Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 07-31-2014, 10:38 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Sadly Brandon Carr's mother passed today. Hopefully he gets all the support he needs to help get him through the pain of losing a parent.
Wilcox, Mo, and Carr all lost parents in the last year. Motivation is there..time to step up. Carr does't even need to come back and start..get his feet under him when he is ready.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 02:03 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Late last week, the Cowboys approached me with a deal I told my agents I wanted to sign. My agents explained the pros and cons of this deal versus one that may be shorter term and/or higher guarantee. After careful consideration, I decided this long term deal was exactly what I wanted. Over the past three years, the Cowboys organization and Jones Family have helped me through trying times and I felt this was my opportunity to return the gratitude. I am beyond grateful for the Cowboys staff, my teammates, and the fans, and wanted to ensure I was locked in as a "Cowboy for Life". I want to thank everyone for their support and look forward to having a star on my helmet for the remainder of my career. -Tyron Smith.
http://dal.scout.com/story/1428062-i...on-smith?s=112

Last edited by D-Unit : 08-01-2014 at 02:05 AM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 06:52 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm feeling pretty good about the Cowboys future honestly. I think in all honesty the Boys end up 7-9, 8-8 again this year. I'm surprisingly ok with that. The way the Oline is developing into a monster, and potentially one of the best, along with the team being one of the youngest in the league. I think in a year or two we may have a real contender on our hands. I think the defense will be better than last years by default, but still won't be able to stop teams when it matters most. Still have another year or so of adding pieces to that side of the ball. Keep drafting and picking up FA's in the trenches...hope mr. glass(Sean Lee) can stay on the field for at least the stretch run at the end of a season. If Romo can stay healthy, the 2015-2017 seasons may be his Elway Superbowl years. Maybe?

The problem with 7-9 or 8-8 this year is that the pressure will be on, and Jerry will get antsy and possibly do something stupid. Like attempt to hire the next big name coach.
At this point, you might as well see the Romo/JG era through to the end. If Romo is the QB for the next 4-5 years, let JG finish what he's started....
If they're gonna fail, let them fail together(or succeed...hopefully).
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 01:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
I'm feeling pretty good about the Cowboys future honestly. I think in all honesty the Boys end up 7-9, 8-8 again this year. I'm surprisingly ok with that. The way the Oline is developing into a monster, and potentially one of the best, along with the team being one of the youngest in the league. I think in a year or two we may have a real contender on our hands. I think the defense will be better than last years by default, but still won't be able to stop teams when it matters most. Still have another year or so of adding pieces to that side of the ball. Keep drafting and picking up FA's in the trenches...hope mr. glass(Sean Lee) can stay on the field for at least the stretch run at the end of a season. If Romo can stay healthy, the 2015-2017 seasons may be his Elway Superbowl years. Maybe?

The problem with 7-9 or 8-8 this year is that the pressure will be on, and Jerry will get antsy and possibly do something stupid. Like attempt to hire the next big name coach.
At this point, you might as well see the Romo/JG era through to the end. If Romo is the QB for the next 4-5 years, let JG finish what he's started....
If they're gonna fail, let them fail together(or succeed...hopefully).
I really don't think Garrett is going anywhere even if we have a horrible season. I think if he wins 5 games, he's safe.
Old 08-01-2014, 01:52 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I really don't think Garrett is going anywhere even if we have a horrible season. I think if he wins 5 games, he's safe.
I'd be willing to place a wager on that. Under 7 wins, I say he's gone. 8-9 is a toss up and anything over 9 he gets a new deal. Everybody keeps saying our D will be better but I can't see how. Our D-line was getting abused yesterday. We only have 1 guy on that line that another team might have to game plan for. Everybody else are just jags, at least until proven otherwise. QBs are going to have all day to throw again its looking like.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 02:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
I'd be willing to place a wager on that. Under 7 wins, I say he's gone. 8-9 is a toss up and anything over 9 he gets a new deal. Everybody keeps saying our D will be better but I can't see how. Our D-line was getting abused yesterday. We only have 1 guy on that line that another team might have to game plan for. Everybody else are just jags, at least until proven otherwise. QBs are going to have all day to throw again its looking like.
OK I'll accept any wager. I think if things go sour they will use injury to blame as an excuse.
Old 08-01-2014, 04:02 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that Garrett is gone if they do the 8-8 dance again without any major injuries. Sure Sean Lee is a huge blow, but they've played without him before. If Romo, Dez, or Murray goes down then Jerrah will use excuses galore to retain Garrett.

If they stink it up and have a losing season then I think that Jerrah will look elsewhere. I know that he likes Garrett a lot, but at some point in time business will be a bigger factor in his decision. The Cowboys will always be big sellers, but the potential of being a perennial playoff team is what Jerry wants to see. Garrett only has so much rope.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm with D.

Jerry loves the culture and upward trajectory Garrett has put in place. Honestly I think he's viewed as an agreeable Jimmy Johnson (whether that turns out to be true or not is up for debate).

He brought Garrett into the HC position before he was ready and now that he's developing with the team I'm not sure he's going to cut him loose. Barring something stupid happening (5 wins with a healthy roster) etc. IMHO there is no doubt we have a better foundation now than we have had in a LONG time.

As for Garrett... he's laid the foundation but he really needs to build the house now.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 05:54 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
I'm with D.

Jerry loves the culture and upward trajectory Garrett has put in place. Honestly I think he's viewed as an agreeable Jimmy Johnson (whether that turns out to be true or not is up for debate).

He brought Garrett into the HC position before he was ready and now that he's developing with the team I'm not sure he's going to cut him loose. Barring something stupid happening (5 wins with a healthy roster) etc. IMHO there is no doubt we have a better foundation now than we have had in a LONG time.

As for Garrett... he's laid the foundation but he really needs to build the house now.
I agree with all of that but I just dont think JJ can take a losing season following all the 8-8's. Maybe he will prove me wrong. Maybe we DO have a new JJ that can pass on a Johnny football for a boring ol' offensive lineman. I hope Jason takes the decision out of his hands and makes the playoffs despite our poorus D. If we make the playoffs, I think he gets a new 5 year deal. Thats what we all would love to see.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
Old 08-01-2014, 07:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
I'm with D.

That' s a good way of putting it. Couldn't have said it better.
Old 08-02-2014, 08:39 AM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He needs to get his head out of his ass on game days. We're at a disadvantage with him as our game manager on Sundays. Foundation, culture, all good,but when you cost your team games because of ridiculous decision making, it's all moot.
dsc1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 10:24 AM    (permalink
BroadcasterC
Rookie

BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc1600 View Post
He needs to get his head out of his ass on game days. We're at a disadvantage with him as our game manager on Sundays. Foundation, culture, all good,but when you cost your team games because of ridiculous decision making, it's all moot.
Nothing bothers me more than trying to be what we aren't, i.e. having a 1 possession lead with 4 minutes left, getting into a jumbo package, trying to run out the clock, go 3 and out, and then punt the ball back to the other team and give them a chance against our defense.

The Lions game last year reminds me of that. Garrett, Linehan, and this offense needs to have the mentality that if we have a lead inside 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter, we need to score again, run the clock out, or we're going to lose.

Nothing else.
BroadcasterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:04 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc1600 View Post
I'm not a religious man, but amen to this post. Winning matters above all. It's great that Garrett has built a good team with a "want to win" attitude, but he blows it all during gameday. I don't think he can survive that long when he's the one that's blowing games and being outcoached on the regular.

Old 08-02-2014, 07:54 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

He hasnt been talked about on here, but Terrance Mitchell has been tearing it up on everybody not named Dez.

Quote:
Yes I would say Terrance Mitchell, who we had decent grades on - the fourth, fifth round - and were surprised to see him there. And he missed the OTA because of the school session. When he came out, when he shows up at minicamp, he just makes plays. He's one of those guys that you see it on. A type likened to Jairus Byrd - the people that come from Oregon that have a feel for the game. And you saw that natural ability. He may not be a 4.3 corner, but he's 4.5 with great instincts that make him a 4.4-type player.
Quote:
To Mitchell's credit, he hit the field running and was ready to go. His work against the receivers on their release drills was solid in the way he was able to position himself off the line. Mitchell was able to carry the start of his day into the 7-on-7 period, where he lined up at right corner. No matter what player was across from him, he showed nice quickness along with the ability to adjust as the route was going up the field. He played with a great deal of comfort both mentally and physically. He appeared to have a good feel for these routes that he was seeing. Devin Street tried to take him up the field on a fade, but Mitchell was able to jam him on the line which threw off the timing of the route. Jerome Henderson put him to the test on Tuesday and Mitchell came out no worse for wear.
Quote:
mike fisher ‏@fishsports
#Cowboys Jerome Henderson is coaching CB Mitchell HARD. Why? Because the kid MATTERS.
Quote:
Dan Turner ‏@DTSTurner
Dez Bryant doesn't like Terrance Mitchell. Mitchell being very physical with him
Quote:
David Helman ‏@HelmanDC
Terrance Mitchell is always doing something. Picked off a pass in 1v1, flagged for shoving.
Sounding like a 7th round steal at this point.

Old 08-02-2014, 08:12 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

Terrence Mitchell could help make up for the potential sting of B.W. Webb. If Webb doesn't come through like people hoped then Mitchell looks to steal that spot in a big way. I can't wait to see him play. They are always talking about him positively on DC.com and BTB.

Old 08-02-2014, 08:26 PM    (permalink
BroadcasterC
Rookie

BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BroadcasterC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Terrence Mitchell could help make up for the potential sting of B.W. Webb. If Webb doesn't come through like people hoped then Mitchell looks to steal that spot in a big way. I can't wait to see him play. They are always talking about him positively on DC.com and BTB.
The thing about B.W. Webb is that everyone thought he was a great pick, his scouting reports were outstanding, he was the best slot corner in the draft, amazing quickness measurables, etc. etc. I don't know why he's playing like garbage. People thought he was the best pick of our draft.

That leads me to question Henderson's coaching.. I know his demeanor and attitude is great, but his track record isn't good right now. Carr is clearly worse here that he was in Kansas City, everyone in the NFL had Claiborne as a top 5 pick, best defensive player in the draft, and look at how he's played so far...

Campo was absolute garbage at secondary coach too. We've just had bad secondary coaches lately. Poor DB technique, guys so wide open it doesn't even make sense at an NFL level, etc.

If this season is a train wreck in the secondary again, that has to be our #1 priority this off-season. Find a damn coach for that group.

EDIT: Speaking of the devil...
Quote:
Rowan Kavner ‏@KavnerDC
First-team offense just picked on Webb all the way down the field, ending in a TD to Terrance Williams against the corner

Last edited by BroadcasterC : 08-02-2014 at 08:28 PM.
Old 08-02-2014, 08:38 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadcasterC View Post
The thing about B.W. Webb is that everyone thought he was a great pick, his scouting reports were outstanding, he was the best slot corner in the draft, amazing quickness measurables, etc. etc. I don't know why he's playing like garbage. People thought he was the best pick of our draft.

That leads me to question Henderson's coaching.. I know his demeanor and attitude is great, but his track record isn't good right now. Carr is clearly worse here that he was in Kansas City, everyone in the NFL had Claiborne as a top 5 pick, best defensive player in the draft, and look at how he's played so far...

Campo was absolute garbage at secondary coach too. We've just had bad secondary coaches lately. Poor DB technique, guys so wide open it doesn't even make sense at an NFL level, etc.

If this season is a train wreck in the secondary again, that has to be our #1 priority this off-season. Find a damn coach for that group.

EDIT: Speaking of the devil...
I liked the pick at the time, and I hope that he doesn't play too poorly like he has in the past. I think it's a mental thing with him. The talent is there, but he seems to have problems knowing where to be. I think the jump to the NFL was maybe too much, and then he lost his confidence with guys like Sterling Moore and now Mitchell breathing down his neck.

Maybe Henderson could be an issue. Campo had guys playing pretty poorly as well once, and that was shocking considering that he has a good track record in all of his years. I think one thing that could be the case though is the changing of schemes. First they wanted guys to play soft man in Wade's system, and then hard man in Rob's. Then they wanted them to play a ton of zone under Kiffin, and now things look to be going back to man a lot with Marinelli. Some consistency would help.

Old 08-03-2014, 12:54 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

FYI the blue/white game will be on DallasCowboy.com at 430 CT.

Old 08-03-2014, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carr / Claiborne were press specialist CBs forced to play off in a Cover 2 scheme last year. You would be hard pressed to find a worse scheme for our corners than last year.

Marinelli loves to press. Our corners love to press. It should be a banner year for them. BW Webb is in a tough spot. I LOVED him as a nickel/dime guy who could mirror but his size hurts him a lot when he moves outside.

Given that we will be pressing and Webb isn't a high level ST guy Mitchell could definitely steal his roster spot if he continues to play well.

Hoping to be home in time to watch the Blue/White game. Always fun to watch Dallas vs Dallas.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 07:17 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

Dez and Wilcox going at it! lol

Old 08-03-2014, 11:53 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Welcome to the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Linebacker Rolando McClain, who was looking at first-team snaps in the mostly situational practice, suffered a hamstring strain and did not take part in any drills after the special teams' portion of practice

Old 08-05-2014, 09:15 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta love Scandrick.

Quote:
Before the official start of practice, the defense gathered to work on run fits. The last man on the field was Jeremy Mincey, whose late arrival did not go unnoticed. As he hustled over to where his defensive mates were already set to work, Orlando Scandrick yelled out, quite loudly, "F&#% Mincey. Same time every day. We say we want to be good." This was awesome for two reasons: clearly, the defense is talking about how it wants to be good, and what it will take to get there. And Scandrick is stepping up, policing the guys whose actions belie their words. Last time I checked, this is called leadership.
http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2014/...pleted-defense

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:59 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starting really to be encouraged from what I'm seeing and hearing out of training camp.

http://es.pn/1y1GNMp

Stuff like this.

I think the boys may surprise the league this year actually. I can see them with 10 wins...starting with a week one thrashing of the 9ers.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 01:14 PM    (permalink
BroadcasterC
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
Starting really to be encouraged from what I'm seeing and hearing out of training camp.

http://es.pn/1y1GNMp

Stuff like this.

I think the boys may surprise the league this year actually. I can see them with 10 wins...starting with a week one thrashing of the 9ers.
We should beat the 49ers. With Bowman and Aldon Smith out for that game, Our offense should be able to score more points than theirs.

God I can't wait for the monday reactions after we win.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:41 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Sounding like the flake McClain is quitting again. Dude needs to get his sh*t together. Time to move on.