Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-25-2013, 06:52 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by igglefanz View Post
Congratz on the win and it looks like its down to a 2 team race for the division unless both the Eagles and Cowboys wet the bed.

looking ahead the Cowboys have the easier schedule. You have Oak @Chi GB @Was and finish up at home against the Eagles. Nothing is a guarantee in the NFL but the next 2 games are very winnable for you. Green Bay will be tough Rodgers will probably be back by then and they are probably going to be in playoff mode as is fighting to get to the post season. Washington is always a tough game and even if they are out of it they would love nothing more to ruin the Cowboys season. Also that game is probably your most important as that would have the Tiebreaker for the end of the year meaning that if even if the Eagles beat the Cowboys they have to have one more win to win the division.

Eagles have Ari, Det, @Min, Chi then @Dallas. The Arizona game is gonna be one of the 2 toughest games for the Eagles. Although out of the remaining 5 its the least costly for the Eagles to loose. Detroit is gonna be hard to, at least its in Philly and if bad weather will slow Bush down. Vikings can run and Eagles struggle there so that game is tougher then it appears. The bears will have Cutler back probably by then and they are gonna be fighting for a spot in the playoffs.

As of now though the Eagles have the health advantage, They will have everyone but maybe Earl Wolff back for the start of this run. Dallas isn't the walking dead but Lee is probably still out a week or 2 and Mo is gimped up with a Hammy now too.

It's gonna be a fun 5 weeks and may be really close. That season ending game is looming large already. Homer aside who do you think is taking it? My head tells me that the loss to the Cowboys a few weeks ago is gonna be the undoing in the end but who knows!
I think the matchups even out quiet nicely in my opinion. Of course we play each other, both play Chicago, Oakland/Minnesota are comparable, Arizona is hot compared to Washington but Division games usually call for teams best performances, and as you said Rodgers makes GB a different team.

Its going to be tight. Hopefully both teams can keep their foot on the gas to make the season finally count for something.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:03 AM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing i was factoring in and didn't realize is both teams will have to face Cutler on the Bears so that balances that out some. I thought Cutler was out a little longer but they are saying a return next week.
igglefanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:14 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
I love Hatcher. I hope he resigns for a reasonable deal :)
I preached getting him an extension before the year started... had a feeling his stats were going to take a nice jump in this scheme. I know he would love to stay but he is going to go for his first and last chance at a nice contract. We continually complain about our past of overpaying veteran players and how we need to cut our ties at a certain point. Unfortunately, I think this is that cross road with Hatch.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:21 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
I preached getting him an extension before the year started... had a feeling his stats were going to take a nice jump in this scheme. I know he would love to stay but he is going to go for his first and last chance at a nice contract. We continually complain about our past of overpaying veteran players and how we need to cut our ties at a certain point. Unfortunately, I think this is that cross road with Hatch.
I was in the same camp :/ Unfortunately for Dallas I too think it's a crossroads and that Hatcher will get a pay-day somewhere else. My hope is that he wants to stay and agrees to something like a 3 year deal for decent-to-good money.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:29 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish Romo was more of an inspiration and leader in the huddle...

Quote:
Dez Bryant on what Tony Romo said before the final drive: "We're going to go out there and win this game and we're going to go home."

Scandrick supposedly was PISSED all week about the Giants talking. He had some nice quotes. He also petitioned Jerome Henderson to let him 1v1 Cruz all night.

Quote:
Scandrick: "Ditka said we couldn't cover Cruz. Cruz had 1 catch on me that he fumbled, and it was returned for a touchdown."
Quote:
Scandrick on Giants: "Never in my life have I heard a 4-6 team talk like that. Talk, talk, talk. We had a better record and didn't talk."
Quote:
Scandrick: "Jason Pierre-Paul was like, 'There will be bloodshed.' C'mon, man. Did he even have a stat on the final stat sheet?"
Quote:
For the record, and to answer Orlando Scandrick's question, Jason Pierre-Paul had one solo tackle Sunday. Total.

Last edited by Trogdor : 11-25-2013 at 07:32 AM.
Old 11-25-2013, 08:49 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was a great win, have to say I didn't think we'd pull that out after the Giants tied it up. That was as tough an environment we've seen all season, Giants were desperate, the fans were wild, 19 degree wind chill with wind... just hats off for pulling that out. I love how Romo went to Dez when we needed to have it even after his drops in the beginning. In the past Romo would have iced him out. That's trust, and I love seeing that develop.

Running game looked pretty damn good too. When the weather is like that you have to be able to run the football, and we're gonna have to do that more often as the season winds down here. Not gonna go knee jerk on that, but it was a good sign.

The defense is beat up but they came together and made enough plays to weather the storm. Hatcher is a monster and if Ware can somehow get back to form (he'll have another long rest after Thanksgiving) I like what we're pitching on the pass rush.

But the story of this game is Romo. This is a game where in the past he came up short, that's a huge win for him from a mental standpoint and hopefully we can carry some momentum through Thanksgiving with this.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to be a downer here, but the Giants are a bad team we should have beaten by 2 TDs and barely squeaked by.

The offense scored 17 points yesterday, we had nearly as many special teams penalties and we can't stop the run (with 4 of the top 6 rushing teams in the league still left on our schedule).
dsc1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're definitely being a downer...So what if they ran for 200 yards in a losing effort. The same defense keyed in on McCoy and held the high flying Eagles offense to 3 points...and got dragged by a Saints team that barely beat a terrible Atlanta team.The NFL isn't "Team A lost to Team B, so We should beat Team A easily"
That's a division road game, in below freezing temperatures, with the home team winning 4 in a row and their backs against the wall.
A win in which the Defense made key stops and turnovers, limiting it's #1 receiver to next to nothing on the stat sheet... and the Offense put one of its best drives together when it counted most.
Ask Detroit how bad Tampa Bay is and how they should've easily handled them.

I'll be the first to admit I have no idea what we'll get out of this team any given week. Defense is still one of the worst in the league, and the offense is inconsistent. But as long as they win...no matter how it happens...I'll take it.That's a glorious win right there...Style points be damned.

Last edited by FreshBoy! : 11-25-2013 at 10:11 AM.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was in the same camp :/ Unfortunately for Dallas I too think it's a crossroads and that Hatcher will get a pay-day somewhere else. My hope is that he wants to stay and agrees to something like a 3 year deal for decent-to-good money.
Enough of paying players over 30 a ton of money, if we can get him on a 3 year deal, fine, but our cap is what it is because we overpay to keep talent.
dsc1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc1600 View Post
Enough of paying players over 30 a ton of money, if we can get him on a 3 year deal, fine, but our cap is what it is because we overpay to keep talent.
Precisely why I said I hope it's a three year deal ;) He's easily the best player on our defense right now and a 3 year deal isn't crippling. Now if we do something dumb like a 5 year mega dollar deal that's an entirely different story.

Also both passing offenses looked terrible due to the environment. It was freezing cold and VERY windy. It's not shocking our passing based offense struggled at times. Our gameplan fit our strengths and provided we continue that against Oakland we should have no difficulties.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Quote:
Precisely why I said I hope it's a three year deal ;) He's easily the best player on our defense right now and a 3 year deal isn't crippling. Now if we do something dumb like a 5 year mega dollar deal that's an entirely different story.

Also both passing offenses looked terrible due to the environment. It was freezing cold and VERY windy. It's not shocking our passing based offense struggled at times. Our gameplan fit our strengths and provided we continue that against Oakland we should have no difficulties.
Exactly,

The problem is when Stephen and Jerry try to work camp magic and back load on a lengthy deal. They look genius in the first couple seasons when the cap numbers a low and production is high... then age catches up and so does the guaranteed money.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
Thanks for pumping sunshine into the asses of the Giants posters over there.

I told you it'd work
I like all the Giants posters, but when I think about CGF.... Oh it feels sooooooooooo good to be smiling on Monday.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
In hindsight it seems like we should've given Hatcher a new deal before the season but I can understand the cautious approach. Plus, I'm not really sure we would've gotten the same effort that we're seeing now if we gave him his new deal. Seems like your classic "play for a contract" season that we're getting from him.

But yeah, it's exciting to see unravel before our eyes. Looks like he's also stepping up as a leader as well and that's awesome. I know the talk is about being comfortable giving him a 3 year deal, but we all know that's not likely enough to keep him around. However, a 5 year deal that is backloaded sounds more likely.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I wish Romo was more of an inspiration and leader in the huddle...

Scandrick supposedly was PISSED all week about the Giants talking. He had some nice quotes. He also petitioned Jerome Henderson to let him 1v1 Cruz all night.
Scandrick is my kinda guy. It burned me up inside too knowing what they were saying. Glad he felt up to the challenge and used it as fuel to inspire him. Gotta thank the talkin' heads for the motivation! JPP...TT... thanks!
Old 11-25-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At what point do we start to give up on Mo? He cant be counted on and hasnt done much when he has played. Is drafting another Corner high a need again? Sucks because we all had high hopes for him.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like we are bringing Sterling Moore back.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
Old 11-25-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
At what point do we start to give up on Mo? He cant be counted on and hasnt done much when he has played. Is drafting another Corner high a need again? Sucks because we all had high hopes for him.
You don't give up on him. You coach him up. Walk him through his mistakes and work on fundamentals. He kept turning his hips the wrong way yesterday. Can't be fooled by double moves. Also Kiffin has to make adjustments and allow him to play more man until he's sharpened up his skills. Otherwise you're just forcing scheme on a player who is not ready for it and they will look bad, you will look bad and the team will suffer. How is it that Mike Zimmer can have a top D in the league and revive Terrence Newman's career? The same Newman who was completely garbage in his final years here? He's got another Cowboy cut in Pacman Jones playing across for him for crying out loud.

You can give up on young players at positions like RB, QB, LB pretty early. But you can't give up on CBs. In fact, that might be the most patient position you have to be with. Don't let the days of Scandrick getting toasted float too far away from your memory. He's turned into a good player for us now. We have to be patient and hope he gets coached up and used right.

If Claiborne can't stay healthy and loses his speed/explosiveness, then that will the reason he ends up getting replaced. Injury has derailed many top propsects careers. Doesn't make them a bad pick.
Old 11-25-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Sounds like we are bringing Sterling Moore back.
OK with that cause BW Webb just isn't ready.
Old 11-25-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
Thanks for pumping sunshine into the asses of the Giants posters over there.

I told you it'd work
What's funny is that we have the Giants' poster curse here ourselves. When BBD and NYG post giving praise to the Cowboys they stink the bed and puss out during games. They'll be all, "Yeah, you guys will probably win. Y'all are on a roll while we suckity suck like nobody's business." Then the 'Boys will play like Pee-Wee football the next week. lol

Quote:
I don't think you ever give up on him until his contract is up. When you trade up to draft a guy in the top 10 you stick with them for the 5 years of their contract unless they are super terrible with a ton of off the field issues. You don't make that big of an investment just to give up on it quickly. Let's not overreact to his bad season this year. Last year he was a solid player, and he still flashes the potential to be something special. He's been banged up this season, but it's still only two years of what can hopefully be a great 10 year career. With Scandrick and Carr playing well they can afford to leave corner off the needs for now. If he turns out to suck for the next three years then I'd say move on, but the investment put into him means that you gotta give him the whole first contract unless things really go south in a bad way.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

The main problem isnt even his play, its that hes injury prone. Barely practicing and missing several games will make you look bad. Its only been 2 years but he needs to be able to stay on the field.

Old 11-25-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The main problem isnt even his play, its that hes injury prone. Barely practicing and missing several games will make you look bad. Its only been 2 years but he needs to be able to stay on the field.
I agree with that. He missed a lot of training camp in both years because of injuries, and he's missed multiple games this season due to that damn hamstring. Hamstrings and this team are like bitter enemies. Austin must have infected the rest of the team or something.

Old 11-27-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

Predictions for tomorrow? Thoughts on whether or not this will be a different December like 2009? We're so quiet after wins, but after losses this place is jumping. You know who I blame for this?

It's Jerrah's fault.
It's also Garrett's fault.
And Tony Romo's.
And while we're at it, Dez and Sean Lee should be traded for Earl Thomas.

Old 11-27-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Predictions for tomorrow? Thoughts on whether or not this will be a different December like 2009? We're so quiet after wins, but after losses this place is jumping. You know who I blame for this?

It's Jerrah's fault.
It's also Garrett's fault.
And Tony Romo's.
And while we're at it, Dez and Sean Lee should be traded for Earl Thomas.
I think we win, even with the blue jerseys..lol. The raiders will be game, especially on the ground and I think mcgloin will make some good throws but ultimately also some bad ones. Our passing game should be the difference, I see a big day for Romo. Cowboys win by 10.
Jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 05:49 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Boys 31-23. Think Jennings has a good game and keeps it close.

Old 11-27-2013, 05:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Matt McGloin <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Tony Romo.

Boys get their confidence back in a big way. Happy Turkey Day tomorrow!