Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-05-2007, 08:19 AM    (permalink
DSlay4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
James did really well. I am not his biggest supporter, but he played really well.

I wanted to throw Burnett props. I like that guy.

O-Line looked great.

Ratliff continues to impress me.

Barber is awesome.

Julius played well.

TO showed up big.

However, and it pains me to great lengths to say this as I have been one of his strongest supporters, Roy does not seem to me to be making the big plays anymore. Those of you that have read my posts know I have always supported him, and I still do. He is still my favorite Cowboy. But (and again, I hate to say this) he does not look like the same player anymore. He is not playing nearly as bad as some on here want to say, but he is not playing at a pro bowl level. And that is what I expect of him. Not saying he has to go, but...

One more observation. I know who I will be voting for for the Presidency this year. He is a new name on the ballot. His name is Jason Witten. Recognize we are watching a tight end that future tight ends will be compared to!!!!
Im also starting not to like Roy. Its like he's playing with no emotion out there. If he keeps this up Im gonna be on the same boat as robertinbigd.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:07 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isiah Stanbeck looked awfully fast on his long kick return. Happy to finally have him on the field.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you see that block Witten made on the DT (Bunkley I guess)? Damn, it was amazing.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yall shoud have heard me screaming on when Witten's helmet was ripped off and he can kept on trucking. That was amazing.

I lost my voice early in this one...I was freaking heated when Ramsey plowed over a defenseless Julius Jones.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-05-2007, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Yall shoud have heard me screaming on when Witten's helmet was ripped off and he can kept on trucking. That was amazing.

I lost my voice early in this one...I was freaking heated when Ramsey plowed over a defenseless Julius Jones.
Ahah.. I couldn't scream, it was 4 am :P The thing that sucks about monday and sunday night games is that I can't celebrate, I just can make the "Tiger Woods move" but without yelling...

In Bob We Trust

Old 11-05-2007, 12:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

haha, nice.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-05-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I was surprised to see him in the game after that hit, knowing he had a few concussions earlier in the year I instantly thought it was another one, it looked brutal in slow motion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
Did you see that block Witten made on the DT (Bunkley I guess)? Damn, it was amazing.
Blast, I'm sorry to say I missed it.

Quote:

Witten's play was awesome, and Jones played well I thought.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:38 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really looking forward to this Giants game, and the matchup with the Packers...love to see how Henry and Newman match up against the deep threat of Jennings and the rest of the wr's

Quote:
Old 11-05-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Blast, I'm sorry to say I missed it.
If I'll have the time I will grab it from the tape on the next days...

In Bob We Trust

Old 11-05-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
fryman
Rookie

fryman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I was surprised to see him in the game after that hit, knowing he had a few concussions earlier in the year I instantly thought it was another one, it looked brutal in slow motion...
Those new helmets really do lessen concussions. I wish more guys would switch to them. That and fit their damn chinstraps right.
fryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Deon Anderson out for the season.. That's a shame, he was playing very good. DC.com reports that Watkins is banged up too, that's why we've seen a lot of Keith Davis in the final drives of the game...

Rotoworld reports that Tank Johnson will start against the Giants...

In Bob We Trust

Old 11-06-2007, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryman View Post
Those new helmets really do lessen concussions. I wish more guys would switch to them. That and fit their damn chinstraps right.
There's supposed to be a mouth piece that aids in that as well. Supposedly it stops the teeth from slamming so hard that your brain hits somehow. Don't know the science of it.. but sounds good.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:41 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Deon Anderson out for the season.. That's a shame, he was playing very good. DC.com reports that Watkins is banged up too, that's why we've seen a lot of Keith Davis in the final drives of the game...

START?!!!

WOOO HOOO!!!!! :D

I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:

WOW, thats a bummer about Anderson :( was excited about how well he had been playing...

well good news about Tank though, I will definately be focused in on him and see what type of push he creates in the center...maybe he opens up some things for the DE's and canty continues to wreck havoc

Quote:
Old 11-06-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how Tank plays in this particular defense, should be an interesting side story to a very good game.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Im pretty sure tank is NOT starting... Wade said tank will be part of the rotation but he is happy with Ratliff and he will not rotate him out just for the sake of rotating. Not to mention Tank hasn't played in a game all year and probably is no where near ready to play a majority of the game.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Tank having a limited number of snaps is the likely scenario, given the limited practice time he's had so far. A number that will gradually increase with each passing week.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
dc4life
Rookie

dc4life needs more cowbell.

Giants wearing red jerseys again. Maybe hoping for some "good luck"?
dc4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

cowboysforever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc4life View Post
Giants wearing red jerseys again. Maybe hoping for some "good luck"?
No luck, easier to mask the blood. I hope we pound them like orphans with the hand in the cookie jar.
cowboysforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:32 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DJT2GX65c4

Here's a video with the best plays made by Witten on sunday game. Most of all it contains the play in which he blocked Bunkley.

In Bob We Trust

Old 11-08-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Fantastic job putting that video together, Modano. Really featured just about everything Witten can do, as a great player, and it was great quality to boot. The quick block on Bunkley was indeed pretty cool.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive made my writeup on our game in the NFC East discussion. If you wanna check it out, its in there. I decided to make a thread instead of post it both here and in the Giants board.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

D-Unit, I didn't know where else to put this, but do you remember the argument we had before the '05 draft about Justin Tuck vs. David Pollack? I know that the situation is kinda different...but you sure you wouldn't want Tuck now?
Old 11-08-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woops!!! I have to admit, I would have taken Pollack also.

SHOWS WHAT I KNOW!!???!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote