Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-03-2006, 10:02 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

game day....judgement day.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Marion Barber III 24
Rookie

Marion Barber III 24 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
game day....judgement day.
Yeah it is. Time to put up and take a Two game lead, or have to fight it out AGAIN.
Marion Barber III 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:25 AM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

CTCowboysFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Everybody on ESPN Expert Picks picked the Cowboys! Hank Goldberg is the only one on ESPN who has picked the Giants so far.

Even Accuscore picked us, and that thing is pretty accurate. Check the picks out for yourself.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent
CTCowboysFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCowboysFan
Everybody on ESPN Expert Picks picked the Cowboys! Hank Goldberg is the only one on ESPN who has picked the Giants so far.

Even Accuscore picked us, and that thing is pretty accurate. Check the picks out for yourself.

Nice. I feel good that Hank Goldberg picked against us. That's very reassuring :D

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Marion Barber III 24
Rookie

Marion Barber III 24 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Just win!!!!!
Marion Barber III 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:20 AM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet3334
Quote:

Nice. I feel good that Hank Goldberg picked against us. That's very reassuring :D
lol, I hate that guy :D
Old 12-03-2006, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Me too. Dware vs. Bob Whitfield. Ware has to have a big game.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Old 12-03-2006, 12:01 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Did anybody see the piece on Tony Romo during NFL Countdown? It was very good. I enjoyed watching it. They showed college and high school highlights of him....it was pretty good.
Old 12-03-2006, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Did anybody see the piece on Tony Romo during NFL Countdown? It was very good. I enjoyed watching it. They showed college and high school highlights of him....it was pretty good.
Yeah, I saw it. I thought it was good. It's funny how all of those people in Packer country are slowly becoming Cowboy fans.

Albert Camus
Old 12-03-2006, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, I saw it. I thought it was good. It's funny how all of those people in Packer country are slowly becoming Cowboy fans.
Yeah, I saw that. I really enjoyed that. What did he write on that ball? I play for the love of the game or something like that... That was cool.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

We're out for blood today.

You'll see what I mean at 4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 12:39 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10

You're out for Romosexual. God I that guy. 4 good games and he's the Jesus Christ of football.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I'm not sure if you guys have heard this, but I just heard that before they signed Brees, The Saints tried to trade for Romo. So, the Packers and Saints and I thought there was another team who did, though I can't remember who that is...

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10

You're out for Romosexual. God I that guy. 4 good games and he's the Jesus Christ of football.
How many picks has Grossman thrown today? I think you need to worry about him and not Romo.

And it's 5 good games, not 4.

Albert Camus
Old 12-03-2006, 02:03 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, I saw that. I really enjoyed that. What did he write on that ball? I play for the love of the game or something like that... That was cool.
Yeah that was awesome, he had that ball with I play for the love of the game written on it...I am glad we have a quarterback with not only great talent but a great attitude towards the game.
Old 12-03-2006, 03:23 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Martin!!! :? :? :?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 03:32 PM    (permalink
yno88
Rookie

yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.

Whitfield blatantly held Hatcher on the TD pass to Shockey. It's why Manning was able to roll out to his left.

BS no call.
yno88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yno88
Whitfield blatantly held Hatcher on the TD pass to Shockey. It's why Manning was able to roll out to his left.

BS no call.
I'm glad someone else saw that!

Albert Camus
Old 12-03-2006, 04:02 PM    (permalink
fryman
Rookie

fryman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah that was awesome, he had that ball with I play for the love of the game written on it...I am glad we have a quarterback with not only great talent but a great attitude towards the game.
we'll see what he plays for this off season.
fryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

THAT was a terribel pass interference call!

Albert Camus
Old 12-03-2006, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are lucky it's not 21-7.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

THAT WAS A BIG PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to play on fourth down Ware!

Albert Camus
Old 12-03-2006, 06:11 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here we go...we need a big return and some romomagic
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:12 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YES!!!!!! HUGE PLAY
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

IT'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albert Camus