Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-26-2006, 12:09 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet3334
I like Simms as well. I don't know if he'd want to start or not, but I'd like to have him as a number 2. It'd be another example of us building quality depth at key positions.
You guys don't think it'd be too weird for Parcells to coach a father and son in the NFL?
He's already don it with Rob and Bobby Carpenter.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont forget about the Barber family or the Carthon's.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdallas
Troy Hambrick was a good RB until you gave him a full load...
Good point...
Here's another good point...

MB3 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Hambrick.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When hambrick was in shape, he was a stud. I was completly sold on him, i thought he was going to be a pro bowler for years. But, of course T-Ham was not the smartest of players, he got lazy and over ate in the off season and blew his only shot. He could have been something special.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-26-2006, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Jdallas
Pro Bowler

Jdallas hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
When hambrick was in shape, he was a stud. I was completly sold on him, i thought he was going to be a pro bowler for years. But, of course T-Ham was not the smartest of players, he got lazy and over ate in the off season and blew his only shot. He could have been something special.
Hambrick never had the potential to be something special. He may have had the ability to be a decent starter, but nothing more.

My point about Hambrick and Barber is that just because someone excells in their current role, it doesn't mean they will do the same in a bigger role.

Desings by D-Unit
Jdallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Dont forget about the Barber family or the Carthon's.
Did Bill coach Ran Carthon?

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Hambrick never had the potential to be something special. He may have had the ability to be a decent starter, but nothing more.

My point about Hambrick and Barber is that just because someone excells in their current role, it doesn't mean they will do the same in a bigger role.
Excellent point. MBIII is accustomed to sharing the load. Would his play tail off if he's used more? Who can say. For now though, everything's working beautifully.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Old 11-26-2006, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Guys, I'm watching this Falcon-Saints game. Vick has 160 yards rushing and about 60 yards in the air. Dropped passes galore. It's pretty ridiculous.

Albert Camus
Old 11-26-2006, 02:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Ran was on the boys for like a week or two, when the colts dropped him, if that counts.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-26-2006, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Ran was on the boys for like a week or two, when the colts dropped him, if that counts.
That does count. Thanks M.O.T.H.

Albert Camus
Old 11-26-2006, 02:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Quote:

I loved Hambrick and I totally disagree. I believe both T-Ham and Barber have/had all the talent to become excellent starters.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-26-2006, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

I just saw Jeremy Shockey go into the locker room for x-rays. He hurt his hand in warm-ups.

Albert Camus
Old 11-26-2006, 02:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I just saw Jeremy Shockey go into the locker room for x-rays. He hurt his hand in warm-ups.
He's a scum bag party boy who needs a reality check. Good player though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-26-2006, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Yeah he is a scumbag.

Albert Camus
Old 11-26-2006, 04:22 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

CTCowboysFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Gosh JDallas get a new sig....you've had it since Henry became a Cowboy.
CTCowboysFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas Draft

1.Justin Blalock, OG, Texas
2.DeWayne Bowe, WR, LSU
3.Mason Crosby, K, Colorado
4.Jonathan Wade, CB, Tennessee
5.Paul Soliai, NT, Utah
6.Isaiah Stanback, QB, Washington
7a.Syvelle Newton, WR/HB/FS, South Carolina
7b.BPA
7c.BPA

How's that?

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Dallas Draft

2.DeWayne Bowe, WR, LSU
5.Paul Soliai, NT, Utah
7b.BPA
7c.BPA

How's that?
Not bad. Don't know much about Soliai though. I'd loved Crosby there in the 3rd.

Albert Camus
Old 11-26-2006, 04:50 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well here's the real test for Romo. Let's see if he can do the same thing against a pretty good defense, on the road, in a harsh environment. If he can then he's got my believer card, but we'll see.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Well here's the real test for Romo. Let's see if he can do the same thing against a pretty good defense, on the road, in a harsh environment. If he can then he's got my believer card, but we'll see.
Isn't that what people said before the Carolina game? Last time I checked, they were a better defense than the Giants.

I think it'll always be something. If Romo has a good game against the Giants, then people will say well, the Giants were missing key personnel on defense. Please. Give the guy some credit.

Albert Camus
Old 11-26-2006, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Dallas Draft

2.DeWayne Bowe, WR, LSU
5.Paul Soliai, NT, Utah
7b.BPA
7c.BPA

How's that?
Not bad. Don't know much about Soliai though. I'd loved Crosby there in the 3rd.
I think Wade is a steal on day 2. I'm a big fan of his and I think he has a bright future.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Excellent point. MBIII is accustomed to sharing the load. Would his play tail off if he's used more? Who can say. For now though, everything's working beautifully.
Im definately not a fan of getting rid of Julius and you can tell Parcells isnt either. In the tampa game he kept jones out of the 4th quarter but allowed mbIII to continue playing, and that says somthing right there. MBIII is good, and has played excellent for us, but if it aint broke -- dont fix it. We've seen what has happened to people like lamont jordan when they get a full load dropped on them.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 05:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Im definately not a fan of getting rid of Julius and you can tell Parcells isnt either. In the tampa game he kept jones out of the 4th quarter but allowed mbIII to continue playing, and that says somthing right there. MBIII is good, and has played excellent for us, but if it aint broke -- dont fix it. We've seen what has happened to people like lamont jordan when they get a full load dropped on them.
He plays for the raiders.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-26-2006, 05:56 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn 5 tds for romo.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Eli threw another pick!!! Titans may win.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-26-2006, 06:20 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

CTCowboysFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hahhahahahhahah yeahhhhhhh baby!!!!!!!!!!

Giants fall to the Titans!!!!!!!! All hail Vince Young.....

Giants are gonna lose!!!!

24-21!!!
CTCowboysFan is offline   Reply With Quote