Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-17-2014, 02:12 AM    (permalink
shane_man
Veteran

shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
Sounds good shane. I might disagree a little, but I definitely respect your opinion.

I'm a huge fan of Murray so I hope things work out like you say. Trust while squinting and praying. Would love nothing more than to have him have his first healthy 16 game+ season and then resign for cheap. :)
That's the thing. If we give him next season and he exceeds expectation by being healthy for the entire season and punching out 15-1600 yards then we will price ourselves out of reupping his contract. He WILL get a deal around the 5-6 a year mark for that production.(He's worth that amount IMO. But we just don't have the cap room to make that type of signing)

I think you have to take a chance this offseason before the draft and resign him. Yes he gets the payrise before the end of his contract. But he's exceeded his rookie deal anyway and we would be giving him a deal with at this point. One season of consistant play(to the outside observer) although we all rate him a fair bit higher then that.

If the deal cannot be done by the draft. Engage your plan and try and move him in the final year of his deal so we get something in return before the end of the season. But I wouldn't make that draft choice UNLESS Murray is a certainty to leave. Hence contract negotiations need to be settled before the draft. IMO.

P.S(Best discussion in this thread in months. No Romo or Terrible Jerrah convo)
Old 01-18-2014, 11:01 AM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If for whatever reason Garrett stays after next season, I don't see Murray being re-signed. He's been a borderline doghouse player for the past 2 seasons, you're always reading stuff on him coming from this source or that source or from Garrett himself.

If we bring in a different type of coach, a run-focused guy, I can see him possibly getting a deal, because we are better with him carrying the load.

I don't see the need to re-sign him at all, too injury prone, can't count on him and with this regime, we don't use him enough anyway.
dsc1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 06:33 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc1600 View Post
If for whatever reason Garrett stays after next season, I don't see Murray being re-signed. He's been a borderline doghouse player for the past 2 seasons, you're always reading stuff on him coming from this source or that source or from Garrett himself.

If we bring in a different type of coach, a run-focused guy, I can see him possibly getting a deal, because we are better with him carrying the load.

I don't see the need to re-sign him at all, too injury prone, can't count on him and with this regime, we don't use him enough anyway.
For example?

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 02:58 AM    (permalink
shane_man
Veteran

shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc1600

The only thing that makes me think he's a doghouse player is Garrett's insistence on getting away from the run. But I put that down to him being completely tit's up useless.
Old 01-19-2014, 03:14 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dez being super

http://instagram.com/p/jP8ubov5ez/

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 05:30 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
For example?
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ng-frustrating

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/11/27/j...s-runs-better/

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...ing-eye-to-eye

He's certainly not treated as a star player would be, just gives me the opinion that Garrett doesn't love him as a star back who he'd give a bunch of money to keep.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:15 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cowboys could have had Richard "Booker T." Sherman instead of Josh Thomas. Boo-urns. That would have been entertaining.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 10:22 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
The Cowboys could have had Richard "Booker T." Sherman instead of Josh Thomas. Boo-urns. That would have been entertaining.
Had Bowman #20 on our board and passed on him 3 times. Could/would have had Brockers and Wagner if we didn't trade up for Mo too. Shoulda woulda coulda.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
Old 01-19-2014, 10:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
That kind of stuff doesn't burn. Nobody saw that coming.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:31 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope that Mo develops his wrestling promos this offseason. That'll make up for losing Booker T.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:39 AM    (permalink
BroadcasterC
Rookie

BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you watched the games today, specifically Seattle vs. San Fran then you can clearly see the impact in defensive line versus safety. Freakin' Michael Bennett had a bigger impact on the game than Earl Thomas.

It's football 101. The farther you are from the ball, the less overall impact you have. That's changed some with the pass happy NFL, but the priority positions have remained the same and will never change.

1. QB
2. DL
3. OL

The rest isn't even close. Let Wilcox play and safety is fine. This isn't really even a discussion anyway, because I know for a fact they aren't picking a safety in the first two rounds. It isn't even in their realm of thought.
BroadcasterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:15 AM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadcasterC View Post
If you watched the games today, specifically Seattle vs. San Fran then you can clearly see the impact in defensive line versus safety. Freakin' Michael Bennett had a bigger impact on the game than Earl Thomas.

It's football 101. The farther you are from the ball, the less overall impact you have. That's changed some with the pass happy NFL, but the priority positions have remained the same and will never change.

1. QB
2. DL
3. OL

The rest isn't even close. Let Wilcox play and safety is fine. This isn't really even a discussion anyway, because I know for a fact they aren't picking a safety in the first two rounds. It isn't even in their realm of thought.
I agree. Jerrah has never figured this out. Last year was a strong year for D linemen but chose to go with the flash again. The only time he addresses those positions is when it becomes painfully obvious we need an upgrade which is usually a year after the fact.

Old 01-20-2014, 11:31 AM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Great article.

Quote:
And there's this: The Cowboys' dirty little secret, so to speak, is that they're not even equipped to put Romo's eventual replacement on the roster right now.

So as hard as this is going to be for some of you to hear, forget about Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel, Louisville's Teddy Bridgewater and Central Florida's Blake Bortles somehow winding up on the Cowboys' roster.

It ain't happening.
Quote:
Last, the Cowboys have so many holes at various positions that they can't afford to use the premium pick it would require to get a legitimate player capable of eventually replacing Romo.
Quote:
Jerry has created a team so flawed that Romo must do it all. Every week. You could almost say he's set up to fail. It's not an excuse, but that's the reality of his situation in Dallas.

Every quarterback has his own situation to endure and overcome. Romo must win in spite of his GM, who has made him rich beyond his dreams as a little boy in Burlington, Wis.

Time is quickly running out for him to change the narrative of his career and add to his playoff win total.

This much we know: Romo's eventual replacement won't be on the roster until he's played his last game.

We know how the GM operates. We've seen it before.
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...ry-jones-flaws

Old 01-20-2014, 03:29 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

Quote:
Yes Romo, doing it all, without a top 5 WR (Dez) or a top 10 TE (Witten) or a top 15 RB (Murray) or a Pro Bowl Left Tackle (Tyron). What a Superman.

Romo's biggest issues (other than his frequent inability to convert the simple play to keep drives alive and his game-killing mistakes) start with Garrett and his scheme/play calling. Jerrah, or whomever decided to pick the players above did a fine job surrounding the $108M QB with weapons.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:37 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc1600 View Post
Yes Romo, doing it all, without a top 5 WR (Dez) or a top 10 TE (Witten) or a top 15 RB (Murray) or a Pro Bowl Left Tackle (Tyron). What a Superman.

Romo's biggest issues (other than his frequent inability to convert the simple play to keep drives alive and his game-killing mistakes) start with Garrett and his scheme/play calling. Jerrah, or whomever decided to pick the players above did a fine job surrounding the $108M QB with weapons.
None of that really matters when your Defense is 32nd in the league. 31 Tds 10 picks and the 2nd most come from behind wins in the entire NFL since hes become the starter. I know facts dont matter to you. Your a hater. Keep putting your faith in Jerrah (who just said both our OC and DC are coming back BTW) and enjoy the 8-8s.

I guess Kap is a choker after yesterday too huh? Brady missed wide open guys for TDs. Guess he stinks now too. Lol

Last edited by pocketaces : 01-20-2014 at 03:43 PM.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:01 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pocket just can't help himself.

So kiffin and co. Are all staying. JGs last hurrah. Guess we'll see if he can coach himself out(or into) another contract. Lighting can't strike 3 times with injuries on d...can they?
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 05:17 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post

So kiffin and co. Are all staying. JGs last hurrah. Guess we'll see if he can coach himself out(or into) another contract. Lighting can't strike 3 times with injuries on d...can they?
I didnt write the article. Seems most of the guys that are getting paid for those type of things agree with me. Its not only the injuries, its the lack of talent, depth, and guys underperforming (Mo, Carter). Can we fix all that in the next draft? I hope so.

Old 01-20-2014, 06:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
Others have PM'd me saying they won't post here any more because of him. I think I'm gonna have to put him on ignore at this point.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:57 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Others have PM'd me saying they won't post here any more because of him. I think I'm gonna have to put him on ignore at this point.
Quote:
youre one of the few voices of reason & logic here

i like a fan not afraid to ruffle some feathers! stand your ground mate

Daaaaaaang! Nice one!
Thats strange. Some of the positive comments I have received lately. With the way I've dominated you on our debates and proven you make stuff up just to support your point of view, you probably should put me on ignore, Its clear you cant handle the TRUTH!

Old 01-20-2014, 07:04 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Demarco added to the pro bowl...so you can add "pro bowl RB" to the offense.
Along with Probowl TE, WR, LT.

That'll only up his price next year. Along with Dez's, and Smith's....they're going to break the bank. Escobar being picked may come back to help us if they cut Witten/Demarcus/Austin in the next 2 years.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Thats strange. Some of the positive comments I have received lately. With the way I've dominated you on our debates and proven you make stuff up just to support your point of view, you probably should put me on ignore, Its clear you cant handle the TRUTH!
Congratulations, you sound just like Bob.

As you know he had a lot of fans, right? lol

Your definition of truth is telling everyone that the Cowboys will never win as long as the Jones family owns the Cowboys.

You blame Jerry for all Cowboys moves (which is fair) but don't acknowledge that he doesn't make most of the decisions. While he owns them as owner/gm of the team, he doesn't make most of them.

If you believe Jerry makes our draft picks and handles the signing of player contracts then you're stuck in history sir. Jerry says yes or no based on how well he's sold on the move.

Pocketaces, the dominator? The 3 things you're known for most is 1) Deflecting blame from Romom 2) Blaming Jerry for everything and 3) Wanting Shariff Floyd instead of TF and Williams.

You live in absolutes. I live in objectivity. When things are right, they are right. When things are wrong they are wrong.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:29 PM    (permalink
BroadcasterC
Rookie

BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From a pure product on the field standpoint, pocketaces does make plenty of valid points. I'm not a Jerry hater, but he has handicapped this team, specifically limiting our chances of success in Romo's prime years.

Horrible contract extensions, questionable coaching hires, the 2009 draft, drafting two defensive lineman in the top 3 rounds since ebenezur ekuban busted in 1999 (Spears and Crawford,) if you want to count Ware and Spencer that's still a pathetic number. Constantly building the team from outside in instead of inside out, the fundamental way to build a football team. Drafted two QBs since Aikman left, that's a joke.

I actually don't mind Jerry because I know he wants to win, but I really just don't think he gets it. A high school football coach knows everything I just said in the previous paragraph were horrible decisions, yet Jerry made them.

The biggest problem is the lack of emphasis on building the trenches, they don't build on strengths, and they don't think ahead. Look at the Panthers in last yrars draft. They went DT in the 1st two rounds and look what happened to their defense. The Cowboys would never do that. People wondered why we were so bad at running the ball for 5 years... They saw the results after they were forced to fix the OL, and hopefully the DL is so bad that they will have to use high picks on it.

TWO DEFENSIVE LINEMAN IN THE TOP 3 ROUNDS SINCE EBENEZUR EKUBAN IN 1999.... REALLY?!

Last edited by BroadcasterC : 01-20-2014 at 10:32 PM.
BroadcasterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

That's skewed stat because 1) we have had success with late round DTs becoming starters 2) we have invested a lot of our salary cap to the position and 3) we moved to the 3-4 which reduces the number of DTs needed for our scheme.

I agree with you that we should build through the trenches but I don't agree with any idea that suggests we don't consider it important.
Old 01-21-2014, 01:10 AM    (permalink
D-Ware Nightmare
Rookie

D-Ware Nightmare is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Ware Nightmare is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Ware Nightmare is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Ware Nightmare is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Ware Nightmare is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Ware Nightmare is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Ware Nightmare is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Ware Nightmare is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Ware Nightmare is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Ware Nightmare is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Ware Nightmare is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I have returned from my 2 year absence to say, Pocket go follow another team, seriously you are doing no favors for yourself or anyone that visits this board. We as fans have not 1 shred of influence of the decisions that are made at valley ranch, yet you treat a majority of the posters like they are Jerry. CMCB is what drove me away from this board years ago, and i regret allowing someone to get under my skin enough to frequent another cowboys fan site. I am simply trying to be the voice of reason for you, go back and read the last couple monthes worth of your posts and ask yourself if thats what a FAN sounds like??? I have been reading the posts for a bit now, and just felt like you( pocket) are quickly approaching the point of no return in regards to this team. So for the sake of the other posters here give it a break, or there is plenty of room in the eagles, giants, or skins boards for jerry-trolls.
D-Ware Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 04:59 AM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Ware Nightmare View Post
Well I have returned from my 2 year absence to say, Pocket go follow another team, seriously you are doing no favors for yourself or anyone that visits this board. We as fans have not 1 shred of influence of the decisions that are made at valley ranch, yet you treat a majority of the posters like they are Jerry. CMCB is what drove me away from this board years ago, and i regret allowing someone to get under my skin enough to frequent another cowboys fan site. I am simply trying to be the voice of reason for you, go back and read the last couple monthes worth of your posts and ask yourself if thats what a FAN sounds like??? I have been reading the posts for a bit now, and just felt like you( pocket) are quickly approaching the point of no return in regards to this team. So for the sake of the other posters here give it a break, or there is plenty of room in the eagles, giants, or skins boards for jerry-trolls.
Lol, I love how people say "follow another team" thats such a WEAK, LAZY, comment. Clearly you are thin skinned and cant handle any criticism of OUR team. I have a right to MY opinion just like everybody else on here does. All I ask for is results. 18 years of JJ without Jimmy has produced NONE. I LOVE this team. I root for this team just like everybody else. I go to some of their games. The problem with this team is Jerrah. Thats the bottom line. If I treat someone like they are Jerry its because they disagree with me and then we debate our merits. Some like to act like they know whats going on at Valley Ranch and say Jerry doesnt make decisions anymore and its the coaches fault ect ect. Just more made up lies to absolve JJ for his horrindous 18 year run. If you cant handle the truth, put me on ignore. Its really not hard to do. And BTW, MANY on here agree with me.

Last edited by pocketaces : 01-21-2014 at 12:01 PM.