Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-14-2008, 08:56 AM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.

Not really. The pats don't even have top 3 talent this year. That pats are a great TEAM, but they don't have that many really TALENTED players.

People like junior seau, teddy bruschi, mike vrabel, rodney harrison, ellis hobbs, etc are not very talented they just play well as a team. That is why they say, talent doesn't always win championships, and this year, it obviously didn't.
Achilles33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 08:58 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles33 View Post
Not really. The pats don't even have top 3 talent this year. That pats are a great TEAM, but they don't have that many really TALENTED players.

People like junior seau, teddy bruschi, mike vrabel, rodney harrison, ellis hobbs, etc are not very talented they just play well as a team. That is why they say, talent doesn't always win championships, and this year, it obviously didn't.
They have Brady and Moss. Might go down as the best QB all time and a top 3 WR of all time. Junior Seau past his prime, but a HOF. You also failed to mention their 3 down lineman who are all exceptional. They have just as much talent on defense as you guys.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.

Yea, ok buddy.

Did I not say they were a great TEAM?

But we easily have more talent. Do you know what talent is?

DeMarcus Ware has more talent than their entire team combined. Moss has great talent, but they still don't compare to us. Brady is a great player maybe the G.O.A.T., but he isn't that talented. He just stands in the pocket and throws the ball with 10 seconds to throw on every play. Maybe the most unathletic player I have ever seen. Romo is the best scrambler/sack avoider since maybe roger staubach. (not including runners liek vick and young)

Us and Sand Diego are above everyone else in the talent department. It obviously didn't translate to a championship, but you can't deny it.

Romo+T.O. have more TALENT than Brady+Moss. Brady and Moss are obviously way better, but talent is a different thing.

Celebrate your Giants victory. We are still gonna own the NFC East next year. You caught us by suprise, playing garbage football, and it STILL came down to the last play of the game and we should have one if it weren't for Crayton. We are obviously vastly superior, you were just bound to win.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:12 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would I be abusing my power if I deleted everyone of Tnew's post?

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Have fun. I back up my team. I don't care if I get terrible rep or anything on NFLDC. We are clearly the better team, and I am stating it. We just played a terrible game.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Celebrate your Giants victory. We are still gonna own the NFC East next year. You caught us by suprise, playing garbage football, and it STILL came down to the last play of the game and we should have one if it weren't for Crayton. We are obviously vastly superior, you were just bound to win.
Stop blaming Crayton. That is getting old fast. Sure he dropped a catch. Webster dropped a pick that would have taken 7 points off the board and maybe given us 7 points in the other direction. These things happen.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
DeMarcus Ware has more talent than their entire team combined. Moss has great talent, but they still don't compare to us. Brady is a great player maybe the G.O.A.T., but he isn't that talented. He just stands in the pocket and throws the ball with 10 seconds to throw on every play. Maybe the most unathletic player I have ever seen. Romo is the best scrambler/sack avoider since maybe roger staubach. (not including runners liek vick and young)

Us and Sand Diego are above everyone else in the talent department. It obviously didn't translate to a championship, but you can't deny it.

Romo+T.O. have more TALENT than Brady+Moss. Brady and Moss are obviously way better, but talent is a different thing.

DeMarcus Ware has more talent than everybody on their team combined? Put down the crack pipe. Randy Moss is arguably the most physically gifted player in league history (I said arguably, not definitely). Brady was good even when he didn't have 20 seconds to throw. Perhaps teams should rush more guys then? Brady really isn't that unathletic. He scrambles when he has too and he's extremely intelligent as to when to do it.

To say that Romo and Owens have more talent than Brady and Moss is ridiculous and pure homerism. It's one thing to back up your team and it's quite another to be completely oblivious to reality.

If you were so "obviously vastly superior", you would have won the game. You can't be vastly superior if you're dropping passes, missing blocks, not making plays etc...

Heaven forbid you actually admit someone flat out beat you, that would be the end of the world wouldn't it? Eli Manning played incredibly SMART football. They made very few mistakes and it paid off. The Giants' secondary, a much maligned unit, held Tony Romo to 50% completion and only one touchdown. The Cowboys' OL in the second half was swiss cheese, probably moreso because the Giants' pass rush came alive. They only got one sack, but Romo was constantly on his ass.

And for God's sake, Roy Williams is awful. Can't even tackle anymore. Amazing what a few nice hits five years ago can do for your reputation.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Stop blaming Crayton. That is getting old fast. Sure he dropped a catch. Webster dropped a pick that would have taken 7 points off the board and maybe given us 7 points in the other direction. These things happen.
Seriously.

It's not just Crayton that didn't perform. Romo struggled to complete 50% of his passes, the OL got dominated in the second half, Owens had trouble getting open. Roy Williams can't tackle anymore.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:09 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing that worries me about roy is his steady decline over the past two years...two years ago millions of people were knocking him for his coverage skills but he was still a top 5 safety in the league. He I believe lead the league in TFL in 2005 if I'm correct and was a spark plug for our team.

Well last year he slowly stopped making as many plays at the LOS...but our constant safeties in cover 2 probably had a lot ot do with it.

This year we are all excited to see Roy closer to the LOS...and what happens...he makes 4-5 plays all year that I can remember at the LOS. This is no exaggeration either....he simply wasn't cutting through the garbage anymore to make plays. Then to finish the year....he drops to his hands and knees in the open field to aviod a FB block....a WR catches the ball and he simply runs into a blocker and doesn't get up? Something is seriously wrong...this is Roy Williams...he was never passive in his play....he is a completely different player this year....and the progression started last year...when he was forced away from the LOS....I just wish we could know the answer....funny thing I thought about yesterday was...since when did roy always wear long sleeves...many teenage girls wear sleeves to cover up cosmetic blemishes on there arms...which leads me to Roy's new nickname Roy "The Cutter" Williams

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roy's been wearing sleeves for as long as I can remember. I would guess after his rookie year, maybe the one after that one.

How the mighty have fallen
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Honestly, I think Roy Williams is g a y.

Anyone else ever consider this? I wouldn't be surprised if Roy turned out to be fruity. He's been working with his minister to start a new life and find his direction. Plus he dumped that hot chick because they didn't match up on a "couples test" that he took in a magazine. Maybe hes a fruit and its been weighing on his mind?

Either way, he has lost his confidence and he is fat. I dont want him back, I dont care if it creates cap hell either. Having him and Reeves on the field is like playing defense with 9 guys. They are so terrible.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:53 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont care who is *** and who is not. If he would knock someone out once in a while, he can be as *** as he wants. His play has regressed tremendously.

However, he did not paly bad in the playoff game. Blaming him would be like blaming Ware. Its not their fault.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:59 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andy by the way Achilles, and I have never jumped on your back before now...

But please stop being such a homer. Ware has more talent than Moss, Samuels, Maroney, Stallworth, Warren, Seymore, Seau...

That is absolutely crazy!!! You are so extreme with everything you say...come back to earth.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post

Anyone else ever consider this? I wouldn't be surprised if Roy turned out to be fruity. He's been working with his minister to start a new life and find his direction. Plus he dumped that hot chick because they didn't match up on a "couples test" that he took in a magazine. Maybe hes a fruit and its been weighing on his mind?

Either way, he has lost his confidence and he is fat. I dont want him back, I dont care if it creates cap hell either. Having him and Reeves on the field is like playing defense with 9 guys. They are so terrible.
I saw him doing autograph signings at a hotel in Waikiki. He had a very hot lady friend accompanying him, so no... I don't think he's g a y.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:32 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad Johnson is whining about wanting out of Cincy. I'd give up a 1st and a 3rd for him.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our defense still played good in the second half. We just allowed 1 TD and the Giants had to cover only 37 yards to get it.
The reason why we lost was the second half offense and the last drive of the first half, a drive in which Jacques Reeves was responsible for almost all the yards the Giants gained.
Our OL has been amazing all season, and at his best in pass protection but they all forgot how to block in the second half. We have been a passing team this year, and the team with most play of 20+ yards but we can't make a big passing play because of drops or because of Romo, Crayton has been one of the more reliable players this year and he was responsable for almost three plays which could have changed the game. Romo didn't play that bad, but this player sure wasn't the one we saw during the regular season.

Wade was named the HC to fix the defense and he was pretty succesfull, imo. We allowed one TD in the first drive of the game, but after that the defense played good. The second TD was almost ALL Jacques Reeves' fault, and the third TD was on the special team unit's shoulder.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:53 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's hard to say this after only one official start as the feature back, but Barber did a pretty good job and I'm confident going into '08 as him being our #1 back. I would say that we need some improvement out of him in his pass protection. He's a little shakey, but that can be improved. JJ is gone and I'd like to see us pick up a nice change of pace back. Somebody with some good quickness and speed.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do think MBIII got gased. I think he needs to be between 15-20 carries and the other 10-15 needs to go to our draft pick this year.

I just think with his running style, he would be worthless by the end of the season if he got 20+ carries every game.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:19 PM    (permalink
shane_man
Veteran

shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod
It's hard to say this after only one official start as the feature back, but Barber did a pretty good job and I'm confident going into '08 as him being our #1 back. I would say that we need some improvement out of him in his pass protection. He's a little shakey, but that can be improved. JJ is gone and I'd like to see us pick up a nice change of pace back. Somebody with some good quickness and speed.
Down by four for a long ass period in the second half... And because Barber was used like a sledgehammer in the first half looked ******* BUSTED in the second half.

Just like you dont win championships in the first game of the season. You dont win playoff games in the first quarter. Barber is a second half back. Why? Because he kills everything he touches. Using Barber that hard in the first half and going in at 14-14 destroyed this team.

Thank you Jason for taking such a huge bloody chance in the most important game of the season up to this point. Of course now in hindsight this was the most important game... FULL STOP.

Marion had a great half. His second half was **** and it was because he was exhausted. THATS WHY HE SHOULDNT BE GIVEN SO MANY CARRIES.

11 ATT 28 yards
Old 01-14-2008, 03:06 PM    (permalink
WiseDallasFan1967

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post

That was a very extreme question / comment. not that I am a defender or a fan but I can likely site ten teams that he would be a starter on. Williams has some talent. I think even Bobby Carpenter has some but they like many of the players Dallas has selected in their recent draft history either were over hyped or had very heavy expectations put on them when they were in the wrong system or they as a player could not mature and adapt to it as son as the fans were made to believe they would by the Jerry Jones marketing machine.

Again not defending Roy, Romo, Carpenter, Fasano, Owens, Crayton etc. I think they all either have maturity, experience, emotional or adaptation issues. I still say that there is enuff blame to go around but it all starts at the top with Jerry.

Jerry should finally give in and hire a GM.

Last edited by WiseDallasFan1967 : 01-14-2008 at 03:09 PM.
Old 01-14-2008, 03:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
What the heck? We did not watch the same game. Barber did an excellent job in pass protection yesterday. It was our OL that sucked it up.

That said, everyone at every position can stand improvement in all areas of their game.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really only remember one time seeing Barber completely blow a blitz pickup, but other than that I thought he did a fine job.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick

Quote:
Yea, ok buddy.

Did I not say they were a great TEAM?

But we easily have more talent. Do you know what talent is?

wow dude.....WOW!!

Brady >>>>>>>>>> Romo
Moss >>>>>>>>>> Owens

u do realize they are 17-0 and ur out of the playoffs right???

Romo can run around avoiding sacks all he wants but he cant manage an offense for crap. He fizzles out the last quarter of both his years as QB so far, while Brady is breaking records.

San Diego has a bunch of talent but guess what?? They are still playing, you aren't.

So Romo and TO are more talented then Brady and Moss?? Do you even watch football, seriously?? Talent doesn't mean squat if you have no idea how to use it. I'm not saying that Romo and TO aren't good ball players but something isn't right when you die out at the end of the season twice. Romo gets so overrated during the year and by the end you really see what he is about.

People like you dude give Cowboy fans their crappy reputation!

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Last edited by toddmlazarchick : 01-14-2008 at 03:58 PM.
toddmlazarchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
wow dude.....WOW!!

Brady >>>>>>>>>> ****
Moss >>>>>>>>>> Cry baby
You realize you don't make yourself look any better with crap like this.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
wow dude.....WOW!!

Brady >>>>>>>>>> ****
Moss >>>>>>>>>> Cry baby

u do realize they are 17-0 and ur out of the playoffs right???

Romo can run around avoiding sacks all he wants but he cant manage an offense for crap. He fizzles out the last quarter of both his years as QB so far, while Brady is breaking records.

San Diego has a bunch of talent but guess what?? They are still playing, you aren't.

So Romo and TO are more talented then Brady and Moss?? Do you even watch football, seriously?? Talent doesn't mean squat if you have no idea how to use it. I'm not saying that Romo and TO aren't good ball players but something isn't right when you die out at the end of the season twice. Romo gets so overrated during the year and by the end you really see what he is about.

People like you dude give Cowboy fans their crappy reputation!
Go somewhere else.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote