Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 02-07-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is a known FACT that Singletary will not leave unless it is for a HC job. He has said, and Mike Nolan has also said this. The only way he will be on the Cowboys ia as their Head Coach.
edgrenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUALUM99
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCowboysFan
Well for me it's hard to like any of the Cowboys candidates this year.

Parcells would have certainly been better than anyone we will get. Wade MF Philips, my god that really f'n sucks. The only positive is that he will be gone in two years.
Honestly, I still think Wade Phillips is the best candidate we've interviewed for the HC job. Wade has a winning record in the NFL as a head coach and is a 3-4 Defensive coach. Add in Jason Garrett and you have a HC who will not be a 5+ year guy and a 40 year old coach waiting in the wings to be the next HC in 3 years. It makes a ton of sense.
If Wade becomes head coach, who do you think he brings in as a coordinator. I would have thought Greg Manusky, but the 49ers snatched him up :evil:
Who's to say he wouldn't just promote Bowles to DC. Phillips also went to the playoffs a couple of times with Buffalo, IIRC. Phillips was my favorite before we interviewed Singletary and Rivera. Right now I think my dream scenario is Rivera as HC, Garrett as OC, and Singletary as DC.
I doubt Phillips would promote someone from within, I think he bring in someone of his own. I think Bowles stays as secondary coach. I like Phillips, and I would mind seeing him here.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Maserati

i dont know what the cowboys will take, but i do know we need another corner if henry does become safety
Old 02-07-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Henry goes to FS, I want Asante Samuel. Nick Harper could also be a possibility. I don't want a rookie CB thats for damn sure.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone is interested, I got this from another forum. Our picks:

22. Dallas Cowboys
54. Dallas Cowboys
88. Dallas Cowboys
119. Dallas Cowboys
150. Dallas Cowboys
187. Dallas Cowboys
216. Dallas Cowboys
217. Dallas Cowboys

Cowboys have Jets 6th rd pick (Pete Hunter, 2005)
Cheifs have Cowboys 6th rd pick (Scott Fujita)
Cowboys have Saints 7th rd pick (Scott Shanle)

So basically your standard 7 picks,just one extra 7th rounder. Yay
Old 02-08-2007, 12:39 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUALUM99
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCowboysFan
Well for me it's hard to like any of the Cowboys candidates this year.

Parcells would have certainly been better than anyone we will get. Wade MF Philips, my god that really f'n sucks. The only positive is that he will be gone in two years.
Honestly, I still think Wade Phillips is the best candidate we've interviewed for the HC job. Wade has a winning record in the NFL as a head coach and is a 3-4 Defensive coach. Add in Jason Garrett and you have a HC who will not be a 5+ year guy and a 40 year old coach waiting in the wings to be the next HC in 3 years. It makes a ton of sense.
If Wade becomes head coach, who do you think he brings in as a coordinator. I would have thought Greg Manusky, but the 49ers snatched him up :evil:
You thought right.

Quote:
Niners coach Mike Nolan was asked last week what indications he had gotten that Manusky has the ability to call defenses during a game. Nolan said he consulted his good friend, Phillips, who gave Manusky the ultimate endorsement.

"Wade was confident that he (Manusky) could do this," Nolan said. "As a matter of fact, Wade had him on the top of his list had he landed the (head coaching) job for the coordinator's position himself."
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/default.asp?item=479407
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:14 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgrenade
It is a known FACT that Singletary will not leave unless it is for a HC job. He has said, and Mike Nolan has also said this. The only way he will be on the Cowboys ia as their Head Coach.
Somebody sounds scurrrrrrrrrred!!!!!!!!!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:18 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
If Henry goes to FS, I want Asante Samuel. Nick Harper could also be a possibility. I don't want a rookie CB thats for damn sure.
We'd all love Samuel... Hell no on Harper... but what if CB was addressed in the first round? I wouldn't mind that at all.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:25 AM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like you've got Wade Phillips - Congtrats. Now Norv can stay put

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2758164

Yup, ESPN just reported it. Announcement will be probably tomorrow. The 3-4 will stay :D, now with a creative mind behind it.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:48 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2758164

Yup, ESPN just reported it. Announcement will be probably tomorrow. The 3-4 will stay :D, now with a creative mind behind it.
WOooooo Hooooo!!!! IT'S NOT NORV!!!!! YYYYYYYYYEEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

Wade? Not my first choice, but I'll take it! I love the 3-4 and I'm happy we're keeping it! Hope this means Donnie Edwards will be a Cowboy too! :D

CTC won't be happy about this HC choice.... lol.

Who will be our DC???

...then again... this is Chris Mortensen's report.... It's still 50/50 in my book.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:02 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Phillips can make Carpenter an hell of a player.. Imagine if Bobby plays an entire season as the game against Seattle!

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 03:09 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano
I think Phillips can make Carpenter an hell of a player.. Imagine if Bobby plays an entire season as the game against Seattle!
He did play pretty crazy that game, it sucks that his coming out game happend in the last game of the season though.
edgrenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 04:42 AM    (permalink
ncbigbody
Veteran

ncbigbody hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I believe I was the first one to call it a while back. Before Garrett was signed.

Garrett as offensive coordinator, and Phillips as head coach.

I did get it from another source, but thats not the point.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan
ncbigbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 07:07 AM    (permalink
jdnoyes
Rookie

jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.

Well not my first choice either...but i'm happy for the following reasons:

1. Its not Norv so thats the best news i've heard in a long time.

2. We get to stay in the 3-4 with one of the best 3-4 coaches of all time.

3. I can finally stop trolling every internet news site on the planet to find news on the coaching search, and get on with looking at free agency and the draft.

4. Its not Norv Turner

5. Its not Norv Turner

6. Its not Norv Turner

7. Its not Norv Turner
jdnoyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 08:36 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Norv was too overhyped througout the whole process. He is not a good leader by any stretch. We'll see if "Bum's son" can be that leader. Good decision imo.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:20 AM    (permalink
charles_haley_rules

Well I am pleased to see Wade phillips as the coach. I think Norv would have been a good choice as well but Wade has done a hell of a job with the San Diego defense. Imagine what he can do with the dallas squad. It will be interesting to see how he handles D-Ware. Ware is a better “pure” linebacker than merriman. All Shawn does is rush the passer. Be fun to see how Wade schemes Ware. I guess that makes garret the coordinator, and likely Wade will bring in his own DC unless Jerry brings in Rivera. We shall see.

As far as free agency/draft, I think it is important to get some linemen ( one guard/one tackle ). Grab a free agent guard to replace Marco, draft a tackle to bring in and groom. I would like to see us grab Nate Clements or Asante Samuel, preferably Asante. Move henry to safety. Booyah. Secondary resolved. Then draft a corner to groom to replace Aaron Glenn. We need to draft a DT who can come in and start backing up Ferguson and replace him within the next year. Reciever is of course the other necessity. With the team this close and some good free agents to plug holes, I would almost go into hock and cough up some picks to move up for one of the premier recievers. It may seem nuts, but would the team be hurt giving up a couple first rounders for Calvin Johnson? ( just floating the idea here folks, don’t go into a frenzy ).
Old 02-08-2007, 09:53 AM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Wade Phillips--not a big name, but a solid choice in my opinion. We could still use an experienced offensive guy to come in and help JG out. It will be interesting to see who the D-coordinator is. Maybe we can steal Singletary like the 49ers stole Manusky from Wade.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:11 AM    (permalink
charles_haley_rules

The 49ers will only allow Singletary to leave for a head coaching position. otherwise no dice.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Maserati

i think we need to draft a lineman thats whats been hurting us for awhile.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:13 AM    (permalink
dickson1187

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ888
Wade Phillips--not a big name, but a solid choice in my opinion. We could still use an experienced offensive guy to come in and help JG out. It will be interesting to see who the D-coordinator is. Maybe we can steal Singletary like the 49ers stole Manusky from Wade.
Reason (Wade) over faith (Norv) thankfully. Let us see who the DC is -- maybe Bowles gets it as rumored.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, now that Wade is on board, expect a heavy dose of blitzing. This is a double edged sword, because it will generate pressure, but also expose the secondary a little bit. With Henry getting older and a lack of quality play out of the safeties, it could go either way.

One thing to note abot Phillips, he does a horrible job developing DB talent. He also exposes them alot with his blitz heavy schemes. So you better hope that front 7 really steps it up this year, because if they don't, the DBs will be in for a long year.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:50 AM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm optimistic, actually. You have to wonder about Phillips' history with his secondaries, true, but he's never had a player that was anywhere close to what Newman is, either. Plus, Roy Williams is as physically gifted a player at his position as there is in the league, he just doesn't do the peripheral stuff that makes a truly great player. So that is already much more to work with than he ever had at any of his previous stops.

What I'm excited to see is how his presence effects the play of Marcus Spears. He took Luis Castillo--who nearly everyone thought they reached for at the end of the 1st, and was actually projected in the 3rd by some analysts--and turned him from a "overachiever with a great motor" into a true stud in both the run and pass game. Imagine Marcus Spears (who was considered a top 12 talent, but fell down the board due to need) finally living up to his potential. I mean, this guy is a true talent, and I'm sick of not getting the best out of him.

The other thing, naturally, is DeMarcus. If Wade will turn him loose, set him up in ways that will get him matched up with a RB or TE on a regular basis, and have him coming from areas that the defense doesn't expect, than he had a chance to make some serious noise.

Still, you really have to wonder whether he has the leadership capabilities that are needed to be the headman of such a high profile organization. Every time I've seen him being interviewed on TV, I've always thought "Wow, what a tool". Needless to say, a tool is not going to lead us to the Super Bowl. So I'm just praying that I was wrong.
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 12:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine
I'm optimistic, actually. You have to wonder about Phillips' history with his secondaries, true, but he's never had a player that was anywhere close to what Newman is, either. Plus, Roy Williams is as physically gifted a player at his position as there is in the league, he just doesn't do the peripheral stuff that makes a truly great player. So that is already much more to work with than he ever had at any of his previous stops.

What I'm excited to see is how his presence effects the play of Marcus Spears. He took Luis Castillo--who nearly everyone thought they reached for at the end of the 1st, and was actually projected in the 3rd by some analysts--and turned him from a "overachiever with a great motor" into a true stud in both the run and pass game. Imagine Marcus Spears (who was considered a top 12 talent, but fell down the board due to need) finally living up to his potential. I mean, this guy is a true talent, and I'm sick of not getting the best out of him.

The other thing, naturally, is DeMarcus. If Wade will turn him loose, set him up in ways that will get him matched up with a RB or TE on a regular basis, and have him coming from areas that the defense doesn't expect, than he had a chance to make some serious noise.

Still, you really have to wonder whether he has the leadership capabilities that are needed to be the headman of such a high profile organization. Every time I've seen him being interviewed on TV, I've always thought "Wow, what a tool". Needless to say, a tool is not going to lead us to the Super Bowl. So I'm just praying that I was wrong.
Thats gonna be the tough part. He won't have the time to develop these guys as much as you'd like, the HC has more responsibilities than that. He will improve the unit I would assume, and with this young defense having another year under their belt, it will help the cause as well. Having a 3-4 Coordinator now will help immensely. (Im assuming he brings in a 3-4 guy)

The thing with his defense, it pretty much does a heavy dose of blitzing, and uses a "flat four" zone type of scheme with the secondary, or a heavy dose of man coverage with the secondary. That could be an issue, for reasons we won't discuss because we don't want to spark another pointless debate.

Another issue I have, is he won't develop Watkins. I felt that Watkins would be a good FS and with another year of development, he will be the solution. However with Phillips, who knows. He does a piss poor job developing DB talent, and he could stunt the growth of Watkins. So now the question arises, do you draft a safety?

Donnie Edwards made a HUGE difference in that scheme too. Having an ILB who can drop back like that is key in his scheme. He doesn't run the BP/Bellichick/Crennell/Saban scheme that has the ILBs drop in intermediate zones and reroute defenders. He is more agressive, and leaves guys in man coverage alot. That could be a problem with James.

Im curious to hear his press conference. It might answer some questions.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Scott has mentioned the possibility of Henry moving to FS in both of his previous mocks. I think those rumors have been greatly exaggerated. I was listening to Jerry's interview on the Ticket when he was asked that after it was mentioned once in the DMN as conjecture and all he said was "It's possible" I would be pretty surprised if that were to really come to fruition as Henry isn't a strong enough tackler to play FS and you don't pay a guy 10 mil to play FS unless it's Ed Reed. I don't think it makes any sense as it would be weakening one position to strengthen another. To be clear I know Henry is a strong tackler for the CB position but it's a lot different when you play FS and are often the last line of defense and I saw Henry miss too many tackles at CB to trust him at FS.

I didn't really have a strong opinion on who the new coach should be other than I thought it should be a defensive minded coach so I like the Wade Phillips hire. We have a lot of talent and potential on defense that has underachieved for the most part and hopefully Phillips can make our D dominating.