Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-28-2006, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Im not really happy to see Vanderjagt released. I have mixed feelings about it.

Texas Longhorns: CB Marcus Davis, QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mason Walters, RB Chris Whaley! The next great batch.
Pokeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 12:39 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeys
Im not really happy to see Vanderjagt released. I have mixed feelings about it.
After reading Mick's Shots I got this.

Vandy will count 1.6 million against the cap next year.

Another interesting state he pulled out....
Quote:
Gramaticao On 445 career kickoffs, he’s averaged right at the 7-yard line, and averages a touchback one out of every nine kicks.
I thought it was deeper then that....wow Vandy was doing that.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 01:21 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's really satisfying is the fact that the guys running our personel decisions share our opinions that OL and K are major areas of concern and are trying to address them now. That at least points to signs that we will address them in the offseason if they are still concerns.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 09:50 AM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

What do yall think of the Levi Brown pick in the new mock? I don't think RT is really that big of a need anymore with Colombo playin well. I also don't think RT is a critically important position. Our track record of drafting o-lineman high is just so incredibly poor I'd rather see us address that in FA.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl85
What do yall think of the Levi Brown pick in the new mock? I don't think RT is really that big of a need anymore with Colombo playin well. I also don't think RT is a critically important position. Our track record of drafting o-lineman high is just so incredibly poor I'd rather see us address that in FA.
If we put Levi inside at G I wouldn't mind it. He is definitely strong enough and good enough of a run blocker to play guard. Not sure if he's athletic enough to play LT, even though he does so now, but if he can I wouldn't hate the pick.

This is if Blalock is off the board of course.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Speaking of the Ravens, Adalius Thomas is a free agent this year. Would anyone be interested?

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 01:03 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet3334
Speaking of the Ravens, Adalius Thomas is a free agent this year. Would anyone be interested?
Well i dont really think, judging by his height and weight, he fits in our front 7. Probably not quick enough or tall enough to play OLB, too small to play NT. Only spot would be at end and I think Canty and Spears are both holding there own, plus they are both bigger and taller. I wouldn't object to adding him for depth, but I doubt that's what Adalius has in mind.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
Quote:
Well i dont really think, judging by his height and weight, he fits in our front 7. Probably not quick enough or tall enough to play OLB, too small to play NT. Only spot would be at end and I think Canty and Spears are both holding there own, plus they are both bigger and taller. I wouldn't object to adding him for depth, but I doubt that's what Adalius has in mind.
He's actually played OLB in a 3-4 before. He's very quick. I think he's the perfect size, 6-1 265. I don't think we'll go that route though. Who knows, we may not even have to if Ellis comes back, or if Carp is ready. I'm banking on Carp to be ready next year.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Old 11-28-2006, 01:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like Levi Brown, but I don't like Scott's analysis. Is Columbo really as bad as Scott makes him out to be? I really haven't been paying attention to Columbo... but only because Romo hasn't been sacked 50 million times... I think that means he's playing alright.

I think Brown could be a good fit for us, but I'd want him to replace Flo. I haven't seen much of Brown so I don't know if he's projected better at LT or RT in the NFL... or even Guard. Maybe I'll do some research. What do you guys think? I have a hunch though that Brown is not a good candidate for Guard... If he's even willing to play it, knowing the money is at Tackle.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:51 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
Quote:
I like Levi Brown, but I don't like Scott's analysis. Is Columbo really as bad as Scott makes him out to be? I really haven't been paying attention to Columbo... but only because Romo hasn't been sacked 50 million times... I think that means he's playing alright.

I think Brown could be a good fit for us, but I'd want him to replace Flo. I haven't seen much of Brown so I don't know if he's projected better at LT or RT in the NFL... or even Guard. Maybe I'll do some research. What do you guys think? I have a hunch though that Brown is not a good candidate for Guard... If he's even willing to play it, knowing the money is at Tackle.
I think you guys should get that FA OG from Jacksonville, whats his name? Maniwawi or something. He'd be a good fit.

Then get that heralded OG, if he's off the board, I think you look at Jake Long. If he's off the board, then I think you give Levi some consideration.

The thing about Levi, he reminds me alot of Marcus McNeil. But whats the chances you find 2 gems 2 years in a row ya know? I don't know, its a tough call.

I actually have some concerns about Long right now. I did an indepth analysis of him during the Ohio State game, and I didn't like what I saw out of his pass protection. He's a bluecollar tough guy run blocker, but he's not technically sound enough of a pass blocker. His footwork in pass protection needs to improve, and he doesn't engage his DE in a lockup technique very well. I don't know, but for some reason I see some Gallery in him. Anyone else have similar thoughts?
Old 11-28-2006, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:

Columbo has played very well this year with a few exceptions here and there. The one that comes to mind for me was the missed assignment of the field goal try against the Skins. That still burns me because we would be on a 5 game winning streak... but I digress. I don't like Scotts analysis at all.

Albert Camus
Old 11-28-2006, 01:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Columbo has played very well this year with a few exceptions here and there. The one that comes to mind for me was the missed assignment of the field goal try against the Skins. That still burns me because we would be on a 5 game winning streak... but I digress. I don't like Scotts analysis at all.
I thought it was Witten who missed the block... I guess I'm probably wrong. The one game that stuck out for me was Columbo's game against Peppers. It was like a coming of age game for him.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Quote:
Quote:

I think you guys should get that FA OG from Jacksonville, whats his name? Maniwawi or something. He'd be a good fit.

Then get that heralded OG, if he's off the board, I think you look at Jake Long. If he's off the board, then I think you give Levi some consideration.

The thing about Levi, he reminds me alot of Marcus McNeil. But whats the chances you find 2 gems 2 years in a row ya know? I don't know, its a tough call.

I actually have some concerns about Long right now. I did an indepth analysis of him during the Ohio State game, and I didn't like what I saw out of his pass protection. He's a bluecollar tough guy run blocker, but he's not technically sound enough of a pass blocker. His footwork in pass protection needs to improve, and he doesn't engage his DE in a lockup technique very well. I don't know, but for some reason I see some Gallery in him. Anyone else have similar thoughts?
I tried to pay attention to Long in that game, but I must admit, I was much more concerned with the score of the game. Thankfully, Michigan covered. ;) I respect your grade analysis of players and if you think that of Long then, it makes me think twice about wanting him. I still want him on the team, and hopefully his performance will cause his to drop some, because at his current rating, he seems to be going fairly high in mock drafts.

I loved Marcus McNeill in the beginning of the college season but his back problems caused to me to change my mind on him... as well as a lot of NFL experts who's reports I was reading on him. Amazing how bad info can have such an adverse effect. With the way he's been dominating this season, he should've been drafted ahead of D'Brick! HA!

As long as we address OL in the offseason whether through the draft or FA, I'll be a happy camper.

The Jags OL, you speak of is Vince Manuwai. On of the strongest players ever to come out of Hawaii.... according to Hawaii's strength coach.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:08 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's this sort of thing that discredits Scott's NFL analysis, at least in my mind. He talks about certain players as if they're trash - when you can tell that he hasn't watched much, if any, game film on them - when the player is actually having a certain amount of "under the radar" success, and then he ignores big-name players that are playing under par but are beyond reproach because of past accomplishments.

That's why his "team needs" section is basically worthless in my eyes, and his draft grades by extension are marred. For example, this last year he docked us in his report card because he didn't think we needed a TE, DE or an OLB. He thought we should have gone OT, OG, FS. Well, we signed Kosier - who has been very solid for us - and worked with Colombo (who has not given up a sack all year long) and all of a sudden we go from horrid to middle of the pack. Yet he still thinks that our O-line is a huge problem area.

Now, I would probably agree that it is our biggest need right now, but not because it is a weakness, per se, but rather because the rest of our team is so talented that a mid-level area is actually the weakest point on our team. Any other team in this league would not need to address their O-line if they had ours, that's how well rounded and deep this team is. Just very, very few holes.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about NT? I know they are extremely hard to find and realisticly you might not be able to get one in the draft, but wouldn't that be the Cowboys biggest need over O-line?
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 02:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine
It's this sort of thing that discredits Scott's NFL analysis, at least in my mind. He talks about certain players as if they're trash - when you can tell that he hasn't watched much, if any, game film on them - when the player is actually having a certain amount of "under the radar" success, and then he ignores big-name players that are playing under par but are beyond reproach because of past accomplishments.

That's why his "team needs" section is basically worthless in my eyes, and his draft grades by extension are marred. For example, this last year he docked us in his report card because he didn't think we needed a TE, DE or an OLB. He thought we should have gone OT, OG, FS. Well, we signed Kosier - who has been very solid for us - and worked with Colombo (who has not given up a sack all year long) and all of a sudden we go from horrid to middle of the pack. Yet he still thinks that our O-line is a huge problem area.

Now, I would probably agree that it is our biggest need right now, but not because it is a weakness, per se, but rather because the rest of our team is so talented that a mid-level area is actually the weakest point on our team. Any other team in this league would not need to address their O-line if they had ours, that's how well rounded and deep this team is. Just very, very few holes.
I don't know about that. Im not too impressed with the holes your OGs make for Julius in run blocking, and your Tackles aren't the best either. Remember Romo is great at buying time, so he makes them look better than they are. Theyre an average oline, that looks better than they are under Romo, worse under Bledsoe.

But the thing that sticks out to me is the OGs need to do a better job run blocking. Thats why I think OG in FA and one in the draft would do you guys wonders. You can never have too much oline. I personally think skill position players are overrated. Id much rather have a rock solid line and average skill position players than the other way around. If you guys had dominant OGs who can really create some inside holes for the running back and relieve some dtackle pressure up the middle, your offense would be that much better.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

One thing Parcells has failed in fixing while here is the OL. We have had a lot of miserably failed attempts. Or RT has been a revolving door... Remember Ryan Young? We've tried every living body there! Torrin Tucker, Ryan Petitti, even Tyson Walter! Finally we have Columbo there and I feel he's adequate. He must have the Team Comeback Player of the Year award for the Cowboys. ...even though he never played a down for us prior to this year. LOL. Did he really not surrender a sack all year? I didn't realize that. Are you sure? Even with Bledsoe back there?

I'm sure we haven't yet forgotten Jacob Rogers and Stephen Peterman... Good grief!
Old 11-28-2006, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
One thing Parcells has failed in fixing while here is the OL. We have had a lot of miserably failed attempts. Or RT has been a revolving door... Remember Ryan Young? We've tried every living body there! Torrin Tucker, Ryan Petitti, even Tyson Walter! Finally we have Columbo there and I feel he's adequate. He must have the Team Comeback Player of the Year award for the Cowboys. ...even though he never played a down for us prior to this year. LOL. Did he really not surrender a sack all year? I didn't realize that. Are you sure? Even with Bledsoe back there?

I'm sure we haven't yet forgotten Jacob Rogers and Stephen Peterman... Good grief!
During the thanskgiving game, Joe Buck said that he has not allowed a sack in 9 games out of 11 (now are 10 of 12). I'm pretty sure he had a bad game against Strahan..

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine

I agree with everything you just said DMW.

Albert Camus
Old 11-28-2006, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano
Quote:

During the thanskgiving game, Joe Buck said that he has not allowed a sack in 9 games out of 11 (now are 10 of 12). I'm pretty sure he had a bad game against Strahan..
I'm glad someone brought that up. Colombo hasn't given up a sack all year? Strahan had 2. Was waiting until someone actually remembered this.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I thought it was Witten who missed the block... I guess I'm probably wrong. The one game that stuck out for me was Columbo's game against Peppers. It was like a coming of age game for him.
Yeah it was Columbo. I believe he did it twice in that game. I think he's been really good this year. I agree D-Unit, that Panthers game was outstanding, not just because of his performance, but because everyone was so sure he would be destroyed.

Albert Camus
Old 11-28-2006, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They initially thought it was Witten, but it was Colombo.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 03:28 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
How about NT? I know they are extremely hard to find and realisticly you might not be able to get one in the draft, but wouldn't that be the Cowboys biggest need over O-line?
I was actually thinking about either Tank Tyler or Amobi Okoye with the first round pick. If we can finish off our D-Line with a solid, young NT then why the hell not?
Old 11-28-2006, 03:40 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No matter how we slice the pie....if you haven't realized columbo's play...then chances are hes played well.

I actually fought with scott about this...he just replied that scouts were surprised he was starting...I'm no scout....but he has played great almost all year. Sure he gave up some sacks earlier...but not many 3 i believe all year. He shut down the hottest DE in the game. He didn't even get alot of help...Flo had more help in the game. This has been the way it is all year...

Columbo has really only sucked at engaging the DE on a run play...he seems to be slow off the ball. But when him and witten are asked to seal the outside its golden. Not only that...but when Columbo gets upfield to the 2nd level he is a great blocker. He has sprung a couple of plays for us this year. Another important thing is....how many times have you heard his number called for a penalty...not alot which is another great thing.

I on the other hand do think Brown could play inside. Personally if we are picking at 20 I think thats damn early for a guy who isn't a real deal. I would rather have McCauley over him actually.

My Big Board
1. Tedd Ginn
2. Justin Blalock
3. Jake Long/Sam Baker
4. Reggie Nelson
5. Tank Tyler
6. Marcus McCauley

Any of the players above I would be happy with in the first round. If we are after pick 25 we really don't have a shot at the top 3. But 4/5/6 all have a chance at being around till the end of the first round.

Anyone else have a big board?

Anyone else believe in what scott says about Long being more of a RT in NFL then LT. I personally think he has everything you look for in a powerful LT....just needs a little footwork help which is coachable.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 03:56 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

According to Parcells in a recent press conference Colombo hasn't given up a sack all year, I don't think he would just make that up or anything. Parcells put the Giants game sacks on Bledsoe for holding on too long and not reading where to throw to properly.