Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-05-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Jenkins Response
http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...-on-the-s.html

Say what you want, but he moved down notch in my book. Not only does he seem indifferent about the whole play, but he went on to throw Courtney Brown under the bus. I'm not calling for his head or anything, but I lost a lot of respect for him.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:55 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will seriously punch Jerry Jones in the face if we signed Hall. Hey look I'm getting a little angry here and to the fans that want him...how greedy and I dont know, blind can you be? Some people just want us to sign every big name out there regardless of so many key factors. This isnt how you build a team...you cant buy your way to a championship and I really dont want us to be that team. The Yankees and all those other HUGE market teams are a disgrace in the way they go about their business and that is exactly what JJ wants to do here. JJ has certainly dropped a few notches in my eyes...he's just a desperate old man that wants to buy his way to a championship. Yeah, it's not going to happen that way. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted TO. I wanted Chad. I wanted Pacman. I welcomed Vanderjerk. I welcomed Tank.

DeAngelo, I don't want.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:07 PM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

At the risk of being accused of wanting to sign more "big names", there's talk on another thread of Michael Huff being released. It's obvious we desperately need a safety. He hasn't been what I expected him to be coming out of college, but he's still got a lot of talent. Thoughts?
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

DeAngelo is different. He is a punk ***** who talks **** on the field and then gets torched.

I wouldn't want him under any circumstances. I've hated him for awhile which is part of it, but I also don't think T.O. would be too happy.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:06 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinChase View Post
At the risk of being accused of wanting to sign more "big names", there's talk on another thread of Michael Huff being released. It's obvious we desperately need a safety. He hasn't been what I expected him to be coming out of college, but he's still got a lot of talent. Thoughts?
Huff needs a new start. I wouldn't mind giving him a shot if he comes cheap.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:47 AM    (permalink
shane_man
Veteran

shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
Huff needs a new start. I wouldn't mind giving him a shot if he comes cheap.
Yep me too. He's got his money from his rookie contract. If Oakland wants to cut him loose. I would love for him to get an opportunity in Dallas. Especially with the possibility of this being Roy Williams last season.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:40 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Huff daddy came to play in Dallas, i'd cream my pants.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:29 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Huff will not come cheap. There are plenty of teams that will pay him at a premium even though he hasn't shown that he's worth the money.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
Huff will not come cheap. There are plenty of teams that will pay him at a premium even though he hasn't shown that he's worth the money.
With him being from Texas, I wonder if he would give a bit of a hometown discount?

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Looks like we are getting to finally see more action of Anthony Spencer. He's going to start taking snaps away from Ellis.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Looks like we are getting to finally see more action of Anthony Spencer. He's going to start taking snaps away from Ellis.
1 down, 2 to go!

Anthony Henry should be looking over his shoulder.

I've accepted the fact that no matter how ****** Bradie James plays, he'll continue to have immunity as our "captain"

EDIT: D and Moth -- You guys ready for our first and one of our only chances to watch Dwight this season? We get the shaft on Nationally televised games. I almost bought the NBA package at home this year, but i'm too big of a jew to bust that cash out.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
1 down, 2 to go!

Anthony Henry should be looking over his shoulder.

I've accepted the fact that no matter how ****** Bradie James plays, he'll continue to have immunity as our "captain"

EDIT: D and Moth -- You guys ready for our first and one of our only chances to watch Dwight this season? We get the shaft on Nationally televised games. I almost bought the NBA package at home this year, but i'm too big of a jew to bust that cash out.
I shelled out the cash for NBA league pass this year. It's been glorious. With this, MLB, and NFL Sunday Ticket. I've spent so much damn money on sports this year. Buying the MLB one wasnt worth it this year at all. Dammit.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:54 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This will be Henry's last year starting barring huge offseason changes. We will impliment our dime/nickel packages and have him inside.

It'll allow us to get Scandrick on the field to get his plays on the field...and give us a guy to cover the TEs. Jenkins will be starting next year I'm pretty positive.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
This will be Henry's last year starting barring huge offseason changes. We will impliment our dime/nickel packages and have him inside.

It'll allow us to get Scandrick on the field to get his plays on the field...and give us a guy to cover the TEs. Jenkins will be starting next year I'm pretty positive.
I wouldn't mind to see he and Greg Ellis gone. They are dead weight as far as I'm concerned. Henry is decently expensive too for a potential 5th stringer/specialty package guy assuming Pacman returns.

just my 2 cents.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I used to like the idea of Henry lining up at Safety, but now I'm even unsure that he's capable of doing that.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I used to like the idea of Henry lining up at Safety, but now I'm even unsure that he's capable of doing that.
He probably couldn't.

He can't tackle. He always just tries to push guys out of bounds and fails. He's a ***** and always injured.

We should have gone after Winfield instead but we had a crazy idea that Henry could shut down T.O. in his prime as well as plax because he was tall?
Old 11-07-2008, 03:02 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wouldn't mind to see he and Greg Ellis gone. They are dead weight as far as I'm concerned. Henry is decently expensive too for a potential 5th stringer/specialty package guy assuming Pacman returns.

just my 2 cents.
Your logic is so flawed.

Your first mistake is "assuming" pac comes back....I think we and everyone else have learned not to assume anything when it comes to him. Think about it...he had one last chance to show he was matured in the NFL and screwed it up not even half way into the season? It wasn't even something that was questionable....he got in a fight with a team official who was "baby sitting him" and it was loud enough to have someone complain and get a police report filed. Sorry but you can't rely on that EVER.

Who cares if Henry/Ellis are decently expensive....they are savy vets that can play the position against inferior players every day. It's not like we are sitting in a cap crisis....with 2010 being an upcapped season...our cap situation is that last thing i'm worried about....the only team I can remember in the last 5 years that has had cap problems was the titans. So once again I don't see the warrant of cutting 2 players that can be impact players as "role players" Nothing wrong with investing money into players that can make a difference in certain packages. Your not going to find a pass rusher in the draft/FA that will be able to meet Ellis's cost/benefit ratio...and that is really what we are looking for here anyways. So don't give me that cut them crap....reduce their role and let them play out their contract.

If you wanna talk dead weight i'd buy Brad Johnson/Roy Williams because they have came out and proved they can't do it in the past couple of years under any circumstances. Ellis/Henry have proved they can make plays when put in the right positions. Does anyone recall Henry getting burnt or even allowing a catch for a first down when he was inside in our special package? Because I don't. Does anyone else remember our 3-3 package failing to get pressure with Greg Ellis on the field? Once again I really haven't seen that either. As long as the vets can make plays in sub packages no reason to get rid of them.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-07-2008, 03:04 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
He probably couldn't.

He can't tackle. He always just tries to push guys out of bounds and fails. He's a ***** and always injured.

We should have gone after Winfield instead but we had a crazy idea that Henry could shut down T.O. in his prime as well as plax because he was tall?
Winfield is playing in a cover 2....how are you going to judge how he'd play in our scheme based off of what he has done in minnesota. Hell it's easy to say hindsight...I still remember D wanting Rolle...and look at how much he failed in Balt. What I'm saying is I like Winfield as much as the next guy...especially seeing him play up here in vikings country...but you can't just look back and say ha....look at what he could be doing for us...because he isn't in a similar scheme at all.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-07-2008, 03:07 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ya....I'm in the same boat. The reports coming around that he'd possibly move to FS were intriguing to me. But I love him in his inside role...he's proved to be a decent blitzer and has been excellent in coverage on the inside. As far as I'm concerned leave him here till he is exploited. Moving henry back off the line of scrimmage worries me because he while has good ball skills...doesn't have sideline to sideline speed and he works better and tackling the ball carrier before he has a head of steam...as the deep safety you have to be a sound tackler as your the last line of defense. Keep him 5-8 yards off the ball in the middle of the field and he is at his best if you ask me.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-07-2008, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Henry was pretty good in his first three years as a Cowboy. The problem with him hasn't been his ability to play but his inability to stay healthy. Last year, before getting injured, he was making plays all over the field. In his first year as a Cowboy everyone was praising him.
So I think Henry was worth the contract we signed him to, i'm not regretting it. Now age and injuries have really slowed him down and he's not the player he used to be but he has been a good player for us, way better than Rolle, Fred Smoot or Ty Law, which were the other free agent CBs when we signed him.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:24 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
If Huff daddy came to play in Dallas, i'd cream my pants.
Basically, I don't even like thinking about bringing Huff over here, no need in toying with my emotions.

Scandrick did such a great job on Steve Smith in the slot last week I really like him staying inside on those quicker WR's and letting Newman and Jenkins play outside, he's proved he's a good player and only getting better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But I think we would look at Huff at safety. I think Huff would be an upgrade over Ball.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Your logic is so flawed.

Your first mistake is "assuming" pac comes back....I think we and everyone else have learned not to assume anything when it comes to him. Think about it...he had one last chance to show he was matured in the NFL and screwed it up not even half way into the season? It wasn't even something that was questionable....he got in a fight with a team official who was "baby sitting him" and it was loud enough to have someone complain and get a police report filed. Sorry but you can't rely on that EVER.

Who cares if Henry/Ellis are decently expensive....they are savy vets that can play the position against inferior players every day. It's not like we are sitting in a cap crisis....with 2010 being an upcapped season...our cap situation is that last thing i'm worried about....the only team I can remember in the last 5 years that has had cap problems was the titans. So once again I don't see the warrant of cutting 2 players that can be impact players as "role players" Nothing wrong with investing money into players that can make a difference in certain packages. Your not going to find a pass rusher in the draft/FA that will be able to meet Ellis's cost/benefit ratio...and that is really what we are looking for here anyways. So don't give me that cut them crap....reduce their role and let them play out their contract.

If you wanna talk dead weight i'd buy Brad Johnson/Roy Williams because they have came out and proved they can't do it in the past couple of years under any circumstances. Ellis/Henry have proved they can make plays when put in the right positions. Does anyone recall Henry getting burnt or even allowing a catch for a first down when he was inside in our special package? Because I don't. Does anyone else remember our 3-3 package failing to get pressure with Greg Ellis on the field? Once again I really haven't seen that either. As long as the vets can make plays in sub packages no reason to get rid of them.
I don't see how it's flawed. I said assuming pac comes back, Henry should be moved all the way down to the 5th cb. A 5th cb isn't worth what he gets paid. If pac does not come back, he would still only be the 4th most useful cb on this team. A 4th cb should not get paid what he gets paid either.

Henry actually looked worse than Ball. Our pass D got better when ball replaced Henry against Tampa after the thigh injury.

As much as you love Henry covering the TE, those specialty packages didn't do all that much. He was ok in that role, but he didn't shut down TE's by any means. I remember him giving up some catches and being disappointed.

I also question how much longer these special packages will be around since this defense needed to be simplified to fit the talent, or lack there of, on this team.

Ellis has been overrated by Cowboy fans for years as far as I'm concerned. Take Ware off the team and he is a JAG 6 sack/year guy. He's just another first round defensive guy we missed on as far as I'm concerned. He is terrible in the run game.

Absolutely terrible.

Every big play seems like it the RB turning the corner on ellis because he is a slow piece of ****.

I don't see him as a savy vet either. As far as I can tell, nobody respects that cry baby.

The leadership on this team comes from Hamlin and Thomas. Thomas and Hamlin providing leadership is actually pretty pathetic if you think about it. None of the homegrown talent on the D has stepped up as a leader. It took 2 transplants who are sick of losing to get the job done.

Please spare me the "Bradie James as our leader" speech.

I would rather bring in cheaper role players who are coming up in FA and proven in Wades scheme (Jaque Cesaire, Marques Harris, Igor Olshansky) and cut the fat with players like Ellis, Henry, and Roy.

All 3 of them are only getting older and do nothing for us IMO. I am very skeptical of them being leaders. Just because they're old, doesn't mean they lead.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Winfield is playing in a cover 2....how are you going to judge how he'd play in our scheme based off of what he has done in minnesota. Hell it's easy to say hindsight...I still remember D wanting Rolle...and look at how much he failed in Balt. What I'm saying is I like Winfield as much as the next guy...especially seeing him play up here in vikings country...but you can't just look back and say ha....look at what he could be doing for us...because he isn't in a similar scheme at all.
I don't think he could be playing any worse than Henry to be honest with you. Sure, he's in a cover 2 so we don't know how he would be, but I know he is physical and can tackle. I know he creates a lot of turnovers and opportunities.

Henry has created his fair share of turnovers as well, I realize that.

I'm just saying, in hindsight, I'd rather have Winfield.

I just always thought the idea of a guy like Henry being able to shut down the bigger and better receivers in the NFC East was a based more off of hope than reality.

To contrast, I look at our offense and only see a few weak points. The age of Flo, Deon Anderson, Back up QB and.... and.... I used to think Kyle Kosier, but maybe he actually did help more than I thought.

I look at the D and I see Roy Williams, Marcus Spears, Bradie James, Zach Thomas (age), Anthony Henry, Greg Ellis, Jay Ratliff out of position, the SS position in general and I say WTF?

Why should we even expect to be good? All of these guys are JAGs, old, or in the wrong spot.

They are the reason this D wont get better. It's like the definition of insanity or whatever it is when people say "expecting change while doing everything the same"

We wont get better with this trash on our team. We need to rearrange and cut some turds in order to improve.