Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-03-2006, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdallas
I still don't think the Saints are a legimate playoff team. They may get there, but they aren't good enough to deserve a spot.
Why not?

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:34 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

The Saints probably haven't had a very tough schedule and their defense isn't very good but I certainly wouldn't take them lightly.

I'm on board with the Levi Brown pick now, I don't think Colombo played very well but he only gave up one sack and fought his butt off. Flo played really well with the exception of the false start, Osi didn't record a tackle. :shock:
Old 12-03-2006, 09:41 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

CTCowboysFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yeah I think the Saints/Cowboys matchup will be a higher scoring game. If we can shut down Brees/Bush it's over.
CTCowboysFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Location: Springfield, OH: Most Depressing City in the Country. Look it up
Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCowboysFan
Yeah I think the Saints/Cowboys matchup will be a higher scoring game. If we can shut down Brees/Bush it's over.
Don't overlook Mcalister though he has gotten a few teams because of that this year.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:46 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cowboys
Quote:
Don't overlook Mcalister though he has gotten a few teams because of that this year.
Yeah and we have trouble with bigger backs. I actually don't see Bush going off on us.
Old 12-03-2006, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah and we have trouble with bigger backs. I actually don't see Bush going off on us.
I think we'll expose their secondary, and I don't think they'll run the ball well on us.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:20 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

I just have one question though, when is JJ gonna pull his head out of his arse>?
Old 12-03-2006, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
I just have one question though, when is JJ gonna pull his head out of his arse>?
I do like when JJ's out on those screens though. Very exciting.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Old 12-03-2006, 10:36 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet3334
Quote:
Yeah those are his biggest plays.

On a side, the Seahawks won, so that blows.
Old 12-03-2006, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah those are his biggest plays.

On a side, the Seahawks won, so that blows.
CT, I just saw that kick that Brown made. That was awesome.

Albert Camus
Old 12-03-2006, 10:38 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
If Colston plays you better not over look him either, or Horn.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:40 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Yeah Brown is awesome, but I hate him for his 55 yarder against us last year.

By the way Bears fan, don't over look Torry Holt either :D
Old 12-03-2006, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Quote:
I don't think Dallas will overlook anyone.

Albert Camus
Old 12-03-2006, 10:56 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Btw the way you guys are talking on here, I think they might. We've overlooked a couple teams this season (Arizona and Miami to be exact).

It is a prime time game though which will be a little different but I wouldn't be surprised to see New Orleans win this game. Romo made some great plays today but he also made some bone head ones, one in which that almost went for a pick 6. Should be a great game.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:59 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Btw the way you guys are talking on here, I think they might. We've overlooked a couple teams this season (Arizona and Miami to be exact).

It is a prime time game though which will be a little different but I wouldn't be surprised to see New Orleans win this game. Romo made some great plays today but he also made some bone head ones, one in which that almost went for a pick 6. Should be a great game.
The pick that almost went for six bounced off a receivers' hands...I dunno if that qualifies as "Bone head"
Old 12-03-2006, 11:13 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Check that out!!
Old 12-03-2006, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Marion Barber III 24
Rookie

Marion Barber III 24 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

Check that out!!

HAHAHAHA AWESOME!!!
Marion Barber III 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:18 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

It serves the G-Men right for being so cocky. Honestly they have a crap loud of trash talking a-holes on their team.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:

Check that out!!

That is great! I love it!

Albert Camus
Old 12-03-2006, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What bone-headed plays?

Albert Camus
Old 12-03-2006, 11:30 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweetness you went into the Cowboys thread and said something bad about Romo. Just abort now while you still can.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Sweetness you went into the Cowboys thread and said something bad about Romo. Just abort now while you still can.
I'm glad somebody warned him :)

Albert Camus
Old 12-04-2006, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

i dont understand why bears fans are saying anything bad about romo when they have rex grossman. 18 turn overs in the last 7 games, 14 picks and 4 fumbles... a 1.3 passer rating today?

I guess they are getting scared now that they have realized they arent the power house of the NFC anymore. they know that grossman junk isnt going to cut it against us in the NFC championship. at least try to save yourselves and put in griese, but for now, keep ROMO's pro bowl 5-1 name out of you mouth.

great game guys, detroit should be a win, i think we want to get philly back for earlier and that game should be big because of owens vs garcia's eagles, so we should take that at home. I think the saints might beat us with a pass heavy attack, but if we apply pressure like we did to peyton, we should have no problem. Vick sucks i dont care what he does on a week to week basis because overall he blows... force him to pass and we shouldnt have a problem...

taking all that into consideration, i think i would like to see us win the next three and then lose the last game to the lions... i wouldnt feel comfortable going into the playoffs winning 9 out of 10, its almost like we would be due for a loss. i think a loss going into the playoffs with a first round bye would be ideal (granted we cant move up or down). Of course i would say throw everything i just said out of the window if we are in a position to take home field or if we are still fighting for a first round bye.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:47 AM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was an ugly, ugly win. Romo ended up making the plays that he needed to make in order for us to win, but we just weren't clicking, and they gave us a lot of problems.

I take my hats off to that Giant team, though. They came to play and executed well all game. The story of the game, as the media is portraying it, is all the "missed opportunities" or "self-inflicted wounds" that they had, but that is all a load of bu!!sh^t. For every time they hurt themselves or missed a play, I can point to something that we did that was just as bad. Eli threw 2 picks today, but they ended up being dropped.

Anyhow, they played extremely well, but the difference in the game is that we ended up with the ball last. Sometimes that's just how it goes.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 07:08 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What bone-headed plays?
I think he is referring to the ball Romo threw right at Wilson that went right between his hands. That easily could have been 6 points like he said.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote