Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-23-2007, 01:55 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was watching Sportscenter's clip on Parcells' media press conferences...

FUNNY AS HELL!!!

My favorite was his one on answering what TO's status is during the preseason...

"What's his status? His status is... that when he takes his shirt off, he looks like a male model"... LMAO!!! Maybe it was the look on his face when he said it, but I laughed for about 2 minutes straight! LOL!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 03:30 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm on the Singletary bandwagon as I'm sure you know.

But I do have some questions. He's only been coaching for 4 years...that is something thats not to attractive to me. How does he evaluate both sides of the team offense/defense. He has never been a coordinator. That is something that really worries me. I think he is a great guy...but I would be really worried about having him as our HC right away. We would definately need to bring in some experienced guys to help him out.

I wonder if guys like Norv Turner and Jim Bates would be interested in coordinator jobs under him. This is what worries me.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 03:59 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule

But I do have some questions. He's only been coaching for 4 years...that is something thats not to attractive to me. How does he evaluate both sides of the team offense/defense. He has never been a coordinator. That is something that really worries me. I think he is a great guy...but I would be really worried about having him as our HC right away. We would definately need to bring in some experienced guys to help him out.

I wonder if guys like Norv Turner and Jim Bates would be interested in coordinator jobs under him. This is what worries me.
He is currently assistant HC for the Niners as well as their Defense Coach. Having HC experience really does not concern me as much as it used to. It's a common thing nowdays.. Look no further than Sean Payton... There is long if you care to research it. Singletary is a man of passion and he really wants to get a HC job. I have no doubt that he can bring it.

http://www.sf49ers.com/team/coaches_detail.php?PRKey=16
Quote:
Mike Singletary enters his second year with the 49ers and first as the assistant head coach/defense. Singletary was elevated to the post after serving one season as the assistant head coach/linebackers, the position he was named to on January 21, 2005.

A proven teacher who values work ethic and discipline, the 49ers linebackers played well this past season under Singletary’s direction. LB Derek Smith led the team with 163 tackles. Additionally, LB Brandon Moore finished second on team with 93 tackles and five sacks in only 10 starts and former 49ers LB Julian Peterson was chosen as a Pro Bowl alternate.

Singletary teamed with 49ers head coach Mike Nolan as the Baltimore Ravens inside linebackers coach for two seasons. Players have flourished under his tutelage, including Ray Lewis, who earned 2003 NFL Defensive Player of the Year honors. Under Singletary, the inside linebackers at Baltimore finished first and second in tackles in each of his seasons coaching the position. He was also part of a coaching staff that directed the Ravens defense to a third overall finish in 2003 and sixth overall in 2004.

After coaching under Nolan’s defensive staff for just two seasons, Singletary’s wisdom and commanding respect sent impressionable waves throughout the organization and team. When Nolan took his first head coaching position in San Francisco, Singletary’s character was a key cog in forming his coaching staff.

“Mike is one of the best leaders and teachers that I have ever been associated with,” Nolan said. “Mike teaches with great passion and great energy; two things that are very important, I think, to being a successful teacher. There are not too many people that command the respect that Mike does the minute he walks into a room.

“In Baltimore, Mike coached possibly the best linebacking corps in the NFL in Ray Lewis, Eddie Hartwell, Terrell Suggs and Peter Boulware. As a player, there are probably way too many things to list on Mike, but two things that stand out to me are his very successful 12-year NFL career and in 1998, his induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.”

In 2001, Singletary won the Walter Camp’s “Man of the Year Award,” based on his reputation for integrity and leadership within his profession and contributions benefiting his community, country and fellow man. He also co-founded Leadership Zone, a company that provides leadership training.
Old 01-23-2007, 04:02 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
Quote:

He is currently assistant HC for the Niners as well as the LB coach. Having HC experience really does not concern me as much as it used to. It's a common thing nowdays.. Look no further than Sean Payton... There is long if you care to research it. Singletary is a man of passion and he really wants to get a HC job. I have no doubt that he can bring it.
But guys like Peyton and Mangini were coordinators at some point before they were appointed head coaches.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-23-2007, 04:10 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He is currently assistant HC for the Niners as well as the LB coach. Having HC experience really does not concern me as much as it used to. It's a common thing nowdays.. Look no further than Sean Payton... There is long if you care to research it. Singletary is a man of passion and he really wants to get a HC job. I have no doubt that he can bring it.
But guys like Peyton and Mangini were coordinators at some point before they were appointed head coaches.
Yeah, but were they Assistant Head Coaches? Besides, I'm not exactly sure what the Niners homepage meant when they listed Singletary as their Defense Coach. They didn't have a Defensive Coordinator position... Isn't that the same thing? I dunno...

By the time Mike does have all that coordinator and jazz experience, he'll be scooped up by someone else... We're looking for a coach now... We should grab him now.
Old 01-23-2007, 04:21 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, but were they Assistant Head Coaches? Besides, I'm not exactly sure what the Niners homepage meant when they listed Singletary as their Defense Coach. They didn't have a Defensive Coordinator position... Isn't that the same thing? I dunno...

By the time Mike does have all that coordinator and jazz experience, he'll be scooped up by someone else... We're looking for a coach now... We should grab him now.
Billy Davis was the D cordinator the last two years I believe in SF and was fired right at the beginning of January if my memory serves me right.

Singletary has never been anything more then a assistant head coach and linebackers coach.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-23-2007, 08:29 AM    (permalink
iameverywhere

[quote="pocketaces"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iameverywhere
Funny to read the comments on this board about Bill being a failure or doing a bad job. What a joke.

With the coaching carousel in this league and Jerry Jones managing a revolving door of his very own (4 in 12 years?) how do you expect to win or build anything meaningful?

Took Cowher 15. Took Belichick some time including an abject failure in Cleveland.

Fans think winning (or even getting to) a SB is like waving a magic wand.

I wish Tom Landry would be here to dispel the supreme ignorance of these alleged Cowboy fans.[/q

PARCELLS QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jerry wanted him back.
Well, the latest report is Jerry "set up a few ground rules for Bill for next year." Bill thought about it and quit.

So, Jerry wants him back is repitition. Jerry wanted Bill back ding what Jerry wanted.

Why else the reprots of Jimmy Sexton working on an extension and thos now worthless Airplane Tickets to Mobile?

Get over yourself pocketaces. Repeating something that does not make sense is still repeating nonsense.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:30 AM    (permalink
iameverywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryman
I don't think Al Groh has been mentioned. Anybody think he will get a look?

not really saying I want him, but it seems like he is somebody Jerry would look at.
It was mentioned earlier.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:45 AM    (permalink
iameverywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces
Quote:
Quote:
this from Frank Luksa

The four-year Parcells era is easily classified. He built a better team and left a bigger mess.

Hiring Parcells was hailed as a masterstroke, and it turned out not to be. Judged by reputation and expectation, the Parcells era was keenly disappointing. It expires on a morose note and fades away like his teams did in December. In the final reckoning, his presence here amounted to nothing special.
All the Dallas Media hates Parcells. I would not expect much from those idiots in respect to Bill.

again with the media spin because it doesnt jive with what you think. let them say one thing in YOUR favor or thinking and youll be quoting them all over the place.
That is false. Actually the national media's coverage of Parcells performance is fair. They say it was half done. I agree. He fixed the entire management structure, found talent and developed talent. Remember the Woodson quote saying the whole Cowboys organization was a mess and Parcells fixed EVERYTHING. But let us ignore what knowledgable folks with no ax to grind are saying.

The Dallas Media hates Parcells because they want lap dog press conferences. They want some idiot who tells them everything they want to hear. I read it everyday. You going to tell me Matt Mosley knows football? Jean Jacque Taylor?

I read a JJT article that said Parcells wants simple schemes because that way he can control players actions on the field? Huh? That is stupid. Less complicated is less control but don't let that get in the way of a hate Parcells article. I iz an impoohtant righter anz hate Parcells cuz he ain't likez TO and dizrespectz us." Come on, a fair minded person can read between the lines.

Parcells has been despised by the media because he never became one of them. Parcells was big time when he got there, he refused to be a clown to kiss their butt, and will be big time long after he leaves.

It just kills them because the local beat guys, like Matt Mosley, will sliver back to anonimity dreaming of ESPN jobs and even lobbying for them on the Cowboys website.

LOL. The loser yesterday where Cowboy fans who could see beyond the day-to-day to the next season and beyond.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:45 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whether we agree on Parcells or not is qute honestly a moot point at this stage.

My question is, how does this effect FA and the draft for you guys?

I would assume that with JJ at complete control again, youre gonna go after big name guys and popular draft names without any method to the madness once again. This can dramatically effect the big board and FA.

Now, I all of a sudden expect you guys to go after Samuel in FA, and I expect whatever name establishes themself at the combine as a "workout warrior" to become a favorite of Jones. So who knows what kind of direction the team is in.

Thats what I want to know. The stuff that pertains to the future. And how they handle the post Parcells era.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:29 AM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
whether we agree on Parcells or not is qute honestly a moot point at this stage.

I would assume that with JJ at complete control again, youre gonna go after big name guys and popular draft names without any method to the madness once again. This can dramatically effect the big board and FA.

Now, I all of a sudden expect you guys to go after Samuel in FA, and I expect whatever name establishes themself at the combine as a "workout warrior" to become a favorite of Jones. So who knows what kind of direction the team is in.

Thats what I want to know. The stuff that pertains to the future. And how they handle the post Parcells era.
Well, all of that raises questions that no one here can realistically answer. Only after the HC is hired can we begin to get an idea of what the Cowboys will do.

There are some real personell questions now that Parcells has left that come up. Where does Terry Glenn fit in now? What about the two TE offense with Fasano? How about Flozell Adams / McQuistan? What about players like Roy Williams and Aaron Glenn? What will the next coach think of a RB by committee approach?l

There are alot of personell questions now.

As for me, my favorite coach would be Jeff Fisher (remember he hasn't signed the contract extension yet). He's young, he's been successfull, he has experience developing QB's and he is a defensive guy. He's my #1 choice. It may cost the cowboys a high draft pick to get him, but I think it's worth it.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:09 AM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As for the Wade Phillips supporters. Count me in as one of those. He was 29-19 with Buffalo with 2 playoff appearances in 3 years. I'll take that.

Also, I like what I'm hearing about Shottenheimer JR. Apparently the reason that Mangini hired him was prompted by discussions Mangini had with Belichick when he was there. Bill JR said that the offense of Shottenheimer JR was the most difficult to defend (oh and BTW that offense was designed by Norv Turner).

Designs by Thule

Quote:
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:12 AM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

As for the Wade Phillips supporters. Count me in as one of those. He was 29-19 with Buffalo with 2 playoff appearances in 3 years. I'll take that.

Also, I like what I'm hearing about Shottenheimer JR. Apparently the reason that Mangini hired him was prompted by discussions Mangini had with Belichick when he was there. Bill JR said that the offense of Shottenheimer JR was the most difficult to defend (oh and BTW that offense was designed by Norv Turner).

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Old 01-23-2007, 11:48 AM    (permalink
iameverywhere

Quote:

Well BBD, you said it.... Jerry will go after whatever other people tell him too as long as it is fashionable. So Asante, Thomas, Steinbach all of them. Remember Jerry's credo that players win games and any ol coach can coach it. If you live in NY this should look familiar. It is called the NY Yankees when George is running the show.

Really hard to root for a team micro-managed by Jones. I do not feel I am the only one, but unless he brings in some folks with credibility I will be a Jets fan for a long time. They seem to do it right and with some class. Jerry is heart ache.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
iameverywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUALUM99

The other one was Wade Phillips for a few years with Bowles as DC then bring in Jason Garrett (another Jerry favorite) to do the OC. In a few years, take Garrett for head coach cuz Jerry like him too.

I just can not see anyone who is young with credibility and not "in a major rush" taking anything from Jerry. It has to be "second time around" ex-Head Coaches who want a new HC job or second tier DCs who also want a shot as HC. On the DC and OC side it is the same thing -- second tier guys looking for an opportunity.

Shottenheimer Jr is considered top end. So I say forget it.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
GoodbyeParcells

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
this from Frank Luksa

The four-year Parcells era is easily classified. He built a better team and left a bigger mess.

Hiring Parcells was hailed as a masterstroke, and it turned out not to be. Judged by reputation and expectation, the Parcells era was keenly disappointing. It expires on a morose note and fades away like his teams did in December. In the final reckoning, his presence here amounted to nothing special.
All the Dallas Media hates Parcells. I would not expect much from those idiots in respect to Bill.

again with the media spin because it doesnt jive with what you think. let them say one thing in YOUR favor or thinking and youll be quoting them all over the place.
That is false. Actually the national media's coverage of Parcells performance is fair. They say it was half done. I agree. He fixed the entire management structure, found talent and developed talent. Remember the Woodson quote saying the whole Cowboys organization was a mess and Parcells fixed EVERYTHING. But let us ignore what knowledgable folks with no ax to grind are saying.

The Dallas Media hates Parcells because they want lap dog press conferences. They want some idiot who tells them everything they want to hear. I read it everyday. You going to tell me Matt Mosley knows football? Jean Jacque Taylor?

I read a JJT article that said Parcells wants simple schemes because that way he can control players actions on the field? Huh? That is stupid. Less complicated is less control but don't let that get in the way of a hate Parcells article. I iz an impoohtant righter anz hate Parcells cuz he ain't likez TO and dizrespectz us." Come on, a fair minded person can read between the lines.

Parcells has been despised by the media because he never became one of them. Parcells was big time when he got there, he refused to be a clown to kiss their butt, and will be big time long after he leaves.

It just kills them because the local beat guys, like Matt Mosley, will sliver back to anonimity dreaming of ESPN jobs and even lobbying for them on the Cowboys website.

LOL. The loser yesterday where Cowboy fans who could see beyond the day-to-day to the next season and beyond.
Dude,

you are so far off base with this crap you are spewing that you are standing in center field with a clown suit on.

JUST LIKE TAYLOR AND EVEN SPAGNOLA SAID....IT WAS A COMPLETE AND UTTER FAILURE ON HIS PART! NOT TO MENTION HOW SORRY HE WAS TO THE ORGANIZATION AS A WHOLE.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:31 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

How do you feel about Pepper Johnson? I think at the very least, he'd be an excellent fit at DC for you guys.

He's been the dline coach under Bellichick, and look at how well the dline is playing. And whats the weakness of the Cowboys defense? The dline. Sounds like a good fit to me.

For HC though, that would be iffy. Thats a big risk considering he hasn't been a DC let alone a HC. But he would continue to impliment the same philosophies and beliefs of BP, considering that Bellichick believes and runs the same exact system, and the same scheme. I think it would be a gamble, but one that could pay huge dividends.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
GoodbyeParcells

Quote:

You will? Wow HOF numbers there pal. Oh and what about that fine job he did in Denver? Phillips is another OLD hack who will be a BUST as a head coach! Might as well go get Turner or Gailey back....results will be the same.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:36 PM    (permalink
GoodbyeParcells

Quote:
Quote:

How do you feel about Pepper Johnson? I think at the very least, he'd be an excellent fit at DC for you guys.

He's been the dline coach under Bellichick, and look at how well the dline is playing. And whats the weakness of the Cowboys defense? The dline. Sounds like a good fit to me.

For HC though, that would be iffy. Thats a big risk considering he hasn't been a DC let alone a HC. But he would continue to impliment the same philosophies and beliefs of BP, considering that Bellichick believes and runs the same exact system, and the same scheme. I think it would be a gamble, but one that could pay huge dividends.
And you big blue rah rah Giant....Parcells was better than Landry and Lombardi? is that what you said in an eariler post? Or did I misread that...I hope I did because if that is what you said then you should be banned from these boards forever!

What did Parcells do in his career? He beat a smallilsh Denver team with no RB and had a kicker hand him a second trophy...did he dominate in the big game? NO! Did he put up back to back wins? NO! Did he dominate in any one decade? NO! SO TELL ME WHAT HE DID?????? 9th all time wininng? So what, anyone who stays aound 20+ years can get that....

The Cowboys have a weakness on the DL? What? To hear you guys tell it at the start of the year they were going to be awesome!!!! The problem with this team is what Goose said....this team is SLOW overall....so lets add some more slow white guys to it! :D
Old 01-23-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
jdnoyes
Rookie

jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:

If we go with an offensive head coach like Norv Turner then yeah i'd be stoked to get Pepper Johnson. While i'm a big supporter of Singeltary, he is a very inexperienced coach. If Jerry brings back Norv or hires another offensive guy then yeah sounds good.
jdnoyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodbyeParcells
Quote:
Quote:

And you big blue rah rah Giant....Parcells was better than Landry and Lombardi? is that what you said in an eariler post? Or did I misread that...I hope I did because if that is what you said then you should be banned from these boards forever!

What did Parcells do in his career? He beat a smallilsh Denver team with no RB and had a kicker hand him a second trophy...did he dominate in the big game? NO! Did he put up back to back wins? NO! Did he dominate in any one decade? NO! SO TELL ME WHAT HE DID?????? 9th all time wininng? So what, anyone who stays aound 20+ years can get that....
Mexico, your stupidity does not warrant an appropriate response. Get a life and or a girlfriend. By the way, multiple accounts are not allowed on the board.

See ya.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

You will? Wow HOF numbers there pal. Oh and what about that fine job he did in Denver? Phillips is another OLD hack who will be a BUST as a head coach! Might as well go get Turner or Gailey back....results will be the same.
If you've listened to reports, they say "Bum's Son" would only be a temporary HC until Garrett takes over. I think its a great idea.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:47 PM    (permalink
GoodbyeParcells

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mexico, your stupidity does not warrant an appropriate response. Get a life and or a girlfriend. By the way, multiple accounts are not allowed on the board.

See ya.
That is because you have no response son......none. Not one leg to stand on.....and they can ban me till the cows come home.....dynamic IP i love it!

Oh by the way....I only have 1 account.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:48 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

See ya.
That is because you have no response son......none. Not one leg to stand on.....and they can ban me till the cows come home.....dynamic IP i love it!
....you seriously need a female in your life....
Old 01-23-2007, 12:50 PM    (permalink
GoodbyeParcells

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
Quote:
Quote:

If you've listened to reports, they say "Bum's Son" would only be a temporary HC until Garrett takes over. I think its a great idea.
just waht this team needs...a "temp" bad idea....very bad because nobody will respect a temp..especially the players...so where is your logic on that move?