Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-17-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
ncbigbody
Veteran

ncbigbody hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
FYI, I did a mock with Toonster last night and I drafted Jarvis Moss.

Any questions?
Yeah, I saw your Mock Draft on the mock draft section. You dont think Bobby will start opposite Ware? One of Carpenters strong points is rushing the passer. Do you really think that is BPA or even a need for the team?

I understand we could use more depth at the position, but I dont believe there is a chance we draft a linebacker at that spot unless Parcells is convinced Ellis wont make a full recovery.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan
ncbigbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Agree

I agree ....we are going OL or S or WR.....best guy on the board and I have a feeling we will have a choice of 2-3 player that we can have. At this point...very early i am leaning toward...Brown or Blalock and Merriweather in Round 2

Plan B would be Jarrett or Meachem in round 1 and Merriweathar or Grubbs in round 2

What do u think?
chrlopez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
ncbigbody
Veteran

ncbigbody hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Re: Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrlopez1
I agree ....we are going OL or S or WR.....best guy on the board and I have a feeling we will have a choice of 2-3 player that we can have. At this point...very early i am leaning toward...Brown or Blalock and Merriweather in Round 2

Plan B would be Jarrett or Meachem in round 1 and Merriweathar or Grubbs in round 2

What do u think?
I've already stated Merriweather is going to be a star, I love that pick, however I think someone will take a shot on him early round 2.

If we get Blalock then Merriweather I'd do backflips.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan
ncbigbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

CTCowboysFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces
is it just me or does anybody else have the feeling cowboysforever has returned as a differt poster?
If you are referring to me I was here long before cowboysforever.
CTCowboysFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm...Cowboysforever hasn't been around which is odd.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:55 AM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Pick 22

The more u look at the juniors coming out and the DL men and stuff the more it looks like the Cowboys will have their choice of player. I really think if we go Saftety or WR...we can have either a top notch player.

WR.... Meachem will be there....definately...no way 6 go before 22
Jarrett
Rice
Meachem
Samardzija
Ginn
Bowe

Safety.. No way all four go before 22
Landry
Nelson
Griffin
Merriweather

IF one of our 2 WR...goes cut............we go WR....and we draft Safety.in round 2
IF we keep both than we go safety or OL..... I would be happy with Merrieweather, Nelson,Meachem or Jarrett ONe of those would be OK with me..and a OL in round 2
chrlopez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:12 AM    (permalink
WarriorFootballFanatic

Does this second surgery on T.O.'s finger, which obviously caused some ball catching issues, become a consideration in where or if the 'Boys take a WR in the draft?
Old 01-18-2007, 03:00 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCowboysFan
Quote:
is it just me or does anybody else have the feeling cowboysforever has returned as a differt poster?
Open your eyes man...try checking out the new guy...who is already talking specifically about arrogant posters. He has only a handful of posts...and still talks about his outside life on a message board. I'd be really interested to know if its the same person...and I know someone who could know for sure...

I just got confirmation that Cowboysforever and 4_5_275_LB are logged from the same IP. What a pathetic existance.

BTW Cowboysforever...or 4_5_275_LB w/e you liked to be called nowadays I bet you didn't know its against the forum rules to have multiple accounts. Lol this just makes my night.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 03:31 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
Quote:
Open your eyes man...try checking out the new guy...who is already talking specifically about arrogant posters. He has only a handful of posts...and still talks about his outside life on a message board. I'd be really interested to know if its the same person...and I know someone who could know for sure...

I just got confirmation that Cowboysforever and 4_5_275_LB are logged from the same IP. What a pathetic existance.

BTW Cowboysforever...or 4_5_275_LB w/e you liked to be called nowadays I bet you didn't know its against the forum rules to have multiple accounts. Lol this just makes my night.
Isn't it funny that instead of changing his prideful opinion... he felt it easier to create a new account and try to start over.

tsk tsk tsk...

It's much more respectful to realize your own faults and admit when you're wrong than to get caught creating an alter ego account. That's just embarrassing.

Yes, everyone... he is the same person sharing the same IP.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 04:09 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to go on record saying I would Love Dan Henning in dallas. I just got reading an article and am truely inspired by this guy...its a bit outdated but the information is about his coaching style...if you dont' know much about him definately read this.

http://extras.journalnow.com/superbo...w/henning.html

Parcells ties
Quote:
He knew he was going to get back in, despite the fact that he was approaching the usual retirement age and had plenty of money. He couldn't resist the pull of the game. In fact, at the very time the Panthers were finishing their disastrous season, Henning was engaging in repeated conversations with former boss Bill Parcells about possibly joining his staff in Tampa Bay, where it appeared Parcells was headed.

But when that fell through and Parcells decided to wait another year before returning to coaching, Henning found himself being wooed by Fox. It didn't take long for Henning to say yes to Fox's offer of becoming his offensive coordinator.

Player Personel

Quote:
One of the first things Henning did upon joining Fox's staff was to pull a videotape of the Panthers' season finale against the Patriots the previous year. He watched it closely, trying to see who played hard despite the fact that the team was finishing off a horrendous season.

"The type of player I like and that I have had success with in the past is one that never gives up. They like to play the game," Henning said. "They don't care what the score is or what the situation is. I like to look at things when it's not going well to see who is giving 100 percent effort and who is giving that little extra and who likes to play the game."

"There were a number of them, but those guys in particular stood out," Henning said. "And there were some that stood out the other way - and they never made it to minicamp (the next spring), thanks to John."
Offensive Strategy
Quote:
And, when it comes to strategy, Henning is a master at keeping it simple while making it look to opponents like it's something entirely different. Dom Capers, the head coach of the Houston Texans, said that the Panthers are among the league's best at disguising what they're going to do.

"One of the things I like about Carolina's offense is that they only run about four running plays. Henning does a great job of changing formations and motioning to where you can't tell exactly what's coming," Capers said. "It's a lot of window dressing; there's a lot of camouflage. When it comes down to it, they're running the same plays, but they're camouflaging them well by using different personnel and different formations. That's where he's very effective; they're very good at that."
Quote:
"I think ... one of the most interesting subplots of the season has been to see how our offense has evolved over the course of the season," Hurney said. "If you look at some of the things Dan did late in the season after we clinched the division title, he did things in those games to get us ready for the playoffs. He opened up the offense more. He had a plan. It didn't just fall out of the sky. I've always respected Dan, and he is one of the top offensive minds in the league."

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
I would like to go on record saying I would Love Dan Henning in dallas. I just got reading an article and am truely inspired by this guy...its a bit outdated but the information is about his coaching style...if you dont' know much about him definately read this.

http://extras.journalnow.com/superbo...w/henning.html

Parcells ties
Quote:
He knew he was going to get back in, despite the fact that he was approaching the usual retirement age and had plenty of money. He couldn't resist the pull of the game. In fact, at the very time the Panthers were finishing their disastrous season, Henning was engaging in repeated conversations with former boss Bill Parcells about possibly joining his staff in Tampa Bay, where it appeared Parcells was headed.

But when that fell through and Parcells decided to wait another year before returning to coaching, Henning found himself being wooed by Fox. It didn't take long for Henning to say yes to Fox's offer of becoming his offensive coordinator.

Player Personel

Quote:
One of the first things Henning did upon joining Fox's staff was to pull a videotape of the Panthers' season finale against the Patriots the previous year. He watched it closely, trying to see who played hard despite the fact that the team was finishing off a horrendous season.

"The type of player I like and that I have had success with in the past is one that never gives up. They like to play the game," Henning said. "They don't care what the score is or what the situation is. I like to look at things when it's not going well to see who is giving 100 percent effort and who is giving that little extra and who likes to play the game."

"There were a number of them, but those guys in particular stood out," Henning said. "And there were some that stood out the other way - and they never made it to minicamp (the next spring), thanks to John."
Offensive Strategy
Quote:
And, when it comes to strategy, Henning is a master at keeping it simple while making it look to opponents like it's something entirely different. Dom Capers, the head coach of the Houston Texans, said that the Panthers are among the league's best at disguising what they're going to do.

"One of the things I like about Carolina's offense is that they only run about four running plays. Henning does a great job of changing formations and motioning to where you can't tell exactly what's coming," Capers said. "It's a lot of window dressing; there's a lot of camouflage. When it comes down to it, they're running the same plays, but they're camouflaging them well by using different personnel and different formations. That's where he's very effective; they're very good at that."
Quote:
"I think ... one of the most interesting subplots of the season has been to see how our offense has evolved over the course of the season," Hurney said. "If you look at some of the things Dan did late in the season after we clinched the division title, he did things in those games to get us ready for the playoffs. He opened up the offense more. He had a plan. It didn't just fall out of the sky. I've always respected Dan, and he is one of the top offensive minds in the league."
Our offense could use some more imagination, so I'd be totally on board with him joining the staff. Now, if only they could find a DC!
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:31 AM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Did everyone see Scott's latest mock? I could live with Blalock and Weddle in the first two rounds. However, if Michael Bush was really still on the board when we draft in the 2nd, and we pass on him, I'd have trouble swallowing that. JJ's OK, but Bush would be a great upgrade.
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:42 AM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

cowboysforever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Isn't it funny that instead of changing his prideful opinion... he felt it easier to create a new account and try to start over.

tsk tsk tsk...

It's much more respectful to realize your own faults and admit when you're wrong than to get caught creating an alter ego account. That's just embarrassing.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In spite of all the bluster and talk and false media reporting, Roy's contract is not guaranteed. On a spearate note: RW is tradable or cuttable by March. None of you know about his contract and in fact his contract looks more like Archuleta's than any of you know. Go back and look at the PR from the Cowboys and then from the press ...... funny how some key words got transformed.

To Thule, stop making up facts!! Sometimes I do have to travel for work and using other computers to read up on the echo chamber is not a priority. By the way Thule -- he who smelt it dealt it. Scott, err Thule, err Ward, errr DWMSack and however many other names you post under. How else could you make the accusation unless you are the Sys Admin / Scott!

BTW, putting Roy Williams by the LOS is not going to happen because he is a SS and not a LB in a BP defense. So talk about Madden thinking!! Even Big Blue told you guys as much but you put him on "ignore" and keep talking football nonsense.

As D-Unit, err Thule, err Scott, errr DWMSack says "admit when you're wrong." You are just a hater with an inability to understand interesting or complex logical discussions. Which explains why given as much passion you have for football, you don't have a job in the league. Now that (task task) is sad. To want a job so bad and have to be on a web site pretending,

I am done here. I won't post again until my predictions take hold and I can't do that for another few months. Good luck guys all of you.
cowboysforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:52 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinChase
Did everyone see Scott's latest mock? I could live with Blalock and Weddle in the first two rounds. However, if Michael Bush was really still on the board when we draft in the 2nd, and we pass on him, I'd have trouble swallowing that. JJ's OK, but Bush would be a great upgrade.
No way, Weddle is a great AND need pick in the 2nd. No way would we pass him up. Jones and Barber gave us 1,738 yds and 20 TDs, while they are both still strapping young lads. And btw, Thompson as #3 is no slouch either. No RBs need to be drafted imo.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysforever
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

tsk tsk tsk...

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In spite of all the bluster and talk and false media reporting, Roy's contract is not guaranteed. On a spearate note: RW is tradable or cuttable by March. None of you know about his contract and in fact his contract looks more like Archuleta's than any of you know. Go back and look at the PR from the Cowboys and then from the press ...... funny how some key words got transformed.

To Thule, stop making up facts!! Sometimes I do have to travel for work and using other computers to read up on the echo chamber is not a priority. By the way Thule -- he who smelt it dealt it. Scott, err Thule, err Ward, errr DWMSack and however many other names you post under. How else could you make the accusation unless you are the Sys Admin / Scott!

BTW, putting Roy Williams by the LOS is not going to happen because he is a SS and not a LB in a BP defense. So talk about Madden thinking!! Even Big Blue told you guys as much but you put him on "ignore" and keep talking football nonsense.

As D-Unit, err Thule, err Scott, errr DWMSack says "admit when you're wrong." You are just a hater with an inability to understand interesting or complex logical discussions. Which explains why given as much passion you have for football, you don't have a job in the league. Now that (task task) is sad. To want a job so bad and have to be on a web site pretending,

I am done here. I won't post again until my predictions take hold and I can't do that for another few months. Good luck guys all of you.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Scott, Ward, D-Unit, Thule, and DMWSackMachine the same person!?!?!?
You truly are crazy.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:41 AM    (permalink
4_5_275_LB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

tsk tsk tsk...

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Scott, Ward, D-Unit, Thule, and DMWSackMachine the same person!?!?!?
You truly are crazy.
That may explain why an alias named "stillaraiderfan" would send me an email about this issue yet it was "Thule" who claimed to confirm an allegation. Also explains why their opinions seem to echo each other.

Are you part of this Scott/DMW/Thule/Ward/D-Unit/StillaRaiderFan/Multpile alias thing Staubach? Would explain a bit.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:43 AM    (permalink
4_5_275_LB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinChase
No way, Weddle is a great AND need pick in the 2nd. No way would we pass him up. Jones and Barber gave us 1,738 yds and 20 TDs, while they are both still strapping young lads. And btw, Thompson as #3 is no slouch either. No RBs need to be drafted imo.
Assuming Julius is staying you definately don't draft a RB. But he was trade bait last year and coming off a worse year. Once Henning and Parcells have some time togeher they will devise a plan going into the draft on this position. Same on Defense.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMFG now there's forums conspiracy of alliances. God it's getting weird around here.

I want to be in an alliance.

Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:53 AM    (permalink
4_5_275_LB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
OMFG now there's forums conspiracy of alliances. God it's getting weird around here.

I want to be in an alliance.

You can be in mine. LOL.

So what do you think of Henning? I think Henning's keep it simple approach will help the team cut down on mistakes -- INTs, Holding, False Start, etc. -- and this has yet to be mentioned.

These mistakes throughout the season held back the Offense. I would say we could have scored a bit more without them and maybe lost a few less games.

Also, Henning believes in running the ball which will help the Offense develop a personality it did not have this year. They seemed to flip flop personalities based on the game.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

tsk tsk tsk...

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sniffle, sniffle...cya!!!

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

tsk tsk tsk...

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sniffle, sniffle...cya!!!
This is really bizarre.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually, this is not that unusual. Society at large is filled with emotionally unstable and confused people that are unable to function in a well-adjusted manner. Inevitably, when any forum gets enough traffic, someone like this pops up. That's one of the things that I loved about this particular forum - it was free from this crap. With the possible exception of Tex Mex, who has since been banned though he still occassionally haunts the boards from guest accounts, I haven't seen anyone like that here before.

I don't know if any of you have heard of or visited the RealGM basketball forums, but as Utah Jazz fan, I used to frequent the team board of that site. All was pretty good until a bunch of posters just like this cowboysforever freak joined the forums, and previously good b-ball talk degenerated into cliques and clans, with nearly every thread becoming a back and forth over personal issues and particular users sabotaging certain topics that they didn't agree with. It was a nightmare, and I eventually stopped going. I still go back to drop in every once in awhile, but I rarely ever post there.

But this is what can happen when a board begins to get a lot of exposure. On the positive side, it is probably an indication of ever increasing traffic to Scott's site, but if moderators aren't on top of things, they can go to hell pretty damn fast.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
4_5_275_LB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine
Actually, this is not that unusual. Society at large is filled with emotionally unstable and confused people that are unable to function in a well-adjusted manner. Inevitably, when any forum gets enough traffic, someone like this pops up. That's one of the things that I loved about this particular forum - it was free from this crap. With the possible exception of Tex Mex, who has since been banned though he still occassionally haunts the boards from guest accounts, I haven't seen anyone like that here before.

I don't know if any of you have heard of or visited the RealGM basketball forums, but as Utah Jazz fan, I used to frequent the team board of that site. All was pretty good until a bunch of posters just like this cowboysforever freak joined the forums, and previously good b-ball talk degenerated into cliques and clans, with nearly every thread becoming a back and forth over personal issues and particular users sabotaging certain topics that they didn't agree with. It was a nightmare, and I eventually stopped going. I still go back to drop in every once in awhile, but I rarely ever post there.

But this is what can happen when a board begins to get a lot of exposure. On the positive side, it is probably an indication of ever increasing traffic to Scott's site, but if moderators aren't on top of things, they can go to hell pretty damn fast.
LOL. What pontificating by a guy posting under various aliases in order to see himself speak. Stick to football in whatever alias you choose. Those very long, wordy posts you like which your many aliases shockingly repeat (long and condescending) are frankly dull

So do you think Henning will help the Offense cut down on mistakes, help us score more points, develop a running personality and hopefully win more games?

Move on if you can....... let us talk football.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:30 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4_5_275_LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine

LOL. What pontificating by a guy posting under various aliases in order to see himself speak. Stick to football in whatever alias you choose. Those very long, wordy posts you like which your many aliases shockingly repeat (long and condescending) are frankly dull

So do you think Henning will help the Offense cut down on mistakes, help us score more points, develop a running personality and hopefully win more games?

Move on if you can....... let us talk football.
It's not like Henning did that great of a job with the running game in Carolina. I'd much rather bring someone in that's going to open up the offense a little more an turn loose all the weapons we have.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not lovin' this idea of bringing in Henning at all.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote