Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-21-2013, 05:41 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just had another thought about Marinelli. He RAVED about Melton when he coached him in Chicago and he just so happens to be a free agent. He also went to UT and grew up with Dallas/Fort Worth area.

His contract would average out less than what Spencer will cost and it would allow the team to cut Ratliff safely if that's the plan. Then that leaves us with Ware on one side and Crawford, Bass, and draft picks to rotate as backups and opposite end.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:57 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Just had another thought about Marinelli. He RAVED about Melton when he coached him in Chicago and he just so happens to be a free agent. He also went to UT and grew up with Dallas/Fort Worth area.

His contract would average out less than what Spencer will cost and it would allow the team to cut Ratliff safely if that's the plan. Then that leaves us with Ware on one side and Crawford, Bass, and draft picks to rotate as backups and opposite end.
I'd love to have Melton if he comes at the right price. He is the young ideal fit for 3 tech that we need to run this defense. At the end of the day I think Ratliff still is a part of this team even if he has to take a pay cut. He isn't going to get paid anything other then a performance laten package anywhere else and he knows that. This is the best opportunity to rehash his career, even if we went out and grabbed a three tech I think Ratliff is a great fit for 1tech on the other side. He is plus run defender when healthy and still can split the double to make an impact in the back field. I think Hatcher get slid out with Crawford to platoon at LE unless they resign Spencer.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:00 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post

Melton is coming off of a pro-bowl season. I can only imagine he might be a hot commodity and come at a pretty penny.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:30 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
I'd love to have Melton if he comes at the right price. He is the young ideal fit for 3 tech that we need to run this defense. At the end of the day I think Ratliff still is a part of this team even if he has to take a pay cut. He isn't going to get paid anything other then a performance laten package anywhere else and he knows that. This is the best opportunity to rehash his career, even if we went out and grabbed a three tech I think Ratliff is a great fit for 1tech on the other side. He is plus run defender when healthy and still can split the double to make an impact in the back field. I think Hatcher get slid out with Crawford to platoon at LE unless they resign Spencer.
No doubt. I actually love the idea of putting Hatcher on the end it just doesn't mesh with what Kiffin "normally" likes (undersized-fast ends with big guys inside). If we put Hatcher's 305lbs outside it'll be more like an "elephant" end and would allow someone like Ratliff/Lissemore/whoever plays 3-tech to play with reckless abandon in terms of pushing the pocket. Needless to say I LOVE IT. I actually think Crawford is going to flourish in the 4-3 and same can be said about Hatcher regardless of where they line him up to be honest.

Melton is a pipe dream just mentioned the connection to Marinelli. My hopeful "realist" scenario is what I mentioned above playing heavy on one end with Hatcher. My belief is that Kiffin likes smaller ends leads me to believe we'll either have Spencer back or start Crawford.

In any case I am happy we made the move to the 4-3 this year even if it is because we needed to make the decision financially.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:29 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
Melton is coming off of a pro-bowl season. I can only imagine he might be a hot commodity and come at a pretty penny.
This is what people should keep in mind. I don't see any scenario how we as a team being already over the salary cap as it is, have enough room to sign a guy who a ton of teams will have interest in. Look at the contract Atlanta gave Ray Edwards, 5/30 with 11 million guaranteed. We don't have anywhere near the capability to pull something like that off.

We have to work with what we have right now. I don't understand a bunch of mocks and off-season programs that don't have us addressing the offensive line as a priority. Maybe Jerry doesn't go that way either, but we could sign everybody on defense and draft a ton of studs on that side but if we have the same 4 offensive lineman across the right side of our line the end of year results will be the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
This is what people should keep in mind. I don't see any scenario how we as a team being already over the salary cap as it is, have enough room to sign a guy who a ton of teams will have interest in. Look at the contract Atlanta gave Ray Edwards, 5/30 with 11 million guaranteed. We don't have anywhere near the capability to pull something like that off.

We have to work with what we have right now. I don't understand a bunch of mocks and off-season programs that don't have us addressing the offensive line as a priority. Maybe Jerry doesn't go that way either, but we could sign everybody on defense and draft a ton of studs on that side but if we have the same 4 offensive lineman across the right side of our line the end of year results will be the same.
There have been several aticles I've seen that maps out their ability to get well under the cap.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:36 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
There have been several aticles I've seen that maps out their ability to get well under the cap.
Getting under the cap is one thing, getting under the cap and signing arguably one of the best free agents available in their prime is another thing. Can you name 5 free agents available at any position more sought after then Melton? He's not going to be a bargain signing we could swoop in for, he's going to get paid. In fact, seeing as how Flacco, Clady, and Jarius Byrd have a 0.0001% chance of hitting free agency, Melton is probably the best free agent who will be available. I just don't think it's realistic to think a team over the cap in January will make some moves then sign single best free agent available at a position that's not a need for them. Ratliff, Hatcher, Lissemore in the 4-3 is one of our stronger positions on the team right now.

And we'd be doing it at a position where we already have an expensive, talented player. Why wouldn't you use those same actions to get under the cap and use it to bring in a big time player(if it were possible) at a position where we are severely lacking? RT, RG, LG, C, Safety to name a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 01-21-2013 at 09:39 AM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Getting under the cap is one thing, getting under the cap and signing arguably one of the best free agents available in their prime is another thing. Can you name 5 free agents available at any position more sought after then Melton? He's not going to be a bargain signing we could swoop in for, he's going to get paid. In fact, seeing as how Flacco, Clady, and Jarius Byrd have a 0.0001% chance of hitting free agency, Melton is probably the best free agent who will be available. I just don't think it's realistic to think a team over the cap in January will make some moves then sign single best free agent available at a position that's not a need for them. Ratliff, Hatcher, Lissemore in the 4-3 is one of our stronger positions on the team right now.

And we'd be doing it at a position where we already have an expensive, talented player. Why wouldn't you use those same actions to get under the cap and use it to bring in a big time player(if it were possible) at a position where we are severely lacking? RT, RG, LG, C, Safety to name a few.
I haven't looked at the Melton situation to know for sure. I'm not necessarily advocating for anyone.

All I'm saying is that some folks think our cap situation will not allow us to add any players. That is not true.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 01-21-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys hired Kiffin, and we all assumed the system would change to a 43 system but has this been confirmed by Kiffin? I am just curious if this is now done and set in stone.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
You guys hired Kiffin, and we all assumed the system would change to a 43 system but has this been confirmed by Kiffin? I am just curious if this is now done and set in stone.
Definitely a done deal. Some of the defensive players have already spoken highly of Kiffin and stated they are looking forward to the switch to the 4-3.

Sean Lee:
Quote:
I owe so much to Rob because he made be a better football player, Lee said. I learned so much from him about all aspects of football, but its one of those deals that the Cowboys wanted to move in a different direction defensively and wanted to move from a 3-4 to a 4-3, and we brought in a great guy in Coach Kiffin to learn from.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh ok, thanks! That's what I was looking for. It will be interesting to see how this change goes, and how long it takes to get the parts to make that defensive functional at a high level. Also, I want to see what Kiffin has left at his age. Hopefully, the game has passed him by and there is a disconnect from what he used to do, and how the NFL has changed now.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Oh ok, thanks! That's what I was looking for. It will be interesting to see how this change goes, and how long it takes to get the parts to make that defensive functional at a high level. Also, I want to see what Kiffin has left at his age. Hopefully, the game has passed him by and there is a disconnect from what he used to do, and how the NFL has changed now.
The thing that is encouraging to me is you keep reading over and over that the best thing about Kiffin's system is it's simplicity. They may not be better next year, but one thing that we hopefully won't see is tons of confusion, 12 men on the field and just general confusion that we were used to with Ryan. Just line up and play sound fundamental defense.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 01-21-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kiffin will improve this defense by default if our guys are healthy, new FAs and new picks on defense. I think when that happens everyone will compare next year's defense to this year's defense and say "Wow, Kiffin has done an awesome job compared to Rob!" smh.

Despite all of the miscues on D, I can't say that they were the reason why we lost. It was Tony Romo's league leading 19 INTs.

As for Melton, yeah... it's nice to dream. You can't just say, he'd cost cheaper than Ratliff, cause I don't even believe that to begin with. Plus you have to consider the cap hit for cutting Ratliff. The cap hit, plus the Melton contract both have to be considered when talking about upgrading that position. It's not as simple as saying Melton could be paid less. Gotta take the whole picture into account. That's a lot of dead money on our hands.

One of the reasons for the Monte hire was said to be to help Ratliff. I fully believe he'll return from his groin injury.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Kiffin will improve this defense by default if our guys are healthy, new FAs and new picks on defense. I think when that happens everyone will compare next year's defense to this year's defense and say "Wow, Kiffin has done an awesome job compared to Rob!" smh.

Despite all of the miscues on D, I can't say that they were the reason why we lost. It was Tony Romo's league leading 19 INTs.

As for Melton, yeah... it's nice to dream. You can't just say, he'd cost cheaper than Ratliff, cause I don't even believe that to begin with. Plus you have to consider the cap hit for cutting Ratliff. The cap hit, plus the Melton contract both have to be considered when talking about upgrading that position. It's not as simple as saying Melton could be paid less. Gotta take the whole picture into account. That's a lot of dead money on our hands.

One of the reasons for the Monte hire was said to be to help Ratliff. I fully believe he'll return from his groin injury.
I'd say Tony's INT's coupled with our inept OL were the reasons we lost as many games as we did.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd say Tony's INT's coupled with our inept OL were the reasons we lost as many games as we did.
No doubt the two played hand in hand.

Sooo.... in other news, say good bye to John Garrett. Greg Schiano just hired him to the Bucs.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mostly tony's INT's though.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Our league worst rushing attack had nothing to do with our offensive struggles either.

John was interviewing for a ton of jobs he was definitely getting canned here and this saves Jason from having to sack him.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read from multiple sources we were very chatty with Mike Tice after the senior bowl practices. Possible replacement for John Garrett or new o-line coach if Callahan gets the bump as a playcaller?
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Am I the only one that just cringes at the though of Callahan as OC?

Old 01-21-2013, 08:32 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the recievers were to blame for plenty of those ints too
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
the recievers were to blame for plenty of those ints too
I'd also like to blame the defenses we were playing. It sucks when they do their jobs to create turnovers.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Someone told me that JJ said Callahan is going to be the OC calling the plays. Why am I not able to slightly get excited about this? Also with all that chatter from Tim Brown about Callahan throwing the super bowl agains the Bucs doesn't help matters.

Old 01-22-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Someone told me that JJ said Callahan is going to be the OC calling the plays. Why am I not able to slightly get excited about this? Also with all that chatter from Tim Brown about Callahan throwing the super bowl agains the Bucs doesn't help matters.
That Tim Brown stuff has to be BS. Maybe they didn't agree about how to win the game, but I don't think any playcaller ever has the mentality to "throw" the SuperBowl game.

I heard Callahn would be OC, but the playbook would still be Garrett's playbook. Not the WCO that Callahan ran before. I think there will be a combination of both. It might start off as Garrett's playbook and finish mostly with it, but I gotta believe Callahan will try to implement some new stuff too.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
That Tim Brown stuff has to be BS. Maybe they didn't agree about how to win the game, but I don't think any playcaller ever has the mentality to "throw" the SuperBowl game.

I heard Callahn would be OC, but the playbook would still be Garrett's playbook. Not the WCO that Callahan ran before. I think there will be a combination of both. It might start off as Garrett's playbook and finish mostly with it, but I gotta believe Callahan will try to implement some new stuff too.
Broaddus seems to think Callahan will bring more attitude and will run the ball more.

That all sounds good, but until that OL is bolstered, it ain't gonna matter.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 01-22-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
primetime217
Rookie

primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
Broaddus seems to think Callahan will bring more attitude and will run the ball more.

That all sounds good, but until that OL is bolstered, it ain't gonna matter.
One positive thing about Callahan bringing more "attitude" to the offense is that we have the RB to do that with. Murray is very physical and sometimes I almost wish he wasn't quite as physical just so he can save some years on his career.
primetime217 is offline   Reply With Quote