Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-15-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
Murray had seven carries in the second half. FInished with a 7.4-yard average per carry. This is just unacceptable. We did this same exact thing against Detroit at home a few years ago. Garrett has to go. There is no other solution
Leaning that way as well. I've been a pretty staunch Garrett defender but I have no support for him anymore. He isn't the same offensive mind as when he was OC under Wade.

Garrett has me feeling anti-Cowboys at the moment wondering if a loss to the 'Skins would be better for us. I hate saying that. It is vinegar in my mouth but with the defense playing at this level we don't have a prayer against any playoff bound team.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Calvin Watkins ‏@calvinwatkins 2m
Beasley on 2 INT: "I saw the cornerback & I throttled down a little bit. I don't have the option to do that on that play That was my fault."

DAMN IT ROMO!!
How do you quote that, right after quoting this?

Quote:
Murray had seven carries in the second half. FInished with a 7.4-yard average per carry. This is just unacceptable. We did this same exact thing against Detroit at home a few years ago. Garrett has to go. There is no other solution
Quote:
@calexmendez: Romo said on last INT it was a run call but a bad run look. Something they change 3-6 times a game. 'Looking back, we should have run.'
Romo checked out of the run. Damnit romo!

So is it Garrett's fault for calling a run? Or Beaselys fault for letting up? Or the Ols fault for not giving Romo a few more seconds? Who's fault?

Except Romos?

Last edited by FreshBoy! : 12-15-2013 at 08:32 PM.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post

So is it Garrett's fault for calling a run? Or Beaselys fault for letting up? Or the Ols fault for not giving Romo a few more seconds? Who's fault?

Except Romos?
Seems like the WR said whos fault it was. But it doesnt really matter to you does it? Romo is the reason why we lost no matter what anybody on the team says or what actually happened. Your mind is made up. Your a hater. Nothing will change that.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's the interesting question that will torment me over the next two weeks. Is Jerry at least semi-smart enough to realize that Garrett should be gone at the end of the year, or does he need two losses to figure that out? If the Cowboys win next week they still have a shot, and if they choke again to Philly at the end of the year I'm hoping that Jerrah doesn't buy into any excuses. The only thing that should save Garrett is a Super Bowl appearance. No matter how many injuries has happened this team has lost too many games they should have won. KC, Detroit, and now this one should put the nail in the coffin for JG.

It's absolutely unacceptable how many times this has happened already, but what may be worse is that Jerrah may keep Garrett around if they somehow make it to the playoffs. So there is a part of me that wants to see them lose out so that Jerrah gets rid of JG, but at the same time I can't stand to see the Cowboys lose. It's like back when D-Unit wanted them to suck for Peterson a few years back, and I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I may just join the losing bandwagon because Garrett just cannot be here next year.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
With the 114th pick in the 2014 NFL draft the Dallas Cowboys proudly select:

Shilique Calhoun, DE, Michigan St

Thus far:
1. Ha'Sean Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama*
2. Will Sutton, DT, Arizona St
3. James Hurst, OT North Carolina
4. Shilique Calhoun, DE, Michigan St

Who knows maybe with a talent infusion our defense might not suck so hard. :/

Old 12-15-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
proof
Rookie

proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Except Romos?
becuase they should have been running to preserve the lead, not to come back in desperation. you being serious?
proof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Except Romos?
so i'm assuming romo gave up 5 tds on 5 possessions in a row too right.
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
so i'm assuming romo gave up 5 tds on 5 possessions in a row too right.
Flynn came into this game with 3 TDs. We gave up 4 in the 2nd half. Our D is at an expansion level. Makes no sense.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
Old 12-15-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisco0710 View Post
"The idea was to run the ball and use clock" - Garrett post-game
How does the game execution deviate so far away from what the HC wants to do?

This really concerns me...

Which is it?

A) The OC doesn't listen to him?
B) The QB doesn't listen to him?
C) Other?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Flynn came into this game with 3 TDs. We gave up 4 in the 2nd half. Our D is at an expansion level. Makes no sense.
Flynn is a FA at the end of the season. My mind is trying to think openly here...
Old 12-15-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
How does the game execution deviate so far away from what the HC wants to do?

This really concerns me...

Which is it?

A) The OC doesn't listen to him?
B) The QB doesn't listen to him?
C) Other?
I think he's trolling Dallas. He's seeing how much he can get in before Jerry Jones fires him.

I mean he's a Don Coryell (vertical passing) disciple running a borderline WCO. He finds something that works offensively only to scrap it. Whether it's the run. Seam routes. Dez.

Perhaps this is a desperate cry for help from Jason asking for our help as fans to get Jerry to fire him.

All of that would make more sense than not running the ball with a 23 point lead against a team that can't stop the run. :/

Old 12-15-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
matt flynn has been passed around the nfl more than kim kardashian, if there any qb we should have a chance against its him, he couldn't even beat terrelle pryor who passing skills rival tim tebow's. matt flynn is garbage and they don''t have their best playmaker on offense (randall cobb) that was a pitiful performance in the second half, no excuses.

brandon carr isn't expansion level nor is d-ware or hatcher yet none of these guys are even making a few plays here or there to help, i don't know what happened to the emotion the defense played with in the first half but they left it in the locker room after halftime.

Last edited by CowboysBeastMode : 12-15-2013 at 09:23 PM.
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Seems like the WR said whos fault it was. But it doesnt really matter to you does it? Romo is the reason why we lost no matter what anybody on the team says or what actually happened. Your mind is made up. Your a hater. Nothing will change that.
What about the other int? Or what role he had in checking out of called runs? Or why every time romo throws an int, there's a story on why some 2nd stringer screwed up?

Garrett needs to go, and we need a strong presence at head coach, but I am wondering how far we'll ever go with romo as the qb.
dsc1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc1600 View Post
What about the other int? Or what role he had in checking out of called runs? Or why every time romo throws an int, there's a story on why some 2nd stringer screwed up?

Garrett needs to go, and we need a strong presence at head coach, but I am wondering how far we'll ever go with romo as the qb.
I said, as well as others, that Romo deserves his share of the blame but to say hes the reason we lost is idiotic. And why is it when "some 2nd teamer" screws up you dont accept it and say its Romo's fault regardless? Can you tell me exactly how many run calls he checked out of? My son plays QB in college and I coached him all the way up to HS. If I told him to run the ball and he threw a pass, I can promise you he wouldnt have done it twice. I realize they are on a whole other level but the HC has to make it clear WE ARE RUNNING THE BALL. This wouldnt happen under Jimmy or Parcells or somebody like that.

Old 12-15-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Dallas is paying $22,224,200 this season to Spencer, Ratliff, Sensabaugh, Livings, Newman, & Dan Connor.
Let that sink in.

Old 12-15-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Let that sink in.
LOL, you're such a troll.

Nearly half of that is on Anthony Spencer's franchise tag. Ratliff's $6.9M portion of that will probably be litigated upon.

What I really want to measure is how much of our salary is being spent on players that have been hurt for 3 or more games this year. THAT would be an interesting dollar amount to follow and compare with the rest of the league.

Cause if you take out Ratliff's dollars from our Dead Money total, we are actually doing pretty good. Would've looked a lot worse if we had cut Free and/or Austin last summer.

Last edited by D-Unit : 12-15-2013 at 11:30 PM.
Old 12-16-2013, 02:50 AM    (permalink
shane_man
Veteran

shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Newman is still on the books is probably the biggest disappointment right there.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:28 AM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
LOL, you're such a troll.

Nearly half of that is on Anthony Spencer's franchise tag. Ratliff's $6.9M portion of that will probably be litigated upon.

What I really want to measure is how much of our salary is being spent on players that have been hurt for 3 or more games this year. THAT would be an interesting dollar amount to follow and compare with the rest of the league.

Cause if you take out Ratliff's dollars from our Dead Money total, we are actually doing pretty good. Would've looked a lot worse if we had cut Free and/or Austin last summer.
I wasn't trolling. Just saw this last night and was SMH.

Last edited by pocketaces : 12-16-2013 at 07:25 AM.
Old 12-16-2013, 07:42 AM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I said, as well as others, that Romo deserves his share of the blame but to say hes the reason we lost is idiotic. And why is it when "some 2nd teamer" screws up you dont accept it and say its Romo's fault regardless? Can you tell me exactly how many run calls he checked out of? My son plays QB in college and I coached him all the way up to HS. If I told him to run the ball and he threw a pass, I can promise you he wouldnt have done it twice. I realize they are on a whole other level but the HC has to make it clear WE ARE RUNNING THE BALL. This wouldnt happen under Jimmy or Parcells or somebody like that.
Your star QB has to realize what the best call in that situation is, he just has to. And it's been documented that Romo chose to pass on that play. So not only did he throw a poor pass, he is the one who chose to pass. The whole play, the game changing play is on your top 5 QB.

As to the whole pass/run fiasco, no one is saying that's all Romo, but I wonder how many times he had a run play called and either "checked out" or simply chose the pass option on a "packaged play".
dsc1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:09 AM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Your star QB has to realize what the best call in that situation is, he just has to. And it's been documented that Romo chose to pass on that play. So not only did he throw a poor pass, he is the one who chose to pass. The whole play, the game changing play is on your top 5 QB.

As to the whole pass/run fiasco, no one is saying that's all Romo, but I wonder how many times he had a run play called and either "checked out" or simply chose the pass option on a "packaged play".
I agree he HAS to be smarter than that NO MATTER what the Defense is showing. But also Garrett gave up play calling duties to be the walk around HC for times EXACTLY like that one. He talks to Romo before every play and he should have told him to run the ball no matter what.

Old 12-16-2013, 08:30 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need some angry gifs to support the mood of cowboys fans everywhere.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:32 AM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Sorry, top 5 quarterbacks make the right decision in this situation.
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Still in disbelief this morning.

26-3 up. We could have run power-I for every play call the rest of the game and probably won. The only way we manage to lose is by giving the Packers enough time to win the game. We knew, deep down, that our defense was going to fall flat on its face so why in the world were we not killing off the game.

Also - Romo made a poor decision on the package play. Garrett made an atrocious call by making it a package play. Call a freaking run and stop being an idiot. Garrett is not smart enough to be a smug asshole in post-game chat. His play-calling doomed a team that executed at a high school level in the second half.

Sad part for Tony is that 99% of QBs get sacked on the package play but because he is in the 1% able to get away from Matthews it results in a turnover.

I 10000% want Garrett to own play-calling completely these last two weeks. So when it occurs again, and again, he doesn't have the "package play" crutch. We've passed the ball repeatedly in running situations ever since he took over as HC. Lets not pretend Romo with his new-found play-caller voice is the sole reason we pass too much.

Old 12-16-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Oh wanted to add for those who think the only reason Dallas didn't run the ball was due to a ton of audibles out of running plays... it isn't true. Garrett/Callahan made an adjustment at halftime to come out passing to exploit a weakness... what?

Quote:
This week it was a irrational choice to stop doing what propelled the team to a 26-3 halftime lead. Even though the Cowboys were running the ball at a seven yard per carry clip in the first half, someone in the Dallas offensive brain-trust made the decision to "adjust" and come out in the second half and attack through the air. If you will remember, Dallas made an off-season concession to turn over the responsibility for offensive play-calling duties to Bill Callahan and make Jason Garrett a walk around head coach. This was done, at least in part, to allow the head coach to focus his efforts on improving his ability to manage in game situation. As should be clear to anyone who has been paying attention, that has not happened.

The errors are now seemingly becoming more glaring. This time around, not only was there an ill-advised change of strategy that was made at halftime, that snafu was compounded by an additional faux pas. The Dallas brain-trust also demonstrated an inability to comprehend that either their "adjustment" was not working or they revealed a refusal to accept that they were wrong in their choice. Either way, it was another case of sideline incompetence on the part of the upper echelon of the Cowboys coaching staff.

At this point, Cowboys fans have been treated to nearly three full seasons of this type of "head in hiney hole" type of decision making. I have defended Jason Garrett at every opportunity; I love the change in culture that he brought to the team. Still, enough is enough. Garrett has preached about stacking one good performance on top of another since he took over. While that is a good thing, the truth is that Jason Garrett's personal stack of good performances is not nearly as high as it should be. The time has come for some accountability, another buzzword of the Garrett era. In my opinion, the time has come for someone else to man the sidelines in Dallas.
So much of this. Also Garrett talks about accountability and yet in his post-game comments he throws Romo AND Callahan under the bus for play-calling. Yet he forced his way back into the communication chain in order to have veto power.

Garrett refused to acknowledge he played any role in the loss. I don't want him to exonerate players for mistakes. I love that he calls them out. What I don't want to see is him being UNWILLING to acknowledge that he played a major part in the loss. Keeping him around another season would be a major mistake.

On top of that he does not have control of the team. There is ZERO reason Dez left the sideline before the end of the game. I love Dez and he's our best offensive player but you can't leave the field with over a minute to play.

Last edited by Trogdor : 12-16-2013 at 09:38 AM.
Old 12-16-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

something I've been saying all year. Actually prior to the season. Now its' become even more apparent. Not a head coach. Has no idea what he is doing.

Last edited by Jas : 12-16-2013 at 10:19 AM.
Jas is offline   Reply With Quote