Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 02-02-2008, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I doubt this too...but the only reason I bring it up is because our coaching staff had to role coverage up on off alot when Henry was on the field...maybe I'm off but it seemed that Henry was always moving up or off on the WR pre-snap...that screams to me that if the QB saw a certain coverage pre-snap that they would take their chance on the coverage...whether it was hitting a quick hitch or a deep move long on Henry....just something I picked up on...no real source or anything.

Now I have a feeling if Stewart is still our DC that our organization might feel quite strong about Florence...afterall most organizations feel good about a FA they bring in and think they got a steal relatively speaking...so if for some crazy reason our coaching staff thinks that the production loss from Henry/Florence is minimal it wouldn't surprise me one bit to even out the cap numbers across the secondary...as stupid as that sounds.

Another thing that I'm thinking about is on average how much are rookie corners picked on...thinking back across the past couple of years I can't think of a lot of guys that were first round picks that got toasted repeatably. I mean sure Leon Hall gave up a few plays and Aaron Ross wasn't perfect...but were they really targetted pre-snap like Reeves was? Just because we are a deep team does that mean we need a first round pick sitting 4th on the depth chart?

Think about that....when would he see the field? In our dime package right?

Wrong...we play with 3 safeties and 3 CB's....now obviously with a new influx of talent our personell packages could change....but how many teams run a dime package in the NFL as much as we do? I would be willing to wager we do it twice as much as the next highest team...because lets be honest how many teams have a Roy Williams who can push up into the box. The only other team that comes to mind of running 3 safety dime package is Arizona...and they did it from time to time...

My point is a 4th cornerback isn't going to see the field hardly at all if our scheme's stay the same...do you really want to see your first round pick sitting on the bench while your #2 corner is constantly rolling up and off in coverage to cover up a weakness? This is why I think that although...I might be out of left field right now....we could see something scarily similar next season.
This makes sense in an injury free season, but when was the last time both corners lasted an entire season?

I don't think Henry has played 16 games since he's come to Dallas. As he gets older, I doubt more and more that he ever will.

Let's say Henry goes down and were stuck with Newman, Florence, and Reeves. We will get toasted.

I think Hamlin is gone, he's going to be the top FA safety this year and a ton of teams could use him. So let's just put Henry at FS for arguments sake. In this situation drafting a CB is a must.

What makes anyone think that Henry, who can't stay healthy at CB, is going to stay healthy at Safety, where he will take more punishment?
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 02:48 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
This makes sense in an injury free season, but when was the last time both corners lasted an entire season?

I don't think Henry has played 16 games since he's come to Dallas. As he gets older, I doubt more and more that he ever will.

Let's say Henry goes down and were stuck with Newman, Florence, and Reeves. We will get toasted.

I think Hamlin is gone, he's going to be the top FA safety this year and a ton of teams could use him. So let's just put Henry at FS for arguments sake. In this situation drafting a CB is a must.

What makes anyone think that Henry, who can't stay healthy at CB, is going to stay healthy at Safety, where he will take more punishment?
Let's just pay Hamlin, bring in Florence and draft 2 young cb's. I'll give Roy one more year and if he performs the same way he has the last 2, cut or trade him. I'd even be willing to trade him this offseason.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 03:02 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUALUM99 View Post
Yes, I'm one of the people that think MBIII is overrated on this board. I think he's a good NFL running back but not a great one. He's top 15 or so.

DMAC will be, in my estimation, a top 5 back in the likes of Adrian Peterson, LT, Brian Westbrook, etc. mold.

However, I've never liked the idea of trading both #1's for DMAC if MBIII is still on the team. I would trade MBIII and the #28 pick for DMAC all day long.

But the thing is, ever since Reggie Bush came out as the best rb prospect since the rb position was invented, and espn & scouts slobbered all over him and bashed the Texans for passing on him, you cant assume anything with a guy that has never played before...

Because injury concern is one thing, yes he could be great but he could be the guy that never stayed healthy like Ki Jana Carter, or he could just never get it like Reggie Bush, but it seems like every year people want to annoint the next best thing and assume he will be great...We could end up with Peterson or Bush or K. Carter, if Jerry thinks its worth it, or if his potential is worth the risk thats fine, but if it blows up in your face and doesnt work then what do we have at rb after trading Barber?

Regardless of what you think he has stayed healthy, if McFadden misses the last 8 games of the season hypothetically, do we let Tyson Thompson lead us into the playoffs? Our options would be limited, it would be crazy to abandon the 2 back system and put the faith of our offense into one back who has never played a down...If you need to be refreshed you could just search espn's old archives to hear about how they raved about some guys that were supposed to be so great that never panned out

Im all for getting DMac, im actually growing fond of the idea if we can give up spears and carpenter and maybe spend a late pick on pacman to add strength to the secondary, but suggesting we give up barber to get him is going overboard and a classic example of people "buying the next hype"

also it seems alot of dolphins fans are ok with both our first, spears and carpenters...thats fine by me and alot more reasonable...we never lost anything to begin with by moving down last year and got the same guy with our pick, so i dont mind packaging both picks this year for a elite prospect...trading carpenter and spears would make me feel better about both picks not panning out, i dont want spears starting anymore and carpenter needs to go now while he has some value...both guys would start for miami instantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 02-02-2008 at 03:06 PM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 04:25 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Well if Henry were to go down...what would happen if Hamlin went down? Watkins would step in...

And yes if Henry is to be moved to FS drafting a CB is a must.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 04:28 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
Let's just pay Hamlin, bring in Florence and draft 2 young cb's. I'll give Roy one more year and if he performs the same way he has the last 2, cut or trade him. I'd even be willing to trade him this offseason.
If you resign Hamlin and bring in Florence....drafting CB's early just don't make a ton of sense from a cap situation...I'm all for it don't get me wrong...but I have a hunch that a rookie 4th and 5th CB might not be a go.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 02-02-2008, 06:01 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
If you resign Hamlin and bring in Florence....drafting CB's early just don't make a ton of sense from a cap situation...I'm all for it don't get me wrong...but I have a hunch that a rookie 4th and 5th CB might not be a go.
Get a cb in the first two rounds and then take one later in the draft.

Old 02-02-2008, 09:32 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

What makes you think Hamlin is gone just because people want him?? He was brought in one year to see how he fit and played, and he lived up to expectations and more...what reason does Jerry have to not pay him? He signed him for a reason, there is no point in signing him for just one year and seeing he played well then let him walk when were trying to get to the super bowl...

Quote:
Old 02-03-2008, 04:35 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboys eye Broncos WR Javon Walker

There has been speculation Dallas might have an interest in Broncos receiver Javon Walker if he is cut. The Broncos likely will try to trade Walker or cut him. -- Denver Post

Interesting...considering all signs are pointing to a Glenn return. Terry has decided to put off microfracture surgery and to continue rehabbing his leg the natural way. I still dont think we'll go the WR route this season (I've been saying this a lot lately :))...I would actually be fairly surprised if we end up drafting one. If they feel the need to add another guy after evaluating Glenn some more...I'm sure that player will be a proven veteran, it would make a whole lote more sense this way...Walker wouldnt be the worst option.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 02-03-2008 at 04:52 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:56 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Definately not the worst, but isnt he in a position to ask to be traded? I dont think Denver would outright cut him unless there was something up with his knee, im all for signing him and he would probably love to come here...But seems like we would have to come off a pick

Quote:
Old 02-03-2008, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be okay with Walker. however, I still think we need to get a WR on the first day.

That is a position that "typically" needs a year or two to develop. If we don't get someone young in here, we're going to be sitting here in 2010 needing to draft another WR high.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

There has been speculation Dallas might have an interest in Broncos receiver Javon Walker if he is cut. The Broncos likely will try to trade Walker or cut him. -- Denver Post

Interesting...considering all signs are pointing to a Glenn return. Terry has decided to put off microfracture surgery and to continue rehabbing his leg the natural way. I still dont think we'll go the WR route this season (I've been saying this a lot lately :))...I would actually be fairly surprised if we end up drafting one. If they feel the need to add another guy after evaluating Glenn some more...I'm sure that player will be a proven veteran, it would make a whole lote more sense this way...Walker wouldnt be the worst option.
moth, even if Glenn comes back, do you have any faith left on him? I always liked him, but he's 34, coming back from a bad injury, and he has been healthy for an entire season only once since he came to Dallas. I don't think he can be a good #2 anymore, I also think he could have lost a lot of his speed with that last injury.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crayton would be 2 and Glenn would be 3. Glenn is done as a starter.

Of course I'm going to be worried if Glenn is out there....but, this is an injury he can come back from. His speed really wasnt being questioned when he returned, he was just having trouble getting out of his breaks. The knee will get stronger w/ time. Honestly, all I'm really looking for out of him is just one more year. This gives you another full season to evaluate Hurd, Stanbeck, and Austin. If you still think you need a WR after the year is over...Roy Williams can potentially be had via FA or you can select one, in what looks to be a very solid year for WRs next year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-03-2008, 01:37 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Walker scares me a little bit because he's been injury prone and he's a complainer. I'm not sure if he'd be happy being the #2 receiver.

Old 02-03-2008, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Crayton would be 2 and Glenn would be 3. Glenn is done as a starter.

Of course I'm going to be worried if Glenn is out there....but, this is an injury he can come back from. His speed really wasnt being questioned when he returned, he was just having trouble getting out of his breaks. The knee will get stronger w/ time. Honestly, all I'm really looking for out of him is just one more year. This gives you another full season to evaluate Hurd, Stanbeck, and Austin. If you still think you need a WR after the year is over...Roy Williams can potentially be had via FA or you can select one, in what looks to be a very solid year for WRs next year.
I don't know Glenn's cap number off the top of my head, but my thought is he is too expensive for a #3 that is that old and injury history.

All this talk is making me believe more and more that we have to get younger and more talented at that position, #2 specifically.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 03:15 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Rumor

Anybody else hear this rumor? A rumor started on ESPN radio today that Chad Johnson could be traded to the Dallas Cowboys for Roy Williams.

Mike Zimmer is the defensive coordinator in Cincinnati which would be a reunion with Williams if the trade occurred. Williams already has his guaranteed money, so the Cowboys would take an affordable $3 million cap hit.

Wow. What a rumor. Thanks to acruther at the cowboys-forum for bringing this to discussion. Listen Bengals, we will even give you a second round pick and linebacker Bobby Carpenter. That will give your defense a much-needed boost.

If such a rumor turns to be true, this would give the Cowboys the most potent offense in the NFL, hands down. Whomever we draft to replace Julius Jones is likely to be an improvement. And the defense hasnít even been addressed yet.

Imagine Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, Jason Witten and Patrick Crayton. Tell me that doesnít worry the NFC East and the rest of the NFL!

It would be sweet but I doubt it will happen.....

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 03:40 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Chad Johnson would be the perfect compliment...and we lose Roy Williams...I just can't get myself to believe that at all.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 02-03-2008, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL, if that rumor is anywhere near true that would be amazing.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

I would think that Cincy would want more than just Roy. However, throwing in a second rounder and Carpenter would make me do it. If we sign Hamlin, then we could look for another safety in the first three rounds. Speaking of safeties, who is available in FA this year?

Old 02-03-2008, 07:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL@the Chad Johnson rumor. That's why I don't visit other Cowboys forums.

Don't get your hopes up fellahs. We're smarter than that.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Well...congrats to the Giants but, I cant help but, be a little pissed. A team that we beat twice and the 3rd game was def. right there for the taking...just won the SB. ugh. Could have been us...:(

Once again though, congrats Giants. Next year, it's ours.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-03-2008, 09:10 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

I'm happy that the Pats didn't win, but hard to muster up any excitement for the Giants.

Old 02-03-2008, 09:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I was rooting for the Pats. I'd never root for a diviosional team...plus there are too many Giants fans in my area...haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-03-2008, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol. Not gonna lie I was cheering for the g-men as if the Cowboys were playing. I'll have time to feel ashamed tomorrow. But right now It's great.
Old 02-03-2008, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well...congrats to the Giants but, I cant help but, be a little pissed. A team that we beat twice and the 3rd game was def. right there for the taking...just won the SB. ugh. Could have been us...:(

Once again though, congrats Giants. Next year, it's ours.
I hate life :(

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Honestly guys if we were to switch places with the Giants, it wouldn't of been the same result. There pass rush was unbelievable and the secondary play was great. Those were keys to that win, and honestly I doubt our defense right now would have been up to that.