Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 03-31-2014, 03:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
Hahhaha Lets see. Ill type sloooooow so maybe you can catch on. Johnny lit up Alabama who posses an "NFL type D" Trevor who was a HUGE disappointment for OU, lit up that same "NFL type D" in their bowl game, which connecting the dots means that ONCE AGAIN you made a statement thats not true because CLEARLY you havent done your research. That D isnt anywhere close to being a "NFL type of D" and ONCE AGAIN your buying into the HYPE. Talk about the BSPN hype machine.

I love how when you dont like a prospect or player you say so. Then when he winds up a Cowboy you change your mind "after research" LOL. Im sure when Johnny busts it'll be the same. "I LOVE Johnny football" after bust "I didnt really like him after doing more research" too funny.
...and THIS really says it all. Your analogies are...

Yeah, don't put words in my mouth saying I must think highly of Trevor Knight. There are many reasons why I like Manziel. Beating Bama is just one of them. Knight doesn't have anything close to the resume or game of Johnny. Period. Stop with the terrible inability to draw conclusions.

....as for me changing my mind on prospects, put me in the group of people who use new information to make better decisions. If you want to ignore new information and "stick to your guns" because you want to be consistent, then that's just dense.

I did change my opinion on Frederick. I actually did it several times. In the beginning of the year, I had him way up there and mocked him to us in Round 1.

Page 2 of the 2013 Dallas Cowboys Draft Thread.
08-31-2012
2013 MOCK 1.0

After the combine when he ran a slow time, I knocked him down some due to the news that we were going to a ZBS. I thought we would've looked for someone more fleet a foot, so I didn't see us taking him as high as some other teams would. So by the end of the year, I wasn't seeing the fit with us. I did however, see the need for interior OL and I'm pretty sure most of us ALL were pretty synonymous in saying that was our biggest need. So when we made the pick, how could I be mad at it? We got our OL and we took care of our biggest need OVER a shinier luxury. The more I learned about him, the better and better he kept sounding.

But hey, I'm happy to say now that I stood by him on the day we drafted him INSTEAD of being in your shoes and standing by him AFTER THE FACT after he put together a great rookie season.

But yeah, try and criticize me for the way I judge prospects. This year, I made sure Kony Ealy was in my 1st mock of the year because I knew he had the chance to rise up the rankings. Didn't know how high, but I can't say I'm totally floored to see him being talked about as a potential 1st round pick for us. He put together the season he needed to. ...and yes, I know you don't like him, but at least you're "consistent" about it. LMAO.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 03:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc1600 View Post
The thing about Manziel on the Cowboys that Pocket is right about is the "circus" atmosphere that will bring. There is NO WAY he comes on the team and doesn't play in 2014 without that being the biggest story any given week. Romo is Romo, the minute he has a key INT/fumble, idiot moment, no matter how good the stats are, half the fan base and the media will be clamoring for Manziel to start.

More importantly, Manziel doesn't seem to be the sit and wait type, he's not playing the Rodgers role to Favre, especially if he slides to 16. So that leads to dissension, etc..
The circus is already here. Adding him will be natural. Putting pressure on Romo to perform might be more valuable to this team than any other impact another positional player might bring. Like... seriously.... If Tony Romo is pressured to play at a high level, he could actually do some miraculous things. I've said for years now that he's too comfortable knowing that no matter what he does, he knows that nobody is threatening to take his job.

Manziel might not even need to sit for long. Tony's back, age and history of injury is not really on his side.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:20 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
The circus is already here. Adding him will be natural. Putting pressure on Romo to perform might be more valuable to this team than any other impact another positional player might bring. Like... seriously.... If Tony Romo is pressured to play at a high level, he could actually do some miraculous things. I've said for years now that he's too comfortable knowing that no matter what he does, he knows that nobody is threatening to take his job.

Manziel might not even need to sit for long. Tony's back, age and history of injury is not really on his side.
Lol. Lets add to the circus!! 31 TDs, 10 picks in 15 games and its NEVER enough. And you call me spoiled. Top 10 QB but he needs to be pushed to play at a high level...

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 03:24 PM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

QB's are playing longer than ever now so Romo could have another 5-6 years left in him. But I'd rather be safe than sorry. If he's on the board and we don't have anybody at a position of need ranked equally....gimme him all day. And for those of you that do follow college football, did Manziel cause a fuss when he didn't start his freshman year at A&M? If so, then maybe I can buy him being a malcontent if he has to wait his turn. If not, it makes no sense to assume he'll be a problem if he doesn't start immediately when he's never done it before.

Last edited by SugarSean : 03-31-2014 at 03:29 PM.
SugarSean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 03:39 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
...and THIS really says it all. Your analogies are...

Yeah, don't put words in my mouth saying I must think highly of Trevor Knight. There are many reasons why I like Manziel. Beating Bama is just one of them. Knight doesn't have anything close to the resume or game of Johnny. Period. Stop with the terrible inability to draw conclusions.

....as for me changing my mind on prospects, put me in the group of people who use new information to make better decisions. If you want to ignore new information and "stick to your guns" because you want to be consistent, then that's just dense.

I did change my opinion on Frederick. I actually did it several times. In the beginning of the year, I had him way up there and mocked him to us in Round 1.

Page 2 of the 2013 Dallas Cowboys Draft Thread.
08-31-2012
2013 MOCK 1.0

After the combine when he ran a slow time, I knocked him down some due to the news that we were going to a ZBS. I thought we would've looked for someone more fleet a foot, so I didn't see us taking him as high as some other teams would. So by the end of the year, I wasn't seeing the fit with us. I did however, see the need for interior OL and I'm pretty sure most of us ALL were pretty synonymous in saying that was our biggest need. So when we made the pick, how could I be mad at it? We got our OL and we took care of our biggest need OVER a shinier luxury. The more I learned about him, the better and better he kept sounding.

But hey, I'm happy to say now that I stood by him on the day we drafted him INSTEAD of being in your shoes and standing by him AFTER THE FACT after he put together a great rookie season.

But yeah, try and criticize me for the way I judge prospects. This year, I made sure Kony Ealy was in my 1st mock of the year because I knew he had the chance to rise up the rankings. Didn't know how high, but I can't say I'm totally floored to see him being talked about as a potential 1st round pick for us. He put together the season he needed to. ...and yes, I know you don't like him, but at least you're "consistent" about it. LMAO.
Before the draft YOU had him rated as the #5 Center in the draft. After his name was called you were doing cartwheels. Same with Melton, the guy you said was Rat 2.0. "Same smell different fart: I believe was your wording. Two days later "he would make a great addition". I guess after "reserarch" he got younger, faster, didnt have knee surgery? Dont throw out a stupid statement like Alabama has an NFL type D and not expect to be called out on it. JM was a great college QB but there have been plenty of those that didnt pan out in the NFL and most didnt bring the baggage with them that he does. JM will not make us a better football team and I pray that he goes before 16 so Jerruh doesnt have to scratch that shiny toy itch. If he is there at 16 and Jerruh does the right thing and passes over him or trades down, it will show me that maybe hes turned over a new leaf and things will start to turn around. If we pick him it'll be same ole same ole and we'll be irrelevant for another 10 years. Lets grab Murray in the 4th if we want to groom somebody.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
Old 03-31-2014, 04:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Before the draft YOU had him rated as the #5 Center in the draft. After his name was called you were doing cartwheels. Same with Melton, the guy you said was Rat 2.0. "Same smell different fart: I believe was your wording. Two days later "he would make a great addition". I guess after "reserarch" he got younger, faster, didnt have knee surgery? Dont throw out a stupid statement like Alabama has an NFL type D and not expect to be called out on it. JM was a great college QB but there have been plenty of those that didnt pan out in the NFL and most didnt bring the baggage with them that he does. JM will not make us a better football team and I pray that he goes before 16 so Jerruh doesnt have to scratch that shiny toy itch. If he is there at 16 and Jerruh does the right thing and passes over him or trades down, it will show me that maybe hes turned over a new leaf and things will start to turn around. If we pick him it'll be same ole same ole and we'll be irrelevant for another 10 years. Lets grab Murray in the 4th if we want to groom somebody.
I'm not denying any of that. What part of it don't you get? Are people not allowed to change their minds on players as new information is learned? Is that your argument?

I never kept close tabs on Melton, but when I realized he only played 3 healthy seasons, the 4th season being hurt last year... then that made me change my mind on wanting him here. Realizing he was still that young instantly made me change my mind. But I'm proud to say that I made it known BEFORE our signing.

Are you saying I do this for EVERY player the Cowboys add and that I'm just a blind homer? There's too much proof in the past that goes against that.

...and Alabama DOES have as close to an NFL defense that you can find in college football. It's not an exact comparison, but it does show a lot. NFL defenses struggle with spread option attacks as well... in case you didn't know.

"Dont throw out a stupid statement like Alabama has an NFL type D and not expect to be called out on it" Gimme a ****ing break. The NFL talent they produce on defense on an annual basis is among tops in the college football and Nick Saban is a defensive guru.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:28 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'm not denying any of that. What part of it don't you get? Are people not allowed to change their minds on players as new information is learned? Is that your argument?

I never kept close tabs on Melton, but when I realized he only played 3 healthy seasons, the 4th season being hurt last year... then that made me change my mind on wanting him here. Realizing he was still that young instantly made me change my mind. But I'm proud to say that I made it known BEFORE our signing.

Are you saying I do this for EVERY player the Cowboys add and that I'm just a blind homer? There's too much proof in the past that goes against that.

...and Alabama DOES have as close to an NFL defense that you can find in college football. It's not an exact comparison, but it does show a lot. NFL defenses struggle with spread option attacks as well... in case you didn't know.

"Dont throw out a stupid statement like Alabama has an NFL type D and not expect to be called out on it" Gimme a ****ing break. The NFL talent they produce on defense on an annual basis is among tops in the college football and Nick Saban is a defensive guru.
I guess we have 2 different styles. I like to gather my information and base my opinions before I post something. You post stuff then gather your info later and that allows you to change your mind. Whatever works for you. Keep believing that SEC hype machine bro. Good QBs light Bama up just like everybody else.

Old 03-31-2014, 04:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Lol. Lets add to the circus!! 31 TDs, 10 picks in 15 games and its NEVER enough. And you call me spoiled. Top 10 QB but he needs to be pushed to play at a high level...
Hey at least he showed improvement from the 19 picks last season!

That Travis Frederick pick baby!!!!
Old 03-31-2014, 04:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I guess we have 2 different styles. I like to gather my information and base my opinions before I post something. You post stuff then gather your info later and that allows you to change your mind. Whatever works for you. Keep believing that SEC hype machine bro. Good QBs light Bama up just like everybody else.
Bro. Even professional scouts change their opinions on players from day to day.... from game to game... from workout to workout... Information is constantly coming through. Gosh.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:52 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Hey at least he showed improvement from the 19 picks last season!

That Travis Frederick pick baby!!!!
Only two QBs in NFL history with 26,000 passing yards, 190 TD passes and fewer than 100 INT through 100 starts are Tom Brady and Tony Romo. This guy you dog cuss but you like the We-Done signing. Lol pretty much sums you up.

TF was still a reach. Just happened to work out. It happens.

Old 03-31-2014, 04:57 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Bro. Even professional scouts change their opinions on players from day to day.... from game to game... from workout to workout... Information is constantly coming through. Gosh.
My opinion says Johnny will bust and/or be hurt, and Ealy is average and takes plays off. Do some more research then get back to me. You've got 6 weeks to change your mind lol.

Old 03-31-2014, 05:27 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline 2h
Howard Jones/LB/Shepherd has workout/visit scheduled with Dallas Cowboys
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ide-linebacker

Late rounder looks like.

Old 03-31-2014, 06:40 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like what I read physically....love the cover 2 because guys like this have high value for us but not much for other teams later in draft.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Only two QBs in NFL history with 26,000 passing yards, 190 TD passes and fewer than 100 INT through 100 starts are Tom Brady and Tony Romo. This guy you dog cuss but you like the We-Done signing. Lol pretty much sums you up.

TF was still a reach. Just happened to work out. It happens.
One has 5 SB appearances and 3 SB rings... the other???

This game isn't about stats broski. This is what gets you messed up in the head. Pretty much sums you up.

Who the **** cares about a reach if the player plays up to the value of the pick???? WHO???!!!! WHO DETERMINES REACHES????? MOCK DRAFTERS???? WTF??? YOU KNOW DAMN WELL that anything could've happened for him to not be there at our next pick. Stop trying to preach to us hypotheticals as facts.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:30 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
One has 5 SB appearances and 3 SB rings... the other???

This game isn't about stats broski. This is what gets you messed up in the head. Pretty much sums you up.

Who the **** cares about a reach if the player plays up to the value of the pick???? WHO???!!!! WHO DETERMINES REACHES????? MOCK DRAFTERS???? WTF??? YOU KNOW DAMN WELL that anything could've happened for him to not be there at our next pick. Stop trying to preach to us hypotheticals as facts.
One has a real GM and a HOF coach. The other?

Just goes to show if everybody else on the team produced at his high level we might be more competitive.

Most folks who dont defend their GM no matter what move he does or doesnt make, knows he was a 1st round reach. I know draft boards have no meaning to you and there is no such thing as draft values or reaches to you, as long as JJ calls their name they must be a great pick. If TF wouldnt have been there in the 2nd round then many others would have been. Warford for example, oh thats right, our GM didnt have him on our board.

Old 04-01-2014, 12:14 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
One has a real GM and a HOF coach. The other?

Just goes to show if everybody else on the team produced at his high level we might be more competitive.

Most folks who dont defend their GM no matter what move he does or doesnt make, knows he was a 1st round reach. I know draft boards have no meaning to you and there is no such thing as draft values or reaches to you, as long as JJ calls their name they must be a great pick. If TF wouldnt have been there in the 2nd round then many others would have been. Warford for example, oh thats right, our GM didnt have him on our board.
Most folks who can't tell the future don't have the knowledge to say Frederick would've been there for our 2nd round pick. I'm sorry the Cowboys couldn't pull off a steal in order for you to feel good about the pick. Sorry that they just had to take the guy at the pick they owned instead of figuring out another trade down again and pick up more value. I mean I'm sure they could've added another 6th or 7th pick in order to move down a little more where Frederick would've been in the "OK to pick" zone for you. Sorry that he lived up to the expectations of being the 31st pick and looks to be a cornerstone of our OL for the next decade. I'm truly truly sorry for this. Jerry and his staff just totally muffed this one up. Clearly. Only a homer would say that TF isn't a busted value at the 31st pick. Because the rest of the world knows that he is.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:22 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what I haven't had for a while. Big League Chew.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:39 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to love big league chew!
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:41 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
You know what I haven't had for a while. Big League Chew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNP63ncg_e0
Jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:58 AM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Most folks who can't tell the future don't have the knowledge to say Frederick would've been there for our 2nd round pick. I'm sorry the Cowboys couldn't pull off a steal in order for you to feel good about the pick. Sorry that they just had to take the guy at the pick they owned instead of figuring out another trade down again and pick up more value. I mean I'm sure they could've added another 6th or 7th pick in order to move down a little more where Frederick would've been in the "OK to pick" zone for you. Sorry that he lived up to the expectations of being the 31st pick and looks to be a cornerstone of our OL for the next decade. I'm truly truly sorry for this. Jerry and his staff just totally muffed this one up. Clearly. Only a homer would say that TF isn't a busted value at the 31st pick. Because the rest of the world knows that he is.
Did you miss the part where I said it worked out?

Old 04-01-2014, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://fansided.com/2014/03/29/redsk...-cowboys-fans/ is he for real..lol?
Old 04-01-2014, 09:47 AM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My opinion says Johnny will bust and/or be hurt, and Ealy is average and takes plays off. Do some more research then get back to me. You've got 6 weeks to change your mind lol.
You like Romo. Hate Manziel.
D Unit hates Romo. Loves Manziel.

They're the same goddamn player.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:58 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Except one's proven himself a winner at some level
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:24 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas View Post
Eh. I'm not sure why fans bother players who have moved on. I can understand him trolling them to an extent since Twitter is used for shameless self promotion and people trying to troll celebrities. He got his money in DC, so I ain't mad at him for that.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Eh. I'm not sure why fans bother players who have moved on. I can understand him trolling them to an extent since Twitter is used for shameless self promotion and people trying to troll celebrities. He got his money in DC, so I ain't mad at him for that.
Yeah, I don't know why on either side.. Anyway I guess its unimportant, lets continue with the romo vs manziel debate.