Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-29-2006, 01:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
Suisham is a traitor. I actually liked him...
I liked him too. I loved his kick offs. :(
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 02:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
Quote:
D my sig just turned into JJ Redick. okay? what happened?

Now it is Jameer again. hmm.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 02:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
Quote:
Quote:

Are you only noticing that it changes now??? :shock:
Old 11-29-2006, 02:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Are you only noticing that it changes now??? :shock:
You mean it always did that? I just got DSL today, that would explain a lot.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-29-2006, 02:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

That's pretty sweet D, it never worked for me until now, you're the man.

High speed internet is amazing.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-29-2006, 02:11 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

IDK how you lived without it....funny you just noticed it like 6 months later

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 02:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:

It wouldnt do that with my old internet, man i've been missing out. it also took me about 25 minutes to dl a song, now it takes 10 seconds.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-29-2006, 02:14 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It wouldnt do that with my old internet, man i've been missing out. it also took me about 25 minutes to dl a song, now it takes 10 seconds.
Welcome to the next millenium.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 02:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Welcome to the next millenium.
Took me long enough.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-29-2006, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have nothing better to do than write up another Cowboys mock.

1. Sidney Rice, WR, South Coarolina
2. Ben Grubbs, G, Auburn
3. Mason Crosby, K, Colorado
4. Brandon Meriweather, S, Miami (FL)
5. Jonathan Wade, CB, Tennessee
6. Isaiah Stanback, QB, Washington
7. Syvelle Newton, RB/WR/S, South Carolina
7. Antonio Johnson, NT, Miss St
7. Sergio Gilliam, CB, Clemson

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 03:41 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

2. Ben Grubbs, G, Auburn

im just curious how you and other cowboys fans feel now, any different then how you felt after the Giants game? when you and alot of other people were campaigning for next year, and giving up on this year already, i remember asking everybody what their problems were and why they thought a season was 8 weeks long, but now the bandwagon is back full and all of a sudden we turned into the favorite in the NFC....

oh and the mock is nice, i like it, looks more like wishful thinking though....meriweather in the 4th? id be doing flips and cartwheels to get him that late, hell id take him 2nd-3rd rd for his talent and at a position we could use....

and sidney rice would be great, dont know if we take a WR first rd, but i think it be the smart choice, i thought we needed one last year, but will crayton and rice be a good wr combo in the future? dont know, crayton looks like a solid 2 playing alongside a great #1, but rice would blossom well with the wr's on roster next yr and in his 2nd yr be nice to have

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a pessimist, so that may explane a lot. And I tend to overreact sometimes.

BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2006, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
Quote:

2. Ben Grubbs, G, Auburn

im just curious how you and other cowboys fans feel now, any different then how you felt after the Giants game? when you and alot of other people were campaigning for next year, and giving up on this year already, i remember asking everybody what their problems were and why they thought a season was 8 weeks long, but now the bandwagon is back full and all of a sudden we turned into the favorite in the NFC....

oh and the mock is nice, i like it, looks more like wishful thinking though....meriweather in the 4th? id be doing flips and cartwheels to get him that late, hell id take him 2nd-3rd rd for his talent and at a position we could use....

and sidney rice would be great, dont know if we take a WR first rd, but i think it be the smart choice, i thought we needed one last year, but will crayton and rice be a good wr combo in the future? dont know, crayton looks like a solid 2 playing alongside a great #1, but rice would blossom well with the wr's on roster next yr and in his 2nd yr be nice to have
Yes, you're right. Meriweather is out of place. That is a bit too late for him. I'll work on it.

BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2006, 04:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

To be fair, i never gave up on this team, i said we'd go 11-5 after that Giants game, we may be able to top that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-29-2006, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

2. Ben Grubbs, G, Auburn
4. Josh Wilson, CB, Maryland
5. Kareem Brown, NT, Miami (FL)
7. Justin Vincent, RB, LSU

I'm not too familiar with Josh Wilson. Is that about right for him?

BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2006, 04:07 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got offered two tickets for the game this week- $170/tix, lower level in the end zone. However, the last 4 games I've gone to, the Cowboys have lost. Fellas, should i go or not?

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
Quote:

2. Ben Grubbs, G, Auburn

Funny how you only appear now once we're doing well. You're the one that disappeared after the Giants game, buddy. Who exactly is the fair weather fan? Look in the mirror.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod
I just got offered two tickets for the game this week- $170/tix, lower level in the end zone. However, the last 4 games I've gone to, the Cowboys have lost. Fellas, should i go or not?
I don't like endzone tickets... especially lower level.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:23 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Me either, but would love to be there, but don't want to jinx the team.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
2. Ben Grubbs, G, Auburn
4. Josh Wilson, CB, Maryland
5. Kareem Brown, NT, Miami (FL)
7. Justin Vincent, RB, LSU

I'm not too familiar with Josh Wilson. Is that about right for him?
Wilson is a fast riser and by the time the combine is over he'll be in the 2nd round at least.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:28 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Me either, but would love to be there, but don't want to jinx the team.
170 is uber cheap. Heck I bet they go for 300 by Sunday. If you don't want to go, you can always sell em and make some money.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Back to the discussion between landry and nelson... Personally i would rather have nelson, but does anyone think we might go landry for the simple fact that he is from LSU (if hes still around)? we have spears and james starting on our team and we have drafted other players from LSU; It seems to be one of the schools parcells likes to pull from.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:58 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

CTCowboysFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like Landry because it seems like we have been talking about him being a first round pick for three years, and every time I watch him he makes a play, as in a turnover.
CTCowboysFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

2. Ben Grubbs, G, Auburn
4. Brandon Frye, OT, Virginia Tech
7. Ryan Moore, WR, Miami (FL)

BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2006, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336
Back to the discussion between landry and nelson... Personally i would rather have nelson, but does anyone think we might go landry for the simple fact that he is from LSU (if hes still around)? we have spears and james starting on our team and we have drafted other players from LSU; It seems to be one of the schools parcells likes to pull from.
BP does like LSU, and I think Landry is just better, so I'm a Landry guy.

BoneKrusher