Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-31-2007, 02:15 PM    (permalink
amiyahomiojs

If you don't think we have on the field speed at WR, then what team are you watching?

As terms of ON THE FIELD speed, T.O. is the FASTEST player in the NFL at any position when it comes to ON THE FIELD speed, not 40 times, but on the field, T.O. smokes EVERYONE.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:18 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41
If you don't think we have on the field speed at WR, then what team are you watching?

As terms of ON THE FIELD speed, T.O. is the FASTEST player in the NFL at any position when it comes to ON THE FIELD speed, not 40 times, but on the field, T.O. smokes EVERYONE.
Your the guy who is so worried about the future. How long can TG and TO play for us...the only guys on the bench that proved they could play are Crayton and Hurd...neither are burners...if TO or TG(crossing my fingures) were to go down...our deep threat would be a none factor.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule

First Round in this order
1)Ted Ginn
2)Top CB Hall/Revis/Houston
3)Levi Brown

Second Round
1)Brandon Meriweather
2)Lamarr Woodley
3)Justin Blalock
4)Marcus McCauley
5)Quentin Moses
6)Craig Davis
I really hate Ginn.. He has horrible hands.. If we go WR in the first I want Dwayne Bowe.. To succeed in the NFl you need good hans, good route running and you have to play phisical.. Ginn doesn't have these qualities..

Why do you want another rush-backer in the second? Do you want to bench Carpenter or use this guy as a situational player? I would prefere Alama-Francis in the second.. We don't need other LBs, our issues are in the d-line..

D-Unit: Scott is very high on Griffin abilities to cover and I think that Merriweather is a greta cover guy.. I hope you're wrong :D

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My plan:

FA:

Asante Samuels - Throw the boat at him. Move Henry to FS.

Cory Redding - Would be a huge acquisition. Bring the Texas boy home! Would help our our pass rush attack and allow the young guys to ease in the rotation instead of rushing them in. Our depth would be killer!... and just by looking at the Bears Defense... we should all learn our lesson about depth.

Montrae Holland/Derrick Dockery/Jake Scott/Kris Deilman/Jacob Bell/Eric Steinback/Floyd Womack - Get one of 'em.

Najeh Davenport - If Norv is our coach, I'm pretty sure we'll go after him. He's big and can catch the ball. Would give our runnning attack an added dimension.

Andre Gurode - Resign

25M in cap should get the job done.

Draft:

1st - NT DeMarcus Tyler
2nd - OT Tony Ugoh/Doug Free
3rd - K Mason Crosby

Day 2
4th - WR Steve Smith/Jacoby Jones
5th - DE/OLB Melila Purcell
6th - OLB Dallas Sartz
7th - Who cares? How about another small school QB? Toby Korrodi, Tyler Thigpen, Jeff Smith???

It ain't hard... Get'r done and let's rock N Roll!

QB Tony Romo
RB Julius Jones, Marion Barber, Najeh Davenport
FB Oliver Hoyte/Lousaka Polite
WR Terrell Owens/Miles Austin/Sam Hurd
WR Terry Glenn/Patrick Crayton/Steve Smith or Jacoby Jones
TE Jason Witten/Anthony Fasano
LT Flozell Adams/Ugoh or Free
LG Kyle Kozier/Cory Proctor
C Andre Gurode/Al Johnson
RG FA Guard/Marco Rivera
RT Marc Colubmo/Jason Fabini

DE Chris Canty/Jason Hatcher
NT Jason Ferguson/DeMarcus Tyler
DE Cory Redding/Marcus Spears/Melila Purcell
OLB DeMarcus Ware/Kevin Burnett
ILB Bradie James/Ryan Fowler
ILB Akin Ayodele/Bobby Carpenter
OLB Greg Ellis/Dallas Sartz
CB Terence Newman/Jaques Reeves
CB Asante Samuels/Aaron Glenn
FS Anthony Henry/Pat Watkins
SS Roy Williams/Keith Davis
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano
Quote:

First Round in this order
1)Ted Ginn
2)Top CB Hall/Revis/Houston
3)Levi Brown

Second Round
1)Brandon Meriweather
2)Lamarr Woodley
3)Justin Blalock
4)Marcus McCauley
5)Quentin Moses
6)Craig Davis
I really hate Ginn.. He has horrible hands.. If we go WR in the first I want Dwayne Bowe.. To succeed in the NFl you need good hans, good route running and you have to play phisical.. Ginn doesn't have these qualities..

Why do you want another rush-backer in the second? Do you want to bench Carpenter or use this guy as a situational player? I would prefere Alama-Francis in the second.. We don't need other LBs, our issues are in the d-line..

D-Unit: Scott is very high on Griffin abilities to cover and I think that Merriweather is a greta cover guy.. I hope you're wrong :D
Griffin is not an elite cover guy. Can he cover? It's his job right? He'll make plays from time to time... Reliable? Not in my opinion.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
amiyahomiojs

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
My plan:

FA:

Cory Redding - Would be a huge acquisition. Bring the Texas boy home! Would help our our pass rush attack and allow the young guys to ease in the rotation instead of rushing them in. Our depth would be killer!... and just by looking at the Bears Defense... we should all learn our lesson about depth.

Montrae Holland/Derrick Dockery/Jake Scott/Kris Deilman/Jacob Bell/Eric Steinback/Floyd Womack - Get one of 'em.

Najeh Davenport - If Norv is our coach, I'm pretty sure we'll go after him. He's big and can catch the ball. Would give our runnning attack an added dimension.

Andre Gurode - Resign

Draft:

1st - NT DeMarcus Tyler
3rd - K Mason Crosby

Day 2
6th - OLB Dallas Sartz
7th - Who cares? How about another small school QB? Toby Korrodi, Tyler Thigpen, Jeff Smith???

I like it, but I think we have to have 2 days one o-lineman, IDK why, we just do IMO. It is the weakness of our team. If we could get even and avergage push on a normal basis, our offense would be unstoppable.

And no resigning Culombo????!?!?!?!?!!!!!!??? am I missing something.......
Old 01-31-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
My plan:

FA:

Andre Gurode - Resign

Draft:

1st - NT DeMarcus Tyler
3rd - K Mason Crosby

Day 2
6th - OLB Dallas Sartz

I like it, but I think we have to have 2 days one o-lineman, IDK why, we just do IMO. It is the weakness of our team. If we could get even and avergage push on a normal basis, our offense would be unstoppable.

Just updated my post... Yeah Columbo, Crayton and perhaps Coleman comin' back.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My plan:

FA:

I'm down with dat **** my brother
Coleman bye bye?
Get er dun
u still want him...idk MB3 is the tougher run and the better catcher...Davenport wouldn't even make the roster

Andre Gurode - Resign
No Marc Columbo...we fix RT and you wanna find another one?

Draft:

1st - NT DeMarcus Tyler is he really a impact guy...i don't see it
2nd - OT Tony Ugoh/Doug Free Free is a reachhh but i agree if no columbo
3rd - K Mason Crosby I pondered it...rather have josh brown :P don't believe in a first day kicker..NE did just fine in the fourth tho..makes me think.

Day 2
Steve Smith isn't fast enough or big enough...I don't like him as a compliment to Hurd/Crayton...he can't even contribute on special teams. Jones struggles with judging the ball but w/e solid pick.

6th - OLB Dallas Sartz
7th - Who cares? How about another small school QB? Toby Korrodi, Tyler Thigpen, Jeff Smith???Drew Tate is my guy...best backup in the world

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-31-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Quote:
My plan:

FA:

Andre Gurode - Resign

Draft:

1st - NT DeMarcus Tyler
3rd - K Mason Crosby

Day 2
6th - OLB Dallas Sartz

Yeah, I was surprised you didn't mention resigning Columbo either. And Crosby in the 3rd? Grammatica didn't do enough to give you any confidence in him?
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinChase
Quote:
Quote:
My plan:

FA:

Andre Gurode - Resign

Draft:

1st - NT DeMarcus Tyler
3rd - K Mason Crosby

Day 2
6th - OLB Dallas Sartz

Yeah, I was surprised you didn't mention resigning Columbo either. And Crosby in the 3rd? Grammatica didn't do enough to give you any confidence in him?
He was good as a kicker...but his kick off's were consistantly weak.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-31-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My plan:

FA:

Andre Gurode - Resign

Draft:

1st - NT DeMarcus Tyler
3rd - K Mason Crosby

Day 2
6th - OLB Dallas Sartz

I just hate the thought of going into the season with a rookie kicker. I don't care if he's the second coming of Morten Andersen--a rookie's going to struggle.
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I just hate the thought of going into the season with a rookie kicker. I don't care if he's the second coming of Morten Andersen--a rookie's going to struggle.
Tell that too Stephen Gostkoski. He was drafted in the fourth round by NE...he went 20-26 with a 52 yarder. He consistantly kicked to the goalline or into the endzone. This is also in NE weather...its not unheard of for a rookie to do good...although its far from a sure thing.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-31-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumor has it that Jerry is going to bring in Norv Turner as HC, Ron Rivera as DC and Jason Garrett as OC.

Ron Turner (Norv's brother) is on the Chicago Coaching staff now. Apparently Norv pitched the Ron Rivera as DC during his interview.

Ron Rivera's contract is up after the super bowl. Chicago can't stop him from moving to Dallas as the DC.

Singletary is possibly the HC IF and ONLY IF Rivera doesn't take the DC job and Wade Phillips doesn't take the job. Singletary would be the choice for DC if San Fran would allow the move.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My plan:

FA:

Andre Gurode - Resign

Draft:

1st - NT DeMarcus Tyler
3rd - K Mason Crosby

Day 2
6th - OLB Dallas Sartz

NE and Chicago did fine. It's not a guarantee, but if we have the luxury of taking the best kicker in the 3rd... we're not wasting the pick.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUALUM99
Rumor has it that Jerry is going to bring in Norv Turner as HC, Ron Rivera as DC and Jason Garrett as OC.

Ron Turner (Norv's brother) is on the Chicago Coaching staff now. Apparently Norv pitched the Ron Rivera as DC during his interview.

Ron Rivera's contract is up after the super bowl. Chicago can't stop him from moving to Dallas as the DC.

Singletary is possibly the HC IF and ONLY IF Rivera doesn't take the DC job and Wade Phillips doesn't take the job. Singletary would be the choice for DC if San Fran would allow the move.
I kinda like the sound of that... I like Ron Rivera as HC over Norv though.

No Singletary???
Old 01-31-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:

No Singletary???
http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cf...F85C3D985CDABE

We'll know after the superbowl....before it was speculation that we may find out today...well atleast we know we'll get the best available option.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-31-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

No Singletary???
Singletary may indeed get the job, but it's contingent upon Rivera saying no first. If Wade is hired, Singletary could become the DC if San Fran allows it.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No Singletary???
Singletary may indeed get the job, but it's contingent upon Rivera saying no first. If Wade is hired, Singletary could become the DC if San Fran allows it.
Does Rivera have any experience with the 3-4?

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if Rivera is DC does that mean we switch to the 4-3???
Old 01-31-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
My plan:

FA:

I'm down with dat *********** my brother
Coleman bye bye?
Get er dun
u still want him...idk MB3 is the tougher run and the better catcher...Davenport wouldn't even make the roster

Andre Gurode - Resign

Draft:

3rd - K Mason Crosby I pondered it...rather have josh brown :P don't believe in a first day kicker..NE did just fine in the fourth tho..makes me think.

Day 2
Steve Smith isn't fast enough or big enough...I don't like him as a compliment to Hurd/Crayton...he can't even contribute on special teams. Jones struggles with judging the ball but w/e solid pick.

6th - OLB Dallas Sartz
7th - Who cares? How about another small school QB? Toby Korrodi, Tyler Thigpen, Jeff Smith???Drew Tate is my guy...best backup in the world

I think I threw you off by not mentioning Columbo as a FA signing... I thought that was automatic. haha!

On Redding... I don't know how that would affect Coleman, but I think he's a significant upgrade over him. I'm talking about sticking Redding in as a starter over Spears (who is just not ready).

On Najeh... You know I've like him for a long time. ;) He should be a cheap signing and the depth can't hurt. I'm not saying give him starter carries... 3-5 a game and serve back up duty.

On Tyler... Let's save that debate for later. He's my man this year though!

On Steve Smith... He's an extremely smart player that has a nose for getting open, finding the soft spots in zone coverage and making tough catches. I've watched him over the years, and have always been impressed with him. He's an outstanding route runner and has great hands. He'll make the tough catch and is very clutch.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My plan:

FA:

I'm down with dat *********** my brother
Coleman bye bye?
Get er dun

Andre Gurode - Resign

Draft:

Day 2

6th - OLB Dallas Sartz

I think I threw you off by not mentioning Columbo as a FA signing... I thought that was automatic. haha!

On Redding... I don't know how that would affect Coleman, but I think he's a significant upgrade over him. I'm talking about sticking Redding in as a starter over Spears (who is just not ready).

On Najeh... You know I've like him for a long time. ;) He should be a cheap signing and the depth can't hurt. I'm not saying give him starter carries... 3-5 a game and serve back up duty.

On Tyler... Let's save that debate for later. He's my man this year though!

On Steve Smith... He's an extremely smart player that has a nose for getting open, finding the soft spots in zone coverage and making tough catches. I've watched him over the years, and have always been impressed with him. He's an outstanding route runner and has great hands. He'll make the tough catch and is very clutch.
The only way I can see this happening if someone offers crayton a deal and we don't match it. Steve Smith doesn't offer us anything different then Crayton does.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-31-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
Old 01-31-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
I'll let you know after he returns my call :|

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-31-2007, 03:55 PM    (permalink
jdnoyes
Rookie

jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.

I'm glad that I don't have to check the internet to see if there is an announcement every 10 minutes, till after the superbowl. Also seems to be good news for those of us who are Singletary supporters. If Norv was the lock most of us thought he was Jerry would have gone ahead and made the announcement. Apparently Singletary made enough of an impression on Jerry to make him pause. And now he may interview Rivera and Caldwell, which is also good news.
jdnoyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdnoyes
http://dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?id=7A148E28-B811-27F8-E6F85C3D985CDABE

I'm glad that I don't have to check the internet to see if there is an announcement every 10 minutes, till after the superbowl. Also seems to be good news for those of us who are Singletary supporters. If Norv was the lock most of us thought he was Jerry would have gone ahead and made the announcement. Apparently Singletary made enough of an impression on Jerry to make him pause. And now he may interview Rivera and Caldwell, which is also good news.
Rivera would be tried as a DC i'm assuming...I also posted this link above..

Designs by me
Quote: