Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 08-21-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlash View Post
I'm sorry but I flat out disagree. Free is not trash. He had a few bad games last year... sue him. He'll be fine. I also refuse to believe that Bernadeau and Livings aren't atleast decent upgrades because they could have just kept/re-signed who they had for less money. Bernadeau is a serious upgrade over Kosier with the way Kosier played last year. Now you can attribute that to Kosier being old, hurt, and just not that good, but it's still an upgrade. And I doubt Montrae Holland is better than Livings. I'm not the biggest Livings supporter, but give the guy a chance first. Who cares about previous perceptions of players....? Doesn't mean they can't be good elsewhere. OoooOOoh PFF had Livings as one of the worst guards in football.. blah blah. Bengals fans don't miss him at all, blah blah. Well, obviously Garrett and Callahan saw something in him that they thought would make the team better, and until they are proven wrong I will trust their judgement. If Justin Tuck is making them look like school girls on Sept. 5th then i'll say I was wrong, but until then let's relax. I don't mean to sound like an eternal optimist, but by your logic then all UDFA's are trash and what's the point in signing them? Where would we be right now without Romo? Why do 1st round picks bust, they we're so dominant in college? Things change dude. Everyone hated the Leonard Davis signing, and he was dominant for 3 years. (Faded after that very quickly, but it was a good signing).

Besides, i'll say it again, the Giants and Patriots OL's were nothing special at all last year, and they were the 2 teams in the superbowl. The Giants OL is worse than our's right now. Look at it. Our tackles destroy theirs, and Costa and Baas are pretty much equal. They may have slightly better guards, but they're nothing special either. The thing is, somehow Eli can work his magic with almost no protection. But as pure OL's go, i'll take our's over the Giants anyday if both are healthy. List off their starters.. if you heard the players and didn't know what team they were on would you think that team is going to the playoffs? Probably not.

Chill out on the interior OL. They're not as bad as you think, and Romo and Callahan will make it work. Sheesh, someone likes to overreact. We're not even at the 3rd pre-season game yet...
Welcome back CDCB! You had me going for a little while there that you were actually a new poster... until I bothered to do an IP check. lol.

We'll see where this OL takes us. We haven't seen much of Livings and Mack, so I hope they come to the rescue.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Call me crazy, but I think our OL (baring a rash of injuries) is going to be better than average.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crazy ^^^

I hope this isnt truly a real idea lol

https://twitter.com/MrDesignJunkie/s.../photo/1/large

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
Crazy ^^^

I hope this isnt truly a real idea lol

https://twitter.com/MrDesignJunkie/s.../photo/1/large
That is pretty sick. I wish that was our Thanksgiving alternate. Never want to replace our classics though.

If our OL is better than average, then I would predict a SB championship. If Romo has time to throw and our ground game has room to run, then I can't see us not being able to beat anybody. Our defense is gonna be better than we've seen in the last decade. I have that kind of confidence in them. I just question the OL is all. I don't even care about our WR issues.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are a couple of things that will help the o-line as the season progresses.

First, in pass protection Tyron seems to be taking his new position in stride and he should be able to go punch for punch with the opponents best rusher. To pair with that Romo is still great at sliding in the pocket and avoiding the first waive of pass rushers. I feel as if Free and Mac will get better as the season goes on and they get a feel for each others game.

Second, the interior line has a whole lot more punch then last year that can hopefully establish a positive LOS in the running game rather being collapsed into the backfield. Murray is a shifty back and hit the hole hard or slip through cracks as long as the defense isn't on his legs the second the ball is in his hands.

If the team is able to establish the running game (which I am hopeful will happen with a healthy Murray) The Offense should be in favorable 3rd down situations keeping defenses honest. Also, if Dez, Miles, and Witten get themselves right there is always someone on the field that can take care of single coverage which should negate man blitz schemes.

By no means do I think this is Line is above average in any means, but I still think the offense can be very good.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dallas Cowboys doctors informed tight end Jason Witten he will not need spleen surgery that would have ended his season, according to a source familiar with the situation.

The bleeding in Witten's spleen has subsided, and doctors believe it now will heal on its own.
Good news. Definitely still questionable for the Giants but excellent news for the season :)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Good news. Definitely still questionable for the Giants but excellent news for the season :)
I agree. I say sit him for that game anyway.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like what I've seen out of our defense so far this pre-season. I think for the first half of the year, the defense may need to carry us somewhat based on what I've seen on the OL and with all the injuries. I feel the OL will just need several games to gel together. I'm quite honestly not that worried. My only worry is if one of the tackles goes down.

Old 08-22-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
I like what I've seen out of our defense so far this pre-season. I think for the first half of the year, the defense may need to carry us somewhat based on what I've seen on the OL and with all the injuries. I feel the OL will just need several games to gel together. I'm quite honestly not that worried. My only worry is if one of the tackles goes down.
Last season Rob had to tone down his defensive playcalling, but this year, I'm predicting pure sickness from him. I'm more excited about our defense than anything else Cowboys related. Next year, when if we can add a playmaking Safety...holy damn!
Old 08-22-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree about the depth at tackle and mentioned it the other day. Does anyone think Leary could swing out to RT in a pinch? I really am not impressed with Mcquistan. I think Free will get into a groove once her gets some familiarity with Big Mac and continues to readjust his technique. Center is still a concern of mine, I'm really interested to see how Barrett Jones handles the position for Alabama. He comes of as the RKG that Garrett covets and is someone I'll watch closely as a possible round one target.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
I agree about the depth at tackle and mentioned it the other day. Does anyone think Leary could swing out to RT in a pinch? I really am not impressed with Mcquistan. I think Free will get into a groove once her gets some familiarity with Big Mac and continues to readjust his technique. Center is still a concern of mine, I'm really interested to see how Barrett Jones handles the position for Alabama. He comes of as the RKG that Garrett covets and is someone I'll watch closely as a possible round one target.
No chance in hell Leary could play RT. He gets destroyed by agile interior lineman could you imagine a speed rusher -_-

We already have a swing tackle who has been consistent and has elite physical tools... Parnell. He's been having one hell of a camp but since he's at a very non-flashy position (swing OT) he gets no love :(

Free needs to be better because his preseason form is not impressive. If it were just team drills/scrimmages I would be fine blaming it on not knowing the guy next to him but...

He was DESTROYED in 1v1s against Larry ******* English. He even got abused by Wilber when he was healthy earlier in camp.

I think our line will be passable (better than last year) and we'll be much improved thanks to the defense. I'm excited to see pressure 5-techs coupled with blitz schemes. Our defense should be nasty.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Bruce Carter seems to be having a quiet camp. Good quiet that is!

Old 08-23-2012, 05:06 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Last season Rob had to tone down his defensive playcalling, but this year, I'm predicting pure sickness from him. I'm more excited about our defense than anything else Cowboys related. Next year, when if we can add a playmaking Safety...holy damn!
Yea I'm excited to see this defense. I'm predicting a monster year from them with tons of turnovers. I saw this quote floating around (will try to find a link) from Jeff Sullivan, a writer for Star Mag.

Quote:
Really don’t believe any defensive lineman sees 600 snaps this season, not even Jay Ratliff. Think Rob Ryan is going to rotate five or six guys every set of downs, allowing them to stay fresh, more explosive. Also, this is no longer a textbook 3-4 defense. Going to see a ton of 4-3 looks, and even some 5-2. Wouldn’t be surprised either at the occasional 2-5. Yes, a 2-5. Think Bruce Carter will be lined up a lot like Darren Woodson was back in the day, as almost a fifth linebacker/rover disguised as a safety.

Going to be fun to watch it all. Ryan incorporated about 25 percent of his schemes/formations last year because of the lockout. Would be shocked if this wasn’t a top-5 defense. Absolutely stunned, really. There are a whole bunch of questions about the offense on many levels, but the defense is loaded. Hungry, too. Lot of guys ready to run through a wall to prove themselves. Reminds me of the Cowboys’ 1992 defense.
That last part gets me hyped :)
Old 08-23-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

The part of our D that scares me a bit is NT, will Ratliff be able to hold up and do we have anyone that can spell him enough. And the play opposite Ware at OLB. I want to see if Spencer is motivated this year.

Old 08-23-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
The part of our D that scares me a bit is NT, will Ratliff be able to hold up and do we have anyone that can spell him enough. And the play opposite Ware at OLB. I want to see if Spencer is motivated this year.
I think there are weaknesses, but I think our rotation will keep everyone fresh. I think that will also reinforce the concept of "team" and "brotherhood" which I think will define the theme of this year's defense.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

I really like the idea of a rotation through out the defense, I think it will preserve some punch down the stretch in games and keep guys fresh throughout the season.

I still like Lissemore as a reserve player rather then starter. I think he is better of injecting energy off the bench and is the best option to spell Jay at NT imo. I think the same can be said for Crawford as another guy who bring burst when rotated in.

Hopefully Rob takes advantage of Ratliff's position versatlity this year as well, getting him some reps at 5-tech in some packages and 3-tech in a four man line to take advantage of his pass rushing. Something else I'd like to see is Ware or Butler used as a Joker LB in 4 man front as a different look.

Also, I hope Rob finds a way to shift Barry Church to a coverage LB in dime coverage, a role he excelled in last year. I am still uneasy about a Sensy Church combo in deep coverage, but it will be hard to do anything else unless someone like Mario Butler or Matt Johnson can prove they are capable to step in.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On some other sites, there's still some trade rumors flying around involving Jenkins. Specifically, the Colts appear to be pretty aggressively trying to upgrade at CB.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I like what I read that the Cowboys met up with the Navy SEALS to get some advice. Jason Garrett's doing a good job as HC. Hopefully, his playcalling improves this season. I think it will with Callahan at his side.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks

I predict we will know nothing about this team till December, again. 3-1 December -- maybe. Anything less, same old suckage.

Last edited by yanksknicks : 08-25-2012 at 07:43 AM.
yanksknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksknicks View Post
I predict we will know nothing about this team till December, again. 3-1 December -- maybe. Anything less, same old suckage.
On some days I feel that way too.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlash View Post
Besides, i'll say it again, the Giants and Patriots OL's were nothing special at all last year, and they were the 2 teams in the superbowl. The Giants OL is worse than our's right now. Look at it. Our tackles destroy theirs, and Costa and Baas are pretty much equal. They may have slightly better guards, but they're nothing special either. The thing is, somehow Eli can work his magic with almost no protection. But as pure OL's go, i'll take our's over the Giants anyday if both are healthy. List off their starters.. if you heard the players and didn't know what team they were on would you think that team is going to the playoffs? Probably not.

Chill out on the interior OL. They're not as bad as you think, and Romo and Callahan will make it work. Sheesh, someone likes to overreact. We're not even at the 3rd pre-season game yet...

Our OL stunk last year. We have had injuries with Baas who we signed. Snee played poorly due to injury, KM was old, and thus not brought back, David D was ok, and Boothe is average.

They were a mess running the ball, and by mess I mean they couldn't create a running lane to save themselves. It basically came down to Eli to move around in the pocket, and if he couldn't he was making plays and getting killed over and over like the niners game.

However, it seems like they are run blocking better. Snee seems to be healthier as well as Baas and David D. Boothe is still average, and our LT Beatty isn't doing much due to injury, so Locklear is starting.

I guess that means we will use the FB, and Bennett more in run blocking, and see if we can get yards that way. But OL is a question mark. If they can play healthy they will be fine. I am not really worried about any position except for LT.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Our OL stunk last year. We have had injuries with Baas who we signed. Snee played poorly due to injury, KM was old, and thus not brought back, David D was ok, and Boothe is average.

They were a mess running the ball, and by mess I mean they couldn't create a running lane to save themselves. It basically came down to Eli to move around in the pocket, and if he couldn't he was making plays and getting killed over and over like the niners game.

However, it seems like they are run blocking better. Snee seems to be healthier as well as Baas and David D. Boothe is still average, and our LT Beatty isn't doing much due to injury, so Locklear is starting.

I guess that means we will use the FB, and Bennett more in run blocking, and see if we can get yards that way. But OL is a question mark. If they can play healthy they will be fine. I am not really worried about any position except for LT.
Eli is clutch under pressure. Romo knows how to elude pressure, but he is no where near as clutch.

We can't afford pressure on the QB like you guys can.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Eli is clutch under pressure. Romo knows how to elude pressure, but he is no where near as clutch.

Well I would ideally not have Eli shifting around and trying to do all that. Makes me very nervous, but going back and looking at plays from last season, a lot of it was him stepping up to get a throwing lane, or scrambling around hoping for someone to get open.

Problem is he is still getting killed after he throws the ball. That aspect annoys me. The 9ers game, no one would get open, so Eli was waiting...and waiting.. and waiting, and then throw the ball, and would get hit by 3 9ers players.

But the OL is playing better now than back then so that's good. I never was a Jacobs fan, and probably one of the few, but I do think these shiftier backs and Wilson can make a difference. I think that means instead of a -2 to no gain, a running plays, if it fails would still mean no gain to 3 yards. I think replacing Jacobs can mean some yards we may get if the play fails.

Also, now a good thing is, which I am hoping is more dink and dunks. We used to do that with Tiki, but not as much now since he retired. I welcome the short 3 step concepts and get rid of the ball.

It would guess Romo likes it when things break down. The trick is keeping him in the pocket, and then going after him. Hopefully you guys get healthier after you play us. Our defense has actually been playing well, especially last night. So far I haven't seen our rush 3 drop 8 nonsense yet!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

And that's what makes Eli so great, he'll kill you on the blitz. He's not afraid to stand tall in the pocket til the last minute and take one to the chin if that's what it takes for his receiver to get a step on the defender. Tough SOB that Eli.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

D-wayne Wayne