Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-29-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For once, I can actually say we were ready to play, the ball didn't bounce our way, but we fought hard and I am proud of this team.
dsc1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's kinda funny how I'm not even mad. We all saw this coming. I just hope that Jerrah sees that Garrett isn't a fit. No, "Oh he almost won it this time without Romo." Nothing can wash away the stink of his coaching during the Chiefs, Lions, Bears, and Packers games.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welp, time to start scouting 2nd round TEs. 8-8 three years in a row. Gotta love it. Sigh.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Lions and Packers, just awful losses. Terrible game manager, Garrett should go.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
It's kinda funny how I'm not even mad. We all saw this coming. I just hope that Jerrah sees that Garrett isn't a fit. No, "Oh he almost won it this time without Romo." Nothing can wash away the stink of his coaching during the Chiefs, Lions, Bears, and Packers games.
Id bet theres a 90% chance he is back. Maybe higher.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Proud of the team for how they played tonight. We'll see what happens going forward, but you couldn't ask for more heart.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
proof
Rookie

proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tough loss to swallow. I was almost 100% certain bailey was gonna win it. Team showed heart though and the defense really stepped up. They really made me proud. Really sucks.
proof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
DanZilla
Rookie

DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
It's kinda funny how I'm not even mad. We all saw this coming. I just hope that Jerrah sees that Garrett isn't a fit.
Same feels, man. I doubt it and prepping for our next years 8-8 season. Just hope we beat the Redskins both times.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
I agree, this is Jerrahs ideal situation. Yes man coach, allows him to be his buffoonish "team spokesman" role, but is good enough to keep his team in contention.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
Proud of the team for how they played tonight. We'll see what happens going forward, but you couldn't ask for more heart.
This. One of the reason I'm not joining in the "FIRE GARRETT NOW" club. The team believes in him.

That being said I'm 100% on the "HIRE NORV TURNER" bandwagon. Would love to see more vertical passing from this team and a steadier hand as a playcaller.

Marinelli has earned the promotion he'll get as well.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
I might actually cry if that happens. This team goes nowhere with Garrett. Jerrah is bad, but I'm hoping that he is tired of it like we all are. How many more excuses can Garrett get?

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
This. One of the reason I'm not joining in the "FIRE GARRETT NOW" club. The team believes in him.

That being said I'm 100% on the "HIRE NORV TURNER" bandwagon. Would love to see more vertical passing from this team and a steadier hand as a playcaller.

Marinelli has earned the promotion he'll get as well.
I agree they played really well tonight, but you can't ignore the epic losses we've had over the last 3 years. Just epic, incredible losses, in part due to really bad game management. His record against above .500 teams is another thing.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

We pick 16th or 17th depending on I guess a coin flip with Baltimore. Another chance to get another good player.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta build the defense.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And bring in norv turner. Proud of the way they fought tonight but they continue to blow it when they have the opportunity.

Last edited by Jas : 12-29-2013 at 10:57 PM.
Jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:54 PM    (permalink
proof
Rookie

proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proof is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:( 10 char
proof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who is everyone's #1 target with our first rounder?

I'll go first and say .................................................. ......

Haha Clinton-Dix. Our safeties are atrocious and the depth of defensive lineman lets me take the top safety here.

Old 12-29-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Haha Clinton-Dix. Our safeties are atrocious and the depth of defensive lineman lets me take the top safety here.
I'm with you on that and then upgrade the D-line and online.
Jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Quote:

I'm on board with that.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:24 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

1st 3 rds, best player available among Safety, D line and Linebacker. Day 3 should include a 3rd down change of pace back.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:31 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Round 1

I will go with DT Hagerman from Minnesota.
chrlopez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
shane_man
Veteran

shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-+
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc1600
1st 3 rds, best player available among Safety, D line and *Linebacker. Day 3 should include a 3rd down change of pace back.
Don't need to be wasting picks on RB's. Demarco is going nowhere and you can pick fast guys up off the street. We still have Tanner and Randle.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree....no time for a RB. I think we need DL/LB + maybe a OL guys in the 4th. I think we need some more mean guys.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrlopez1 View Post
I agree....no time for a RB. I think we need DL/LB + maybe a OL guys in the 4th. I think we need some more mean guys.
We cannot ignore the safety position. We honestly do not have a single capable FS on the roster. We do however have at least two good SS. Just can't work in the NFL this era without a solid FS.

Old 12-30-2013, 12:03 AM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

I like Hix, but if he is not avaiable i think we go DL. I think a solid DL pick and a safety in round 2 would work for us. I just don't think a safety after Hix is worth 1st round.