Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-24-2008, 04:09 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
HA HA! You put that idea in our head in the first place!
I would love it to happen...but Jerry wants offensive playmakers and we are given a deal to MB3 and...top money at the RB position needs to be the main guy...no way around that...and as much as I love Chris Long I just can't see the reason we would move up for him from what our front office has said this season...if Jerry said he would looking for a pressure DL I would buy it...but I haven't heard anything close to that.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure that if we're moving to the #1, it will be only for McFadden.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:42 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
I'm sure that if we're moving to the #1, it will be only for McFadden.
Without a doubt.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.

Exactly. If we do move up to #1 (which I have a bad feeling that we will) the only player we will take is McFadden. Jerry wakes up with morning wood to Darren McFadden. If we traded up you think we would actually take Jake Long? There is a better chance of Jerry holding a press conference tomarrow and naming me the Owner of the Dallas Cowboys. Get real.
Achilles33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 06:12 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles33 View Post
Exactly. If we do move up to #1 (which I have a bad feeling that we will) the only player we will take is McFadden. Jerry wakes up with morning wood to Darren McFadden. If we traded up you think we would actually take Jake Long? There is a better chance of Jerry holding a press conference tomarrow and naming me the Owner of the Dallas Cowboys. Get real.
I havent heard Jake Long's name anywhere, it was Chris Long, and maybe im in the minority but I dont think we would bother with McFadden...that would be 30 million in barber, and what 60 in mcfadden?? Why do we want/need 90 million dollars at the rb position when we found a gem already late in the draft, if we want a rb we are fine standing pat, there is no way in hell we give up all those picks/players and take another rb, and I think its silly to even think about doing it

The Reggie Bush experiment hasnt taught you guys anything? How many backs in that class are doing better then him? at least 7 who were taken later, everyone said the Jets should trade the house and move up too, I bet their so upset they didnt because he was such an elite talent Please, we dont need 2 high priced rbs, even if he did go to arkansas

What makes anyone think we would want all that money in one position thats not even used primarily in our offense amazes me, we pass more then run with Garrett, so we want to stud backs taking up majority of the payroll? Chris Long is an impact player we do not have on the line, we havent had a DE in the 3-4 that can get sacks on his own, im sure Wade knows that as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 01-24-2008 at 06:14 PM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 06:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I havent heard Jake Long's name anywhere, it was Chris Long, and maybe im in the minority but I dont think we would bother with McFadden...that would be 30 million in barber, and what 60 in mcfadden?? Why do we want/need 90 million dollars at the rb position when we found a gem already late in the draft, if we want a rb we are fine standing pat, there is no way in hell we give up all those picks/players and take another rb, and I think its silly to even think about doing it

The Reggie Bush experiment hasnt taught you guys anything? How many backs in that class are doing better then him? at least 7 who were taken later, everyone said the Jets should trade the house and move up too, I bet their so upset they didnt because he was such an elite talent Please, we dont need 2 high priced rbs, even if he did go to arkansas

What makes anyone think we would want all that money in one position thats not even used primarily in our offense amazes me, we pass more then run with Garrett, so we want to stud backs taking up majority of the payroll? Chris Long is an impact player we do not have on the line, we havent had a DE in the 3-4 that can get sacks on his own, im sure Wade knows that as well
Great post! Glad to know at least some of what I've fought for in the past is now being seen as sound logic. I still remember the days of fighting for Dorsey over DMAC...haha... back when we thought Cleveland would be having a Top 5 pick. Been a long time since then ... now C.Long has become the premier DL prospect and taking him makes the most sense today. You could argue though, that Dorsey would be worth it if our front office thinks he could be our NT and we can't get Rogers.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Longhorns I agreed with some of the stuff you said...but when your WR/TE corps is the strength of your team why run the ball. I think our talent level had more to do with throwing more than running then the way Garrett was coaching.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-24-2008, 06:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Longhorns I agreed with some of the stuff you said...but when your WR/TE corps is the strength of your team why run the ball. I think our talent level had more to do with throwing more than running then the way Garrett was coaching.
I don't buy that one, thule. Why run the ball? You have to utilize the run to set up the pass and vice versa. Just because you have receiving weapons doesn't mean you pass most of the time. It's not like we didn't have a run blocking OL or talent at RB. Garrett's scheme is all about scheming around the pass. It's a pass heavy scheme and that's why we pass. He's a former QB and that's his expertise. When we get behind and we're trailing, he resorts to the pass. I hope Garrett learns to balance the attack more. Maybe having a better RB than Julius will help him do that. The fact that it took him all year to realize Barber should've been the starter, worries me about how he views RBs.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:00 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I think the abandonment of the run had to do with his lack of trust in his RB's but I guess we'll never know.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-24-2008, 07:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I think the abandonment of the run had to do with his lack of trust in his RB's but I guess we'll never know.
If we add another talented back to our committee and STILL can't balance our attack, then yeah.. we'll know then.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...a_simpson.html

God I hope this is true.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Romo is a dog.

In other news... We hired Todd Grantham as our new DL coach! Man, I was actually happy when we lost Rodgers, Pasq and Bowles, but this new coaching staff that is starting to form is totally kick ass!

I liked Grantham when he was the DC at Houston. He's a fiery guy who's expertise is the 3-4. He's such an upgrade from Kacy Rodgers it ain't funny. Woo! I love this hire!

Old 01-24-2008, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

I'm afraid that we're not gonna get a deal done for Hamlin. He's probably going to field some real big offers this offseason.

Safety may become a big issue sooner, rather than later.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.

Here are some interesting tidbits from the DMN Blog:

Quote:
Free agent stuff
7:22 PM Thu, Jan 24, 2008 | Permalink
Calvin Watkins E-mail News tips
Cowboys will be in need of free agents like everybody else.

We look at a few choices.

Running back and DeSoto native Tatum Bell of the Lions is unrestricted and wouldn't mind playing behind Marion Barber. Bell is a fast, shifty back that the Cowboys need on third down.

If Dallas doesn’t get Bell, it will be interesting to see where running back Michael Pittman of Tampa Bay, ends up.

Wide receiver Javon Walker of the Broncos is due a roster bonus of $3.5 million and if it’s not picked up, Dallas could go after him. The Cowboys debated between Walker and Terrell Owens a couple years ago and went with T.O. That has worked out great for the Cowboys, but adding Walker gives the Cowboys a speed threat if Terry Glenn doesn't return.

Ken Hamlin might leave the Cowboys for big money. If that’s the case, Tank Williams, the free safety in Minnesota is a possibility.

Of course, we like the Chargers Drayton Florence as a cornerback. Nothing against Anthony Henry and Terence Newman, but with more teams going with three and four receiver sets, another corner wouldn’t be bad.
Quote:
Will Cowboys take shot at WR Roy Williams?
6:07 PM Thu, Jan 24, 2008 | Permalink
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips
That was one of several Cowboys questions Hall of Fame scribe Rick "Goose" Gosselin answered during today's chat.

Rick Gosselin: The Cowboys would be doing their due diligence if they call the Lions. If Detroit wants to give away this gifted receiver, I'd be willing to listen. But the Cowboys have already been down this road with Joey Galloway. I'd keep my top picks intact and use one on a wideout in this draft. I'm still of the belief the Cowboys should have held onto that 22nd pick last April and taken Dwayne Bowe. Then a young wideout would already be in place for Romo in 2008.
I'll respectfully disagree with the great Goose here. The trade with Cleveland looked like a genius move by Jerry at the time.

The return is less than expected because the Browns were one of the league's most surprising teams. But the Cowboys still got the player they were targeting in OLB Anthony Spencer, and there will be quality wide receivers on the board at No. 22 (the pick from the Browns) again this spring.
The guys at DMN seem to be on the same page as us..
Old 01-24-2008, 08:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
I'm afraid that we're not gonna get a deal done for Hamlin. He's probably going to field some real big offers this offseason.

Safety may become a big issue sooner, rather than later.
Henry was all but ready to move to Safety last year. He'll do what ever the team needs him to do. I'm not overly worried, since I'm pretty confident that CB will be addressed.

Not sure what makes you worried about keeping him at this moment, but I'm fairly confident that Jerry will get it done. He's mentioned it as a priority and Hamlin seems happy here.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

I just don't have a good feeling about it. I feel like Jerry undervalues him. I've said it before, I don't think he gets due credit for what he has done back there. I hope I'm just trippin.

I'm also not confident with McKelvin falling to us either. He is a pretty hot prospect already. I'm afraid that we might lose a shot at him after the combine.

As you can tell, worst case scenario syndrome is already setting in with me and its only been like 3 weeks since the season.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
I just don't have a good feeling about it. I feel like Jerry undervalues him. I've said it before, I don't think he gets due credit for what he has done back there. I hope I'm just trippin.

I'm also not confident with McKelvin falling to us either. He is a pretty hot prospect already. I'm afraid that we might lose a shot at him after the combine.

As you can tell, worst case scenario syndrome is already setting in with me and its only been like 3 weeks since the season.
Uh, yeah, I guess. Jerry has said he likes how Hamlin stepped up and has done an excellent job quarterbacking the secondary. I honestly think we'll get something done before the start of FA. I wouldn't be surprised if Hamlin tested FA either though.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:13 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I agree that McFadden will ask for big money and that Barber will receive a new big contract too, but I don't see us making a move for Chris Long with McFadden avaible. So I agree that from a financial point of view it won't be a great move.
But, first of all, I don't see Jerry passing on a star player from his alma mater Arkansas, and then McFadden is clearly the best player in this draft class. A player like him can carry an offense on his shoulders. Look at what LT has done for San Diego or Peterson for Minnesota. Even if these teams had big holes in their offense, having a player like that allowed them to have a productive offense.

I don't think trading up to the #1 is a great idea, because I don't think we need a player with elite talent. But if we decide to move up, I'm sure we won't pass on McFadden.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Just watching a Roy Williams highlight tape (our sefety), and him changing his number to 38 because 8 means a new beginning in the bible, I have a feeling we will see the roy williams of old next season.

Just a random though.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a1twt01EoDE
Old 01-25-2008, 12:23 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
Well, I agree that McFadden will ask for big money and that Barber will receive a new big contract too, but I don't see us making a move for Chris Long with McFadden avaible. So I agree that from a financial point of view it won't be a great move.
But, first of all, I don't see Jerry passing on a star player from his alma mater Arkansas, and then McFadden is clearly the best player in this draft class. A player like him can carry an offense on his shoulders. Look at what LT has done for San Diego or Peterson for Minnesota. Even if these teams had big holes in their offense, having a player like that allowed them to have a productive offense.

I don't think trading up to the #1 is a great idea, because I don't think we need a player with elite talent. But if we decide to move up, I'm sure we won't pass on McFadden.

I agree with McFadden trust me, and if Cleveland tanked like we all thought we would probably take him, but I dont think Jerry is stupid enough to trade the farm for another rb, I think the Arkansas connection is overblown on these boards, he isnt looking for the next Arkansas gem everytime he gets the chance, I think we would take him if we were up there high enough, but where we are, with all the holes we have on defense, I dont think he would jeapordize the rest of the team by trading the house for a rb...we would have to give up 2 first rd picks who could be stars, and probably 2 other first day picks, all in all which is too much too give up for one guy let alone that position...

when you look back at all the stars who are found late in the 1st rd, I dont buy that Jerry wants to trade all that, we have alot of talent on our team but we still have a few glaring needs/holes, and rb is not one of them

If we trade with Miami, im interested in their 2nd rd pick, not the #1 overall pick...that extra 2nd rd pick we could get for giving up strictly players Parcells wants, and take Felix Jones(if he is stuck on the idea of drafting an arkansas guy for some reason) or Chris Johnson who will both be there, and we can keep all our other picks to improve the team...McFadden wont make us win the superbowl if we go into next season with the same problems

Quote:
Old 01-25-2008, 12:31 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Miami 2 Round Pick

I highly doubt that BP will trade that pick. That one pick in the 2nd round has so much value, buecause you are basically getting a 1st round talent who has slipped. That is were BP is going to get his value. I do think he might trade down, but I don't see anyone being enarmored with the #1 pick. No STUD..........Let him pick McFadden or Long or Dorsey.......they are not worth what he is going to have to pay.........i like the fact that both are picks are only 5-6 picks apart,,,,,,,,he will play into our hand if we have serveral players that we are iinterested in and both are still there.
chrlopez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:37 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Had Calvin Johnson came out this year as a senior, thats a scenario we would be willing to trade the farm for...fits a need, one of the best wr prospects ever, could take over after TO etc etc...would make more sense, just because mcfadden is the best player in the draft doesnt mean we are going to get him...only reason i was in favor of long is because I feel like he is a sure thing type prospect with great bloodlines

And I think Tuna could trade his 2nd round pick for the right deal, we have lots of players we dont use Miami could start somewhere, and I keep hearing they are shopping picks in an effort to get more players/picks in general, I dont think anything is not for sale with them this off season

Quote:
Old 01-25-2008, 01:57 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default I agree

No pick is safe and any one can trade if you are willing to offer the going rate...

Miami and BP are going to bring in so many players that either had ties to Dallas or BP in the past. I think he is going to have at least 15-20 new players on his roster compared to last year. I posted earlier that he will surround himself with players he knows.....and the coaches who were in Dallas will try to sign guys that either played in Dallas or had short stints in Dallas....I think Hamlin and Keith Adams are two players who I think might sign with Miami.........I also think as we cut players in late july...they will be picked up by Miami.............if we draft a Wr and we let go of Miles Austin or Hurd they will be picked up by Miami. Miami is after quantity.............because eventually have quantity will produce a few quality players....
Old 01-25-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrlopez1 View Post
No pick is safe and any one can trade if you are willing to offer the going rate...

Miami and BP are going to bring in so many players that either had ties to Dallas or BP in the past. I think he is going to have at least 15-20 new players on his roster compared to last year. I posted earlier that he will surround himself with players he knows.....and the coaches who were in Dallas will try to sign guys that either played in Dallas or had short stints in Dallas....I think Hamlin and Keith Adams are two players who I think might sign with Miami.........I also think as we cut players in late july...they will be picked up by Miami.............if we draft a Wr and we let go of Miles Austin or Hurd they will be picked up by Miami. Miami is after quantity.............because eventually have quantity will produce a few quality players....
You always call him keith adams. Its keith DAVIS.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:13 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

Default Sorry

Keith Davies

It won't happen again..............