Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 05-15-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.

I don't care, it is a freakin message board.

Oh and another thing BBD, Wade Phillips is an intense guy. He is intense and screams on the practice field. Just because he doesn't have a banana up his ass like Parcells doesn't mean he is a push over. And Garrett gets in your face just like Parcells, he is just as fiery as Parcells.

Oh and Tony Dungy is a laid back coach, how is did that turn out? Love Smith is a laid back coach, how did that turn out?

And Burns, why would you say witht the exception of Newman at all then? And Burns, what did I ever freakin do to you? you just attack me like I am a piece of steak and you haven't eaten in a week. You just have a di** up your ass I guess. Just becausxe I am a homer? I hate to break it to you, I am not a homer. The cowboys are that good. We are gonna own.

Last edited by Achilles33 : 05-15-2007 at 02:30 PM.
Achilles33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you are an embarrasment to cowboy fans everywhere.

Anyway a coach cant be too tough or too lenient.

Last edited by Im_a_Romosexual : 05-15-2007 at 03:28 PM.
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
look at their defense in the playoffs... you know, those games that actually matter?

The patriots shut down merriman and the team went into disseray. They didn't have the mental toughness to get through that game, which I blame Marty for, not Wade. None the less, you keep trying to run parcells into the ground and throw him under the bus, which is the easiest way to get over last years problems, but it is also incorrect. Parcells brought us up from nothing and is 100% responsible for Romo, which is good enough by itself for me.

Oh yeah, and with this new laid back, throw-the-old-coach-under-the-bus attitude, watch how many child tantrums T.O. throws out on the sidelines this year. We're in for a long season of ******** to say the least.
This season will go fine until we hit a bump in the road .... then watch out. My perception is the team has too many pu*ssies at key spots who always are looking for an excuse.

My other perception of this franchise is that whenever the players get in the least bit upset with the Coach they run to the Owner. With BP, I am sure Jerry stood no shot of influencing but with Wade .....

I honestly think we have as much a chance of going 12-4 as we do 6-10.

We have talent but there is not one PUT UP OR SHUT UP type leader in the club house.
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles33 View Post
And Burns, why would you say witht the exception of Newman at all then? And Burns, what did I ever freakin do to you? you just attack me like I am a piece of steak and you haven't eaten in a week. You just have a di** up your ass I guess. Just becausxe I am a homer? I hate to break it to you, I am not a homer. The cowboys are that good. We are gonna own.
I'm surprised you spat Terence's out long enough to say all that. Oh, wait. You typed it. Nevermind.
Old 05-15-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
I don't care, it is a freakin message board.

Oh and another thing BBD, Wade Phillips is an intense guy. He is intense and screams on the practice field. Just because he doesn't have a banana up his ass like Parcells doesn't mean he is a push over. And Garrett gets in your face just like Parcells, he is just as fiery as Parcells.

Oh and Tony Dungy is a laid back coach, how is did that turn out? Love Smith is a laid back coach, how did that turn out?

Drop the latte and pop some Prozac dude.

Tony won, wooopeeee. Still does not contradict the point made which is hard ass coaches get more from a team than softies.
Old 05-15-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.

Great statement here from a chat wrap from ESPN.com:

Quote:
Steve (Dallas, TX): Word out in Dallas is that with Bill Parcells gone the team is actually more focused and more eager to get on the field. Your thoughts?

SportsNation Rodd Newhouse: There is a HUGE sense of releif in Dallas right now with Parcells gone. Many players felt like it was a non-stop military regime while Parcells was in charge. Phillips is the complete opposite of Parcells, and that has helped everyone increase their sense of urgency, because they are having fun again and not walking on egg shells.
Great question and answer right there. BBD, it is good to discipline players, but not make them think they are in a boot camp. I know you may be defending Parcells because he was great with the G-Men, but he wasn't great in Dallas. I think Wade Phillips will really help this team. It is a sport after all, you are supposed to have fun. You shouldn't be walking on egg shells, and thats how it was with Parcells.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think youre sippin that offseason kool aid Balasonkis. I know if I read that about my team, I wouldn't be happy.

I saw first hand with Fassell what that kind of approach can do to a team. Its not pretty. Whats gonna happen the second TO is upset? He's gonna walk all over Wade. I think Robert put it perfectly, you guys can go 12-4, but you can also very easily go 6-10. Theres tons of X factors involved in this season.

And the point about the Colts and Tony Dungy...Tony has been a classic underachieving HC his entire career up to this year. This year was the exception, not the rule. Like I said, go look back at history and see the percentages. Its very rare to see a laid back HC win the SB.

Especially when youre expecting it from a HC with a proven trackrecord of mediocrity as a HC. Its not like we're talking about Gibbs here. This is Wade Phillips, the same Wade Phillips that had one of the worst defenses in Atlanta, and benched Doug Flutie for Rob Johnson before the playoffs. Again, Im not saying that success won't happen, but to blindly say that Wade Phillips is gonna be the savior of the Cowboys is simply not logical.

Again, Im not saying that it can't work out. I want to stress that point. Im just saying that investing this much hope into Wade Phillips is a bit unrealistic. I still go by my belief that TC will be more integral to this defense than any scheme change could be. You can probably say the same thing about the offense.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Great statement here from a chat wrap from ESPN.com:
Great question and answer right there. BBD, it is good to discipline players, but not make them think they are in a boot camp. I know you may be defending Parcells because he was great with the G-Men, but he wasn't great in Dallas. I think Wade Phillips will really help this team. It is a sport after all, you are supposed to have fun. You shouldn't be walking on egg shells, and thats how it was with Parcells.
I believe it's a fine line. Going too far either way can be detrimental. Some players, (especially veterans) probably need a little more room to breathe. Others really need to be given a ton of direction and discipline, mostly younger guys. Overall, I think a coach needs to find that certain balance when dealing with the team as a whole, and he needs to be more specific when dealing with individual players. I was always under the impression that Parcells did a good job of this, especially with customizing his message for individual players. Hopefully Wade's style isn't TOO lax, as that would likely have a more negative impact than anything Parcells did by going too far as a hardass. Ideally, the players will hold onto a lot of the things Parcells instilled in them, while at the same time sponging in all the great things that Wade has brought with his own brand of barbecue sauce. Either way, I think we'll make a big leap when it comes to the x's and o's on both sides of the ball. No coach is perfect. I'm sure Bill had his flaws, and I'm sure Wade has his. Ultimately, it'll be up to this group of players to get the job done. Knowing that, perhaps a little freedom is what they needed. Only time will tell.

I can't thank Bill enough for what he has done for our franchise. I think we're all extremely happy with todays roster. How did we feel about things prior to his arrival? Bottom line, if this group of players wins a Super Bowl, we should all give Parcells his fair share of the credit. Think of him as the starting pitcher, and now we just brought in the closer. Parcells got us through 8 solid innings with his craftiness, and now Wade's gonna need to bring the heat in order to finish the job. Hopefully he can keep the wild pitches to a minimum.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Honestly, I only have three critiques of BP and his ways

1) He values bulk all too much in the D side of the ball.
2) When leading in a game, he would become conservative on the Offense.
3) He devalued athleticism in player personnel decisions on the bottom end of the roster

But to think Wade will be better than BP with this team is a huge f*ing stretch. Wade has the advantage of taking over a young team that BILL PARCELLS built.

The fact they are one year older but still young means they should be better.

So I expect 12-4 from Wade and anything less is failure IMHO.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
I believe it's a fine line. Going too far either way can be detrimental. Some players, (especially veterans) probably need a little more room to breathe. Others really need to be given a ton of direction and discipline, mostly younger guys. Overall, I think a coach needs to find that certain balance when dealing with the team as a whole, and he needs to be more specific when dealing with individual players. I was always under the impression that Parcells did a good job of this, especially with customizing his message for individual players. Hopefully Wade's style isn't TOO lax, as that would likely have a more negative impact than anything Parcells did by going too far as a hardass. Ideally, the players will hold onto a lot of the things Parcells instilled in them, while at the same time sponging in all the great things that Wade has brought with his own brand of barbecue sauce. Either way, I think we'll make a big leap when it comes to the x's and o's on both sides of the ball. No coach is perfect. I'm sure Bill had his flaws, and I'm sure Wade has his. Ultimately, it'll be up to this group of players to get the job done. Knowing that, perhaps a little freedom is what they needed. Only time will tell.

I can't thank Bill enough for what he has done for our franchise. I think we're all extremely happy with todays roster. How did we feel about things prior to his arrival? Bottom line, if this group of players wins a Super Bowl, we should all give Parcells his fair share of the credit. Think of him as the starting pitcher, and now we just brought in the closer. Parcells got us through 8 solid innings with his craftiness, and now Wade's gonna need to bring the heat in order to finish the job. Hopefully he can keep the wild pitches to a minimum.

What is the word on Stewart during Spring practices?
Old 05-15-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
Honestly, I only have three critiques of BP and his ways

1) He values bulk all too much in the D side of the ball.
2) When leading in a game, he would become conservative on the Offense.
3) He devalued athleticism in player personnel decisions on the bottom end of the roster

But to think Wade will be better than BP with this team is a huge f*ing stretch. Wade has the advantage of taking over a young team that BILL PARCELLS built.

The fact they are one year older but still young means they should be better.

So I expect 12-4 from Wade and anything less is failure IMHO.
BINGO!!! It is Bill's team, but Wade will coach it better. 3 of our LB's shedded double digit pounds, and 2 D-lineman lost a good amount of weight as well, proving your point on the bulk thing. And if we kept attacking in the seattle game, we would have punched our ticket to chicago by the middle of the 3rd quarter. BP is a HOF coach, don't get me wrong, but I think Wade will put this particular team over the top.

I expect 12-4 or 13-3. If you look at our schedule, the 2 eagles games, abd the patriots and bears games are the only cause for concern. We always beat the panthers. And maybe a bad game somewhere. So 12-4 or 13-3 is pretty reasonable to me.

Last edited by Achilles33 : 05-15-2007 at 05:23 PM.
Old 05-15-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
BINGO!!! It is Bill's team, but Wade will coach it better. 3 of our LB's shedded double digit pounds, and 2 D-lineman lost a good amount of weight as well, proving your point on the bulk thing. And if we kept attacking in the seattle game, we would have punched our ticket to chicago by the middle of the 3rd quarter. BP is a HOF coach, don't get me wrong, but I think Wade will put this particular team over the top.

I expect 12-4 or 13-3. If you look at our schedule, the 2 eagles games, abd the patriots and bears games are the only cause for concern. We always beat the panthers. And maybe a bad game somewhere. So 12-4 or 13-3 is pretty reasonable to me.
Yeah but I can just as easily see 6-10 with lots of excuses.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

From an ESPN.com chat wrap:

Quote:
Joe (Seattle): Are the Bears, Eagles and Seahawks the three best teams in the NFC right now?

SportsNation Dan Arkush: No. I'd put the Bears in the top three, but the Eagles are too iffy to me, and the Seahawks are starting to show some cracks. Right now my top 3 in the NFC in no particular order are the Bears, Cowboys and Saints, with the Panthers right on the cusp. OK, friends, two more questions before signing off.
Quote:
kenny banya, nyc: the players in dallas seem happier with wade phillips and his "laid back approach. do you think he will help with his personality...or are players just realizing the he is perhaps a polar opposite of the tuna and capitalizing on those differences as an excuse for last year's meltdown?

SportsNation Dan Arkush: They should be happy with Wade Phillips, Kenny. If you look at his track record as a head coach, you will find that it's not too shabby at all. Beyond that, he is a flat-out good guy with a totally different persona than Parcells, who is getting picked on all the sudden by the likes of T.O. and Julius Jones, who suddenly feels "un-robotized." It's interesting that T.O. isn't making as many waves. I think the chemistry will be much better in big D.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I for one am NOT happy about our players coming out against Parcells. I think it's disrespectful to bring out in the public. Julius Jones should thank his lucky stars that Parcells gave him a chance. F'n ingrate.

Burnett should try to stay healthy before opening his mouth. If he would've played up to expectations in the first place he would've saved us first round picks and/or expensive FA signings/resignings. What a jackass.

Bradie complaining about how he was used in the defense is just mind boggling. He was a bust in the 4-3 without a true position. Parcells revived his career and he got an extension... not to mention the fact that Parcells drafted his ass.

TO dissin' Parcells is not surprising. Of course he's gonna blame Parcells for those 15 dropped passes, many of which were in the end zone or on critical 3rd downs. Who else? Surely he's not going to blame himself for sitting out of training camp or having a broken finger. IDIOT!

Spears blaming BP for his own lack of production? WTF? How about the guy actually participate in a full training camp first! He was a first stringer from the get go. He doesn't even have the same excuse as Burnett! He better play like Richard Seymour next year, is all I'm saying...

Rediculous!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
What is the word on Stewart during Spring practices?
Quote:
Prior to the start of spring practice, Stewart led all Oregon players - including 300-pound linemen - by lifting a total of 1,342 pounds in the bench (385), clean (402) and squat (555). Stewart's total is an all-time record for Oregon running backs, as was his clean lift, which was just 5 pounds off the team record set by current Baltimore Ravens defensive tackle Haloti Ngata.
http://www.theolympian.com/103/story/92125.html

He looked great in the spring game as well. I'm sure you'll be able to find a story on it if you haven't already.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
From an ESPN.com chat wrap:
good to see that you now value ESPN when they make a couple arguments in your favor after you ripped them all of last year for being critical of us. All of that junk you just posted are lame questions put out their by people who only have minimal knowledge of the game. ESPN answers them in a way that will stir up the most attention.

Anyways, you've had a new ass hole torn in about 3 different spots on this page alone, i think its time for you to create a 4th name, come in and try to hide your identity for a bit, and then you'll burst and reveal your freakishly *** love for newman.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I for one am NOT happy about our players coming out against Parcells. I think it's disrespectful to bring out in the public. Julius Jones should thank his lucky stars that Parcells gave him a chance. F'n ingrate.

Burnett should try to stay healthy before opening his mouth. If he would've played up to expectations in the first place he would've saved us first round picks and/or expensive FA signings/resignings. What a jackass.

Bradie complaining about how he was used in the defense is just mind boggling. He was a bust in the 4-3 without a true position. Parcells revived his career and he got an extension... not to mention the fact that Parcells drafted his ass.

TO dissin' Parcells is not surprising. Of course he's gonna blame Parcells for those 15 dropped passes, many of which were in the end zone or on critical 3rd downs. Who else? Surely he's not going to blame himself for sitting out of training camp or having a broken finger. IDIOT!

Spears blaming BP for his own lack of production? WTF? How about the guy actually participate in a full training camp first! He was a first stringer from the get go. He doesn't even have the same excuse as Burnett! He better play like Richard Seymour next year, is all I'm saying...

Rediculous!!!
I agree. For any of these players to disrespect Parcells is ridiculous indeed. Even if that's the way you feel, just keep your mouth shut. They act like Parcells is some water boy who just handed them warm gatorade. They need to wake up and look around. Realize they wouldn't even be a part of this group if it weren't for Bill. As a member of the Dallas Cowboys, you're disrespecting yourself and your entire team by talking bad about Bill.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
I agree. For any of these players to disrespect Parcells is ridiculous indeed. Even if that's the way you feel, just keep your mouth shut. They act like Parcells is some water boy who just handed them warm gatorade. They need to wake up and look around. Realize they wouldn't even be a part of this group if it weren't for Bill. As a member of the Dallas Cowboys, you're disrespecting yourself and your entire team by talking bad about Bill.
No child likes a disciplinarian for a father. They always prefer the hippie junkie with a no rules approach. Problem is results matter.

Parcells made men and football players. All you have to see is an interview with Curtis Martin when they bring up BP. Not only him but all of his ex-players.

Too bad these guys don't realise they will blow away like dried dog $hit unless they improve their game. They can complain all they want but there was NOTHING in the BP system that prevented them from succeeding other than their limitations AS MEN. When you are pu$$y excuses always abound. TO, Julius, Bradie and Marcus are all pu$$ies.

TO should have had 100 catches and 1500 yards but he dropped 15% of his production. Julius stopped running in the second half of the season as he SULKED over Barber's success. Bradie was described as "lost in zone coverage" by John Kitna, not called a fat slow slob. Marcus has done $hat in two years other than smile on a Jim Romo show. Not one looked inside for their short comings. NOT ONE.

Meanwhile as these bums float into obscurity, BP will be in Canton and have two SB rings to talk to his grand kids about.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
http://www.theolympian.com/103/story/92125.html

He looked great in the spring game as well. I'm sure you'll be able to find a story on it if you haven't already.
So the fastest Duck runs a 4.59? What is the difference between electronic timed and hand timed like the combine?

What is up with that? That makes no sense to me.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Anyone check out Jean Jacque Taylor's Parcells hatchet job on the DMN?

Did BP call this guy the moron he is? Personally, I think JJT is just a flat out bigot. No different than white guys who always bad mouth black QBs.

JJT wrote an article just a month ago saying that both guys (Parcells and Jones) made personnel decisions. In this process one guy would win but next time the other guy would win. Sometimes Jerry won and sometimes Bill.

Now JJT is questioning what Bill said about not being the decision maker on TO though he willingly coached TO. Hello JJT, you just wrote and article implying what Parcells just said. Why question it now?

WTF, is this guy bi-polar or plainly stupid and vindictive? Did BP beeyotch slap him at some point?
Old 05-15-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone check out Jean Jacque Taylor's Parcells hatchet job on the DMN?

Did BP call this guy the moron he is? Personally, I think JJT is just a flat out bigot. No different than white guys who always bad mouth black QBs.

JJT wrote an article just a month ago saying that both guys (Parcells and Jones) made personnel decisions. In this process one guy would win but next time the other guy would win. Sometimes Jerry won and sometimes Bill.

Now JJT is questioning what Bill said about not being the decision maker on TO though he willingly coached TO. Hello JJT, you just wrote and article implying what Parcells just said. Why question it now?

WTF, is this guy bi-polar or plainly stupid and vindictive? Did BP beeyotch slap him at some point?
His name is Jean Jacque... Bill Parcells surely wasn't the first to treat him like a buttercup and he won't be the last either. How does that ****** ass have a job???
Old 05-15-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
His name is Jean Jacque... Bill Parcells surely wasn't the first to treat him like a buttercup and he won't be the last either. How does that ****** ass have a job???
He sounds like Achilles with a job writing Cowboys football for a major market newspaper.

Mosley with his latte infatuation ans ESPN name dropping and JJT helter-skelter ranting ... they need a Sports Editor because it is looking no better than many of the posts here.... and I would give it to them for free.
Old 05-15-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
He sounds like Achilles with a job writing Cowboys football for a major market newspaper.

Mosley with his latte infatuation ans ESPN name dropping and JJT helter-skelter ranting ... they need a Sports Editor because it is looking no better than many of the posts here.... and I would give it to them for free.
+ Rep !!!!!
Old 05-15-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

BX hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jesus Christ.. is there a single Dallas-area journalist you guys actually respect?

I mean.. calling a guy a *** because of his name is a bit much.
Old 05-15-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BX View Post
Jesus Christ.. is there a single Dallas-area journalist you guys actually respect?

I mean.. calling a guy a *** because of his name is a bit much.
Gosselin is the man. I've learned that.