Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 03-17-2014, 08:04 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Yeah, last I heard we were trying to put together a back loaded deal. Must have meant we didn't have enough money to give him upfront. He probably looked at our $7M in cap space and laughed.
The longer Allen is on the market the cheaper his rate becomes. We have no reason to be in a hurry. He can go somewhere else or come here when we are sure we have the funds allocated. Tough to tell Allen we'll give him 6-7 mil this year when we have a more important offer out to Melton. Once Melton makes a decisions our next move will happen quickly I feel. Melton signs with SEA or something I wouldn't be surprised to see us add Allen a day or 2 later.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If something gets done we'll be paying a ****load. Buckle up.

mike fisher ‏@fishsports 5m
.@HenMel 'official' day w #cowboys is done - but Melton still w team bosses. Hmm. I'm told vibe is 'positive'
Indeed. Saw the same thing.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
The longer Allen is on the market the cheaper his rate becomes. We have no reason to be in a hurry. He can go somewhere else or come here when we are sure we have the funds allocated. Tough to tell Allen we'll give him 6-7 mil this year when we have a more important offer out to Melton. Once Melton makes a decisions our next move will happen quickly I feel. Melton signs with SEA or something I wouldn't be surprised to see us add Allen a day or 2 later.
Rumor is the front runner for Melton is still minnesota, also saw served reports with sources say Seattle is out.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Good post D. Can't disagree with you on FS. It'll be interesting to see if we go after a FS this draft. I am on the side of the fence that believes we'll go into the season with what we have. I don't agree with this nor do I think Matt Johnson is going to even start a game. But trying to read between the lines on this offseason...be interesting to see how many safeties get on our invite list...I'm not guessing there is going to be many tho.

So while I'm onboard with getting a top tier FS. A) there isn't one in this class. B) FA doesn't have squat either.

I'm no stranger to projecting CBs to FS when looking at the draft. While I think Gilbert/Roby/Fuller might be able to do it. They will be drafted sooner then value warrants at the CB position. Which I think is why it is so hard to peg them. You have to be willing to invest in the player at his college position value then project him to our scheme. Seems like why we don't see it more in the NFL. I'm surprised you like Roby. I watched him quite a bit this season being up in Big 10 land and I can't say I wouldn't want him even on the roster. Sure he has nice measurables. But he couldn't cover anyone. It was so bad that they HAD to start playing him deep at safety because he just had no feel for the game and seemed no clue that WRs ran route trees. I'm sure that is harsh on the negative sides...but I see bad angles and a player who doesn't want to be physical on game day. We have enough pussies on this defense I'm against bringing in anymore of them.

Last comment.

I thought Seattle was successful in the superbowl because they were able to get Peyton Manning off of his spot. Sure having bigger corners to press and fall into cover 3 shell had a big part to do of it. But Peyton had no time all night. And that was due to the freshness of the DL. While we aren't going to be able to put a group of guys like that together in one offseason...I'm pretty hopeful that quantity can be greater than quality if rotated correctly in this day in ages NFL. With the no huddle and the prolific passing attacks you just can't expect 4 guys to give it 100% all game and be effective.

Hell even looking back a couple of years ago. That season we had 60 some sacks under Phillips we rotated our DL a ton towards the end of the season. I thought the freshness showed then and I'm even more behind it now.

I enjoy the differing of opinions here and happy to be able to discuss it in an educated manner :)
Been working on a mock in between work today. Almost done.

I agree that the FS class stinks. I do feel forced to have to like CB prospects, but they are the only ones that I would feel comfortable putting back there. I will admit Roby jumped back into the picture with his combine numbers after falling during the season. He's the 3rd preference...and I might even take Jimmy Ward above him but I've never seen Ward play. Youtube isn't enough. Bottom line though... even if FA and the draft doesn't have great options at FS.... I WANT ONE!

Seattle really did just have it all this year. Probably wasn't accurate for me to point out FS, but I do think it played a huge role. DL depth, fast LBs, best secondary in the game, top rushing attack, super efficient dynamic QB play, smart OL, tremendous Special teams.... we could go on and on....

I'm definitely with you on building up DL depth rather than invest heavily into it with 1st round picks and big FA names. I'd like to see that but I think we should expect to reel in a big fish either with Melton, Allen or a 1st round DLman.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
Rumor is the front runner for Melton is still minnesota, also saw served reports with sources say Seattle is out.
If Seattle is out that's awesome. One less team to leverage us against.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
But why? They have Shariff Floyd.

*ba-dum-cha*
Old 03-18-2014, 05:54 AM    (permalink
shane_man
Veteran

shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Weeden is the equivalent of Drew Henson. He has a baseball players throwing action and he's a terrible QB. He's cheaper then Orton but the whole point to signing Orton was that Romo plays like he could be injured on the next play and we didn't want to be in a position like we were with Brad Johnson.

We should have gone after someone like Charlie Whitehurst who has some years in the league and would probably have signed for the same deal.

I really really don't like Weeden. I definitely don't like the idea of him throwing any footballs this year if Romo gets injured.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Melton off to visit St. Louis.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post...visit-st-louis
Old 03-18-2014, 11:47 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more I think about it, the less I want to overspend for these DL vets. I'm totally fine with retooling this line with draft picks and taking the more patient route rather than the instant gratification one, I just think it's a better plan for long term sustainability. Even if that means we struggle with growing pains next season, I can handle it because for the first time in a while it will signifiy this team having a plan and sticking to it. Stand your ground and don't panic by throwing big money at these vets.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
The more I think about it, the less I want to overspend for these DL vets. I'm totally fine with retooling this line with draft picks and taking the more patient route rather than the instant gratification one, I just think it's a better plan for long term sustainability. Even if that means we struggle with growing pains next season, I can handle it because for the first time in a while it will signifiy this team having a plan and sticking to it. Stand your ground and don't panic by throwing big money at these vets.
I'm good with not signing them either, it puts it all on the draft and thats a little uncertain but as you said stand your ground and go with the plan if there is one.

The thought of drafting Donald and having him in Marinelli's hands is exciting.

quote-------------------------------------------------------------------------
He turned Hatcher from a nice defensive lineman into a guy good enough to get a $27.5 million deal from the Redskins.

On Twitter, Hatcher recently confessed his debt to his former position coach.

Or as Hatcher described him, “my father figure, my mentor.”

And Marinelli only coached him one season. If it’d been two, he’d have had to adopt him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 03-18-2014, 11:56 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas View Post
I'm good with not signing them either, it puts it all on the draft and thats a little uncertain but as you said stand your ground and go with the plan if there is one.

The thought of drafting Donald and having him in Marinelli's hands is exciting.

quote-------------------
He turned Hatcher from a nice defensive lineman into a guy good enough to get a $27.5 million deal from the Redskins.

On Twitter, Hatcher recently confessed his debt to his former position coach.

Or as Hatcher described him, “my father figure, my mentor.”

And Marinelli only coached him one season. If it’d been two, he’d have had to adopt him.
--------------------------
Yea Donald, Jernigan, Hageman... one of them will be available and they'd all be good picks. I'm still unsure if Donald will be there, and recently warmed up to the idea of drafting Hageman. He's got insane upside and it's only a matter of time before he realizes it, I see Kevin Williams type potential.

I would really like to put together a physical, intimidating group up front. Hageman's got the versatility to play different positions and that creativity is just an added bonus.
Old 03-18-2014, 03:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
I can understand where you are coming from. I go back and forth. You're probably right if we're talking about Jared Allen... and I wouldn't sweat a bullet if we didn't get him. Nor am I saying I desperately want him. If he's here, he's here. If not, that's cool. Pretty much how I'm looking at it.

But in regards to Melton. I'm all for getting him. He's still just 27 years old and can live up to a 5 year deal. The ending of which is probably cuttable. He's got the trust of Marinelli and we know what we are getting. As far as DTs go... it's one of the hardest positions to hit on. The bust rate is tremendously high. So to get Melton in his prime is perfectly fine with me. I don't qualify him as an "aging vet".

Right now we have $7,663,189 in cap space. Could open up about a million more by cutting Orton which is highly likely with the Weeden signing. A very savvy signing imo, btw. Another $5,500,000 will open up once we cut Austin.

Cap wise, despite having so much Dead Money, we're still in great shape for 2014. 2015 looks ok, not great. We'll look great if we can restructure Romo again and cut Free.
Old 03-18-2014, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do we really want to keep moving around Romo's cap figures? Don't want to end up paying a 37 y/o QB premium cash or have a ton of dead cap tied up because we switched salary to signing bonus and then cut him.

Eventually we have to bite the bullet and hit the reset button.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:48 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems like Allen just wants to take things over with his wife before signing anywhere. Don't know how much he likes the Cowboys' offer, but there is a chance he plays here.
http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2014/...g-henry-melton

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:59 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree. I don't want Melton. I think it takes 2 years to fully get back to 100% from an ACL injury. By that time Melton will be older and who knows what he has left anyways. Just sounds like Jay Ratliff all over again. Same smell, different fart.

Right now, we don't have a chance in hell at beating the good teams in the league. The Eagles are going to start enforcing their will in this division. I can't even think of a dream draft that will help us compete this year. Too many holes on defense. Just prepping myself for a total rebuild and will have to be patient dealing with an old injury expensive mistake prone QB.
Quote:
I can understand where you are coming from. I go back and forth. You're probably right if we're talking about Jared Allen... and I wouldn't sweat a bullet if we didn't get him. Nor am I saying I desperately want him. If he's here, he's here. If not, that's cool. Pretty much how I'm looking at it.

But in regards to Melton. I'm all for getting him. He's still just 27 years old and can live up to a 5 year deal. The ending of which is probably cuttable. He's got the trust of Marinelli and we know what we are getting. As far as DTs go... it's one of the hardest positions to hit on. The bust rate is tremendously high. So to get Melton in his prime is perfectly fine with me. I don't qualify him as an "aging vet".

Right now we have $7,663,189 in cap space. Could open up about a million more by cutting Orton which is highly likely with the Weeden signing. A very savvy signing imo, btw. Another $5,500,000 will open up once we cut Austin.

Cap wise, despite having so much Dead Money, we're still in great shape for 2014. 2015 looks ok, not great. We'll look great if we can restructure Romo again and cut Free.
A week in the life with D-Unit. God love him.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:02 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do we really want to keep moving around Romo's cap figures? Don't want to end up paying a 37 y/o QB premium cash or have a ton of dead cap tied up because we switched salary to signing bonus and then cut him.

Nope. Time to stop. The problem is the FO doesnt know if we are in rebuild mode or win now mode. They want the best of both worlds and havent figured out that you cant have both.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
Old 03-18-2014, 07:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

If we don't restructure Romo, then he'll count $27M against our cap.

I think his fate will follow Ware's. We'll keep restructuring until we have to bite the bullet and cut him. Good news is... He's the only really bad contract we have. By not restructuring Carr this year, his contract next year is easier to deal with.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
A week in the life with D-Unit. God love him.
That's not very common but yeah good for you for pointing it out. What I didn't realize then that I realize now is that Melton has only had 3 seasons and a few games under his belt. His tread is lower than I thought. Especially when you consider that he wasn't a full time DT in college. I think he'll play fine in 2014, but be even better in 2015... at the ripe age of 28.

I changed my mind. That's what happens when you start to do new homework on a guy that you didn't really track closely before.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Nope. Time to stop. The problem is the FO doesnt know if we are in rebuild mode or win now mode. They want the best of both worlds and havent figured out that you cant have both.
W4HOF hinted towards this earlier. We can bring in new blood all around Romo and give FAs deals that they can live out while still being productive. When Romo is done, the new QB will have a nice supporting cast to fall into and the FA dollars will be freed up.

The position you don't want to be in is giving players long deals that you know they won't be able to finish off being healthy and strong in. ie. Giving Melton a 6-7 year deal doesn't make sense and neither would a 4-5 year deal for Allen. I'd be comfortable with a 4-5 year deal for Melton and a 2-3 year deal for Allen.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:22 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
That's not very common but yeah good for you for pointing it out. What I didn't realize then that I realize now is that Melton has only had 3 seasons and a few games under his belt. His tread is lower than I thought. Especially when you consider that he wasn't a full time DT in college. I think he'll play fine in 2014, but be even better in 2015... at the ripe age of 28.

I changed my mind. That's what happens when you start to do new homework on a guy that you didn't really track closely before.
Thats cool. Just busting your balls like you do mine with Floyd.

Old 03-18-2014, 07:25 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
W4HOF hinted towards this earlier. We can bring in new blood all around Romo and give FAs deals that they can live out while still being productive. When Romo is done, the new QB will have a nice supporting cast to fall into and the FA dollars will be freed up.

The position you don't want to be in is giving players long deals that you know they won't be able to finish off being healthy and strong in. ie. Giving Melton a 6-7 year deal doesn't make sense and neither would a 4-5 year deal for Allen. I'd be comfortable with a 4-5 year deal for Melton and a 2-3 year deal for Allen.
But you cant keep pushing Romo's contract back because at this point we dont know how much longer he'll last either. The reason why we had to release Ware and not keep Hatcher is because of all the bad contracts we've had to deal with from past years. IE Ratliff.

Old 03-18-2014, 07:28 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Here you go boys!

Quote:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5m
Cowboys and DT Henry Melton are putting finishing touches on a multi-year deal, according to a source.
Quote:
Henry Melton ‏@HenMel 13m
Thank you chicago for the best 5 years of my life!.... I can't wait to begin the next chapter of my life... With a star on my helmet.
Quote:
Bryan Broaddus ‏@BryanBroaddus 1m
Still working on numbers but sounds like a one year deal for Melton with a club option for 3 other years if performs well.

Last edited by pocketaces : 03-18-2014 at 07:45 PM.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Thats cool. Just busting your balls like you do mine with Floyd.
All is fair in Love and War!

....and with the Melton signing only LOVE is in the air!!!
Old 03-18-2014, 07:57 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep. Spencer next?!?

Might be a decent/above average DL after the draft. Bass,Crawford, Brent, Melton
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Here you go boys!
1 year deal with options?!!!!

It doesn't get better than this!!!!