Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 02-07-2007, 09:32 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
I like the fact that we could be more versatile, but I'm just concerned about the fact that the past few years, we've been drafting and signing FAs all to fit the 3-4, and I don't think it makes sense to get a guy who has never run a 3-4. I like that we could be more versatile, but it just scares me that Rivera has no experience with what we've been set up to be.
Open up your eyes man....tell me exactly what defense we playing in detroit. I can only think of one guy who the 4-3 really hampers to the point where he can't use his full potential and that is Chris Canty. Everyone else on the defense can benefit just as much from being versatile.
Canty would be good trade bait if we moved to the 3-4. A lot of the players we've picked up can play in the 4-3. James and Canty are the only one's that are iffy. By no means am I suggesting we switch to the 4-3, but it could be done without many problems.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 09:34 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ware is really going to have to bulk up if this is the case. I think its a challenge he'd be happy to accept though.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
Ware is really going to have to bulk up if this is the case. I think its a challenge he'd be happy to accept though.
I have to disagree, I don't believe he has to put on weight at all. His current weight seems to be where he is most optimal. There are plenty of 4-3 pass rushers who are under 260, Jason Taylor, Kearse, Alex Brown and so on. If he feels he can take on OT at his bulk right now, then he is alright I believe. There no rule where you have to be 6-5 285 to play DE. He has the speed, athleticism, and developing pass rushing skills he can depend on to get the job done.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
I have to disagree, I don't believe he has to put on weight at all. His current weight seems to be where he is most optimal. There are plenty of 4-3 pass rushers who are under 260, Jason Taylor, Kearse, Alex Brown and so on. If he feels he can take on OT at his bulk right now, then he is alright I believe. There no rule where you have to be 6-5 285 to play DE. He has the speed, athleticism, and developing pass rushing skills he can depend on to get the job done.
Yeah I was gonna say, look at Simeon Rice and Dwight Freeney. They do fine at their small weights as REs in the Cover 2.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 01:14 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just like to further my points by showing this quote.

Quote:
He is open to running a combination of 3-4 and 4-3 schemes, and intimated that the Cover-2 they ran at Chicago is more Lovie Smith's scheme than his own. He described his defensive philosophy as aggressive and attacking, a mixture of what he learned from Buddy Ryan and Jim Johnson.
So if we really think about it...he had a dominate defense....adjusting to a scheme that wasn't his. Hopefully this will shut the people questioning his ability to coach the 3-4 up.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
amiyahomiojs

So does Newman have a shot or all 3 corners are now in hawaii?
Old 02-07-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
He is open to running a combination of 3-4 and 4-3 schemes, and intimated that the Cover-2 they ran at Chicago is more Lovie Smith's scheme than his own. He described his defensive philosophy as aggressive and attacking, a mixture of what he learned from Buddy Ryan and Jim Johnson.
So if we really think about it...he had a dominate defense....adjusting to a scheme that wasn't his. Hopefully this will shut the people questioning his ability to coach the 3-4 up.
Thats encouraging, maybe we will be able to stick with the 3-4 after all. :D
Old 02-07-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
fryman
Rookie

fryman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

Quote:
As long as they don't switch to a cover 2 I am fine. I would love too see them run both 3-4 and 4-3. I think that is a good way to utilize our depth at LB and DL.

How I would like to see the formations-
4-3-
Ware/Hatcher-Ratliff/Canty-Spears-Ellis
Carpenter-Ayodele-Burnett

Hatcher could come in for Ware some, to give him rest, and Canty could come in for Ratliff on rushing downs.

3-4-
Spears-Ferguson-Canty
Ware-Ayodele-James-Carpenter
fryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87
If jones hires rivera, who is the front runner to be DC?
http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/user/Grizz

Leslie Frazier perhaps???

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41
who cares... he got snubbed. even if he were put in at this point its not that satisfying to know that 2 people needed to drop out for him to make it in.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So is Turner out of the picture now? Does it have to do with him not liking Garret at OC, and wanting more control than JJ will give him?
edgrenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336
Quote:
who cares... he got snubbed. even if he were put in at this point its not that satisfying to know that 2 people needed to drop out for him to make it in.
You've gotta figure arguably the best corner in the NFC should get awarded somehow
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well now we have no more interviews scheduled.
No signed Coaches.
And there is only about 2 1/2 weeks until the Combine.
Oh we are in great shape

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
I like the fact that we could be more versatile, but I'm just concerned about the fact that the past few years, we've been drafting and signing FAs all to fit the 3-4, and I don't think it makes sense to get a guy who has never run a 3-4. I like that we could be more versatile, but it just scares me that Rivera has no experience with what we've been set up to be.
Open up your eyes man....tell me exactly what defense we playing in detroit. I can only think of one guy who the 4-3 really hampers to the point where he can't use his full potential and that is Chris Canty. Everyone else on the defense can benefit just as much from being versatile.
The 4-3 will not just hamper Canty. Canty will be out of the picture IMO if we switch to the 4-3. Marcus Spears would have to learn a new position. He played DE at LSU, so he'd have to grow into that, which would take time. Also, in the 3-4, Ellis will be a much larger part of the D, which makes his age a factor, and now the guy that we groomed to success him, Carp, is at a totally different position. That adds a DE to the list of needs in the near future with Ellis' age. Ware has been learning a new position for the past 2 years, and moving him back to 4-3 DE would hamper his development IMO, and Ware doesn't exactly have an array of pass-rushing moves to use at DE. He would be a much better player at 3-4 OLB IMO. Plus, we'd need a bit more depth at DE, so we add depth at DE to the list of needs. We've got lots of good OLBs that could fit the 4-3. With Carp, Adoyele, and Burnett I think we'd be fine at OLB. The thing about LB is , we don't have a 4-3 MLB on the roster. We just don't have anyone that would fit there. Plus, what do you do with Bradie James, now? He doesn't fit in at all. So now, MLB is a need.

So, are needs now are : FS, CB, NT, DE ,MLB, Backup QB, and WR. That's a slew of needs. Compared to the needs in a 3-4: FS, CB, NT, Backup QB, and WR. That's do-able. Adding two more needs to the list sets us back.

Now, I'd be fine with us having a versatile defense. I'm fine with us being more attacking, heck, I'd love for us to be more aggressive, but I don't want to see a 4-3 here. Rivera has never outright said (to my knowledge) that he would stick to the 3-4, and the way he talks about it makes me think he'll swith it and throw in a 3-4 look here and there. Now, if Rivera came out and said he'd run the 3-4 as our base defense, then I'd be a huge supporter of the move, but until then, I'm not a big fan of it.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
amiyahomiojs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336
Quote:
You've gotta figure arguably the best corner in the NFC should get awarded somehow
exactly. :?
Old 02-07-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The 4-3 will not just hamper Canty. Canty will be out of the picture IMO if we switch to the 4-3. Marcus Spears would have to learn a new position. He played DE at LSU, so he'd have to grow into that, which would take time. Also, in the 3-4, Ellis will be a much larger part of the D, which makes his age a factor, and now the guy that we groomed to success him, Carp, is at a totally different position. That adds a DE to the list of needs in the near future with Ellis' age. Ware has been learning a new position for the past 2 years, and moving him back to 4-3 DE would hamper his development IMO, and Ware doesn't exactly have an array of pass-rushing moves to use at DE. He would be a much better player at 3-4 OLB IMO. Plus, we'd need a bit more depth at DE, so we add depth at DE to the list of needs. We've got lots of good OLBs that could fit the 4-3. With Carp, Adoyele, and Burnett I think we'd be fine at OLB. The thing about LB is , we don't have a 4-3 MLB on the roster. We just don't have anyone that would fit there. Plus, what do you do with Bradie James, now? He doesn't fit in at all. So now, MLB is a need.
You act if these PROS will lose all there minds if they change positions. It's not that drastic. First of Spears rotated between DT and DE at LSU, so it will not be new to him if he is moved, no a huge deal. Carp played OLB in the 4-3 through out his collegiate career, how will it effect his play if goes back? Also the 4-3 defense doesn't need 2 Pass-Rushing DE at all times, usually only on obvious passing plays and nickel packages. So we can stick Hacther, Ellis or Spears there, when need be. It's not going to be the end of our defense if we change, these guys a professional athletes, and are good at what they do.

But Bradie and Canty maybe seeing alot of the sidelines if we do go through with the change.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Chris Morternson(ESPN), reported that Wade Phillips may actually be the front-runner for the job. :D . Oh Happy Days.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chris Morternson(ESPN), reported that Wade Phillips may actually be the front-runner for the job. :D . Oh Happy Days.
Anyone, but Norv... and his crater face!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

CTCowboysFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well for me it's hard to like any of the Cowboys candidates this year.

Parcells would have certainly been better than anyone we will get. Wade MF Philips, my god that really f'n sucks. The only positive is that he will be gone in two years.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCowboysFan

Parcells would have certainly been better than anyone we will get. Wade MF Philips, my god that really f'n sucks. The only positive is that he will be gone in two years.
Honestly, I still think Wade Phillips is the best candidate we've interviewed for the HC job. Wade has a winning record in the NFL as a head coach and is a 3-4 Defensive coach. Add in Jason Garrett and you have a HC who will not be a 5+ year guy and a 40 year old coach waiting in the wings to be the next HC in 3 years. It makes a ton of sense.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You act if these PROS will lose all there minds if they change positions. It's not that drastic. First of Spears rotated between DT and DE at LSU, so it will not be new to him if he is moved, no a huge deal. Carp played OLB in the 4-3 through out his collegiate career, how will it effect his play if goes back? Also the 4-3 defense doesn't need 2 Pass-Rushing DE at all times, usually only on obvious passing plays and nickel packages. So we can stick Hacther, Ellis or Spears there, when need be. It's not going to be the end of our defense if we change, these guys a professional athletes, and are good at what they do.

But Bradie and Canty maybe seeing alot of the sidelines if we do go through with the change.
I think Spears hasn't even settled in to being a DE in the pros, and now we're already moving him? Bad idea. I just don't see Spears settleing in there, and the experience at LSU isn't much because I saw him as a much better DE than DT. I just don't see that being an easy road for him. I never said anything about Carp. I said he'd be fine. I just see the change being an aspect because we're ready to make the leap to the next level on D with ther addition of one or two players, and now is not the time to be changing things IMO.

BoneKrusher
Old 02-07-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUALUM99
Quote:

Honestly, I still think Wade Phillips is the best candidate we've interviewed for the HC job. Wade has a winning record in the NFL as a head coach and is a 3-4 Defensive coach. Add in Jason Garrett and you have a HC who will not be a 5+ year guy and a 40 year old coach waiting in the wings to be the next HC in 3 years. It makes a ton of sense.
If Wade becomes head coach, who do you think he brings in as a coordinator. I would have thought Greg Manusky, but the 49ers snatched him up :evil:

BoneKrusher
Old 02-07-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

If Wade becomes head coach, who do you think he brings in as a coordinator. I would have thought Greg Manusky, but the 49ers snatched him up :evil:
Who's to say he wouldn't just promote Bowles to DC. Phillips also went to the playoffs a couple of times with Buffalo, IIRC. Phillips was my favorite before we interviewed Singletary and Rivera. Right now I think my dream scenario is Rivera as HC, Garrett as OC, and Singletary as DC.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Who's to say he wouldn't just promote Bowles to DC. Phillips also went to the playoffs a couple of times with Buffalo, IIRC. Phillips was my favorite before we interviewed Singletary and Rivera. Right now I think my dream scenario is Rivera as HC, Garrett as OC, and Singletary as DC.
You got the right combo there buddy.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You got the right combo there buddy.
yup thats ideal
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote