Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-26-2006, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YES! The division is ours!

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:22 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

BX hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well, first-place is ours, Boys.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Wow! They have no heart.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:47 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

BX hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

So, apparently, the Saints now have the #2 seed in the playoff race, so our matchup in week 10 has an even bigger significance now.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Vince Young.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:04 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Big game next week huh...we gotta be ready, because the Giants are going to be. We need to get out of the gates fast and get them down early.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

As angry as I am right now....

Giants are still in 1st if they win next week. Oh boy I hope we get some guys back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10

Giants are still in 1st if they win next week. Oh boy I hope we get some guys back.
Who are you angry with? Who do you think gets the blame for this meltdown?

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Old 11-26-2006, 08:18 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

What is the Giants' injury status for next week?
Old 11-26-2006, 08:23 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I heard today that Strahan is out next week for sure. That's not good for you.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 08:50 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

CTCowboysFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod
Quote:

I heard today that Strahan is out next week for sure. That's not good for you.
Thank god for us. And they are missing Toomer, we just need to shut down Plax!!!! Who would be the best matchup to cover Plax??
CTCowboysFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 08:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont trust henry sometimes, I would like newman on him. i doubt that happens though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 08:57 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
I dont trust henry sometimes, I would like newman on him. i doubt that happens though.
You need a more physical receiver on Plax and Henry is that guy. We just need to roll a safety over to help out.

Old 11-26-2006, 08:59 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

So who is all out for the Giants??...

We got Strahan, Toomer, and who else?
Old 11-26-2006, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
I think it'll happen, just not exclusively.

Albert Camus
Old 11-26-2006, 09:05 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCowboysFan
So who is all out for the Giants??...

We got Strahan, Toomer, and who else?
Tuck
Petigout
Umenyora

Old 11-26-2006, 09:09 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

I thought Osi was back?
Old 11-26-2006, 09:11 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I thought Osi was back?
I could be wrong, I didn't watch the game today.

Old 11-26-2006, 09:14 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
I thought Osi was back?
Nope your right I just checked.

LB Brandon Short, CB Corey Webster, OT Luke Petitgout, DL Michael Strahan, DL Osi Umenyiora, CB Sam Madison, WR Sinorice Moss, QB Tim Hasselbeck were all out.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:16 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

If it weren't for that Washington loss, we'd be one game out of home field advantage.

Old 11-26-2006, 09:19 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
If it weren't for that Washington loss, we'd be one game out of home field advantage.
Yeah that game just sucked. They did not deserve to win that. All because of an exaggerated 15 yard facemask call. I mean my god. That was just stupid.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:27 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah that game just sucked. They did not deserve to win that. All because of an exaggerated 15 yard facemask call. I mean my god. That was just stupid.
I read something after that game that said most fasemask penalties are of the 15 yd variety anymore. It's kind of strict if you ask me.

Old 11-26-2006, 09:30 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I read something after that game that said most fasemask penalties are of the 15 yd variety anymore. It's kind of strict if you ask me.
It's just like if a penalty is going to decide the game and the ref can call it strict or not why can't they just call the five yard variety. I mean to me it comes down the players who play the game not the yellow cloth the refs throw, and in that game we outplayed them.
Old 11-26-2006, 10:23 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I thought Osi was back?

LB Brandon Short, CB Corey Webster, OT Luke Petitgout, DL Michael Strahan, DL Osi Umenyiora, CB Sam Madison, WR Sinorice Moss, QB Tim Hasselbeck were all out.
So which of those guys are going to be out next week...that's the big question.
Old 11-26-2006, 10:41 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ888
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I thought Osi was back?

So which of those guys are going to be out next week...that's the big question.
Yep, if those corners are out my goodness imagine...TO and Terry Glenn will shread their defense apart! And especially Strahan because historically he kills us. If those three guys are out we would definitely have a hige advantage. Please Please I hope these guys are out.