Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 09-29-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
BobTheCowboysTroll
Rookie

BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc1600 View Post
Also, another game against an excellent qb that Romo loses. I don't even blame him anymore, this offense is simply not where it needs to be and I don't see any sign of improvement.
So he is not to blame for averaging a career low in Yards per Pass Attempt??
BobTheCowboysTroll is offline   Reply With Quote
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The defense folding killed this game. The offense didn't get many chances at all, so it's hard to rag on them too hard. They really got to fix where the defense implodes sometimes.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fitting end for Dallas right there.

Throw the ball over the middle with no time left then fumble the ball to end the game.

I literally hate how the Cowboys make me feel on Sundays. Barring a blowout I am always stressed as to whether we will kill ourselves as opposed to being beaten.

Bleh time to walk away from the computer I guess.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Demarcus screwed up about as bad as Williams. Tough mistake to see from a leader

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
BobTheCowboysTroll
Rookie

BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
The defense folding killed this game. The offense didn't get many chances at all, so it's hard to rag on them too hard. They really got to fix where the defense implodes sometimes.
Offense put up 14 points on SD? Really?

D is not very good as evidenced by how they folded in KC and how they played versus the Giants. Today is further evidence.

Anyone who thinks this is a good D is not paying attention.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, another game against an excellent qb that Romo loses. I don't even blame him anymore, this offense is simply not where it needs to be and I don't see any sign of improvement.
NO idenity. We draft a TE in the 2nd round (again) to run the 12 personnel only to see some success then stop. Throw to Dez in the 1st half then stop. Run the ball great 1 game then stop. Dumbest thing Ive ever seen. Time for a real HC to come in but we'll win the East with an 8-8 record and `our brilliant GM will think everything is fine.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not really upset. San Diego executed the short game so well on offense. They moved the ball at will. And now we have Denver so it's probably 2-3. Missed opportunity, but there were good reasons why San Diego won.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
BobTheCowboysTroll
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Demarcus screwed up about as bad as Williams. Tough mistake to see from a leader
Another guy who after 8 years I am tired of.

I remember guys like Lawrence Taylor and he always seemed to get the big sacks when they mattered. Reggie White too. Ware piles up stats in the 1st half of games.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did I say I REALLY wanted to draft Keenan Williams? :P

Tough loss, but I still have faith in these knuckleheads.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
Not really upset. San Diego executed the short game so well on offense. They moved the ball at will. And now we have Denver so it's probably 2-3. Missed opportunity, but there were good reasons why San Diego won.
LOL this is the mindset of a LOSER!

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
Old 09-29-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
BobTheCowboysTroll
Rookie

Quote:
It shows you how awful this franchise has become.

Worse than mediocre evokes nothing more than an OK.

We have become like the Raiders or any other poor franchise where the fans expect bad and are delirious with better than average.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLatJerrahJones View Post
Another guy who after 8 years I am tired of.

I remember guys like Lawrence Taylor and he always seemed to get the big sacks when they mattered. Reggie White too. Ware piles up stats in the 1st half of games.
Do not feed the troll.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
LOL this is the mindset of a LOSER!
Man you're gonna keep watching the games just like me. Maybe I don't want my weekend to stress me out because of a game.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Man you're gonna keep watching the games just like me. Maybe I don't want my weekend to stress me out because of a game.
If your going to watch, I cant imagine games like this not upsetting you. Unless your not a die hard fan, cuz right now Im PISSED!

Old 09-29-2013, 07:43 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Michael Irvin ‏@michaelirvin88 1m
Dallas made Phillip Rivers look like Peyton Mannings TWIN!!!!!!

Sums it up, eh?

Old 09-29-2013, 07:43 PM    (permalink
BobTheCowboysTroll
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Do not feed the guy who is right most of the time on how pathetic this franchise is.
It is a fact.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Trading up for MO is looking dumber by the day. Hes been nothing but average at best. 6th overall and not close to a playmaker. Highest graded since Primetime is a joke! Guess theres a reason we are 138-138 the last 18 years!

Old 09-29-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Damn cry babies.

Lord bless me with the strength to put up with this weeks negativity.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Trading up for MO is looking dumber by the day. Hes been nothing but average at best. 6th overall and not close to a playmaker. Highest graded since Primetime is a joke! Guess theres a reason we are 138-138 the last 18 years!
100% agree there. He's the cornerback the other team seems to target.
dsc1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Damn cry babies.

Lord bless me with the strength to put up with this weeks negativity.
Your OK with mediocrity? Not tired of it? What are we under JG? 20-21 or so? I know its early in the year but whats different? 1 step forward 2 steps back. SD without 3 starting Olinemen and still put up 30 points and 500 yards. 30th rated D and we put up 14 points? I dont get it, its maddening.

Old 09-29-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Your OK with mediocrity? Not tired of it? What are we under JG? 20-21 or so? I know its early in the year but whats different? 1 step forward 2 steps back. SD without 3 starting Olinemen and still put up 30 points and 500 yards. 30th rated D and we put up 14 points? I dont get it, its maddening.
Oh I get it. The problem is Romo is not as good as Rivers. There's just nothing we can do about.

T-Will will get bashed for that fumble, but why wasn't the ball thrown to Dez?
Old 09-29-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I refuse to bash Williams for anything at all today. He was trying to make a play in his 4th game of his career. The fact that he was put in a position to make that kind of desperation play speaks to the ineffectiveness of this coaching staff.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Oh I get it. The problem is Romo is not as good as Rivers. There's just nothing we can do about.

T-Will will get bashed for that fumble, but why wasn't the ball thrown to Dez?
Lol. Yup Romo gave up over 500 yards and provided no pressure against a banged up Oline. And its Romos fault for hitting the open receiver and his bone headed play.

Old 09-29-2013, 09:33 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I refuse to bash Williams for anything at all today. He was trying to make a play in his 4th game of his career. The fact that he was put in a position to make that kind of desperation play speaks to the ineffectiveness of this coaching staff.
I think he deserves criticism for messing up there, but we shouldn't knee jerk and hate him forever. He played well before that, and he's in his first season. If he grows he can be a real factor in the future.

In terms of offense I don't think they were too bad besides not running more. They ended up only losing by 9 points, so it wasn't like they were super behind besides that drive where Williams fumbled. When Murray and your line is gelling you have to use that. Murray wasn't a factor last year due to a terrible line, but now they're blocking well for him and the coaches only give him the rock 14 times on the ground. They can't keep a talent like him from doing damage on the ground.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

Quote:
Lol. Yup Romo gave up over 500 yards and provided no pressure against a banged up Oline. And its Romos fault for hitting the open receiver and his bone headed play.
The D gave up a net 23 points, this offense mustered up 14 points. Romo has to be able to make this offense more productive than that.