the signing and him updated to our team:http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4460/nate-livings

At least he's started 30+ games, experience is what we needed on the interior considering all those young guys we were putting out on the interior of the line had barely been in the NFL let alone start any games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*Sigh* Ogletree sucks. No point in bringing him back because you already know what you have. If they were going to bring back a former guy they could have at least got Manny Johnson. Oh well, he still could get cut before the season starts so it's no big thing. It's just that I don't even want him in a position to play. The guy sucks at everything.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Livings signing confuses me, I can understand taking a 2-3 year flyer on a guy with experience but 5 years with 6.5 guarenteed! The scouting dept must see something the the avg bear doesn't. This also may be a reflection how the team feels about the tread left on Kosier, rotoworld posted the team is considering cutting him after the draft. The question I have is what the plan is at center, my assumption is the team feels ok with Arkin starting. I will go on a rampage if Costa starts another game in a cowboy uni.

The one trend I have noticed with the additions of Bernadeau and Livings is the preference for size, both are tall and 315+. Hopefully that adds up to more success running the ball in short/goal line sets.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kosier to be released

Old 03-16-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess with Kosier gone you can kinda see where they're headed. It doesn't completely remove OG from the list unless they really feel confident in Arkin or a Livings/Bernadeau tandem. I've bought into the Decastro hype, so I'm hoping for him above all.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
Kosier to be released
I'm surprised at this. I think they jumped the gun a little bit. Kosier is cheap, what is the point in cutting him now? What if Livings or Bernedeau blows a knee in off-season workouts or even worse in the middle of training camp? We're stuck with Nagy or bringing in some vet who was sitting on his couch?

I don't hate the move, but I don't think it was smart at the moment. We don't need the minimal cap space his release creates. At least keep him until after the draft so we know what we have. Hell, bring him to training camp and let him battle it out. He could prove valuable.

Not what I would have done, but it's water under the bridge now.

Anyway, I love this article by BTB:

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2012/...youth-movement

I love the youth. Love it. We gotta be happy at the moment boys. We will probably get pissed at something sooner or later, but not right now. This is the first time in a while that the organization is making relatively smart moves that really can't be argued. We signed these guys to great contracts, they are all upgrades (jury is out on Bernedeau and Livings), and they are all much younger than the guys they replaced besides Vickers and Fiametta but who cares about that.

Get some pass rush in the draft.... and we're in business boys.

Last edited by CDCB14 : 03-16-2012 at 10:02 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kosier gone? Great. Had to happen with the Livings signing. It's good because he'd just be in the way and delay the future movement one more unneccessary year. The longer the group stays together the better. No sense keeping Kosier... even as a depth move, he stunts the growth of the young guys like Nagy, Arkin, Kowalski.

People need to scrape DeCastro. That picture is done with this Livings signing. GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEADS.

...and don't worry, the sky won't fall without him.
D-Unit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:20 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Kosier gone? Great. Had to happen with the Livings signing. It's good because he'd just be in the way and delay the future movement one more unneccessary year. The longer the group stays together the better. No sense keeping Kosier... even as a depth move, he stunts the growth of the young guys like Nagy, Arkin, Kowalski.

People need to scrape DeCastro. That picture is done with this Livings signing. GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEADS.

...and don't worry, the sky won't fall without him.
Unfortunately, agreed. I doubt they pick DeCastro now.

Everything has really been addressed besides another pass rushing threat. That should be the the objective in round one.
Old 03-17-2012, 05:23 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the Ogletree deal. Either he blows up preseason and takes the #3 WR role (doubtful), or he doesn't make it to the final 53 with zero penalty. SMART signing to protect ourselves if Radway/Harris/rookies are not ready for prime-time. I hate Ogletree and he's never shown a glimmer of his potential here but for a non-guaranteed contract to try-out (essentially a UDFA contract) I'm game for one last shot even though I have zero confidence in him.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

I'm a little disappointed about the possibility of no DeCastro because I think he'll be a monster and pro-bowler for the next 8 years. However, I'm excited about beefing up the defense.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Listening to espn radio, Broddous feels like Dre Kirkpatrick should be a top target. Has the ability to be a FS and insurance for Mike Jenkins leaving in 2013.

I know it has been brought up... Just good to hear someone with scouting experience to feel the same way.

Edit: and he just crushed my dreams. He said that Kuechly would be the most talented player available if he was still be on the board at 14 but Carter will prevent them from drafting him. Almost guarentee's if that is the case... If someone drops and there is 2 or 3 players the team likes they will trade down.

Last edited by Witten4HOF : 03-17-2012 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Update
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The way the game is evolving, Safeties are pretty much nothing more than tall CBs anyway. You need a 6 2- 6 3" guy who can run like a CB (4.5 speed) who can defend TEs and give range in 2 deep zone. That's the new age safety.

Run defense is secondary now. The box SS is practically dead unless you have an Earl Thomas to clean up behind him.
Been saying this for 6-7 years?
yanksknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
Listening to espn radio, Broddous feels like Dre Kirkpatrick should be a top target. Has the ability to be a FS and insurance for Mike Jenkins leaving in 2013.

I know it has been brought up... Just good to hear someone with scouting experience to feel the same way.

Edit: and he just crushed my dreams. He said that Kuechly would be the most talented player available if he was still be on the board at 14 but Carter will prevent them from drafting him. Almost guarentee's if that is the case... If someone drops and there is 2 or 3 players the team likes they will trade down.
I just turned of the football show as well. Glad to hear that about Kirkpatrick, but I doubt it happens. As for Kuechly, yeah it was definitely a pipe dream. With the Connor signing there is a better chance that on of us hits the lottery.

By the way, Josh Ellis answered a fan tweet asking about Arkin, and he said what these signings mean is that he may not be ready and if he doesn't perform in training camp he may not make the team... No sources behind it just his opinion. Hopefully it lights a fire under his ass.

One thing is for sure, I do like all of this competition now on this team. Interior OL and ILB should be fun to watch in training camp.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fact you guys are looking at our "fill the holes" free agency and crossing off prospects gave me a chuckle. :)

Keep in mind what Garrett and staff have said all along.

Quote:
"Fill your needs in FA so that you can draft BPA during the draft."
If you think that because we signed Livings and Bernadeau (while releasing Kosier) and signed a solid vet ILB in Connor that we would pass on the top prospect on the board whether that be DeCastro or Kuechly I'd say you haven't been paying attention.

Come draft day I would FULLY expect us to draft by our board. While I wouldn't expect a QB, RB, OT, K, or P drafted at 14 I'm not betting against anything else. Garrett will draft on value as he has openly stated for a while.

If we value DeCastro/Kuechly/Cox (or fill in any pet prospect name) at the top of our board and we don't trade the pick... expect the card at the podium to have their name on it. WE ARE NOT GOING TO REACH TO FILL NEEDS.

Not in love with Kirkpatrick at 14 either. He isn't an elite safety prospect and the transition to FS isn't seamless. The safety crop (both FA and draft) this year are an absolute joke and I think the one year contract for Pool speaks to that.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Broaddus just said on the Football Show that he really thinks they want to upgrade center and Konz should still be an option. I like that.

I will edit with more points as I listen.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Broaddus just said on the Football Show that he really thinks they want to upgrade center and Konz should still be an option. I like that.

I will edit with more points as I listen.
Konz at 14? Oh dear!

Konz of the 3 reps and injuries?
yanksknicks is offline   Reply With Quote