Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-24-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes..great final drive by Romo.
Jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrell Thomas guarantees win

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...espnapi_public

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also want to give a HUGE props to Garrett. The gameplan included EVERYTHING we bitched about.

Dez in the slot? Done.
Dez in motion? Done.
Play action to the seams? Done.
Play action in general? Done.
Screens to Dunbar? Done.
TEs running seams? Done.

Very good gameplan in poor conditions. I'd like to imagine some of those throws were adversely affected by 20+ winds but overall an awesome job with the playcalling even if we weren't effective on offense most of the game.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Always great to win on the road. Lots of things to clean up. Way to many penalties, turnovers, drops, ect ect. Cant complain after a win though.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:51 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Romo and Dez came up big when needed. The defense folded at the end, and that worries me still. Of course it's not as bad as it has been, so there's hope that it won't be so ugly in the future on D.

Murray was also very good. I'm glad they stuck with the run like they should. They have a damn good running back, so they need to use him more.

Glad they got the win. Now I'm just bracing for December. Don't want them to overlook the Raiders, but December has been a huge problem for this team.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have some good breaks though..bears and pack hurt and struggling, just can't come with a hangover and sleep on the raiders.
Old 11-24-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

But that's it we did get somethings addressed on offense just need to be more consistent. D looked OK need to be better against the run and will be better with Lee comin back.

Last edited by Jas : 11-24-2013 at 07:03 PM.
Old 11-24-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Love sweeping the giants though..feels good. BTW was jpp playing..I didn't notice?

Last edited by Jas : 11-24-2013 at 07:11 PM.
Old 11-24-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas View Post
Love sweeping the giants though..feels good. BTW was jpp playing..I didn't notice?
I don't know how much he played, but I definitely saw him in there.

Old 11-24-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
I don't know how much he played, but I definitely saw him in there.
I was being sarcastic, he did a lot of talking, but I didn't see him making any plays.
Old 11-24-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas View Post
I was being sarcastic, he did a lot of talking, but I didn't see him making any plays.
Ahhhh. I see. Tyron really is shining this year. Sucks he isn't getting the attention he deserves.

Old 11-24-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The worst thing happened to me. I left for church but watched the game from my phone using my DirectTV Sunday Ticket subscription and right when Dez caught that ball on the last drive and they called it incomplete my battery died out. I couldn't find out until now that we won. Can I say....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
The worst thing happened to me. I left for church but watched the game from my phone using my DirectTV Sunday Ticket subscription and right when Dez caught that ball on the last drive and they called it incomplete my battery died out. I couldn't find out until now that we won. Can I say....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your boy Romo was pretty clutch in the 4th quarter. They highlighted the fact he's #1 all-time in QBR in the 4th quarter.

:) You know I have to mess with you :D Murray ran well for the most part too which was a nice surprise. I'd love for him to earn his way into a contract extension after next year.

Last edited by Trogdor : 11-24-2013 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-24-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

We have a favorable match up on thanksgiving, if we come out and don't overlook the raiders while I think the cards take the eagles out..so I'm liking the way its shaping up. Just gotta take care of business.
Old 11-24-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Your boy Romo was pretty clutch in the 4th quarter. They highlighted the fact he's #1 all-time in QBR in the 4th quarter.

:) You know I have to mess with you :D Murray ran well for the most part too which was a nice surprise. I'd love for him to earn his way into a contract extension after next year.
Good things happen when "my boy" Romo throws the ball to Dez. I was ESPECIALLY thrilled because even when Dez made mistakes during the game Romo kept feeding him the ball. THAT is how we can win. FEARLESS FOOTBALL... putting it in the hands of your stars. Very satisfying win.

I didn't have much hope for pulling this off this game and that makes the win so much more satisfying. I'm so relieved right now. Our season is STILL alive! YES!

Old 11-24-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

I love Hatcher. I hope he resigns for a reasonable deal :)

Quote:
The Cowboys beat the Giants, 24-21, on a last-second field goal Sunday. After the game, Cowboys defensive tackle Jason Hatcher took the analogy to heart with fake blood smeared across his face inside the victorious locker room.

"I just finished eating a Giant," said Hatcher, who had two sacks of Eli Manning. "Y'all didn't see me out there? That's some leftover blood. They said blood is going to be shed, right?"
Old 11-24-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hatcher is going to get paid and I don't think it's going to be dallas. Not sure how cheap he'd have to be to actually stay here...but with how tight we are supposed to be next year I'd have to think 5 mil a year would be out of our range =/

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I love Hatcher. I hope he resigns for a reasonable deal :)
I hope so too. He's a beast in this scheme. Older players don't tend to get huge deals, so I think we have a chance. Doesn't seem like he wants to leave either.
Old 11-24-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Tony Romo and the boys made this for the gmen today.

Old 11-24-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I hope so too. He's a beast in this scheme. Older players don't tend to get huge deals, so I think we have a chance. Doesn't seem like he wants to leave either.
Yeah he was legitimately upset the team hasn't come to the table to negotiate yet. He's said for a while now that he wants to play his entire career in Dallas.

Fingers crossed. Even if we managed to snare a dominant 3-tech Hatcher would still be a great 1-tech. He's just a beast.

Also:

ROFL...
Old 11-24-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Quote:
It'd be nice to pair him with a young disruptive DT in this years draft.
Old 11-24-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah he was legitimately upset the team hasn't come to the table to negotiate yet. He's said for a while now that he wants to play his entire career in Dallas.

Fingers crossed. Even if we managed to snare a dominant 3-tech Hatcher would still be a great 1-tech. He's just a beast.

Also:

ROFL...
Hahahaha!!! Thats great!!!
Old 11-25-2013, 12:49 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I'm still relieved. Can you imagine the insanity around here this week if we had lost this game??? It's like we avoided a huge hurricane.
Old 11-25-2013, 06:35 AM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congratz on the win and it looks like its down to a 2 team race for the division unless both the Eagles and Cowboys wet the bed.

looking ahead the Cowboys have the easier schedule. You have Oak @Chi GB @Was and finish up at home against the Eagles. Nothing is a guarantee in the NFL but the next 2 games are very winnable for you. Green Bay will be tough Rodgers will probably be back by then and they are probably going to be in playoff mode as is fighting to get to the post season. Washington is always a tough game and even if they are out of it they would love nothing more to ruin the Cowboys season. Also that game is probably your most important as that would have the Tiebreaker for the end of the year meaning that if even if the Eagles beat the Cowboys they have to have one more win to win the division.

Eagles have Ari, Det, @Min, Chi then @Dallas. The Arizona game is gonna be one of the 2 toughest games for the Eagles. Although out of the remaining 5 its the least costly for the Eagles to loose. Detroit is gonna be hard to, at least its in Philly and if bad weather will slow Bush down. Vikings can run and Eagles struggle there so that game is tougher then it appears. The bears will have Cutler back probably by then and they are gonna be fighting for a spot in the playoffs.

As of now though the Eagles have the health advantage, They will have everyone but maybe Earl Wolff back for the start of this run. Dallas isn't the walking dead but Lee is probably still out a week or 2 and Mo is gimped up with a Hammy now too.

It's gonna be a fun 5 weeks and may be really close. That season ending game is looming large already. Homer aside who do you think is taking it? My head tells me that the loss to the Cowboys a few weeks ago is gonna be the undoing in the end but who knows!
igglefanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 06:42 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm still relieved. Can you imagine the insanity around here this week if we had lost this game??? It's like we avoided a huge hurricane.
Thanks for pumping sunshine into the asses of the Giants posters over there.

I told you it'd work
FreshBoy! is online now   Reply With Quote