Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 03-08-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get all the DE talk...If another one is brought in...which I think maybe overdone...I think it needs to be a FA...not sure who is still out there...but we have the youth...hell why draft 3 first day DE's...4 if you count where Canty would have been drafted if not for his injuries. Doesn't make sense to me...have other area's of need.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I seem much more concerned about WR than everyone. Owens and Glenn aren't exactly young. We need some young talent, and if we re sign Colmbo and the team is set on Watkins, where else would you go in round 1?

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
I seem much more concerned about WR than everyone. Owens and Glenn aren't exactly young. We need some young talent, and if we re sign Colmbo and the team is set on Watkins, where else would you go in round 1?
Where else? DE-FENSE! DE-FENSE!

What people need to know is that a weak offense can still win with a very strong Defense. On offense, we are all in mercy of one position... The QB.

However, we can overcome the threat of losing our QB if we are very strong on D. Yeah, many of you are concerned about pushing guys out of the starting rotation... Understandable. Yeah, you have high hopes for some of our young guys and wanna give them time... Understandable. I would still be in favor of spending all of our picks on Defense. We would indeed conquer!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also agree we should go only defense except one pick for offensive line.
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:42 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

agreed here as well, id love to focus the attention of the draft on defense...yes glenn and TO are up there in age, but with crayton, we would only need one other WR to bring in via draft or free agency which can be easily addressed in a yr or 2, but while they are still productive, i feel like our offense is very explosive, top 5 in the league regardless, if our defense can become a force and get production from every area we will be tough to beat...O line and defense and we should win most of those close games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, if we went WR in round 1 (Anyone but Ginn, I just don't think he'll be a great NFL WR. He has 'Troy Williamson' written all over him to me). DB in round 2, and DEF the remainder of the draft. I'd be perfectly happy.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

I agree LSU, NO GINN!!!!!!!!!

But you don't want even 1 O-Lineman?!?!?!?!

Last edited by TNewFan41 : 03-09-2007 at 07:03 PM.
TNewFan41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we are definately going Safety in round one and than OL.......Wr is not an option, why pay 1st round money to a guy who at best is going to be a 4-5 WR.........................this year. I think Romo has confidence in Hurd and Miles and Crayton...we can always get a #1 in FA.........or trade. RB..no reason to get one. Logically...we are going maybe DL and S or OL.....I pick those as definately in round 1 and 2.
chrlopez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK, if the team sees huge potential in Watkins and think he's our FS, they won't take a safety, and they have shown signs that they really like Watkins. Our line isn't exactly a huge need right now because we're in no need of any starters. Also, let me ask you, what is happening with resigning Crayton? He might not be here next year. How many balls did Austin catch this year? Not one. One run back in January doesn't convince me. And Sam Hurd? He's not a future #1 and a future #1 is a big need as of now because Owens and Glenn are getting old. I think if a guy like Bowe came in, there's a possiblity that he's our #3 guy next year, and our #1 in a few years. If we don't draft one now, we'll be behind in the future. Also, #1 WRs aren't exactly always on the market in FA, and if we have a shot at a great WR in the draft, why not take him? Nelson will be gone. Who do you want? WR makes the most sense to me.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default WR..........round 1

I just think a WR in round 1 is a luxury and I don't think we should go that route. Now if someone is there like Jarrett or Bowe....than it is going to be a tough decision. I just don't want to fall in love with a WR who runs a great 40, but never pans out. WR.....have a high "bust" percentage in round 1. I am not saying that everybody else won't be a bust, but I think Defensive players just produce quickly and you can see rigth away if t hey are going to be good or "busts".
chrlopez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't help but get pissed when I hear the team is high on Watkins. He didn't do dittly sh.t last year. Giving up the long pass was still a weakness for us through the second half of the season, as it was the year before. And Watkins didn't do anything to help it, and may also didn't do anything to hurt it either I give you that. But if Reggie Nelson is staring us in the face on draft day and we end up with Ginn or somebody, imma find the closest living thing and choke the hell out of it. Watkins at best can only be servicable IMO, while a guy like Nelson can be a PLAYMAKER. God'ole mighty I hope it's only a smokescreen.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41 View Post
I agree LSU, NO GINN!!!!!!!!!

But you don't want even 1 O-Lineman?!?!?!?!
Let's see. Our RG, LG, C and RT are signed through at least the next two years. Our LT is the only spot we're not committed to for long term. I don't think we'll get a LT project in the later rounds better than McQuistan at this point. So, why waste a draft pick on an OL that won't make the team?

So, NO. No OL draft picks unless Levi Brown falls to us OR if another player falls precipitiously.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
Old 03-11-2007, 01:27 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

We better take an o-lineman on day 1. the only back-ups we have are Proctor and McQuistan, wh o both as of right now, suck. Even stephen jones said, if we didn't sign colombo, we were getting someone else, and if someone goes down, we are going and getting a vet, our throwing in a day 1 pick, not putting in either of them, and then getting owned. IF you don't think o-line depth is an issue, then I don't know what team you are following. And this team only has 1 whole, so pretty much every player we draft besides Nelson won't see a lot of playing time.

And I would appreciate it if you took that quote out of your sig, calling someone special, or retarted, on a message board is just wrong.

And LSUALUM, the eagles already have good O and D lines, yet they still draft them on day 1 all the time, do you know why? because they know they need depth, and football is won and lost in the trenches. We need more o-lineman. That is why the eagles are always in contention. Why are you so against o-lineman? I know ours is good now, but we do need serious depth. O-Line is the most important part of football, and you can never have enough. Every NFL team should take note from the eagles.

Last edited by TNewFan41 : 03-11-2007 at 03:00 PM.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

First, I will not take the quote out of my sig. I fully believe that you reduce the intelligent conversation in the Dallas Cowboy team thread and I fully believe youare in an infamous class of poor posters on this site. That quote signifies exactly my thoughts on how seriously people should take you.

Secondly, do not lecture me on how football is won and lost in the trenches. You spout cliche' after cliche' but have either poor facts or no facts to base your arguments. It is absolutely important to have good OL and DL play. No one doubts that. How to achieve this is the debate. What I question is your ability to intelligently think about what you type.

For instance. You mention the Eagles. They have drafted exactly 2 OL in the last 6 years on Day 1 of the draft. Hardly a good example for you to use espousing the great need to draft OL on the first day. I could use the NE patriots as an example (as they are the team of the Decade). NE has drafted 2 Day 1 OL in the last 5 years and have gone two of those drafts without drafting a SINGLE OL at all. The Eagles and the Patriots are probably the teams you should model after more than any other as they have been the two most consistently successful franchises in their respective conferences this decade.

Trust me when I say I don't make this stuff up. Unlike you, I do actual research and have actual data to back up my opinions. Perhaps if you would do the same, you may actually learn something.

Designs by Thule

Quote:

Last edited by LSUALUM99 : 03-11-2007 at 07:00 PM.
Old 03-11-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Well, they also had better players than us. Hopefully now, our o-line lives up to itrs billing, which should be top 10 in the league.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUALUM99 View Post
First, I will not take the quote out of my sig. I fully believe that you reduce the intelligent conversation in the Dallas Cowboy team thread and I fully believe youare in an infamous class of poor posters on this site. That quote signifies exactly my thoughts on how seriously people should take you.

Secondly, do not lecture me on how football is won and lost in the trenches. You spout cliche' after cliche' but have either poor facts or no facts to base your arguments. It is absolutely important to have good OL and DL play. No one doubts that. How to achieve this is the debate. What I question is your ability to intelligently think about what you type.

For instance. You mention the Eagles. They have drafted exactly 2 OL in the last 6 years on Day 1 of the draft. Hardly a good example for you to use espousing the great need to draft OL on the first day. I could use the NE patriots as an example (as they are the team of the Decade). NE has drafted 2 Day 1 OL in the last 5 years and have gone two of those drafts without drafting a SINGLE OL at all. The Eagles and the Patriots are probably the teams you should model after more than any other as they have been the two most consistently successful franchises in their respective conferences this decade.

Trust me when I say I don't make this stuff up. Unlike you, I do actual research and have actual data to back up my opinions. Perhaps if you would do the same, you may actually learn something.
You are essentially correct LSU, both Philly OL guys where very early and where expected to be Tackles (tackles being key). Andrews was a 1 who was switched to Guard out of necessity and Winston is still an unknown but considered a possible franchise LT.

But overall, round 1-2, you really should only go Tackle and get your guards and centers via FA or make em 3-7 picks.

Was this not always Parcells philo that linemen out of college are neither physically mature nor have the technique to play first 1-2 years? They all need seasoning and given the minute differences in physical skills you can be as successful in Round 3 as in Round 7. What is more important when drafting OL is to see if their head is screwed on right and they are willing to work hard.

So, unless Levi falls to us in round 1 or Staley drops to the end of the second ..... why bother. I would even pass on Ugoh / Blalock more likely than not unless they fall to the third.
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

Hell the great Cowboy lines (pre-FA) where composed of second (Allen and Stepnowski) and third rounder (E Williams) plus three FA (Gogan, Tunei and Weed Man).

In fact the FA on those early 90 teams where all considered bums until Emmitt, E and Stepnowski showed up. It was a 1991 game they beat Philly 12-7 at the Vet which finally (after years) proved them worthy. 1992 forward E dominated White until his Benzo crashed and the rest of the OL guys bottled up the other 3 Philly dudes pretty good.
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:

never remove that quote, and never stop fighting for intelligent cowboys conversation.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I can't help but get pissed when I hear the team is high on Watkins. He didn't do dittly sh.t last year. Giving up the long pass was still a weakness for us through the second half of the season, as it was the year before. And Watkins didn't do anything to help it, and may also didn't do anything to hurt it either I give you that. But if Reggie Nelson is staring us in the face on draft day and we end up with Ginn or somebody, imma find the closest living thing and choke the hell out of it. Watkins at best can only be servicable IMO, while a guy like Nelson can be a PLAYMAKER. God'ole mighty I hope it's only a smokescreen.
I would have given you positive rep if only you had put "dittly poo" instead.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:08 AM    (permalink
jetBLACK08

Hey
How fast did Henry run his 40 time?
Old 03-15-2007, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott Wright's new 3 rounder, We Got:
1. Aaron Ross
2. Mason Crosby
3. Steve Smith

meh.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 12:38 PM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
1. Aaron Ross
2. Mason Crosby
3. Steve Smith

meh.
Yeah, I can't figure that Crosby pick at all. Maybe Jerry's lying through his teeth, but I'll be really surprised if we draft a kicker, especially one that high. I sometimes wonder if Scott has that many contacts in Dallas, because he often seems really out of touch about us. He was running down Columbo last fall way after most people had realized he was doing a decent job for us at right tackle.

I'm ok with Ross pick if Nelson's off the board, and I like Steve Smith (although I like both Craig Davis and Jason Hill more).
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1. Aaron Ross
2. Mason Crosby
3. Steve Smith

meh.
I think Scott gave us Ross after he saw my Cowboys mock. LOL. jk. He didn't have the suggestion I had of Ross trying out at FS. He still thinks Henry will move to FS. I'm not buying that. Crosby isn't the worst pick, but how can you blame him... Kicking problems cost us many important games the last few years and Gramatica is a stop gap. Smith in the 3rd is fine as well. It's a solid take by Scott.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Umm no, Ill say it sucks. Horrible Cowboys draft Scott, come on, do better than that.

Steve Smith, eh w/e, a solid #2 WR at best, the Mason Crsoby pick spoke for itself before we re-signed gramatica, now it is just blah, and Henry is staying at CB. If anything I would take a reach with Meriweather there before Ross for CB, unless Ross does play FS......

All in all, terrible first day of the draft.

No offense to Scott, and read my post and think about it before you guys give me bad rep, but he is no expert, not that I am, but he surely isn't, ATLEAST ON THE COWBOYS. 2 things I have seen that are horrible wrong. 1, He said Marc Colombo sucks and speaks volumes about our o-line. Umm check your starts buddy Marc Colombo was on pretty much everyone's pro-bowl snub list, thank you come again. 2, Terence Newman isn't in his top 15 CBs!!! top 15!!!!!!!! When Newman is more like top 5. And he has players like Ike Taylor and Patrick Surtain in there, lol. So yea, he is definitly and expert......

Last edited by TNewFan41 : 03-15-2007 at 01:53 PM.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
jetBLACK08

Yea I have agree. I was really disappointed with the first 2 rounds. I have heard from alot of sources that our organization likes Watkins and is probably going to stick with him. I am very uncertain about Ross. He might have solid intangibles but Im not sold out on his speed. Ross running a 4.5 for CB is not very good.I like Crosby, but 2nd round for him is way too high. I liked the 3rd Round pick.