Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 06-11-2007, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I was wondering... How many cowboys games did you all get to see last season? Last season... every cowboy game was televised here in my area(NJ)....that doesnt tend to happen... i loved it and I'm praying it happens again. So, how many games we're you all able to see in your areas? I know a lot of us are not in the Texas area.
I live in New Mexico so I see just about every game.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was wondering... How many cowboys games did you all get to see last season? Last season... every cowboy game was televised here in my area(NJ)....that doesnt tend to happen... i loved it and I'm praying it happens again. So, how many games we're you all able to see in your areas? I know a lot of us are not in the Texas area.
I've got sunday ticket. So, I got to see every game.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I have season tickets and I live in Dallas so I see all of them.

I do sell most of my tickets though and watch them at home because, in the case of professional football, I actually enjoy the game more on TV. I enjoy the atmosphere more in person, but the game itself I like more on TV.

I keep up the season tickets for work and in hopes of getting into the drawing for Super Bowl Tickets.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to go to a sports bar, but they are occaisonally televised here in WI
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Intensity

Quote:
I'm moving to the Houston Area this summer, and i was wondering how many games they will show there too. I hope all of them. I have dish network. Any houston area fans know the answer to how many dallas games are televised?
Old 06-11-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUALUM99 View Post
I have season tickets and I live in Dallas so I see all of them.

I do sell most of my tickets though and watch them at home because, in the case of professional football, I actually enjoy the game more on TV. I enjoy the atmosphere more in person, but the game itself I like more on TV.

I keep up the season tickets for work and in hopes of getting into the drawing for Super Bowl Tickets.
Season tickets...beautiful...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboys QB Tony Romo is feeling good about the ongoing talks with the Cowboys about a contract extension. His current deal runs through 2007. The two sides are in the preliminary stages, but Romo said he would like to get something done before the start of the season. What the Cowboys must decide now is how much Romo is worth. Despite his Pro Bowl season in 2006, he has only 11 starts. While the Houston Texans set the benchmark with their six-year, $48 million deal for Matt Schaub, who has only two career starts, Romo is still considered a developing player.

From Ben Maller.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-12-2007, 12:53 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cowboys QB Tony Romo is feeling good about the ongoing talks with the Cowboys about a contract extension. His current deal runs through 2007. The two sides are in the preliminary stages, but Romo said he would like to get something done before the start of the season. What the Cowboys must decide now is how much Romo is worth. Despite his Pro Bowl season in 2006, he has only 11 starts. While the Houston Texans set the benchmark with their six-year, $48 million deal for Matt Schaub, who has only two career starts, Romo is still considered a developing player.

From Ben Maller.
I don't know how smart it would be to lock in long term to Romo. I seriously think he was a one year wonder
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 01:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Locking up Romo before the season isnt exactly necessary but, I'd like to see it happen... maybe take some pressure off of Tony.

As for him being a one-year wonder...I dont see it.

His accuracy is exceptional...right up there with the best in the league, he's got great mobility, and the man is a leader. Now, he def. has to work on decision making, he often tries to do too much at times... he'll force a ball here and there. IMO, that can and will be improved upon this season, under the watchful eye of our genius (Princeton...Woo! haha) of an OC, Jason Garrett. Tony has all the tools to be great... I really cannot see him failing.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 06-12-2007 at 01:20 PM.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:17 AM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think we should wait until game 5 or 6 to get the deal done. By that time we should have an idea of whether he's a one year wonder or not.

6 years for 48 million is really reasonable for starting QB though.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Awesome Tony vid...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qKocPfTUo...elated&search=

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-14-2007, 11:18 AM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

I do think that Romo will excel though. Accuracy is the single most underrated characteristic of an NFL quarterback. I would rather have a statue in the pocket that hits 65% of his passes than a mobile 55% passer

(Peyton vs. Vick argument, not really even a discussion).

That's one of the reasons I believe that Vince Young may be overrated right now. His accuracy has to come way up this year. And it's the primary reason why I think Eli Manning is overrated. His accuracy is Terrible.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Old 06-14-2007, 11:26 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Watching these cowboys vids on youtube are giving me chills... i cant wait for the season to begin...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-14-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Watching these cowboys vids on youtube are giving me chills... i cant wait for the season to begin...
I'm working on a big time video of the cowboys offense. I hope to finish it in a weeek ;)

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 04:58 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OxO5tCINKb0

He is tearing it up at OTAs right now... It's gonna be an interesting battle for that 3rd RB spot... Battle could possibly make it as FB as well.

The WR and CB position battles are gonna be fun to watch as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 06-15-2007 at 05:09 AM.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:47 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Sam Hurd's little show...

Most annoying intro ever... but, it's cool to see what our boys are up to, when they're not on the field. (Lots of Pat Watkins in these, also)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GDW8shifvuw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zDlR3MQCF0o

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PAzqEwnIp...elated&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B0yDrFPw5xM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8BdD-YMAu_8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kl8IGAPgt...elated&search=

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-16-2007, 10:39 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

The first week of the regular season, is gonna kill me. Normally, we have a 4:15 (ET) game on opening day....it takes forever even get to that time. This year we dont play until Sunday Night...that really is going to kill me... i may just sleep in until 8 P.M., no joke.

Anxiously, awaiting this season.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-16-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The first week of the regular season, is gonna kill me. Normally, we have a 4:15 (ET) game on opening day....it takes forever even get to that time. This year we dont play until Sunday Night...that really is going to kill me... i may just sleep in until 8 P.M., no joke.

I know what you mean. I get pretty restless when waiting for the boys to play. Especially on MNF.

This offseason so far been pretty long and uneventful, which a good thing a guess. Can't wait for TC and Preseason to start. Until then it's to the Off-topic and Fantasy forums I go.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK, I like Jackie Battle. However, do we like him or Tyson Thompson more? What do you guys think?

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:12 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If it's gonna kille you what he's gonna do to me?
I'll have to wait to 2 AM to see the game! And usually I can't sleep before a game... And I've to hope the game is televised, or I have to watch it on my computer.

In Bob We Trust

Old 06-17-2007, 03:42 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Here we are! This is my video about the Cowboys Offense!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJcKNmrKmE8

I hope you like it ;)

In Bob We Trust

Old 06-17-2007, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice job Maurizio. Got me pumped for the season to start.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Nice job Maurizio. Got me pumped for the season to start.
Thank you! I wasn't able to find the Julius Jones long run because usually I don't tape the games we lose :P

In Bob We Trust

Old 06-17-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
If it's gonna kille you what he's gonna do to me?
I'll have to wait to 2 AM to see the game! And usually I can't sleep before a game... And I've to hope the game is televised, or I have to watch it on my computer.
Wow, that really sucks... I feel for you, Modano.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-17-2007, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Quote:
Wow, that really sucks... I feel for you, Modano.
Thanks ;) But I'd do anything for the Cowboys :D
Did you catch the video?

In Bob We Trust