Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 02-20-2014, 06:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pocket, can you do anything else besides complain? You're killing our team forum.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:30 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's the other boys message boards you guys(not you pocket) visit
Cowboysnation has a pretty good following but it's just replies to articles.
BTB of course.
Cowboyszone is a cluster of homers and pockets...and nothing in between.
FreshBoy! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:51 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Pocket, can you do anything else besides complain? You're killing our team forum.
Sure! What would you like to discuss? I simply commented on Stephen Jones recent interview and asked if anybody found it odd. You went into attack mode and got an appropriate response. This board has gone days on end with NO discussion and when I bring up a recent article, you go into full blown out of your mind excuses and rants which I in turn respond to. You complain about Romo, Garrett, Kiffen, Callahan, on and on, and thats ok. I complain about Jerrah and you get your panties in a wad. Makes no sense. But I digress. What positives would you like to discuss?

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:38 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to discuss you guys joining the church of Aaron Donald. That is if he gets drafted by the 'Boys. I'm really trying not to be too high on him, but he really is the perfect fit for the team. I don't care what he runs or weighs in at. This guy has a knack for getting in the backfield on a consistent basis. There's more to the draft than one player, but this guy has Dallas Cowboy written all over him. I just hope that no team does what the Cardinals did last year.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:45 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
I would like to discuss you guys joining the church of Aaron Donald. That is if he gets drafted by the 'Boys. I'm really trying not to be too high on him, but he really is the perfect fit for the team. I don't care what he runs or weighs in at. This guy has a knack for getting in the backfield on a consistent basis. There's more to the draft than one player, but this guy has Dallas Cowboy written all over him. I just hope that no team does what the Cardinals did last year.
I agree! ;) I think most of us would LOVE to have Donald on the team. Hes a perfect fit and he should be there when we pick.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
Old 02-20-2014, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I joined the church, even added him as my profile pic, still waiting for my punch and pie :)

If chicago doesn't take him at 14(hopefully they go CB or Jernigan) we better grab him at 16 or I'm afraid we'll miss him. I don't know if he's there if we trade back too far. He won't be there for us in round 2 thats for sure.

Last edited by Jas : 02-20-2014 at 10:03 PM.
Jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:51 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be happy with Donald. I like Jernigan a little more because I think he's more of a complete tackle and his game translates to the pros a little better as well as having the higher ceiling, but Donald is up there for me on the wish list.

Probably on the short list I'd go:

Jernigan
Donald
Hageman
Pryor

Kind of fluid between Hageman and Donald, I'd like to learn more about Hagemans character.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 07:04 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yay.. Who's the big winners..we are lol

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/0...t-nfl-winners/

Last edited by Jas : 02-21-2014 at 07:09 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 11:07 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas View Post
I joined the church, even added him as my profile pic, still waiting for my punch and pie :)

If chicago doesn't take him at 14(hopefully they go CB or Jernigan) we better grab him at 16 or I'm afraid we'll miss him. I don't know if he's there if we trade back too far. He won't be there for us in round 2 thats for sure.
Jason Garrett took all the punch and pie away. I'm working on a skilled group of henchmen to reacquire said punch and pie.

Old 02-21-2014, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta love the 130 mil mark for the cap. They can get FA money and draft money without really breaking a sweat.

Restructure Romo, Lee, Scandrick, and paycut/partial restructure Ware or Witten.

June 1st designate Miles Austin (pays for draft picks) :)
Cut Bernie.
Cut Durant.

That gives us anywhere from 10.75 million to 16.5 mil. A whopping 19.3 if we restructure both Witten and Ware.

Decision has to be when is the right time to cut Ware. Restructuring him means that cutting him next year would save about $7m off the cap (13.6 mil in dead money) while not restructuring means $12,186,000 off the cap ($5,317,750 dead money).

Hopefully he makes it really easy and takes a pay cut to help the team.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 01:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Speaking of church... a guy I grew up with in church is the DL coach at Pitt. Inoke Breckterfield. Haven't talked to him since HS... but I see him on Facebook time to time and always raving up Donald.

I think we all want Donald. My preference is to get him after trading down. So the question I want to ask you guys is...

If you were in the War room, would you pick him at 16 or risk missing him by moving down in the 25-30 range, but adding a 3rd round pick.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Speaking of church... a guy I grew up with in church is the DL coach at Pitt. Inoke Breckterfield. Haven't talked to him since HS... but I see him on Facebook time to time and always raving up Donald.

I think we all want Donald. My preference is to get him after trading down. So the question I want to ask you guys is...

If you were in the War room, would you pick him at 16 or risk missing him by moving down in the 25-30 range, but adding a 3rd round pick.
If I'm in the room he's a cowboy at 16, if they want to play that chance they may get him if they make a move to I'd say 25 with SD because the back end of the draft, there are a lot of teams will be looking to jump on him.

I'll be happy if he gets past Chicago though because that will be the fingers crossed moment early. Beyond that, I want him enough not to gamble but the possibility exists that he makes into that 25ish range it could be worth it.

Last edited by Jas : 02-21-2014 at 01:55 PM.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:55 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

I'm such a big Donald fan that I'd take him in a heartbeat at 16. You just never know who else is in love with the guy, so I'd take him early. With that being said he does have some good competition, so you may be able to drop down and still get him. Imagine if Hageman runs a crazy 40. I'm not impressed with the guy, but I know that if he has a great combine he'll be looked at higher than Donald is right now. The guy looks like a monster, and that could be to their advantage. I'm hoping a little that teams go nuts over Hageman because he physically looks like a beast. He doesn't play like it though. Ya know the whole, "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane," thing.

With Donald though I'm scared that someone like Belichick would take him if you don't. They are pretty much in a 4-3 now, and I'm scared that there is someone else out there behind the Cowboys that wouldn't think twice about taking a guy with 63 tackles for loss in the past 3 years along with 26.5 sacks. That's why my fall back guy is Will Sutton. He's under the radar now, and maybe he can be scooped up in the 4th, Marinelli gets him back to his older weight, and he becomes a beast.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I'm such a big Donald fan that I'd take him in a heartbeat at 16. You just never know who else is in love with the guy, so I'd take him early. With that being said he does have some good competition, so you may be able to drop down and still get him. Imagine if Hageman runs a crazy 40. I'm not impressed with the guy, but I know that if he has a great combine he'll be looked at higher than Donald is right now. The guy looks like a monster, and that could be to their advantage. I'm hoping a little that teams go nuts over Hageman because he physically looks like a beast. He doesn't play like it though. Ya know the whole, "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane," thing.

With Donald though I'm scared that someone like Belichick would take him if you don't. They are pretty much in a 4-3 now, and I'm scared that there is someone else out there behind the Cowboys that wouldn't think twice about taking a guy with 63 tackles for loss in the past 3 years along with 26.5 sacks. That's why my fall back guy is Will Sutton. He's under the radar now, and maybe he can be scooped up in the 4th, Marinelli gets him back to his older weight, and he becomes a beast.
That's the thing... missing out on Donald at 16 doesn't exactly mean there are no fall back options. So by adding another draft pick that adds to our depth is that worth the gamble? I think it's a legitimate factor to consider.

As for Hageman, there's no way I think of him as a looks like Tarzan plays like Jane type. I've been a huge fan of his and I haven't quit on him. In fact, I've been saying that I think he's going to be the first DT taken in the draft. Reminds me a lot of Richard Seymour... but I'd even compare him to Sheldon Richardson. ...at least I think his ceiling is that high. Where he ends up... we'll have to see. Very fluid athlete with excellent awareness.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:33 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Heres a different opinion of Donald.

Quote:
CN: Where does Donald go now, in your opinion?

TD: I'd say between picks 20 and 28 would be my guess.. I think he could fall, just a little bit. He's probably as high as he's going to get right now, so I could see him falling back a bit, once he starts going through the process and people start picking him apart a bit.

CN: What is there to pick apart? You're talking about one of the guys, maybe the guy who's the fan favorite in Cowboys world right now, so I want to get as much information on him as I can.

TD: Well, we've talked about this the last couple of weeks. It's hard to be 285 and be a dominant inside player in the NFL. He's not Tommie Harris. He's not that gifted of a player. Harris was a lot more physically strong. He was 6'2" and had a frame that could get up to 300. Donald is what, six feet and a half? 6'1"?

Those are guys who can get overwhelmed. You put a big guard on him. At the Senior Bowl he got to play a lot in space. In the NFL you're playing a lot more in tight quarters. If he is special he's going to see a center a lot of the time in addition to a guard, and two guys taking on a 285 lb. guy is tougher to counter than a guy who has length and is 320.

Now, Donald does have some length, but it's not Ndamukong Suh length. There are players who can get into him because they have longer frames. In the right scheme, I think he can be a good player, but I don't think he's a special player.
http://www.cowboysnation.com/2014/02...-25-where.html

Old 02-22-2014, 06:03 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post

Yeah, I think the max you could drop back would be 25, and even that is risky. The criticisms or concerns about him are natural, no prospect is perfect.
I don't know if you get the "special player"s outside of the top tier in the draft, but they rated Frederick in the late 2nd to 3rd and he looks pretty good so far. Idk Donald looks like he has the potential to be a special player in the NFL, should be a pro bowler at some point, especially in this scheme.

He can spilt a double, he's got a good motor and I also take into account if he's a cowboy he has great defensive line coaches to work with him.

He's about the size of Glover(whom someone, maybe wittenhof mentioned)and he was a great player for us.

I would draft a Geno Atkins for this defense.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/02/21/geno-a...ald-nfl-draft/

Also good character, hard worker, student of the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SUK7gVFleY

I think there's gonna be the usual smoke around the draft by the organization but I also think they're gonna see the potential to get a Warren Sapp type disruptive player and take him in the 1st.

Plus on a more serious note, this is very important, at about 2:12 you will see what it now takes to be drafted by the boys in the 1st round. I'm looking for hints anywhere I can find em. And apparently Garrett likes beards..Donald has one. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zce-QT7MGSE

Last edited by Jas : 02-22-2014 at 06:42 AM.
Old 02-22-2014, 07:58 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So there's talk about Orton possibly hanging it up. So the cowboys almost HAVE to draft a qb, none of the qbs in free agency would give you anymore of an opportunity to win that a 4th or 5th round drafted qb would.
FreshBoy! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
So there's talk about Orton possibly hanging it up. So the cowboys almost HAVE to draft a qb, none of the qbs in free agency would give you anymore of an opportunity to win that a 4th or 5th round drafted qb would.
Yeah, he's set to make a decision in march, lets see what happens, I'm sure if he walks away they'll address it in some way. I think he'll stay.

If you haven't seen this thought you guys may like it.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...allas-cowboys/

Last edited by Jas : 02-22-2014 at 09:38 AM.
Old 02-22-2014, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Them putting Nick Hayden at 3-tech makes my eyes bleed. I know it was just to demonstrate we have zero depth at DT but c'mon man! :)

Crawford would be a yellow/light green type of guy at 3-tech right now.

I'd fully expect Miles Austin to be gone with TWill taking all his snaps. It'll open up the slot opportunities more-so for Beasley who if he continues developing will be Romo's favorite non-Witten safety valve :D

PFF always does good work. Although in the restructures section they fail to note that Romo's contract was written in a way that restructures were pretty much automatic so it's not really a negative exercise merely a dotting the i's and crossing the t's type of planned deal.

Last edited by Trogdor : 02-22-2014 at 11:00 AM.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:12 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr 1h
Donald had an informal meeting with the Cowboys on Friday night. Will have formal meeting with them Sunday.He is a possibility for 16th pick

Old 02-22-2014, 12:58 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

Quote:

I can understand those criticisms of Donald. The size thing always baffles me though. I can't think of a player that wasn't good because of their size. Every single year we hear it during the draft, but when I think back I can't say that someone was bad because of their size. I've seen smaller sized players that weren't that good, but that's because they are slow, weak, or can't react like all other players. I think that strength is a bigger issue, and I haven't seen him get blown off the ball much in what I've looked at. Even when he's battling he's pretty good at not getting driven into his linebackers.

Another thing is that Donald's style is more about penetration rather than being stout. Of course he's not Tommie Harris or Ndamukong Suh, but neither of those guys are Geno Atkins. Warren Sapp wasn't La'Roi Glover. Different styles for different schemes. It's definitely possible that Donald could get overwhelmed, but that's why they pay Marinelli. If this was still Rob Ryan's scheme I wouldn't look twice at Donald, but he's such a fit that it's ridiculous.

But like Jas said he's definitely not the perfect player, so it's nice to see dissenting opinions on him.

Old 02-22-2014, 04:22 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I can understand those criticisms of Donald. The size thing always baffles me though. I can't think of a player that wasn't good because of their size. Every single year we hear it during the draft, but when I think back I can't say that someone was bad because of their size. I've seen smaller sized players that weren't that good, but that's because they are slow, weak, or can't react like all other players. I think that strength is a bigger issue, and I haven't seen him get blown off the ball much in what I've looked at. Even when he's battling he's pretty good at not getting driven into his linebackers.

Another thing is that Donald's style is more about penetration rather than being stout. Of course he's not Tommie Harris or Ndamukong Suh, but neither of those guys are Geno Atkins. Warren Sapp wasn't La'Roi Glover. Different styles for different schemes. It's definitely possible that Donald could get overwhelmed, but that's why they pay Marinelli. If this was still Rob Ryan's scheme I wouldn't look twice at Donald, but he's such a fit that it's ridiculous.

But like Jas said he's definitely not the perfect player, so it's nice to see dissenting opinions on him.
Yeah, just a differnt view. If we happen to pass on him at 16, maybe this would be the reason why. Most of us hope hes the pick but just in case hes not, this was maybe a reason why.

Old 02-22-2014, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Quote:
Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr 1h
Donald had an informal meeting with the Cowboys on Friday night. Will have formal meeting with them Sunday.He is a possibility for 16th pick

I know they meet with a lot of the players, so it may not mean all that much but I'm starting to get that slam dunk kind of certainty we had with Tyron Smith that year.
-----------------------------------------

Pittsburgh defensive tackle Aaron Donald spoke about his size, or lack thereof, what he has to prove at the combine, and why he might like to play for the Cowboys.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...c-79b9839d2611

Last edited by Jas : 02-22-2014 at 04:53 PM.
Old 02-22-2014, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas View Post
I know they meet with a lot of the players, so it may not mean all that much but I'm starting to get that slam dunk kind of certainty we had with Tyron Smith that year.
-----------------------------------------

Pittsburgh defensive tackle Aaron Donald spoke about his size, or lack thereof, what he has to prove at the combine, and why he might like to play for the Cowboys.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...c-79b9839d2611

I hope we land him for your sake. You are going to be one sad puppy on draft day if we don't :)

Old 02-22-2014, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
I hope we land him for your sake. You are going to be one sad puppy on draft day if we don't :)
The risk you take when you fall in love. But I'm no stranger to heartbreak, c'mon I'm a cowboy fan..

Last edited by Jas : 02-22-2014 at 05:08 PM.